Character's fucked up Actions you can stand behind

New
Mar 18, 2023 2:06 PM

Apr 2018
Character's fucked up Actions you can stand behind
DragevardMar 18, 2023 2:14 PM
Mar 18, 2023 2:16 PM

Dec 2021
Any Detective Conan culprit who kills the victim with good reason. Like the guy who killed himself just so he can't give the money to his cheating wife that already planned to kill him to get the cash.
IgrejaMar 18, 2023 2:21 PM
Rosa Umineko Drip

The Witch of Badassery.
Mar 18, 2023 3:15 PM

May 2019
Gendo Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Mar 18, 2023 3:16 PM

Jun 2021
Asuna's will to not slap Alice for hitting on Her man. 
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Mar 18, 2023 3:27 PM

Jun 2016
Yagami Light, not because of his narcissic reasons but for the fact that he actually improved life on earth
Mar 18, 2023 3:38 PM

Jul 2021
Most of the Araragi Koyomi's actions 💀
Mar 18, 2023 3:44 PM
Jul 2017
Kyousuke lusted after his sister which is kind of fucked up. On the other hand, his sister was kinda hot.
Mar 18, 2023 3:55 PM

Oct 2018
Shinji spills the poison on Asuka's body.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Mar 18, 2023 4:03 PM
DG9 CEO striker

Aug 2020
Rumbling, rumbling, it's coming 
9cycle cycle9

Mar 18, 2023 4:21 PM
Dec 2021
Anna from Shimoneta. More ████████ should happen to correct mens’ mistakes.
Mar 18, 2023 4:50 PM

Oct 2010
there's a scene in speed grapher where a hot woman drugs the main guy character and fucks him at gunpoint
I stand behind her actions and I will defend her
Mar 18, 2023 5:35 PM

Nov 2022
Lelouch and Gilgamesh did nothing wrong.

Not sure about the others.
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Mar 18, 2023 5:55 PM
Oct 2015
Francis from Bungo Stray Dogs. I hate irl F. Scott Fitzgerald but love the BSD version. He’s trying to put his family back together. Plus his power is money. Which is quite funny to me.
Mar 18, 2023 6:03 PM

May 2018
I can understand Griffith's actions in all honesty; in order to create a true and strong kingdom, heaven on earth, one must release hell and all the demons in it, and become a demon himself.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Mar 18, 2023 9:45 PM

Mar 2023
Gonna be Madara & Obito Uchiha. If not for Black Zetsu, their goal is ultimately for the happines of mankind. Living in the equivalent of heaven on earth (infinite tsukuyomi) while slowly going extinct is better than living in a fucked up world.

Mar 19, 2023 5:16 AM

Jun 2021
ThorLL said:

Gilgamesh has justifiable reasons if you're a elitist or a supremacist. While Le douche is just a whine maggot who deserved everything that came his way. Akito is 20x times better.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Mar 19, 2023 5:36 AM

Oct 2019
RareWRLD said:
Rumbling, rumbling, it's coming 
BEWARE!!! COMING FOR YOU!!!                      
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2023 5:54 AM

Jul 2022
Pegasus trapped the souls of several innocent people in trading cards to save his lost love. Respect ✊

Mar 19, 2023 5:58 AM

Jan 2021
#gilgamesh gif on Tumblr
Gilgamesh did nothing wrong, from his perspective and perhaps even our own let me explain. 

Firstly;

This shows that Gilgamesh is ultimately on mankind's side, it just as Merlin states he is not interested in individual humans but Humanity as a larger entity. It is this aspect which is key to understanding Gilgamesh's 'villainous' actions in Fate/Zero and Fate/Unlimited Blade Works. 

💀Who Deserved Death?💀 | Anime Amino

Post a funny/weird gif of one of the above user's favorite CHARACTERS ...

Pin on Fate Stay Night ️ ️

Why Gilgamesh Is My Favourite! | Fate/stay Night Amino

And finally he is Chaotic Good. So anything questionable he dose is just his Chaotic nature boiling to the surface. 

And that is why Gilgamesh is so misunderstood and his actions completely justified.

Sometimes it takes a real man to be best girl. Gilgamesh is also chad.

