Edit Manga Information

Chapters: 6
Status: Finished
Published: Jul 15, 2011
Genres: DramaDrama, HentaiHentai, SchoolSchool
Authors: Fuuga (Story & Art)
Serialization: Comic Mujin

Ranked: N/A2
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Dec 16, 2015
DevilDuo (All reviews)
Yo, I found this manga by accident. I scrolling through hentai manga looking for something to do the dew. And found this AMAZING manga. Okay enough talk let tell why this is amazing. Let me tell you all I didn't do the dew once while reading this. That is how f*ck*ng interesting it was. No I am here to persuade you to read it.

Story (10): Okay the story comes in three part but rolls backs into one big ass story. First part is about a sensei and her student who hate each, but really don't. Second story is about a Yandere and an otaku who read more
Apr 7, 2018
MegaApple (All reviews)
DO NOT LET THAT COVER FOOL YOU!

There's this idea that hentai manga is only good for one-hand exercises and nothing else. Not only this manga shatters that, it far exceeds into an actual good drama.

STORY
Story mainly revolves around a female teacher and a delinquent sort of student boy who have known each other for a very long time, and the teacher always buggers him into improving his way, while the student scoffs it like it's nothing.
Nothing every comes out of it, but they love doing that just because they want each other presence.
Slowly and surely, their bickering slowly turns out into actual love. But, lady read more