Edit Manga Information

Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou sugiru

Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou sugiru

English: The Hero Is Overpowered But Overly Cautious
Synonyms: This Hero is Invincible but "Too Cautious"
Japanese: この勇者が俺TUEEEくせに慎重すぎる

Type: Novel
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Feb 10, 2017 to ?
Authors: Toyota, Saori (Art), Tuchihi, Light (Story)
Serialization: None

Score: 7.311 (scored by 128 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Members: 838

Aug 8, 2019
Furuzaki (All reviews)
There's a difference between being cautious and being paranoid. This protagonist is so paranoid he would make those around him overly cautious to be near him.

Story: A world is terrorized by a Demon Lord, and so the beautiful Godess summons a hero (from Japan, obviously) to save it. Wow, how original.... The hero is very careful and paranoid, but still manages to deal with any problem that shows up when fighting the Generals of the Demon Army. Now let's follow his path to saving the world.

Honestly, I thought it was gonna be a good story with lots of humor. But the Hero is so paranoid read more
Sep 18, 2019
dragomegaman (All reviews)
I have read up to 7 chapters now and I can say this manga is going to be awesome.

This manga is similar to Konosuba and One punch Man. I love both of them so naturally I love this one too.

The characters are really funny and have really great expressions drawn. The art is great!

The story is about a cautious hero who always makes sure to make himself overpowered compared to his enemies, basically prepares himself a lot. This is a like Saitama who is already strong.

The story is going well I guess. I find it good. Got a few chuckle through out all chapters.

Would Recommend read more