Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 1
Chapters: 7
Status: Finished
Published: Nov 2008 to Jun 2009
Authors: Yoshizumi, Wataru (Story & Art)
Serialization: Chorus

Score: 6.931 (scored by 1808 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Feb 2, 2011
Moon_Light (All reviews)
Short and simple.

Given that it's seven chapters short and it covers a span of five years, the mangaka did a really good job. Actually I could say with all certainty that if it would have been longer it would have felt like it dragged don.

It's about what happens after, after the initial butterflies pass and all that's left is you with your significant other. The challenges they face and how to overcome them.
You don't feel lost even as time passes. You don't fall in love with the characters but you do feel for them and understand them.

The characters are regular people. They could actually read more
Jul 25, 2010
cocoyam (All reviews)
Cappuccino is an enjoyable light josei read.

The story is based on a realistic premise and develops with realistic action. Despite that, girls will feel enough empathy for the protagonist to feel suspense and read the next chapter for developments in the relationship.

The characters seem realistic as well, but the manga does not explore the emotions deeply enough to compensate for their realistically limited transformations. On one hand, this makes the characters (especially the protagonist's lover) seem slightly flatter than they might be ideally, but at least it's a change from the heavy dramatic tone of a lot of other josei manga.

As it is only read more
Jun 1, 2015
limay (All reviews)
I'm going to make this as short and meaningful as the manga...I WANT MORE! Everything about this manga is great until it reached Chapter 7. It ended with a (...) instead of a BAM! (SPOILER ALLERt )I want to know if things went well for both of the protagonist after separating, is it really impossible for a second chance? I'm a bit of a romantic so I was really hoping for a finished, concluded, happy ending. I'm left hanging so if anyone knows if there's a continuation on this do buzz me.

On the other hand, it reflects a lot of reality in our modern days. read more
Jul 24, 2010
anna75bl (All reviews)
After 5 years of dating Ari and Sousuke decide to live together. She wants to get married as soon as possible but is afraid of losing him so she keep quiet waiting for him to decide, but as time flows by things start to change. How? Read it to find out ;)
Jan 26, 2016
belalinda (All reviews)
Realistic! That's what comes to mind after reading this manga.
Plot 6/10
The plot was fair. A really simple story which can happen to anyone in this modern society. For a couple the biggest challenge is living together. After the big passion and butterfly dies out you are faced with who your partner truly is. This manga brings us the story of a ordinary couple in this situation.
Art 6/10
The art was ok. Nothing special.
Character 5/10
The character were average. There was not a lot of drama and the main heroin was kind of dumb for my taste. I kind of felt sorry and angry at read more