Edit Manga Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Dec 31, 2017 to ?
Authors: Tomiki, Takashi (Story & Art)
Serialization: MangaONE

Score: 6.831 (scored by 297 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jun 25, 2018
uninstallthegame (All reviews)
It was roughly around 19th century when great philosophers started questioning existentialism. The thought of a human being not as mere subject, but as an individual, a piece which builds the society as we know it now. Questions like:

What defines you? ; How should people live their lives? ; What is the meaning of life? ; and finally,

Are traps gay?

From the moment that question popped out, many-many masterminds of this world roamed their way on a journey of finding an answer. Countless attempts of seeking the truth to this thought-provoking question, stimulating them more and more. Sleepless nights, many have fallen in read more
Jun 28, 2018
FeelsBad (All reviews)
Before we get any further into the review, I'm going to answer what we're all thinking. It's not BL, and it doesn't have the BL vibes.

So far, Trap Heroine has delved into an area that isn't touched upon by most of the content being released in 2018. We've been flooded by isekai novels and while those are great, and while many do provide great romance stories; it's usually the same harem template with the personalities involved are so similar that I start to mix up which characters belong to which universe.

In contrast, Trap Heroine dares to tell us the story of a budding relationship between read more
Sep 7, 2019
Sphinxter (All reviews)
This is oddly philosophical for a trap comic —

I am personally of the opinion that fuzzing too much over gender — especially of cartoon characters — is ludicrous and that especially with the commonplace occurrence of traps that a character's gender is essentially that the author tells you it is: this comic explores on a philosophical level the implications of that concept and the futility of so-called "sexual orientations". Rather than being one's typical trap moeblob (— which is by they way delicious — )this story deals with this situation.

- There is a character that looks female, even looks female in male clothing
- Keeps casually read more