Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 4
Chapters: 24
Status: Finished
Published: Jun 8, 2009 to Dec 8, 2011
Authors: Kawachi, Haruka (Story & Art)
Serialization: Feel Young

Score: 7.601 (scored by 668 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Aug 2, 2014
Maz-Maz (All reviews)
Natsuyuki Rendezvous is about a 22 year-old guy falling in love with a 30 year-old widow who (of all positions) is his boss. The twist here is that the widow's deceased husband couldn't move on without his 'middle-school boy' ah- *cough*
charming wife and so he haunts the house/business shadowing her endlessly: stalker-style. The ball starts rolling after we discover that the main character, in this case, (the cougar hunter) Hazuki-kun could actually see the dead husband who had resigned himself to an eternity of being invisible and helpless.

Maybe I'd have felt something a little more, I dunno, exciting rather than the empty void of grey read more
Nov 1, 2018
saoki (All reviews)
All ghost stories are about grief and the past, for what else is a ghost besides a sad memory, the remnant of something that should be already gone?
I open with this line because this manga is more of a ghost story than romance, even if it is terribly romantic. It's like the author set out to meditate about love, loss and growth, and this manga is what came out of it, a story not really of the living or the living world, set in silent, beautiful places.

I liked it, but I can see how someone else might not, for its dreamy fairytale narrative, heavy on read more