Edit Manga Information

Chapters: 1
Status: Finished
Published: Dec 1, 1995
Genres: Drama, Seinen
Authors: Matsumoto, Taiyou (Story & Art)
Serialization: Comic Cue

Score: 6.601 (scored by 435 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Members: 847

Nov 14, 2012
BatSurfer (All reviews)
"Must be tiring ain't it? To worry about all that, that is. One can only live for a short amount of time. So you might as well try to enjoy it. Don't lose your head over it."

Doraemon is a one-shot drawn by Taiyo Matsumoto and derived from the original Doraemon classic. I honestly know little to nothing about the original, but bare with me as I review this piece.

Nobita, the MC, decides to travel forward in time and see what his future self has become of. What he finds is surrealistically compelling in the highest degree.

When we are young, we never think of read more
Feb 2, 2019
Theta_Odilia (All reviews)
Matsumoto decides to create a non-canonical "sequel" of doraemon that is based entirely on the character of Nobita and on the effects of being able to travel in time - and thus being able to see the beginning and end of everything - caused to the psyche of Nobita.
The comic does not focus at all on Doraemon, which is very secondary as a character, at times you get the doubt that he can not talk - certainly that resolves at the end, when he says 'yeah'-, and it is something that could make the nose to many people - bacause in a comic called doraemon read more