Forum Settings
Forums

Feb~Mar Challenges & About Me Themes Are Here! πŸ€πŸ«

New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 2, 2023 6:35 AM

May 2021
Interesting stacks and the badges look nice! :))

Mar 2, 2023 6:39 AM

Aug 2017
I like these challenges, they're a good motivation to make me watch or read things that were low in my priority list
Mar 2, 2023 7:10 AM

Jan 2023
How do you restack, please?
Mar 2, 2023 8:15 AM

Feb 2022
How can I prove that I've rewatched an anime from the stack, thought?
Mar 2, 2023 11:27 AM
❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀

Oct 2019
Time to finally complete Trigun 
Mar 2, 2023 11:43 AM

Aug 2020
Does the ongoing counts for both? In the stacks only the manga one has this part. I need to know.

Mar 2, 2023 12:16 PM

Jun 2014
So I clicked the stack thing on both pages and have the series on my list so I just have to complete it then the badges are added to my account?
Mar 2, 2023 1:31 PM

Apr 2011
Half of the manga in that stack aren’t even available to read though. Why not check if series are readily available before adding them?

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Mar 2, 2023 5:03 PM
Sep 2022
geohar32 said:
My favorite anime.

As she stands in the middle of a vast, green field, the anime character radiates a sense of serenity and contentment. Her long, flowing hair sways gently in the breeze, and her bright, sparkling eyes are fixed on the rolling hills in the distance.

which anime is this??
Mar 2, 2023 8:19 PM

Apr 2015
IT IS A VERY INTERESTING CHALLENGE CHALLENGE ACCEPTE.

Salvatierra21Mar 2, 2023 8:25 PM
Mar 2, 2023 9:47 PM
Jan 2022
Giving me a reason to give Shikimori san a try :P Honestly, otherwise I'd rewatch noragami for the nth time (one of my favourite and most replayable anime for me)
Mar 2, 2023 10:20 PM

Nov 2012
looks great! participating for sure.
Mar 3, 2023 12:29 AM
May 2020
doods, lets doo dis
Mar 3, 2023 12:29 AM

Dec 2019
Kineta said:
Challenge
I will try it! c:
I don't know what to say-

Mar 3, 2023 12:36 AM

Jan 2019
Just finished watching Anne Happy and moved on to KonoSuba. I know it's enough to watch just 1 of them, but I thought to myself why not do more from my " plan to watch " list. Especially when some are possible to binge in one day ( Just like Anne Happy today. ) For the manga I watched Yume-iro Patissiere anime ages ago and this was a great opportunity to read the manga as well! Somehow I never noticed these challenges before, but I also never really used this site for anything more than keeping track of my list. Hopefully from now on I will be more active with the challenges :D
Mar 3, 2023 1:41 AM
Mar 2022
Love me some badges
Mar 3, 2023 3:31 AM

Oct 2022
giving me another reason to rewatch konosuba
Mar 3, 2023 3:40 AM

Dec 2022
my first time in a challenge... idk what i had to do, i set konosuba to rewatch, and updated it after i finished each episode again. Ig that does it.
Mar 3, 2023 7:08 AM

Oct 2016
Mar 3, 2023 7:45 AM

Feb 2022
Recently finished reading Chéri, Unmei no Hito! But also finished rewatching Trigun :)
Mar 3, 2023 7:51 AM

Jul 2013
nice Challenge
 new badge 
Mar 3, 2023 8:46 AM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
I will try to joined to both challenges, the anime is easy because I am watching season series included and I will started a new one, included in the list, in the next days! About the manga, I started now with the first of the list and I have more in in the queue !!!! ;)

kekeke
Mar 3, 2023 10:27 AM

Oct 2020
Love the stack challenges! 😍

Mar 3, 2023 11:04 AM

Aug 2017
Ayo. New badges? Say no more. Say no less.
Let's restack.
Cheers!

