Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 25, 2009 5:58 AM

Jul 2008
I was lucky enough to see this subbed at Sci-Fi London's Anime All Nighter just a few hours ago, and it was shown in Spain a couple of weeks ago so I guess I'll make the discussion thread.

To be blunt, I was a little let down. I haven't read the manga, but the trailer looked pretty awesome, so I was pretty hyped to see it. The movie started out good, the premise was promising and the animation was great, but once the monsters were introduced it seemed to go down hill. I found the middle of the story to be quite typical of a survival horror (though it was nice to experience the genre in an anime) and the last half of the story is completely mind-boggling. The monsters are all computer generated which looks a bit iffy at times. There were some good things about the film, though - some of the characters for example. Marco was amazing. The traditionally drawn sequences were also very crisp and detailed. I also found the film moderately scary. Quite a few people in the cinema jumped and squealed at certain parts and it was fairly gory. Probably seven out of ten from me; kinda disappointing by the end, but not without a few redeeming qualities.
ToukaJan 22, 2015 3:56 PM
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Dec 10, 2009 2:21 AM
Dec 2007
Surprinsingly great, entertaining and action-packed movie that retains only the good points of the (somewhat mediocre) manga and achieves to neglect all the flaws. I was expecting a quite average film seeing the manga and the script/trailer that I had, but it was a genuinely great and efficient action/adventure movie between Laputa, the Raiders of the lost ark and Aliens. Probably much closer to a Hollywood movie than a Japanese anime, but still very interesting, the music is fantastic, the characters and scenario much more developped than in most action movies, and the direction was quite neat. It flows very well for me, even if some scenes are not that well animated nor convincing, it's a very good watch overall.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 4, 2010 10:11 PM

Aug 2009
reminds me of Blue Gender. people in cold sleep woke up to find monsters attacking the place and the earth close to extinction.
Aug 11, 2010 7:01 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Yeah, happy it aired in my city (Montreal)'s annual Fantasia festival, where crazy movies all around the world are aired (mostly fantasy, horror, cult and experimental). Anime movies sometimes premieres there too....(like Cencoroll)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 2, 2010 6:56 AM

Nov 2007
Hmm, on it's own it was a decent film but I was rather disappointed. The opening scene ended up being much longer than it should have, with all that exposition which imo could have been cut down, not to mention some of the points get brought up again later on during more exposition.

Above all, my biggest letdown came from the blasted abuse of 3D. I was actually ready to give the 3D some credit for making certain scenes/backgrounds look really nice (like the sleep capsule chamber) but then they went and used 3D ON THE CHARACTERS during action scenes. At least they used less of it towards the end, but damn was that distracting and horrible. Sunrise, if you can spend your time animating 2D mechas for your tv series I'm sure you could do the same for some blasted humans with a movie budget instead of switching between 2 and 3. The 3D monsters themselves didn't look too good and there was a severe lack of variety as well.

Tim and Katherine got handled... somewhat decently. I still can't get used to red-head Tim though. Blonde, goddamit.

Overall just a decent movie even if I were to disregard the manga. The manga itself won't be winning an awards in my books this movie is even less likely to. The music was kinda nice, at least.
KantarouSep 2, 2010 6:59 AM
Oct 17, 2010 6:20 AM
Nov 2008
I read the manga right after i saw the movie and got home.....I think that if they made the movie for like 2h and 30 min they could have adapted the manga better...[and with a more nicer ending ..
]
It is true what every1 said...the pace at the beginning was really good but around half it got really fast and you just get lost somewhere on the way....not to mention the sudden change in graphics that wasn't to my liking...
The anime had a more darker tone which i liked
My only BIG disappointment was the pace of the movie...rushing screwed the story which was pretty well adapted...>.>
Nov 6, 2010 5:31 PM
Sep 2007
dam it was interesting.. at the end part I kinda lost trace whats going on little bit, at the dreaming part >< dam kinda sad end xD
Dec 20, 2010 7:59 AM

Aug 2008
I found it to be very entertaining and enjoyable, which is quite rare for anime movies... 8/10 from me.
llamabenDec 20, 2010 8:06 AM
Dec 20, 2010 10:31 AM

Aug 2008
I can't help but give this movie a 9/10, though I know it's really around a 7/10.
I find the whole concept of reality and dreams blending very intriguing.