[/center]
Mar 19, 2023 5:59 AM
Jul 2020
Keyaru from Redo of Healer. I can absolutely understand why he does what he does and the Characters he does those Things to absolutely deserve it anyways.
Mar 19, 2023 6:42 AM

Aug 2021
recently been watching oniisama e... and a whole bunch of characters do a whole bunch of fucked up shit to eachother, in particular im thinking about mariko and saint-juste and they did a lot of insane shit... i dont necessarily stand by it in a sense 'very good decision my friend' but in a way that i understand why u did it and i dont fault u for it, yall are alone and mentally ill and got a lot of unadressed issues, yall need love and support and not hatred and punishment, basically justifying shit behaviors of troubled teens u know

Mar 19, 2023 7:11 AM

Jul 2021
Nina Einstein. I don't get why people hate her.
Mar 19, 2023 7:24 AM

Jan 2021
JaniSIr said:
Nina Einstein. I don't get why people hate her.
Wait from Code Geass? That Nina... look you can justify the King of Heroes, the Betrayal at the Eclipse, the Colony Drop but the one thing you cannot justify is Nina!

[/center]
Mar 19, 2023 7:45 AM

Jan 2021
ppuyta said:
I am fully behind Shou Tucker's experiment, her daughter was annoying to begin with.
@JaniSIr see this one here, that's something you can justify 

[/center]
Mar 19, 2023 8:14 AM

Jul 2021
AnimePedestrian said:
ppuyta said:
I am fully behind Shou Tucker's experiment, her daughter was annoying to begin with.

After thinking about it a bit more, you are right. The need to justify something implies she did something wrong.
Mar 19, 2023 8:20 AM

Jun 2017
I'm okay with everything that Kira Yoshikage has done. He just wants to live a quiet life.
If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Mar 19, 2023 9:03 AM

Jan 2021
JaniSIr said:
AnimePedestrian said:

After thinking about it a bit more, you are right. The need to justify something implies she did something wrong.

She did plenty wrong, the bowls of anime hell is what awaits Nina pathetic existence when it comes to an end. 

[/center]
Mar 19, 2023 9:22 AM

Jul 2021
AnimePedestrian said:
JaniSIr said:

She did plenty wrong, the bowls of anime hell is what awaits Nina pathetic existence when it comes to an end. 

Is this about that incident with table-kun? Lol
Mar 19, 2023 9:27 AM

Jan 2021
JaniSIr said:
AnimePedestrian said:

One of numerous sins, you can trick children into coming to the abyss but table-kun? How can anyone justify such evil.

[/center]
Mar 19, 2023 9:48 AM

Jul 2021
AnimePedestrian said:
JaniSIr said:

One of numerous sins, you can trick children into coming to the abyss but table-kun? How can anyone justify such evil.

Apparently that would be really painful if attempted irl, but there were less realistic things in that anime, even ignoring the entire premise of mechs and magic.
Mar 19, 2023 6:29 PM

Nov 2022
Kazu-chan-san said:
ThorLL said:

Gilgamesh has justifiable reasons if you're a elitist or a supremacist. While Le douche is just a whine maggot who deserved everything that came his way. Akito is 20x times better.

You are unsuccessful troll who is unsuccessful.

AnimePedestrian said:
#gilgamesh gif on Tumblr
Gilgamesh did nothing wrong, from his perspective and perhaps even our own let me explain. 

Firstly;

This shows that Gilgamesh is ultimately on mankind's side, it just as Merlin states he is not interested in individual humans but Humanity as a larger entity. It is this aspect which is key to understanding Gilgamesh's 'villainous' actions in Fate/Zero and Fate/Unlimited Blade Works. 

💀Who Deserved Death?💀 | Anime Amino

Post a funny/weird gif of one of the above user's favorite CHARACTERS ...

Pin on Fate Stay Night ️ ️

Why Gilgamesh Is My Favourite! | Fate/stay Night Amino

And finally he is Chaotic Good. So anything questionable he dose is just his Chaotic nature boiling to the surface. 

And that is why Gilgamesh is so misunderstood and his actions completely justified.

I only watched Grand Order and Fate/Zero so I do not know what he done in other series

In Grand Order there is nothing really to pin on him at all.

In Fate/Zero while he did convinced Kirei to kill Tohsaka. However Tohsaka too should not have used that command spell to stop his battle with Berserker. Not to mention Tohsaka ultimately was using both Kirei and Gilgamesh for his 'search for root' thing. While it is hard to say if what Kirei told him about sacrificing all servants for the grail is true? (Probably Not since Kirei and Gilgamesh won the Grail War and both are alive.) However that would make sense for him to eliminate Tohsaka.

In Fate/Zero all characters are flawed and selfish human beings so Gilgamesh does not stand out from that particular perspective.

@JaniSir
Finally about Nina.

Actual IRL Albert Einstein did invented and built atomic bomb and that bomb was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and killed thousands of people.

I do not see him being reviled as bomb creator evil murderer.

