Zombie 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto
Edit Manga Information

Zombie 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto

Synonyms: Bucket List of The Dead, Zombie 100: 100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie
Japanese: ゾン100~ゾンビになるまでにしたい100のこと~

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Oct 19, 2018 to ?
Genres: ActionAction, AdventureAdventure, ComedyComedy, DramaDrama, HorrorHorror, SupernaturalSupernatural, SeinenSeinen
Authors: Aso, Haro (Story), Takata, Koutarou (Art)
Serialization: Sunday Gene-X

Score: 7.921 (scored by 645645 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Dec 6, 2019
shuu-tsukiyama (All reviews)
(disclaimer: this is my first review, so I might not be very good)

STORY: 7
the story is not too good or too bad atm. I do like the whole black company trauma that was going on in the first chapter tho. also, I'm not really a huge fan of zombie stories, but it's not sure yet if this is a comedy or a serious zombie apocolypse story. until that's made clear, it'll stay a 7 for me.
also, the dialogue can be pretty interesting sometimes. like in chapter 11

ART: 8
the art-style looks kinda cliche with a unique twist to it. I don't know how to describe it read more
Mar 26, 2020
GrayRealm (All reviews)
As somebody said... it went from 100 to 0.

This is manga is about survival of black company employee during zombie apocalypse and trying to fullfill list of wishes.

The art is decent, the story has shounen tropes in it, meaning protagonist being naive/saintly, villains being on occasion nearly comical and inhuman and so on. It was a decent read for duration of manga, touching on tougher subjects, not overly silly and with plenty of black humor in it, but around chapter 17 they introduced a story turn which, as far as I can tell, flushed everything they were building for down the drain. A pity.

In greater read more