Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 11
Chapters: 93
Status: Finished
Published: Apr 30, 2010 to May 30, 2018
Authors: Miyahara, Ruri (Story & Art)
Serialization: Young King OURs

Score: 8.261 (scored by 8197 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Dec 12, 2014
moi13 (All reviews)
Sigh.

A manga like Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou can really mess you up. It can destroy your libido for weeks, make getting out of bed hard and going to work/school/neet-activities even harder. Overall just suck the will to live out of you. Why? We'll get into that later.

The story is not anything spectacular, in fact, in five years when I've read more this and that, I'll come back and call it slightly generic. But in a industry that thrives on re-using scenarios and ideas, you always have to have something special to succeed. Some cases it's a twist that has never been seen before (for example read more
Jan 9, 2018
rexD (All reviews)
Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou is the kind of manga that will catch a reader's attention in the first few chapters itself. It manages to live up to the expectations of people who have seen the anime adaptation and come to the manga looking for more. It's a Slice of Life so the main plot progresses at its own pace, but you'll never find yourself getting bored of it. There's always something entertaining going on at the Kawai complex.

The story itself isn't something extraordinary. It's a tale of 6 people - 4 adults and 2 students, each having their own eccentric personalities - living in the read more
Apr 14, 2017
lawofreflection (All reviews)
This is the most recent review of this Manga, as the other 2014 one is not what one would describe this manga.

Who am I kidding? It's still adorably amazing.

I'm assuming you read the synopsis, by the way.

Manga in short: Underrated SoL romcom that is legitimately funny and actually progresses in romance.

Art: Decent, above average at best. Sometimes scenery in the manga is good, since they live in the mountains sort of.

Characters: They're not unique on their own, but if together they make up a hilarious bunch: Your regular kind-hearted MC, a cute, anti-social bookworm whom MC is in love with, a masochist novelist, a beauty read more
Aug 12, 2018
Karhu (All reviews)
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is a high school rom-com series aimed for mature audience. However, essentially the manga is a story about Ritsu Kawai, the love interest of our main character.

The entire story heavily relies on Ritsu's character and character development -- taking things like love and romance as nothing but part of ones life. This approach is already interesting as to most romance writers, there don't seem to be all that much else to romance stories than narrative driving cliches and the romantic feelings.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou goes in-depth with the love interests personal life, thoughts and overall personality there where so read more
Jan 26, 2018
rdturbo (All reviews)
It has been more than two years that I watched the anime and started reading the manga. Every time a new chapter would come out and one would usually come out after three months or so I would stop everything and read it.

This manga is really special to me and I don't know why. It just is. The jokes were awesome, the characters were awesome, the romance was awesome, the art was awesome.

There probably won't be another manga just like this for quite a while atleast for me. If you are thinking about starting it, then just start it. Watch the anime first. Believe me, read more
Oct 9, 2018
dadnaya (All reviews)
I'll tell you the truth, I enjoyed reading it. But it was not interesting enough for me to actually want to read it outside of the dead hours at work.

The manga is not exactly bad, it's just very very boring. It's hard to stay focused on it unless you're really bored with nothing else to do (and for some reason I wanted to stick until the end, well, I heard it had a good ending that's worth sticking for).

The story is very poor. Nothing happens. NOTHING. I wish I could tell you what happened in the manga but I just don't remember. There weren't many read more
Sep 22, 2018
thethaumiel (All reviews)
The starting point of this manga was very good. It’s a shame that it didn’t follow what can be considered the “best path” for its plot.
This is the main reason for my overall rating.
Quick foreword: I admit that I had some expectations for a manga that was considered seinen, the only seinen elements were dirty jokes. Even the themes of the manga didn’t really match it’s categorisation: it's "only" a typical romance, slice of life, entry-level shounen.

Unfortunately the plot is quite trivial, but the characters and the comedy somehow save the manga.
Point of merit for the drawings, really beautiful, some expressions really stand read more
Apr 6, 2018
_laughing_man_ (All reviews)
Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou is a Manga that is very appealing to someone who is searching for a Rom-Com Manga without too much Drama thrown in.
The story is somewhere between fair and good most of the time. It´s nothing too special, and nothing you have never read before. It´s presentation though is pretty decent and the balance between romance and comedy but also between school and slice of life is really well done overall.
To see Usa sometimes pushing too hard to get closer to his love interest, sometimes pushing not hard enough, and sometimes exactly right, and the interfering of the rest of read more
May 2, 2019
DesolatePsyche (All reviews)
Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou (manga) 9/10/9/9/9

First things first. My "reviews" system is explained on a blog entry. Which can be found through my profile.
------

✦Story✦
Another great and absolutely sweet vanilla romance story. The development of romance was slow, silly, emotional, but most importantly, absolutely adorable and cute.

What else you need to know about the story of romcom? Well, the only minus I can think of that I would wanted to see how their relationships grew and some sweet moments of that after the story ended.

The setting is rather nice as well. Inn of plenty of odd characters. Fateful love encounter and the blooming of that.

✦Art✦
Art read more
Nov 20, 2018
9476132247 (All reviews)
Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou was the first manga I ever read . The content in itself is pretty hilarious. I wouldn't recommend it for the romance as it is very slow and quite generic in nature. The enjoyment comes from the fact how the 6 people (2m 4f) sharing a complex along with the various side characters bring forward a story that makes you laugh through the smaller moments that we generally forget to cherish . Although I have read the manga so many times that I can recount all incidents perfectly in chronological order ,it is really so good that I wouldn't refuse reading read more