Fetiple
What I Love About You

Fetiple

English: What I Love About You
Synonyms: Fetish Couple, Fechippuru: Our Innocent Love, Fetiple: Bokura no Innocent Love, Fetiple: Bokura no Junsui na Koi
Japanese: フェチップル

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Aug 25, 2018 to ?
Genres: Comedy Comedy, Romance Romance, Slice of Life Slice of Life
Serialization: Magazine pocket
Authors: Rurihara, Zurachy (Story & Art)

1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

External Links

Aug 10, 2019
SiriusTimeKeeper (All reviews)
Fetish Couple/ Heartwarming Romcom

If you are looking for a sweet hot chocolate, this manga is for you ~~ (ง * ̀_* ́)ง

*Minor Spoiler*

The beginning of this manga is simple:
Tatsu, Male MC, has hair fetish
Kotoka, Female MC, has back fetish
What happens when they are attracted to each other’s hair or back?
Tatsu and Kotoka become a couple <3

Along the way, there will be some side characters such as friends or family members that have different fetishes as well.

For me though, what makes this manga special is its own way of displaying affection toward each other. Sometimes, I might feel that they were simply read more
May 21, 2020
FDMajora (All reviews)
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS

Holy lord what a ride this series has been so far. As the short synopsis says, this series is about a couple who start a relationship because they both have major fetishes, and the two of them share great moments of comedy and romance as they engage in their fetishes and also slowly begin to have genuine romantic feelings for one another past the fetishistic aspect. If the series stuck to that, this would be a solidly 7.5/10 series, pushed up or down depending on your preferences. The problem is that it doesn't stick to that.

Starting at approximately 40 chapters read more
Jun 12, 2020
kurokagemo (All reviews)
So, this is my first review ever, and I feel compelled to write this for anyone who wants to start this, don't. Seriously, save yourself the trouble and just don't.

Starting off with the art and visuals, the artist is super talented. The art is beautiful, the designs for everyone are great and every chapter has amazing shots. Unfortunately, the talent department is lacking majorly when it comes to writing.

The intial 30-40 chapters are pretty solid, even a 7-8/10 on average. But then for some reason I cannot fathom, the artist starts this insanely stupid character arc which extends to literally the end of read more
Jun 1, 2020
Templari0 (All reviews)
Fetiple, a comedy romance manga about a girl who has a fetish for back and a guy who has a fetish for long hair.

Story: I really loved the story at all, how they met, how are their daily routine with problems because of the fetishes, etc.

Art: The art is great, the character designs and backgrounds are beautiful, not something new but very well done.

Character: All the characters are very funny, everyone has a different fetish: Hands, legs, back, hair, sound. The female MC’s interaction with the male MC's family members is divine. Every character is well developed.

Enjoyment: I was so into it that I read read more
Sep 4, 2020
NitranAlpha (All reviews)
Fetiple/Fechippuru
Genre: Romcom

First off, I'd like to preface this by saying that this is written purely with respect to season 1. I do not plan to read season 2, as it just hasn't appealed to me and it's removed the one thing that kept me invested (which I will address below).

I really enjoyed this series' setup: two shameless perverts with oddly specific fetishes falling for each other and eventually forming a truly strong bond beyond satisfying superficial preferences.

The series' characters are, without a doubt, its best parts. Each character, no matter how big a role they play, is interesting, unique, and likable. The two main characters read more
Jul 5, 2021
profilian (All reviews)
It's a nice, typical romance story with some comedy sprinkled in and a fetish twist, but the fetish merely adds to the enjoyment and unique aspect of this manga.

A lot argue that the story took a turn badly at the 40th chapter range, but it is simply a classic drama plot placed in for the sake of boosting sales, nothing more than a publication request leading to its addition, you may or may not like it but take it at face value and evaluate yourselves.

The art is very well done, the artist is consistent throughout and makes really great scenes, from outfit to, obviously, HAIR. read more