Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 5
Chapters: 21
Status: Finished
Published: Dec 28, 2002 to Sep 3, 2004
Authors: Sakai, Mayu (Story & Art)
Serialization: Ribon Magazine

Score: 7.561 (scored by 2312 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Popularity: #2045

Apr 21, 2011
-Yukami- (All reviews)
Story - 8/10
Art - 10/10
Character - 10/10
Enjoyment - 8/10

The story wasn't really that bad. However, for me, it's not really original. I wish the mangaka could have narrate some twists or something just to make the story more interesting and thrilling that can catch someone's attention more even just a little. What I love about this manga was the art. I surely love how the mangaka drew all the characters especially the two main characters. The main guy was surely hot. Well, anyway, I don't really regret reading this, it was somehow nice tho I only enjoyed a little bit.

Overall would be - 9/10
Mar 20, 2017
Chinomi-san (All reviews)
Incidentally when I began this manga, I recognized the art and realized that I had read a selection from this mangaka before, but it was a newer series called “Momo.” That one was a bit intriguing, so I was hoping that this would be as well. Unfortunately it was considerably less so. It didn’t fall off my radar of interest, though, as it did have some thematic quirks.

The topic of a special girl trying to pass off as a normal one in school is not an uncommon one. Instead of being a princess, though, she’s the prime minister’s daughter. I actually kind of liked that read more