Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: May 26, 2017 to ?
Genres: ActionAction, FantasyFantasy, HistoricalHistorical
Authors: Sawada, Hajime (Art), Kyouchikutou (Story)
Serialization: Comic Earth☆Star

Score: 7.551 (scored by 289289 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jun 24, 2019
DNSBarbarian (All reviews)
God-tier manga about an agricultural student using modern farming techniques and historical technologies to advance Japan's Sengoku Era. The cast of characters itself is distinct and often taken from history. The protagonist is relatable because she's nerdy. She uses her love of agriculture and history growing up to make a place for herself in a new scary and violent world.

At its core, it's a unique and engaging story about a nerdy girl overcoming expectations and making the best of her situation. In a word, I'd describe the manga as heartwarming or wholesome.

I highly recommend you try even the first chapter of this hidden read more
Nov 14, 2019
100thlurker (All reviews)
WARNING: In the text below I reveal an event in the plot, which some may consider to be a spoiler.

I was initially quite pleased to discover this comic. In a moment when Japanese publishers have decided to flood the market with miserable adaptations of dire webnovels which are essentially blighted Dragon Quest fanfiction, in the worst sense of fanfiction, here was a traditional time travel story! Moreover it was one in which our modern farmgirl heroine had to survive the fickle whims of Oda Nobunaga armed with only her wits and education in agricultural science. Here were actual dramatic stakes, a likeable and relatable protagonist, read more
Oct 14, 2019
jesteri (All reviews)
MODERN SCIENCE MEETS MEDIEVAL JAPAN

A really wholesome manga that puts emphasis on comparing and contrasting how today's notion of "common sense" would radically effect the past.
Common sense being: viruses cause sickness, basic math, etc.
You get to see skills you consider common sense, to be super powers to productivity. This manga makes you appreciate modern life a little more and the things we take for granted.

Summary:
Agriculture and history nerd Shizoku, is sent to medieval japan(sengoku era), a time where hunger, famine, and war over unification of japan was active. Luckily she studied agriculture and history and uses her knowledge to advance civilization.

Mar 26, 2020
ainkeK (All reviews)
I cannot fathom how underrated this Manga is, not only by being hardly known at all, but it has a score of 7/10 by the time I am writing this, which is, in my opinion, grossly lower than it should be. This should be the only manga that has a 10/10 score, for it is my favorite Manga of all time! This story is about a girl student who gets suddenly transported into the Sengoku period and then. . . I won't say, for that would be spoiling wouldn't it?
Story: 10/10
The sequence of events felt natural, and even though there are time skips, they read more