Mar 3, 2023 1:58 PM

Apr 2020
Kineta said:
1. Restack the Anime/Manga Challenge Stack

2. Complete or re-watch 1 anime/manga (*) by
Fri Mar 31, 23:59 PST

3. Receive your profile badge after the deadline

Forgive me for this dumb question, but it's the first time I do something like this I'm slightly confused.
All I have to do is add the stack, watch one anime on the list, and it'll be automatically accepted?
I don't know how signatures work

Mar 3, 2023 2:37 PM

Jun 2016
should put food wars on the sweet treats stack lol

beat beat drums

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 3, 2023 4:10 PM

Dec 2018
Alright, I have Shikimori anime on hold, I'll watch it till finish and get that cute maneko badge~
Of course getting the cake badge is easy.

Mar 3, 2023 6:57 PM

Nov 2016
Was surprised to see Kekkai Sensen there but i might be strong and not rewatch it again and go to that Trigun one. They are both made by the same author, right?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I’m feeling sentimental
Without you, my room is empty
I’m feeling sentimental
Feels like yesterday you were laying
Only a few centimeters away from me"
Mar 3, 2023 7:23 PM
Sep 2022
como faço pra empilhar esses desafios??
Mika-chan

Mar 4, 2023 2:14 AM
Aug 2021
Its finally here! so excited!
Mar 4, 2023 2:42 AM

Apr 2022
I'm glad to hear that you find the badges cute and enjoyable! The cake badge is definitely a personal favorite. The maneki-neko badge is also adorable, I can understand why you love it. These challenges are a great way to prioritize your watch and read lists and discover new things. It's always exciting to receive new badges and it can be a fun way to motivate yourself to rewatch or read something. I'm happy to hear that you enjoy the stack challenges and appreciate the design themes. Keep up the good work and keep restacking for more badges! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»"
Mar 4, 2023 2:43 AM

Jul 2014
Ohhh! What a great sweets stack! I will binge read some manga ♥ 
Like Antique Bakery and Fukuyadou Honpo!

Meanwhile for anime stack... I think it's a sign I need to complete Konosuba at last.

Mar 4, 2023 3:46 AM
May 2020
I am watching trigun stampede right now, have seen all the episode which have aired. Will it be accepted for the challenge?
Mar 4, 2023 6:52 AM

Jun 2014
Can't wait to pick back up Urusei Yatsura, just ordered one of the BL's on the manga list too lol
Mar 4, 2023 6:56 AM
Jul 2019
Could I get two badges or do I have to decide on one?
Mar 4, 2023 8:56 AM

Sep 2022
Can someone tell me if only watching an anime (given in the list) and setting the status of that anime as 'completed' will complete my badge quest? My badge will be added?
MALoween'23: | x 13 | Rank: 42
Mar 4, 2023 11:16 AM

Jan 2021
bet. πŸ‘

bet
Mar 4, 2023 1:17 PM

Dec 2020
time to see if i can finish these or not 😭 i end up forgetting everytime
Mar 4, 2023 2:40 PM
SHINING FINGER!!

Dec 2014
Ambeta4eva said:
The button that is highlighted in the main post, is on the pages with the anime & manga. Just click that button.

RealCheeze said:
I think you have to update the "total times re-watched" and update the number. I am not sure though. But, if you go to your full list and click "edit" on an anime/manga, it'll pull up a larger section, and you can enter in the total times you've re-watched the anime.

Manga-Mike said:
So I clicked the stack thing on both pages and have the series on my list so I just have to complete it then the badges are added to my account?
Yes, after you list it as completed it will count, but the badge won't appear until after the challenge ends. 

Lestat- said:
Half of the manga in that stack aren’t even available to read though. Why not check if series are readily available before adding them?
Heck, some of them don't even have 100 members who have even added them to their "MAL". Almost all of them are completely obscure, impossible/hard to find, and the same plot essentially. Kind of like a Lifetime movie. Same thing, different name. 
Only one that is different than the rest is Chocolat no Mahou, because of the genre. 

EstebanOD said:
Kineta said:
1. Restack the Anime/Manga Challenge Stack

2. Complete or re-watch 1 anime/manga (*) by
Fri Mar 31, 23:59 PST

3. Receive your profile badge after the deadline

Forgive me for this dumb question, but it's the first time I do something like this I'm slightly confused.
All I have to do is add the stack, watch one anime on the list, and it'll be automatically accepted?
As long as you click the stack button, list an anime/manga on the list as completed, then once the event ends you'll get the badge.

