Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 5
Chapters: 41
Status: Finished
Published: Feb 23, 2012 to Sep 26, 2013
Authors: Serizawa, Naoki (Art), Capcom (Story)
Serialization: Shounen Champion

Score: 7.411 (scored by 2010 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

May 2, 2013
Tanshaydar (All reviews)
This is a nice treat for all Resident Evil fans.
For those who are not familiar with Resident Evil games (no, not movies, they are completely irrelevant), this manga will not serve anything worthful.

Coming back, I've never believed that CapCom can make a really outstanding scenario, however Resident Evil always been a great series with all parts connecting to each other, completing a bigger picture.
This manga, taking a place in the canon story, with the debut of our new character Piers, is taking place before the events of Resident Evil 6, probably around same time of Resident Evil: Damnation.

Our test ground is now a high reputation read more
Feb 7, 2018
AJ (All reviews)
basically this is a manga series based on the popular resident evil series, its set inbetween resident evil 5 and 6 (videogames) i believe is what is what. it was back to classic zombies again and less of the freaky weird mutant monsters, took place on an isolated island in a private religious school where a secret person leaks a virus and it eventually as always cant be contained, you will see new and old characters make an appearance. it has some pretty good art and story telling for what it is. its something you can enjoy if you're a fan of horror/zombies/gore, but its read more
Jan 7, 2018
Yon_Nyan (All reviews)
The manga could have been a fantastic way to incorporate fresh information pertaining to the viruses within the Resident Evil universe, or at the very least a means to expand on pre-existing ones. Yet, nothing within the five volumes amounted to much of anything at all.

With the first volume, we get introduced to a couple of new people that are quickly shanghaied away into a remote access through an Asian jungle towards a wealthy private school. They arrive and shortly afterwards we get our first zombie attack. Everything felt excruciatingly basic as all of this is occurring. It’s the beginning of every single Resident Evil read more