Edit Manga Information

Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai.

English: If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
Synonyms: UchiMusume, For my daughter, I might defeat even the archenemy.
Japanese: うちの娘の為ならば、俺はもしかしたら魔王も倒せるかもしれない。

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Jul 22, 2016 to ?
Genres: Fantasy
Authors: Hota. (Art), CHIROLU (Story)
Serialization: ComicWalker

Score: 8.041 (scored by 2880 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Dec 31, 2016
100WallBreaker (All reviews)
Story : 9
Art : Average 8
Character : 10 for latina!!
Ejoyment : 10
overall : 9

Do you really think this manga only show-off cuteness of FMC? NO you're wrong, as the story get further, the character and storyline develop into quite something.But let me warn you this manga contain Cuteness that can make you get a cute-cancer, Diabetes, and heart stroke from cuteness!! and the worst.... Searchin for Cute Loli around you.
i'm not going to spoil the story, but from my point of view this one may be surpass bunny drop.
well i hope the manga can display cuteness from novel xD

beware...
Jun 8, 2017
Germs_N_Spices (All reviews)
I was too late when I had finally noticed. This series is not literature but religion; and at this point I speak of it not as a critic but as an ardent believer.

The manga (and it's corresponding LN which I have not yet read) is based upon a fantasy world where your average over-powered, shaggy-headed, and hopelessly single demon-slaying hero falls into depravity at the hands of a succ- I mean, picks up a cute little demon girl and attempts to raise her as a daughter.

I am in no way a stranger to fantasy and loli's; even so the charm of this manga presents read more
May 30, 2017
Violate_Me (All reviews)
Am I verified enough of manga and the like to actually critically review manga? Probably not, but after reading the first 10 chapters of this I feel like I have to. This manga surprised me as it made me realise what a hypocrite I was, I had an intense anger for people who willy nilly gave out 10's to manga which obviously didn't deserve it, and perhaps that's exactly the case with this manga. But I love it to pieces so stfu.

For a brief summary, essentially is about OP (but not obvious) Dale finding a small demon girl in the forest after the one guiding read more
May 23, 2019
SiriusTimeKeeper (All reviews)
Loli and daddy/ fantasy

Whenever someone talks about loving a loli, I would laugh at that person. Loving loli is illegal because of the law, and the concept of loving or being crazy about someone so young is absurd and hilarious. Yet, now, my mind has been shaken or shattered. I never NEVER knew that I would succumb to the power of loli until… I read this manga. (police please arrest me thanks)

Story: 8
The main forte of this manga isn't the story itself. We have way too many fantasy with family stories relating manga. Yet, regardless of its common theme, the manga flows as a read more