Edit Manga Information

Chapters: 7
Status: Finished
Published: 2006 to ?
Genres: AdventureAdventure, FantasyFantasy, YaoiYaoi
Authors: Yamagishi, Hokuto (Story & Art)
Serialization: None

Ranked: N/A2
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jan 8, 2010
VioletGray (All reviews)
I just randomly picked up the manga based solely on looks.
The art is very good. I was surprised to see that it was only the first manga of the author (according to the bio on "myanimelist").

The characters clearly have potential. If this would have been a longer running manga, they would have developed nicely. I enjoyed how the trauma they suffered was visible yet not the driving act behind each one of their decisions.

I found the story to be adventure-ish with the right amount of angst and a nice topping of romance. A well balanced recipe.

Very enjoyable quick read. I will read more
Sep 16, 2011
Faisa_Dragon (All reviews)
Ok, honestly speaking, this is one of the most pathetic manga I have evert read.
The story is short so im gunna make this review short too.

The story-
Cliché, predictable, poorly constructed, and BORING!

Art-
Was the worst ive seen. The only thing in the art that I thought was good, were the eyes of the characters. Everything els had zero detail. Most of the time it still looked like the panels were in the rough draft stage of creation. Most if not all of it was line art. It was terrible.

Character-
I realize this story is short and there is only so much you can cram into read more