Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 20, 2023 4:36 AM

Feb 2018
Machiou-san met Ru, the "Vampire Princess" and started living together. After proposing Ru to be his wife, I mean villager. The slow life of being a farmer was now continuing, while they are expanding the fields and planting fruit trees, there is an angel girl, she was Tia, she is an angel who is chasing after Ru. According to Tia, Ru is an expensive-looking fugitive.

In addition, the girls from the "Elf/Fairy", led by Ria who was wandering in the forest, Ria was eventually attracted to join the village, and Machio-san life became more and more lively as it continued to grow.

Wolf-san also seems to have grown into a wolf cub. Seeing the fairies working together to build a house. I think they did their best for jobs. From Wolf-san's lineage. It seems that Michio-san now has 23 Wolf-san.

Is cabbage a rare plant? I mean they've never seen cabbage in such a bright green colour? I was interested when Ru was talking to Michi-san about land ownership rights. Don't they live in the middle of the forest? So I'm sure that the land they live on is still unclaimed by anyone.

Can't wait for the next episode...
Jan 20, 2023 5:08 AM

Nov 2011
So they're introducing all types of characters into this show.

Nothing really special about this week although we do see Hiraku's knowledge again about farming. Tia might be someone interesting to have around for her abilities, maybe he can learn more about magic. They could've at least taken some creativity to come up with those names though...
Stark700Jan 20, 2023 5:17 AM
Jan 20, 2023 5:23 AM

Apr 2010
The Elves finally appear as for the body not being able to keep up that Ru mentioned let's just say the nobel and manga put some more emphasis on night activities, it wasn't a erotic story tho.
Anyway it seems things are going nicely and the girls also seem to be having fun now the question is can the main keep up with them.
Jan 20, 2023 5:40 AM
Oct 2021
Just like watching Minecraft 🗿
With girls
Jan 20, 2023 6:02 AM

Mar 2013
They're really skipping the world building parts (and some explicit scenes) and what a disappointment it has been... 😥
iirc, there should be a lot of explanation of how our MC builds everything he does but this episode only gives us a few hints and ends it with "hey, this is it"... still a worthwhile pastime though.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 20, 2023 6:48 AM

May 2021
Another average episode crammed with events and content without any depth. Am fully expecting next episode for his village to have 3000 people if they keep this tempo. Conveniently only penises there are from dogs and his own it seems.

Not sure I'll stick with this one until the end. I'll give it few more episodes and then that's it from me.
Jan 20, 2023 6:56 AM
Dec 2022
i never thought i would ever like something so mundane like farming, but this anime scratched that which i didn't even know i had, btw loved the 3rd episode as well.
Jan 20, 2023 7:15 AM

Oct 2008
w0w! they exponentially increased!!!
and there's more female elves huh...
another chill relax ep!
5/5.

Jan 20, 2023 8:10 AM

Jul 2022
Fantasy Slice of Life Harem overdrive, baby. The god really did our MC a solid.

I appreciate that the preponderance of development seems to be SOL. It could easily be more garish with ecchi elements, it instead cruises forward in an almost sublime chill mode with very little conflict, just traces enough for comic relief with quick, peaceful resolutions.

I'm unfamiliar with the source material, but here after three eps, this story could be taken in so many directions. I not so secretly hope they stay the SOL course, which will be very difficult to achieve without becoming to halcyon/boring.
Jan 20, 2023 8:13 AM

Feb 2019
Idk man, the world building may be lacking but I just like seeing the MC somehow recruit all these gorgeous girls to his farm lol. Like bro finds a gorgeous vampire wife; then a literal angel and now 8 gorgeous girls who wanna be his wives? Wish fulfilment is strong with this one but it’s fun and cute. It’s actually pretty cool that it’s more wholesome SoL than ecchi.

