Edit Manga Information

Super Darling!

Super Darling!

Synonyms: Supa Darin!, Super-Dan!
Japanese: スーパーダーリン!

Type: Manga
Volumes: 2
Chapters: 8
Status: Finished
Published: Mar 3, 2012 to Oct 3, 2012
Genres: Romance, Shoujo, Harem
Authors: Shouoto, Aya (Story & Art)
Serialization: Nakayoshi

Score: 6.851 (scored by 1961 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Sep 1, 2013
ragesugar (All reviews)
Story: The story seems very much like a reverse harem manga, one girl, 4 suitors to choose from. However, the last vol. takes such a sharp turn in such a random and horrible way that anything enjoyable from earlier chapters is completely wiped out.

Art: The artwork is nicely done.

Character: There is little character development through the story and the 4 suitors have very strong personalities, though the reason for this is explained near the end.

Enjoyment: I enjoyed the manga up until the very last moment which reveals why the 'air girl' is invisible to everyone. The ending was completely out of place and read more
Sep 2, 2013
DigestingAnime (All reviews)
I felt like I was reading a taste of Beauty and the Beast (or Princess and the Frog?), Alice in Wonderland, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and The Terminator (…or some random anime/show that is similar to all of these)! To be honest, I barely watched those shows, but I can smell unoriginality from far away.

The artwork is beautiful as always. People should learn how to create clean-cut charming characters from this manga-ka, Aya Shouoto. If you are one of those young fangirls that crave "HAWT anime boys," I can just recommend her work, and you'll enjoy it! Personally, I don't really care about read more