_Maslo said:
You can get both if you want to.

Avengerlight said:
Can someone tell me if only watching an anime (given in the list) and setting the status of that anime as 'completed' will complete my badge quest? My badge will be added?
Yes, as long as you've clicked the restack button and register an anime on the list as completed you'll get the badge after the event ends.

I felt really confused for my first badge challenge, so I went ahead and tried to answer what I could...
"Whatever you lose, you’ll find it again. But what you throw away you’ll never get back."
-- HIMURA KENSHIN 

Mar 4, 2023 3:51 PM
Feb 2018
How can i restack?

Mar 4, 2023 7:14 PM

Dec 2018
hm sounds fun, i’ll read something new on the sweet treats challenge selection

Mar 4, 2023 8:40 PM
Jan 2023
Finished 1 on Luck Of The Draw stack and 2 on Sweet Treats πŸ’ͺ
Very good lists, thank you to whoever put them together. Very fun event!!! I’ll try to read/watch more! Cheers to everyone else participating! I hope you all find something you enjoy :) 🍰🐱
Mar 4, 2023 10:28 PM

Jan 2023
betarunner said:
Ambeta4eva said:
The button that is highlighted in the main post, is on the pages with the anime & manga. Just click that button.

RealCheeze said:
I think you have to update the "total times re-watched" and update the number. I am not sure though. But, if you go to your full list and click "edit" on an anime/manga, it'll pull up a larger section, and you can enter in the total times you've re-watched the anime.

Manga-Mike said:
Yes, after you list it as completed it will count, but the badge won't appear until after the challenge ends. 

Lestat- said:
Heck, some of them don't even have 100 members who have even added them to their "MAL". Almost all of them are completely obscure, impossible/hard to find, and the same plot essentially. Kind of like a Lifetime movie. Same thing, different name. 
Only one that is different than the rest is Chocolat no Mahou, because of the genre. 

EstebanOD said:
As long as you click the stack button, list an anime/manga on the list as completed, then once the event ends you'll get the badge.

_Maslo said:

Avengerlight said:
Yes, as long as you've clicked the restack button and register an anime on the list as completed you'll get the badge after the event ends.

I felt really confused for my first badge challenge, so I went ahead and tried to answer what I could...

Thank youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Mar 5, 2023 1:30 AM

May 2021
Hopefully this will get me to actually watch my stuff lol
Mar 5, 2023 4:13 AM
Aug 2021
I rewatched hellsing for the lucky cat badge and patissier-san  to ojousan for the dessert badge :3
Mar 5, 2023 4:57 AM
Jun 2021
I still didn't get the badges from those last challenges that happend... Let's see If these Will work🫀
Mar 5, 2023 6:18 AM

Sep 2022
betarunner said:
Ambeta4eva said:

RealCheeze said:

Manga-Mike said:

Lestat- said:

EstebanOD said:

_Maslo said:

Avengerlight said:

Thank you
MALoween'23: | x 13 | Rank: 42
Mar 5, 2023 1:43 PM

Sep 2010
Oh yeah ! lets do it !  (ㆆ α΄— ㆆ)
Mar 5, 2023 2:53 PM

May 2021
Looking forward to getting those two badges!
MAL Halloween candy collected πŸ‘» 2023

Mar 5, 2023 5:06 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Hello hello! I'll be participating this time! ^_^ For both of those badges. (*ΦωΦ*)
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

201 by EverySportsAnime »»
Today, 7:28 AM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime πŸ—» ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Destinesia »»
Today, 5:09 AM

» Heavenly Easter Delusion: Devil and Dolce ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 27

3340 by Terra_strong »»
Apr 17, 8:26 PM

» MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Spring 2024 ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 17

144 by The_real_maomao »»
Apr 9, 4:26 PM

» English Titles Added to Desktop; Moving Towards a Romanized/English Toggle ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Feb 12, 2020

121 by Vaturna »»
Apr 4, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.