Also love how the MC is still too dumb to realise Lu thinks he proposed lmaoo
Jan 20, 2023 9:45 AM

Oct 2017
Suddenly there's so many girls and all of them are cuties, specially Tia and Lea. Tia's arrival was quite similar to Lu's and it was funny. Good to see them all getting along. All the building and crafting was pretty fun to watch.
Jan 20, 2023 9:52 AM

Jan 2013
Marinate1016 said:
Idk man, the world building may be lacking but I just like seeing the MC somehow recruit all these gorgeous girls to his farm lol. Like bro finds a gorgeous vampire wife; then a literal angel and now 8 gorgeous girls who wanna be his wives? Wish fulfilment is strong with this one but it’s fun and cute. It’s actually pretty cool that it’s more wholesome SoL than ecchi.

Wait. He did propose, after realizing the "misunderstanding" between them, he straight up doubled down on it and then proposed to her. lol
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 20, 2023 9:55 AM

Nov 2014
With Lu's comment about her body not keeping up, I guess she really is his wife after all lol. While I kinda want them to explore the harem side more, I'm enjoying SoL village building sim way too much. Possibly in LN format there is enough time for both...
Tbh I'm totally hooked on this anime now. If LN was licensed (I hate reading on screen) I'd probably just go for source before next ep.

Marinate1016 said:

The way I understand it, there is no misunderstanding. They are actual couple.
Jan 20, 2023 10:52 AM

Feb 2022
Salt is important sure but as long as you grow a variety of spices the food wouldn't be that bland without salt, still funny he dug right past some.

Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about the progression, that's a lot of added characters, the weirdest being the angel. I understand why Ru stayed, she loves research and Hiraku and his plants are enticing. But Tia just upended her life and didn't really give a reason for it, just accepted. The elves at least make sense if they didn't have a home.
Jan 20, 2023 11:13 AM
May 2022
MarshyNotOP said:
Just like watching Minecraft 🗿
With girls

I was thinking the exact same thing 🐸
Jan 20, 2023 11:14 AM
Jun 2019
Marinate1016 said:

There is no misunderstanding, she is his literal wife lol
Jan 20, 2023 11:14 AM

Sep 2019
Hmm what did Lu mean by "My body won't be able to handle everything if I'm alone" I wonder.
Jan 20, 2023 11:44 AM
Jul 2021
a very relaxing and chill anime, i like it.

wonder what next race will visit
Jan 20, 2023 12:06 PM

Nov 2016
The number of girls isn't increasing as rapidly the animals, but it's still insane lol.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 20, 2023 12:27 PM
Oct 2022
astralkill00 said:
They're really skipping the world building parts (and some explicit scenes) and what a disappointment it has been... 😥
iirc, there should be a lot of explanation of how our MC builds everything he does but this episode only gives us a few hints and ends it with "hey, this is it"... still a worthwhile pastime though.

ok ...so i think now I am gonna read the manga
Jan 20, 2023 1:27 PM

May 2019
AnimE-Adi said:
astralkill00 said:

ok ...so i think now I am gonna read the manga
Yeah... me too, for science.

Not much ecchi here (although Tia looks nice in her dress) and I have no idea how much the manga has but the new elves seem like they may want to reproduce at some point after settling down.
Jan 20, 2023 1:43 PM

Dec 2022
i wonder just how will the elfs reproduce since theres one male and his human i have question can elf and human reproduce in this isekai animetion
Jan 20, 2023 2:04 PM

Nov 2020
It kind of looks different form the manga, not gonna lie
Jan 20, 2023 3:05 PM
Jan 2023
anime maravilhoso
Jan 20, 2023 3:19 PM
Dec 2021
great episode. It would be nice if they showed a bit of sex.
Jan 20, 2023 3:33 PM
Dec 2022
Man he's naturally gaining a harem! The elves are clearly planning to reproduce with, their eyes say it all.
Jan 20, 2023 3:56 PM
Dec 2021
Best girl is no doubt Zabuton
Jan 20, 2023 4:05 PM

Feb 2019
his harem is slowly growing, i wonder who will show up next as new resident of his growing village...
Jan 20, 2023 4:13 PM