He also was born and grew up in Germany, but defected to the US and built a bomb for them to take Germany down.

I am not sure what kind of personality he had but I do not think he was some sort of paragon of virtue.
EmperorThorMar 19, 2023 6:43 PM
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Mar 19, 2023 10:35 PM

Jul 2021
ThorLL said:
Finally about Nina.

Actual IRL Albert Einstein

There is no point in comparing the two, even if there is a very obvious reference with the shared name.
Mar 19, 2023 11:04 PM
Feb 2021
Sachyan said:
I can understand Griffith's actions in all honesty; in order to create a true and strong kingdom, heaven on earth, one must release hell and all the demons in it, and become a demon himself.
Same. I understand his actions and why he did everything he did, but I still hate the living **** out of him. 
Mar 20, 2023 6:19 AM

Dec 2013
Off the top of my head:

Narihisago Akihito - what happened to his family justifies him.
William James Moriarty - I agree and would assist.
Yotsuya Yuusuke - life isn't equal unfortunately, it's fair.
Yeager Eren - I would do the same.
Shishiou Tsukasa - half agree and half don't.
Rimuru Tempest - yes that army deserved it.
Keyaru - I'd say he's a very relatable person, so I understand. But he has to live with the consequences and I don't.
Faputa - I'm a simp.
Mar 20, 2023 8:52 AM

Feb 2022
Waifus telling MC that mfer you can habe harem, but Mc be like nah I already have waifu i love. One's coming soon, kekkon yubiwa ragegatari pero~ (/˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ🗡️but no worries, i commit sepukku before that
Mar 20, 2023 10:45 AM

Mar 2021
Eren fans on their way to justify:

mass destruction
mass murder 
genocide 
terrorism 
treason
crimes against peace
breach of authority 
assault 
blackmail
usurpation 
libel
kidnapping
desertion
sowing discord
undermining Eldia's national security 
cannibalism
suspending the age of fire
rune farming 
mimic tear usage 
tax fraud 

Mar 20, 2023 11:12 AM

Mar 2020
zemeck said:
Eren fans on their way to justify:

mass destruction
mass murder 
genocide 
terrorism 
treason
crimes against peace
breach of authority 
assault 
blackmail
usurpation 
libel
kidnapping
desertion
sowing discord
undermining Eldia's national security 
cannibalism
suspending the age of fire
rune farming 
mimic tear usage 
tax fraud 

Don't tell me eating people is wrong, I nibble on my arm every day
Mar 20, 2023 10:39 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Igreja said:
Any Detective Conan culprit who kills the victim with good reason. Like the guy who killed himself just so he can't give the money to his cheating wife that already planned to kill him to get the cash.

This is baby stuff.

Watch kindaichi.. The butterfly mansion case and if you liked this motive in conan, you will love the kindaichi one much more..

Mar 20, 2023 10:42 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Female on male violence – Most popular, standard default of all forms of fiction. Contrary to what people think it is not always weaker female characters using violence on stronger male characters what happens the most. This is also the only instance where character can be extremely sadistic over weaker characters, torture, murder then and not be considered antagonist/villain but either redeemed or just be a protagonist, just doing actions only reserved for antagonists if character gender was not female. It is also portrayed in the most violent way across boundaries that specific art(femdom) allows. Usually on screen.

Mar 21, 2023 4:55 AM

Dec 2021
ryo-san said:
Igreja said:

This is baby stuff.

Watch kindaichi.. The butterfly mansion case and if you liked this motive in conan, you will love the kindaichi one much more..

Thanks for the wild recommendation.
Rosa Umineko Drip

The Witch of Badassery.
Mar 21, 2023 5:06 AM

Mar 2023
Father from FMAB. He just wanted knowledge and perfection.
Mar 21, 2023 5:58 AM
Mar 2023
ChouunShiryuu said:
kekkon yubiwa ragegatari pero~  (/˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ🗡️but no worries, i commit sepukku 

Is that an actual anime name or not?d
Mar 21, 2023 1:18 PM

Feb 2020
Light Yagami, kinda... Sure, he didn't always pick the right targets.

More topics from this board

» What percentage of anime that you've seen did you pirate? ( 1 2 3 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 13

135 by 25robF »»
43 seconds ago

» What is your most re-watched anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

63 by LoveYourEyes »»
43 seconds ago

» Anime Time Capsule

eli_shmeli - 5 hours ago

11 by Horizon248 »»
7 minutes ago

» What anime do you refuse to watch since you have already read the source material?

Kushna - 10 hours ago

18 by Zayvex »»
9 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

73 by Saiunknown »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.