Edit Manga Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Feb 14, 2018 to ?
Authors: Hata, Kenjirou (Story & Art)
Serialization: Shounen Sunday

Score: 8.241 (scored by 3526 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jun 24, 2018
ParadoxAnime (All reviews)
Let me preface this by stating that this is my first review on MAL. I've done other reviews as u_menace on reddit so some of you may recognize me. Anyway, here's my sales pitch for this manga, as it deserves a hell of a good one! Please note that this review contains very minor spoilers (mostly pertaining to story design) but I've tried to keep it as spoiler free as possible!

Do you:

Like vanilla romances?
Hate NTR?
Feel irritated by pointless drama?
Want to see what happens post-confession?

If you answered yes to any of the above, then this series is for you! Tonikaku Kawaii is a love read more
Jan 20, 2019
Rytakahashi09 (All reviews)
This is probably one of the cutest romcom manga out there.

No drama BS, no stupid cliches, no massively dense character, no school romance, no NTR (so far) just about vanilla romance from day 1 with tons of sweet, cute, comedic, and heartwarming scenes. This is just the perfect manga for all romcom fans like me. Each chapter is just like a complete healing from stressful, lonely everyday life.
One thing i'm worrying is that the story might be going into fantasy-fictional direction in the future so i hope the writers won't ruin the slice of life elements in it.

Overall 8/10 from me so far.
Jul 31, 2018
FeelsBad (All reviews)
If you are a fan of Hata Kenjiro's works, then you will probably like this. A short summary if you don't want to keep reading this review would be; it's everything I wanted Hayate to become.

The jokes that are usually present in all of Hata-sensei's works are present here. I'm enjoying this new work from him a lot since it flows much better than the later parts of Hayate and is way more coherent while maintaining the classic comedy style that we come to expect from Hata-sensei.

The mood that is set is relaxed and fluffy at times, while being comedic at others and it makes read more
Oct 16, 2018
Takros_Knonnar (All reviews)
Warning, addictive content ahead.

Vanilla romances, heartwarming, comforable moments... these are what I can found from this manga. Being written by the same author as Hayate the combat butler but directed in a different way, I can surely see how he transfer his talent from the previous work to this new installment. The character designs are similar but way more smoothier and loverlier than before, while lovely story stirs up the enjoyment of each chapter. My soul is healed after every chapter I read. Highly reccommend to people who like slice of life like K On, Yuru camp, Hyouka, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! but also read more
Jan 14, 2019
monn (All reviews)
Chapter 41 here!

Story:10
I know i know, it's too early to rate this and 10 might just too good. BUT from creator of Hayate no Gotoku i know a thing or two about his style (sadly watched only anime but soon will read manga so no bigie). And you know what? It's comedy romance and shounen goddammit and I completely agree, comedy F*$k YEAH it's original, well thought threw, doesn't get on my nerves and finally it's modern, on a side note many mangakas are like office workers, grey and copy}paste things and throw a bunch of cliche moments until you vomit blood.
Here i see read more
Jun 14, 2019
I_like_manga (All reviews)
Best romance manga ever read/seen. This is on par or maybe even better than Horimiya on no bullshity finally a couple and then series ends one chapter later.

I really don't want to spoil you here, so I'll just say that while the progression is quite fast at the start, it slows down and we can see the characters relationships evolving.

They get together quite fast and the series is based around them progressing further.

I gotta tell you, this is a pearl among swine. It fulfills what you want from a cute romance manga. Makes you fluffy inside and for once, no extreme denseness (yaaassss!!!).
Jun 20, 2019
FateAudax (All reviews)
Some spoilers ahead.

To some, 66 chapters might be way too early to give it a 10/10 rating but I'm rating it as myself at the current chapters.

Story and Character development is on point comforting and light-hearted. Literally cute is the best description of this manga. Every interaction between the 2 protag draws me in and finding myself cheering for them. Hoping the nothing will come between them in the later chapters.

The female protag is shrouded with a familiar Japanese mythology vibe. Those who are familiar with Kaguya or Tsukuyomi will no doubt draw the same opinion. However, as we all know Kaguya was never married read more
Apr 13, 2019
Saito-h (All reviews)
In my opinion, the best combination of words describing this work is "comforting." The story boasts an incredible charm, and adopts a storyline of romance not much seen in popular history, for the beginning of conversation we are not talking about "children" (although the main character's wife is 16 years old...) but rather a young adult, which by itself already Makes the story more acceptable. Of Course the plot is not perfect, after all it is not every day that a beautiful girl appears in front of you, saves you from imminent death and propose marriage, all in the course of a few hours, but read more