ST&RS

Volumes: 5
Chapters: 39
Status: Finished
Published: Jul 4, 2011 to Apr 16, 2012
Genres: AdventureAdventure, SchoolSchool, Sci-FiSci-Fi, ShounenShounen, SpaceSpace
Authors: Miyokawa, Masaru (Art), Takeuchi, Ryousuke (Story)
Serialization: Shounen Jump (Weekly)

1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jul 18, 2011
urbanshammy (All reviews)
Why do I rate this manga an overall 10 when the story, art, character, and enjoyment ratings are 8,9,9, and 9 respectively? It's because I feel having all fairly high rating categories deserves extra rating points.
It is refreshing to see a new sci-fi manga that is about astronauts and space shuttles instead of spaceships and really futuristic technology. The story is clear, concise, and open; the author can seamlessly place events and situations in a thoughtful manner without having to force it.
The art is appears simple compared to some manga, read more
May 28, 2013
-Mr-Stick- (All reviews)
Good day girls amd guys,

i have only read 32 so far, even though this manga is finished (can't find chapter 33-39 anywhere). So, if you are like me, and read manga online, be prepared to be left with no real ending( until now).

Anyway, my opinion about the story. Well, so far, this is my first manga about space and astronauts. But i can say for sure that the story is quite enjoyable and new.
Of course being a shônen, it has those "shônen" moments and the light comedy.
Okay, now you may think : "Omg, School, Shonen and Comedy. This is so overused.". And.... read more
Mar 16, 2018
TheLewdOtaku (All reviews)
Howdy,

I have only read 20 chapters so far, even though this manga is finished.

Anyway, my opinion about the story. Well, so far, this is not my first manga about space and astronauts. But I can say for sure that the story is unenjoyable and stale.
Of course being a shônen, it has those "shônen" moments and the light comedy.
Okay, now you may think: "Omg, School, Shonen and Comedy. This is so overused.". And.... well you're right.The manga has nothing new.

Art. Fair, not bad but it’s boring to look at. It gets the job done though.

Shônen character. Nothing new. Dimwitted overly optimistic MC. Overbearing and read more