Jun 2016
Oppai angel Tia and oppai high elves that want to "repopulate" (XD) are agreat add, now he has a great harem.
Jan 20, 2023 4:35 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Episode 3 and the harem is already massive, so many elf girls and Tia lol, it starting to feel a lot more lively. The elves even got their own house, it kinda reminds me of the house from Slime 300 too, if only Halkara were one of the elves lol. It was also funny how Machio was telling Lea about traditional elves lol, tho there are a lot of variations of them. And yeah it’s very obvious in this episode, especially with the talk of reproduction that he’s indeed smashing all these girls, man must be a machine in bed with that farming tool lol. I just wish we got to see a teensy bit of it.

It’s a shame to hear they’re skipping world building and some of the process for building a lot of this stuff but I am enjoying what we got here, I’ll say tho as much as I love beautiful babes I wish there was a bit more farming focus lol.
Jan 20, 2023 4:54 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
and with that his harem grows to 10 lol. 

Tia seems like a nice character (its was kinda funny how she got a very similar introduction to Ru) and the high elves are definitely gonna be a big help on the farm and many other things.

I actually like the fact that this is a wholesome SoL minus abit of the echiness which I don't mind.

Jan 20, 2023 6:03 PM

Jul 2017
It's back to farming life with the "husband-and-wife" Machio and Lulucy, and the alert from the dogs of the new character: the angel Tia, not affiliated with the gods but with the warriors, the relationship between the two is trepidatious for sure. Apart from that, the farming aspect continues to hold everyone together, with people and animals coming and going.

Tia came back with the people of high elves in search for a home, and Machio finds himself building from a small land to a populace, even with a multi-storey log house. Machio's perception of elves and nature is so wild that the fantasy world's ideal is different, but not too different from the typical. With the high elves, comes intelligence birthed in the form of food such as bread, and everything is well.

Still charming in its own way.
Jan 20, 2023 7:10 PM
Jan 2017
Anime Slide Of Life presentation made by Power Point..
How Boring.. enough with this shit. im quit
Jan 20, 2023 7:52 PM
Sep 2018
Yes, yes, some worldbuilding that appears in the manga is being skipped, some of the details of what all he can do with the All Powerful Farming Tool and such.
If that had all been included, could we possibly be this far along storywise?

The locals can all tell he's "not from around these parts" to an unbelievable degree based upon what he doesn't know and his misconceptions; I don't think they'd question it if he told them the truth concerning his background based upon what they've already observed.

The puppers are highly feared; near the top of the food chain in the Deadly Forest.
Zabuton? The puppers were bad enough, she's higher in the food chain it would appear.
And he hasn't a clue.
That alone informs them that he's from Somewhere Else Entirely.
Then you add on his misconceptions concerning how they live.

But he's friendly.
He's carving out a small settlement with an excellent defense force.
And he's got bumper crops of of an unbelievable variety of top quality foodstuffs, more than he can use.
Plus, he'll assist in building to request.
All he asks in return is that you help keep things going according to your abilities. Just don't push yourself too hard.
If you are a refugee, what's not to like?

Thinking about it, the Elves have a background not out of line with Thorin and Company from LotR when it comes to being survivors of a devastated home wandering as a group and learning a wide variety of skills to survive for a considerable period of time.
They differ in that they just want a place to settle down and have families; no desire to regain their original home, nor to exact revenge.
They're smarter than that.
Which makes Machio's place really attractive.

Tia's a good sort, in that she knew of the High Elves' plight and went and got them.
While we don't know much about her own background, or Ru's actually beyond a desire to not be bothered unnecessarily when researching combined with being really good at expressing her displeasure, they've caught on to Machio's place being a refuge, a place to recover and start again.
That's what it is for Machio, anyway.