I have not read the manga, but I do have to agree with everyone that the begging was fabulous and really drew you in, somewhere in the middle you become a bit lost and it does become your generic horror survival. But it's not terrible.

The last third of the movie really picks it up again, though as others have commented it's slightly rushed and you have to pay close attention or you will become confused, i was only slightly grasping "what" they were getting at between all the "flash" (Dreams?) backs. Switching between reality and dream and what seemed to be the past.

Maybe it's not the switching between dream & reality that's confusing, I think I fairly understood that at the end, the part I had troubles with was the past several years earlier when they found that little girl, "Alice", and when the virus came down to space. The whole "alternative" thing I did not get. An alternative way to deal with the virus or? That's the part that muddled my brain a little, the whole experiment with the little girl gone out of control and Vega I guess "weeping" over her sleeping chamber.

That is I suppose what I don't understand, how it went from the little girl in the snowy Village/Alice(?) to the Twin's sister.

That is where I got lost. I feel like there's a gap between those two parts, I missed something.

Could anyone fill me in on that stuff? What Vega was talking about, how/why it went out of control, and how it went from the little girl's control to the alive Twin Sister's control? And the alternative thing?

Thanks!

Overall, good enough movie, around 8/10, but my personal enjoyment was 9/10.

The animation though ranges from 9/10 to 7/10 (3D fail, especially when they use it on the characters...so obvious).

The music is marvelous! 9/10. Story 8/10, a little rushed.
Dec 20, 2010 1:49 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
It was just okay until the final act started. Until that point it was a mix of too much 3d and not making the watcher think.

When the end started unfolding and I started thinking how it might play out, it suddenly got very interesting. So after an initial 7/10 I'll rate it 8/10. Was a decent watch. Twins rock.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 22, 2010 8:35 AM
Jul 2018
Highly entertaining film. Enough violence, action and gore to satisfy me with some mild Resident Evil Vibes.

As for the CGI creatures, the CGI creatures are far better animated than the CGI in the Iron Man anime

8 out of 10.
Dec 22, 2010 1:56 PM

Feb 2009
This was soooooooooooooo much different from the manga...i'd have probably given it 9/10 if i hadn't read the manga,but considering that i had...8/10 because the soundtrack is AWESOME,the animation and artwork are very good too.The story itself is far inferior to the manga,imo.Indeed,far,far inferior.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 23, 2010 1:30 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Wow what a ride. Anime of this genre is why I love anime. Yes, the CGI for the characters and some of the monsters was distracting and looked bad, but I don't think it affected how much I enjoyed watching this movie.

I'll be watching this topic to see what others thought and to see if I can get a couple of questions answered...

10/10
p r o f i l e 👀
Dec 23, 2010 11:12 AM
Jun 2008
the ending was painful, felt like mind raping. other than that it was ok but nothing special.

is the manga worth checking?
Dec 23, 2010 1:32 PM

Feb 2009
dash said:
the ending was painful, felt like mind raping. other than that it was ok but nothing special.

is the manga worth checking?

Definitely worth reading.I,myself,read it in one go.But know that it's very different from the movie.The only things they share are:
the characters,the setting and some ideas.

SLIGHT SPOILER
For example in the movie they only show ALICE (Sasha,if memory serves,is her real name) but in the manga she has her own share of action.
Iin the movie they escaped from the castle too fast,i almost couldn't believe it,but in the manga they had a much,much longer way to go and were out somewhere around the end of the story.
In the manga you also get much more information on the characters' backgrounds which helps develop them better something that didn't realy happen in the movie...the only character developed was the meganekko.
In the movie the hot chick died from medusa,in the manga she died from it too,but...that wasn't the end for her.

