Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 1
Chapters: 5
Status: Finished
Published: 2008
Authors: Mikage (Story & Art)
Serialization: Dragon Age Pure

Score: 6.641 (scored by 1543 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Feb 21, 2010
Dunkjoe (All reviews)
This manga was cut short, but pls do not underestimate the potential of this series. If it was continued it could possibly have been one of the top gender-bender series ever. One unique point is that there are 2 characters here having a gender bender status, instead of a solo act, and there are some twists available even in these 5 chapters. It's simple, short and sweet, given how short it is. (This is the best very-very-short manga I've read so far.)

This manga is focused on comedy, so I think the readers should expect a lot of laughs.

Very deserving to be read, since it's read more
Oct 9, 2017
SovietWeeb (All reviews)
This could've been something better imo. But it was cut short and ruining any chances it had to be an enjoyable story.

I fee like this is a story that could've gone for 24 or so chapters but we are stuck with 5. As a result of only 5 chapters, A ton of stuff seems rushed or that characters weren't able to develop cause of it.

Iroha: She was turned into a boy by her grandparents. When i look at the flaws besides the rushed story. Her turning into a boy is probably the biggest issue i have. I genuinely hate the grandma for turning Iroha into read more
Apr 20, 2019
cousycousy (All reviews)
The manga was cut short, but I am not sad about it if the content that does exist is any indication. This manga felt like it was made on a bet to see who could make the most cis heteronormative manga.

You already have the "girly boy turned into a girl and boyish girl turned into a boy" cliche, but the manga makes it positively offensive by having the girl turned into a boy be clearly and continually stressed by it and the manga just treating it as wacky fun. Depicting gender dysphoria as just silly comedy is one of the more annoying things about read more