Moujuusei Shounen Shoujo

Chapters: 20
Status: Finished
Published: Jun 18, 2016 to Jun 19, 2018
Genres: ComedyComedy, EcchiEcchi, RomanceRomance, SchoolSchool, SeinenSeinen
Authors: Nakata, Yumi (Story & Art)
Serialization: Champion RED

1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Popularity: #2055

Nov 10, 2016
gimli1234567 (All reviews)
Disclaimer: only 4 chapters have been published at the time I'm writing this. My opinion might change later, but I have high hopes. Also, I intended this review to be short and sweet, but the minimum requirements by MAL are preventing me from that... But on to the real review!

So far, this manga has a nice touch of the supernatural (hint: look at girl's shadow on the cover), but it's still early enough that I don't know which direction it's going to take. It could be an intensely supernatural manga, or just a source of explanation for one of the characters.

I might be overlooking read more
May 22, 2018
Rimasu (All reviews)
It's my first review here and I decided to start with something simple. For starters, I like fanservice. Even this on-your-face-no-brakes-allowed fanservice that exists in works like To-Love-Ru and... here.

Fanservice is the best (and probably only) reason anyone would read ths, since it's well drawn, sexy and the "teens are horny yo" vibe works very well with its characters.

So far, the supernatural element is hinted at and used mainly as:
a) occasional nekomini
b) what passes for characterization

Art and fanservice are the only positives.
Negatives?

STORY is a typical bland harem series with generous amounts of fanservice that pushes the boundaries of what can be published in read more