Btw,in the manga there is more mind raping imho.But there is also more epicness! :P

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 23, 2010 8:50 PM

Apr 2009
Well overall, I think the anime's pretty decent. 7/10.
Also, anyone knows where to find the OST? I love it, especially the music box one. Does anyone know the name of it?
RandomPerson4 said:
YES! FUCK YOU LIGHT YAGAMI! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
Dec 24, 2010 7:51 PM

Mar 2009
I've read all of the 37 chapters of the manga, and I loved it. The story, plot, characters and art are really amazing. When I heard they were coming with a movie based on it, I was really excited and nervous of how it would turn out. So I decided I would see this movie tonight. Let me just say, as I adore this manga and Iwahara's work..... this movie was so depressing to watch mentally and physically. I mean it.

I will say that the intro of this film was good, there were a few parts from the manga in the film and the soundtrack was good, but the rest of it was bullshit to me. They messed up the character's reputations/purposes and deaths, the majors points of the manga were left out or messed up, they left out the major villain (Zues) out of it, too much CGI, too much filler moments/points, there was no spark between Marco and Kasumi like the manga and they messed up the ending.

I'm not really a ranter when comes to novels/books that turn into movies and some points are changed or left out, which is okay, but this one really took it too far in my opinion. Bottom line, if you are interested in the manga, then I will recommend it. But if you do see this movie after you read it, just be warned and stay on your guard. If
you do see this movie without reading the manga first, then okay (the movie is okay if it wasn't based off an original story though).

Also, one of the things that really just pissed me off was that Marco DOES NOT have a sister. IF he does, then it was never mention in the manga. God.
Neko123Feb 10, 2011 6:22 PM
Dec 28, 2010 9:25 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After hearing about it two years ago and finaly finding a subbed version i was EXSTATIC! I got a little confused aroun the end though, but i still think it was pretty good.
Jan 1, 2011 9:28 PM

Jan 2009
Pretty good movie, 8/10

I'm kinda confused on the whole fantasy to reality thing...how do people go from the Medusa virus to being able to do that? And Alice...don't really get her....maybe I shouldn't have started this movie at midnight...oh well..

And for people wondering, YES THIS IS SUBBED IN ENGLISH

Meh_93Jan 2, 2011 1:35 PM
Jan 3, 2011 4:01 AM

Dec 2007
Great movie. It's sad that Marco died at the end too and only 2 people survided :(
Jan 3, 2011 9:08 PM

Feb 2009
I wish I watch the movie first than read the manga, but I like the manga way better more suspenseful and more survivors to and because at the end Marco and Kasumi hooked up!
Jan 4, 2011 11:27 AM

Feb 2010
This very really confusing towards the end, they overwhelmed me with so much information that it was really hard to follow it, I had had to pause and re-read things 3 times, being bad in English was a hurdle, too. It was still a great watch and very thrilling.
Jan 5, 2011 2:56 PM

Oct 2007
This kinda sucked, tbh. It had a decent premise but just all-around sucked too much to be considered good. It wasn't horrible, but doesn't deserve any praise imo.

The whole Sleeping Beauty concept was terribly cliche. Trying to follow that story throughout the whole movie is just a lame idea, and the concept has been used to death already a million time. The characters also sucked, honestly. Very generic designs and very one-dimensional. The main girl was annoying imo as well. Artwork was just plain horrendous, thanks to the CGI, but that's no surprise. Anime CGI is generally complete shit, and this movie is a perfect example. It was especially atrocious when used on the characters, as well as the castle/dragon/vine(thorn)/thing. Not to mention that thing was just plain stupid in general. It wasn't all that enjoyable either. It got a little fascinating towards the end, but the beginning was pretty boring for a good while. The one redeeming quality was the music, which was pretty nice, but that's not enough to save the film.

I feel like this really does deserve only a 5/10, but for some reason I can't find myself able to rate it below 6/10, so I don't know, haha.

