Edit Manga Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Apr 22, 2018 to ?
Authors: Yamamoto, Souichirou (Story & Art)

Score: 7.581 (scored by 1117 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

May 21, 2019
SiriusTimeKeeper (All reviews)
Shogi Club/ School Romance

*Warning: diabete-causing manga

If you like "Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san", you will most likely (99% chance) appreciate this one since both mangas are from the same author. Think of "Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san" as a cup of regular coffee (15~20 pg per chapter), "Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru" is a shot of espresso (5~10 pg per chapter).

*Minor Spoiler:
Story: 8 (I love how they treat or imply tactics of shogi on the topic of love. You won't learn a lot about the shoji; rather, it is a medium to bring out the most sweetness from the story)
Art: 8 (Even though Yamamoto San may read more
Jul 15, 2019
ThatGuyNaruto (All reviews)
This is my very first manga, as well as my first review. So please bear with me. Keep in mind I have only read the first 20 chapters.

Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru is a simple yet sweet slice of life manga. The plot, without giving away any spoilers, revolves around the lives of the Shogi Club members - Ayumu and his senpai, Urushi.

Despite not being original, the story is truly heartwarming and wholesome. It stands out mainly due to its simplicity and genuineness. No cunning characters, complex premises or confusing events. In short, it is a very down to earth story, something we seem to lack read more