Darenidemo Dekiru Kage kara Tasukeru Maou Toubatsu
Defeating the Demon Lord's a Cinch (If You Have a Ringer)
Edit Manga Information

Darenidemo Dekiru Kage kara Tasukeru Maou Toubatsu

English: Defeating the Demon Lord's a Cinch (If You Have a Ringer)
Japanese: 誰にでもできる影から助ける魔王討伐

Type: Novel
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Dec 24, 2016 to ?
Genres: ActionAction, AdventureAdventure, FantasyFantasy
Authors: Tsukikage (Story), bob (Art)
Serialization: None

Score: N/A1 (scored by - users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Members: 389

Mar 31, 2019
Oriotiar (All reviews)
(I'm writing that review after vol3)

It's a quite good series which manages to balance elements that are usually kinda bad in other LN, with good characters, good interaction, and later some good comedy.

The story mainly follows a priest who is assigned the mission of helping the summon hero to beat the demon lord but the hero turns out to be quite strange and expel I'm from the party, therefore he is forced to help him from the shadow.

The story succeeds on a number of points which are usually bad in a lot of LN:
- First the jerk hero, who at first appears like read more
Mar 19, 2019
Furuzaki (All reviews)
Many summoned people that were just normal teenagers becomes arrogant and stops thinking clear when they are called "Hero" over and over. This is that kind of story.

Story: A Demon Lord is conquering the world, so a human country summons a Hero from another world to save their butts. Since this Japanese Hero does not know the world, they tasked a Priest to join the Hero's travels and keep him alive. But the Hero is extremely sexist and refuses to accept a disgusting man to be near him, thus creating a lot of childish drama along the way.

It's a fairly straight forward story read more
Mar 23, 2020
AbattoirRat (All reviews)
I don't do reviews often, but I felt this was being misrepresented. This will be short.

Story - Well written. Interesting developments. Uses tropes as red herrings. The balance of power stays consistent. Clever twists. Memorable characters. The plot progression is steady. Has a game-like feel to it's world-building.

Art - The art looks like a cross between your conventional Ln art styles and water paint. It's unique. I like it.

Character -
-The Mc is a priest with an exasperated yet driven loyalty to his task, his methods are often unorthodox for a priest.
I think this subtle action neatly summarizes his character, using read more