Jan 9, 2011 12:37 PM

Jan 2010
I feel mind raped.
Added to my favorites.
I'm pretty speechless.
Jan 16, 2011 8:23 AM

Oct 2010
I thought it was like a series but then i realised it was a movie. This movie was quite awesome, considering that it was different from the manga and stuff. The ending wasn't as desirable but..at least it was decent. But they left out stuff from the manga in order to fit it in the duration of the movie.
I thought this was like out recently but I didnt expect it was released since quite awhile ago XD
Quite a great show~ Wanna rant abt it to someone..haha
Jan 16, 2011 11:22 AM

Jun 2008
Started so good!
The music and everything was so breathtaking.
But then it started to get crappy, and it made no sense.
And the ending was just.. bad..
But i still enjoyed this movie!
Jan 16, 2011 4:12 PM
Mar 2010
ok i may be stupid but can someone explain the whole ending to me? i watched the last 30 mins like 3 times and still dnt understand.
This is my interpretation: Kasumi fights with her sister and gets knocked off a cliff and dies. The sister throws a fit and is taken into custody to have experiments done on her. She then makes a new Kasumi and a shit load of thorns out of her imagination into reality and starts killing everyone after she uses the thorns to put kasumi into a pod.

Correct?
Jan 19, 2011 1:20 AM

Aug 2008
Only in the past 6months have a truely become someone who reads manga, and this is one of the few titles i have read to the end. That said it also means i have become one of those people who instantly compare anime to manga material it came from. Usually i just like seeing how well they do, but sometimes im left with some regret that one wasnt as enjoyable as the other. I'd say this is a case where the manga was definately better at least for story and character development.

That said i went into this remembering a fair amount yet couldnt remember the ending from the manga. So that gave me a bit more drive and excitement towards watching it, as it wasnt because the manga was bad, just more how my memory is and i watch and read far too much.

Well not to go into too much detail, but things i missed where marco's extra chances to be a hero and devoloping the bond between him and kasumi, the blonde woman transforming, even few things to do with how certain characters came back afer the brush with death, marco's would be included here as well. Some people were dead but showed up the anime, yet alice didnt get shown, i mean seriously since when does an old man win against a blonde loli :)

That said and maybe partly due to me not remembering every detail of the manga, but i liked Tim more in this referencing everything to a game or movie was kinda funny to me. A reviewer mention the difference in quality and animation for characters and backgrounds compared to the monsters but dispite this i found it good to watch none the less. Its the one the joys i only learnt more recently(due how long i been reading manga) but its good to see characters come to life in anime. Like when reading anything you give the character a personality when you read it, and watching it is quite amusing to see if it lives upto how you portrayed them in your head when reading it.

Well im pretty tired so forgive anything i wrote that doesnt make to much sense. I enjoyed it, and i know you cant put all the content of the manga into a single movie, so taking it all into consideration, it was pretty good to watch, though i do recommend reading the manga to anyone who hasnt already and this sparked some interest.
Jan 19, 2011 1:41 AM

Aug 2008
otaku1793 said:
ok i may be stupid but can someone explain the whole ending to me? i watched the last 30 mins like 3 times and still dnt understand.
This is my interpretation: Kasumi fights with her sister and gets knocked off a cliff and dies. The sister throws a fit and is taken into custody to have experiments done on her. She then makes a new Kasumi and a shit load of thorns out of her imagination into reality and starts killing everyone after she uses the thorns to put kasumi into a pod.

Correct?

Well the virus gives some power to be able to bring the imagination and dreams to life in the real world, and basically from the shock and trauma the virus gets kicked into high gear, and her imagination starts to affect reality.
She gets taken to lab and put under in the sleep pods, where they can control and effect her dreams, the control is lost when the power gets shut off.

Though not properly explained in the movie, marco and his team were behind this, it was to give them a chance to sneak in. Having lost control her wish of being with kasumi leads to her creating the kasumi we follow during the film, the thorns are to protect her and keep everyone away so noone will learn the truth about kasumi. Thorns are possibly influenced from the woman reading sleeping beauty on the way to castle.

