Atashi no Bambi

Chapters: 4
Status: Finished
Published: Jan 25, 2011
Genres: RomanceRomance, SchoolSchool, ShoujoShoujo
Authors: Ozaki, Akira (Story & Art)
Serialization: Bessatsu Margaret

1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Aug 29, 2012
Miya_ (All reviews)
"A deliquent-like guy and a super-smart girl"

Story 9/10:
The basic is not really original, because more mangas are about a goody-two-shoes and a deliquent, but how this manga was drawn and written is orignal in it's own way.

It's about a smart girl. Haruko Nanase, she's the smartest of the class, alright. She met that deliquent guy and the story goes on~ The deliquent, Hachiya wasn't really much at school, mostly skipping it, because he wasn't really smart or something, but Nanase understoood that he just didn't even try to learn. So somehow they ended up as a kind-of-friends or something? Ahum, just go read the read more
Jan 13, 2013
Hyperbolic33 (All reviews)
Story (6): It's pretty run of the mill smartest kid in school ends up being forced to help the delinquent... not be one. Then by being together feelings arise, and then it's happily ever after. Except the ending of this story I liked and didn't like at the same time.

Art (8): The art in this story is really good and quite cute. It's the gem of this story hands down.

Character (6): The characters again are run of the mill, but it's still pretty funny to watch their interactions. Hachiya is wonderful and Haruko isn't annoyingly shoujo about her feelings.

Enjoyment (7): Even if read more
Jun 15, 2013
buunny (All reviews)
I decided to buy My Bambi because I really liked the cover art. Some manga artists’ comics tend to look like cleaned-up sketches or like the artist has some sort of horror vacui. However, this is not My Bambi, as Ozaki-sensei’s art and story made this short, four-chapter manga a pleasure to read.

My Bambi is about an overly-serious class representative named Nanase Haruko, who only wants to study and has no interest in other people, and Hachiya Chiharu, a delinquent who read more