That "nighttime activities" are occurring has been obliquely referenced by Ru as one of the reasons she wanted Tia to stick around; apparently Machio is demonstratively affectionate in bed... and this has something to do with her being slow to get moving in the morning, it's not all about her being a vampire.
And this early on, that's about the level it was in the source materials.
So Machio isn't one of those MCs, while at the same time not one of another kind of MC.

The art style, character design, in effect the visuals as a while are in line with the manga.
Some details have been cut, but it still flows nicely.

I think it's a good adaptation.
Jan 20, 2023 8:06 PM

Sep 2018
The progression in this anime is incredibly, lazily written, but there's something enjoyable about watching a man go about making his little utopia in the woods. 
Jan 20, 2023 9:16 PM

Aug 2014
And the journey to build harem begin XD
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jan 20, 2023 9:22 PM

Apr 2016
Lu introducing zabuton and him waving like a good boi was pretty funny. More members to the family and the elves gonna attack MC soon considering how bad they want to reproduce lmao
Jan 20, 2023 11:55 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Watched it at 2x speed and it kind of become twice as good 

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 21, 2023 12:56 AM

May 2012
What is the difference between Vampire and Elf. They look like they belong to same race !!
Jan 21, 2023 3:07 AM

Nov 2019
So they were not dogs!
But Zabuton was really a spider.
Jan 21, 2023 7:26 AM
Feb 2018
the change to Ru (lu) from the manga is very dramatic when Tia rescued from the kuros she get on Ru case about running away from here responsible and not to run anymore to that Ru proudly state she not leave because her husband is here
Jan 21, 2023 8:11 AM

Oct 2015
Seems this little place is picking up a bit. I can only assume it gets more populated from here on out.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Jan 21, 2023 8:25 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I feel ashame to our beloved mc there, rejecting the high elves idea to reproduce. Still idk if they did that off-screen though.

At least the vampire was based enough to acknowledge the mc as her husband, and need more women to handle the rest, if you know what i mean.

I see that they also don't forget with toilet advancing here and there, always being the first priority to take care of. Land complete, now to the river, eh? Good good let's advance more!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 21, 2023 11:55 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
I love this. The freaking spider is the best. She doesn't do shit and just raises it's arm and that's the best thing I've seen in a while. Hahaha
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Jan 21, 2023 4:54 PM

Aug 2020
Syureria said:
So I'm sure that the land they live on is still unclaimed by anyone.

This made me scratch my head. I'm interested in how this show will go from now on. Will it have any clash? Or will it keep at peace? I'm looking forward to more episodes.

Jan 21, 2023 4:58 PM

Aug 2020
So we had more characters in episode 3, besides Ru. Now we have Tia and Lea (with the sisters), an angel and an elf respectively.

The dynamic so far has been interesting. Everybody is getting along.

I hope they will use this "who owns the land" info to show more of the world. Let's see this...

Jan 21, 2023 8:04 PM
Dec 2020
Zabuto is adorable
Jan 22, 2023 9:53 AM

Nov 2013
watching the op song again, there sure are a lot of happy girls (with a few guys in between)

having our little ampire around brings some previleges, not only for company, but also with her tricks, like that never ending light(?)
lol he has been looking for salt for months, just for it to be right in front of his eyes, those faces hahaha

that blonde girl (Tia, the angel) that we saw last episode asking people about the forest is here, and she got caught in the exact same manner, getting tied by the spider and then watched by the dogs lol
Lulu must have felt strange seeing that, since it's the same as what happened to her

i like the detail of Tia's healing spell making her clothers float, and her making sure to hold down the skirt
she knows Lulu , yabai lol

Lulu admitting she lives with her husband, that's cute
5:33 that angel picture tu tu tu tu, omg that's even cuter lmao
Lulu saying Tia is a brainless warrior, surprised she can't handle the dogs then lol