The monsters could have been taken from Tim the same way marco's mind was read for him to see his sister, though this doesnt happen in the manga, so its likely she created them from her own memories, though this would mean she played rpg's and stuff for how the game Tim relates stuff to comes accross as, like level 1 monster, wind magic for 1 hit kill etc.

The fight on the cliff was kasumi rejecting going into the pods and leaving her sister, and aiming for a double suicide, so neither would be left alone since they were the only family they had left. While trying to reason and resist they both fall, yet kasumi splats on the rocks below, while her sister manages to hold on and pulled back up.

Least all this is my understanding based on memories of the manga and what happens in fillm.
kouk2002Jan 19, 2011 1:44 AM
Jan 26, 2011 12:04 PM

Aug 2008
The concept is good and it started out great. But the ending is confusing and just weird.
That being said, I love the animation of the scenery. Not so much for the characters though.
Jan 28, 2011 10:02 PM

Feb 2009
Great art and animation; characters where really interesting, specially Marco; the score was beautiful, and the story was great, if you never took your eyes off the screen. This was a very entertaining and enjoyable film, despite how ridiculous was the pacing of the story with it's big content and concept, which was going around at light-speed. Is it worth watching again? Yes.

8/10

my only question is: WTF happen to the world and humanity in the end of the movie? did they found a cure for Medusa? or is "Alternative" Kasumi humanity's last hope to cure them all? or will she show them Medusa's wonders of how to bring imagination into reality, and how helpful can it be or dangerous? Because at the end of the movie the aftermath between the Earth and Medusa was never explained or shown.
Feb 21, 2011 9:01 PM

Aug 2009
Surprsing twist [fi it is a twist] and great plot and overall sequences.
The idea of having a dream become reality is just mindblowing as well as asking themsleves if they're still in a dream or not.

I just have to say is that the last 30 minutes is just insane and I really loved it, the ending is fairly good but that's just me.
Mar 5, 2011 12:23 AM

Jan 2009
my facking god the ending part is kinda a mind fack i cannot fully understand that dream into reality concept, but it sure is interesting and not to mention the concept of sleeping beauty mix in this movie

im gonna read the manga of this too to get more answers, and base on the manga readers from this thread, the manga is much much better

overall this movie is 8/10 for me
Apr 10, 2011 1:53 PM

Feb 2011
I was comparing the movie to the manga the whole time. Unless you've read the manga, I guarantee the movie will be hard for you to understand. They removed A LOT of the characters and events that happened in the manga as well. The animation was really well done, but when it came to the story I was disappointed that they took out so many of the great parts.
Apr 18, 2011 7:26 PM
Apr 2010
Has nothing to do with being bad in english,the ending would be a mess in any language..lol

I still don't get it though...If Kasumi died isn't shizuku the one that's alive? why does she refer to her self as kasumi?
Apr 30, 2011 4:07 PM

Jul 2010
well i was really confused in many parts of the movie but i really liked it. And there are many thinks in which you could discuss if it was this or that and that is what can make a movie great.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
May 17, 2011 5:48 PM

Aug 2010
It got really pathetic to me towards the end!
Jun 10, 2011 9:29 PM

Nov 2009
All i have to say... Owen you are a beast. If i had to define a Man it would have to be him lol. He got away with going shirtless for the whole movie too!

I have to say that despite the female leads lack of ability in any way the movie was intense and the action was good. So in the end the only one who has not died (at least once) is Tim. The issue is that he isn't cured of Medusa, and maybe Shizuku didn't cure the alternative copy.
Jul 10, 2011 4:03 AM
Jul 2009
Movie was quite a mess. The plot simplifications were necessary but the details of Medusa weren't very thoroughly explained. But then again, the manga had a bunch of holes as well. At least they took out the ridiculous hacking stuff.
Jul 19, 2011 6:04 AM

Oct 2009
Shit guys, Marco Orwen is the real GAR.

Good movie, I enjoyed it. It got a little fucked up near the end there but it sort of (?) made sense later on. Well I guess I understand it. Good characters, a bit predictable but indeed relatable. The twist was pretty good.

