seemingly, it's custom here to announce that it's your first review in your first review. so yeah, this is my first review.
Short spoiler-free review
--- Likes (4):
- The art and faces drawn are pretty good
- The foundation built for the story (That is reversed gender roles) is actually quite solid. I think the author tried her hardest to think of all the possible differences in such a world.
- The MC is rather likable and the supporting characters are supporting and funny
- I'm actually invested in the story and it seems promising
--- Dislikes (0):
- Nothing notable as of yet
Overall, I think it's a must read if
you've ever read an ecchi comedy, and I recommend it to anybody else for the sake of the promising story and art.