Yubisaki to Renren

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Jul 24, 2019 to ?
Genres: RomanceRomance, ShoujoShoujo
Authors: Morishita, Suu (Story & Art)
Serialization: Dessert

1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Dec 19, 2019
Miishi (All reviews)
A new manga by Morishita Suu Sensei, popularly known for Hibi Chouchou.
Yubisaki to renren is about a girl who can’t hear and befriends someone from the same university who travels a lot. I don’t know much details as just 4 chapters are out. But so far it seems quite promising.

The art is great and has improved quite a lot compared to chouchou and short cake cake.
So if you’re picky about arts this is for you.

Really love the plot too so far. You wouldn’t really find the usual cliched moments and it’s really cool to see them converse using sign languages.
And I really like read more
Aug 20, 2020
merope28 (All reviews)
There has been more romance manga coming out with hearing impaired people. This is one of the few that are like that but with cute romance and compatibility between the leads!

The story focuses on the love that blossoms between a popular boy, Itsuomi and a cute girl, Yuki (who is hearing impaired).

Yuki's world changes as she interacts and falls in love with Itsuomi who shows her a different world than she had been in before. Both their worlds change as they learn and experience new things through each other's worlds.

This is one of the few romance manga that I don't find cliche and is well read more
Jan 30, 2021
milknegg (All reviews)
A light-hearted romantic story between a multilingual boy and a deaf girl, from Morishita-san (who made HibiChouChou)! I remember stumbling upon this when I was trying to find some shoujo mangas I haven't read yet and this one came up!

The art style of Morishita has extremely improved since Hibichouchou, and in my opinion, this is probably her best work yet.

Since writing this review, theres about 16 chapters so far, and I'm still invested lol! The story is great, its well-paced and doesn't have the "high school setting" and "extreme couple dynamic" cliches, feels like a breath of fresh air!

From the 1st chapter, read more
Feb 24, 2021
Some1ridiculous (All reviews)
For people who liked the “Silent Movie” anime adaptation like myself, this manga is absolutely worth checking out!

Basically it’s about a university girl who is deaf and meets a very handsome European guy (I think he’s German). The art is friggin gorgeous plus really colourful like props to Suu Morishita for designing the characters and representing the deaf community. Although there is the usual annoying trope of the love triangle going on but the main characters are just adorable. I feel like I’m repeating myself again but if you need some shoujo cuteness, this ones for you chaps!

By the way, thanks to Netgalley and Kodansha read more