Lulu instantly asking her to live there too, i'd expect she wanted to be alone with her husband, but i guess she wouldn't dislike having a female friend as well, they already knew each other from all the troubles the vampire caused in town

she fainted from seeing the spider, but didn't she already see it before?
going through the farm, seeing what's planted there, they made her help and then gave her a taste of the salted cabbage, nice that they enjoyed their time
they got all dirty but easily cleaned themselves with magic, wouldn't it be nice to be able to do that? no wasted time or water lol

trying again to recruit Tia, apparently Lulu's body won't resist all the work (cough cough i wonder what she means) LOL

yep their magic sure is helpful, from making stuff fly to summonning big golems to carry heavy  stuff

the dogs keep multiplying, so they need a bigger home... the spiders also multiplied but some ended up leaving (Was funny to see them flying like that, wtf)

i wonder what Tia was going to do, she was talking about needing more help around the farm, so maybe she went to get some friends to visit (or just tell people she is safe and won't come back any time soon?)
yep i was right, there's a whole lot of girls there lol
they are 7 elves, who have been wondering around looking for a place to stay after all the wars that happened near their home... that nice of Tia to help them
i was wondering how a lot of girls would suddenly joining but i wasn't expecting them to just appear at the same time like this lol they all have similar names too, and they are 300-400 years old, very young indeed

HAHAHA everyone fainting from seeing Zabutan and the dogs is funny
time to build them a big house, and everyone is scared by how easily he cut that "unbreakable giant tree that's harder than steel" :D

after 10 days of hard work, their big house is built, it looks like a palace, with tons of individual rooms lmao
after so long it's nice that the girls finally have a place to call home and relax

from them he also learned some tricks on how to build houses, so it's time to rebuild the one he uses, aparently the girls were jealous of the elves's house :v

eating raw onions like that, meanwhile my tongue hurts when i eat a bit while eating salad haha (Edit: it's garlic, not onion, but still...ouch)
apparently these elves are not like the ones we are used to, they eat meat and use fire, otherwise survival would be hard
OH LOL they also do the dwarves work, in blacksmith and stuff, i wonder if in this world we will see some dwarves who hate iron and are instead more elvetic, would make sense i guess
the sounds in this are also pretty cute, like the girl who was te te te te the iron at 18.15

geez they walked around for 200 years? wow lmao
now they can settle up and reproduce, 1st one is done, but... what about the 2nd?

next... from wheat, we should make some bread, it never goes wrong
the girls sure were excited to try new things, everyone enjoyed it

now we're worried about the ownership of that land, but tbh, i think that the owner would easily be bribed with some fresh vegetables, and maybe even live with them, that's just how it works :D

the farm is getting bigger every day, now we have the dog area, the elves area, the trees place, the crops and their little space near the big tree ... let's see what comes next, this for sure won't end any time soon

lastly, these girls are smart enough to know how strange our mc is, from how he tamed the wolves and spiders, how he can plant stuff that they don't even know, in a soil that isn't that good, and ofc how he doesn't know anything about the elves and angels of that world ... he either is too strange or... maybe he came from somewhere else? lol

according to the charas page (and tbh from the ED), we can see that one of the elves is more main chara while the others aren't ... anyway we have all 4 main charas, now to see who comes next

next episode title, water ways, will they have a river in the middle of their place? would be nice tbh
winddevil1Jan 22, 2023 10:04 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 22, 2023 2:27 PM

May 2009
Zero effort harem, winged slut brings up knife ear sluts.
bastek66Jan 30, 2023 11:46 AM
Jan 22, 2023 8:39 PM
Jul 2018
How could you say no to those cute elf faces?

These girlies have gone hundreds of years without sex, they're hungry for that Hiraku eggplant
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» HE DID GET L A I D RIGHT??????

Jigglephysic - Feb 3, 2023

23 by Sch4n »»
Apr 8, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

169 by ODOAKRI-Dubber »»
Feb 20, 5:15 AM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Dec 10, 2023

22 by Noodlelicious »»
Feb 5, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

JiangHaoyi1979 - Feb 14, 2023

17 by Youre_boyIruma »»
Feb 3, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2023

118 by Garrett_Dark »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.