I'd write a review of it but I'm short on time, will write one up some time in the future if I get to re-watch this or something.

Oh yeah, this is Inception, (? I haven't seen Inception, just based on what I think it is) Japan-style.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts.
ShockedNov 11, 2016 10:53 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2011 12:45 AM

Jun 2007
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the end of this.

So basically both of the sister's self-continuousness switched places. Kasumi's mind was in Shizuku's body and Shizuku's mind was...the level 0 dream monster or did Shizuku actually clone herself and put Kasumi's continuousness into the clone? Kasumi's dead body was clearly there on that alter at the end which leaves us with Shizuku's living body having Kasumi's memories (ie. the two became one).

either way, I liked the story. Owen was indeed a true man.
Dec 8, 2011 6:21 PM

Feb 2010
Well I found the movie to be quite enjoyable to start out with but in the middle it felt a bit rushed with how they escaped the castle. The end was really mind boggling I got lost with how the twin sister ended up in that position. Considering the horrible 3D (normally it never annoys me) but this time it was like an assault on my eyes. Overall I give it a 7/10
Sheepshaman.png
Dec 13, 2011 4:21 AM

Jul 2011
It was ok, as several have pointed out, things get rushed after the haflway point. It's meant to be a mind "trip", but really, figuring out the end wasn't all that difficult. That being said it wasn't bad, although the mix of traditional animation/cgi in places is outright atrocious.

6/10

Jan 26, 2012 5:02 AM

Nov 2007
action - yes
kinda touchy scenes - yes
kinda scary sudden scenes - yes
a logical but unexpected end of the story - yes

more or less good end of an apocaliptic scenario as much as possible - yes

well then sorry but this story GOT me . So many unexpected development in action and ending scenes and i prefer NOT to guess the ending of movies... I totally loved this movie .. well with this sudden excitement :D i gave 10 but i guess i should still be more optimistic and give 9 .. nobody and nothing can be totally perfect in the end :P still it was AWESOME !
Feb 8, 2012 5:34 PM

Jan 2009
Gave it a 9.
I enjoyed it alot
May 5, 2012 3:40 AM
May 2012
I really liked the plot leading up to the very end but...I can't help but be confused where the sisters meet in that thorn chamber. Can anyone simply explain to me how the sisters 'swapped' places?
Jul 14, 2012 12:09 AM

Jun 2012
Ending was pretty confusing. A dream within a dream?

I wished some parts were explained better. But overall, I enjoyed it. 8/10
Sep 23, 2012 7:11 PM

Jul 2011
Sheepshaman said:
Well I found the movie to be quite enjoyable to start out with but in the middle it felt a bit rushed with how they escaped the castle. The end was really mind boggling I got lost with how the twin sister ended up in that position. Considering the horrible 3D (normally it never annoys me) but this time it was like an assault on my eyes. Overall I give it a 7/10

i agree 100% alot of parts really needed to be explained more at the end all i felt was mind fucked and like i wasted my time but i cant lie some of those parts got to me the beginning was awesome and there were some parts that made me jump a little 7/10
Oct 5, 2012 12:11 PM

Nov 2011
Too bad so many people died but it was a good watch, going to read the manga bow

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Oct 15, 2012 5:38 PM

Oct 2009
so maybe I'm weird but I totally understood the end (and I haven't ready the mangas... yet). I really enjoyed it through out.

8/10
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What is happening?

future_dose - Jan 27, 2020

0 by future_dose »»
Jan 27, 2020 9:02 AM

» Huh?

Kira01 - Jul 23, 2009

5 by future_dose »»
Jan 27, 2020 8:43 AM

» Ibara no Ou

Esheraz - Nov 28, 2013

1 by ExoticBankai »»
Feb 9, 2016 12:59 PM

» King of Thorn

Jroflcopter - May 10, 2011

6 by Haruhi_LilyLover »»
Dec 29, 2013 3:22 PM

» Sub groups?

coyote256 - Nov 7, 2010

10 by Ziron »»
Dec 22, 2010 4:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.