Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 1
Chapters: 5
Status: Finished
Published: Nov 26, 2008
Authors: Esuno, Sakae (Story & Art)
Serialization: Ace Assault

Score: 7.461 (scored by 8075 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jul 14, 2010
SakuraForever (All reviews)
I'd say it's an important read over the paradox version, though I would recommend that you read both since they are intriguing in their own way. I like Mosaic's presentation of explaining character ordeals and the classy gimmicks of their "soon to be" diaries which seem to reflect their personality traits. Learning a bit more about Deus should just give you more of an incentive to read this, it's nothing more than something you can (and probably will) finish in one day.

While I thought Mosaic was gonna be going through the highs and ends of detailing characters off, it only really seems to focus on read more
Nov 27, 2011
tor18 (All reviews)
this is a prologue ish to the main mirai nikkai its more of like extra for mirai nikki lover

the story : explains a bit about character mainly the 9th minene and a few other characters like how they first met ,etc its good for a bit of change as it is not as dark and in some part can be quite comical ^^
art : well like main story except not as dark / gruesome
character: see more character personalities developing in each chapters
enjoyment: if you love minene and nishijima like me lol or wanted to know a bit more about other characters that get read more