Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (144) « First ... « 111 112 [113] 114 115 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2022 11:31 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012

Thanks, as always. It appears I've seen both already
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Dec 9, 2022 3:44 AM
Dec 9, 2022 4:09 AM

Aug 2018
photosynthechris said:
A guy and his friends go to a live taping of a TV show that his friends like where the host is a paranormal investigator (I think) with a staff of some sort and the main character ends up having to go and help this TV host with ghosts. I remember certain visuals of scenes like the main character and his friends having to stand behind ropes with security while the taping is going on, but I can't remember anything else and it is driving me absolutely insane.

That one Bleach episode, with the TV guy filming a ghost hunting show.

https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Don_Kanonji#Agent_of_the_Shinigami_Arc
Dec 9, 2022 4:40 AM

Feb 2014
IrrelevantGuy said:
Source? (slightly nsfw)

looks like: Darker than Black

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Dec 9, 2022 6:17 AM
Jul 2020
talestry said:
I think itʼs this character from Hīro no Kakera.

Thanks a lot!!

Youʼre welcome! Youʼve found it!
Dec 9, 2022 8:43 AM
Dec 9, 2022 12:56 PM

Nov 2017

Image Link (Pixiv)
Chisato and Takina from Lycoris Recoil

SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO SET BY AEGIS IS MY WIFE SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO
Dec 10, 2022 2:21 AM
Dec 10, 2022 10:50 AM
Dec 10, 2022 10:54 AM

May 2013

Thanks for the super fast response Lol had to lower my price in order to post this
Dec 10, 2022 2:17 PM

Jun 2012
What is this?

Thanks.
Shoot first, think never.
Dec 10, 2022 2:26 PM

Feb 2014
Haunt-bot said:
What is this?

Thanks.

looks like: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Dec 10, 2022 10:16 PM
Nov 2022
I'm looking for an anime where a female character shrinks and lands on another female character's chest while she changes clothes on the side of the closet. I remember seeing this scene somewhere, I know it's from an anime, but I can't find it. One of the characters had pink or green hair. If anyone can help, I appreciate it.
Dec 11, 2022 10:19 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
nsfw
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Dec 11, 2022 10:57 PM

Nov 2017

Moonlight Lady

SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO SET BY AEGIS IS MY WIFE SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO
Dec 13, 2022 9:20 AM
Dec 13, 2022 9:22 AM

Feb 2014
Dec 13, 2022 12:05 PM
Dec 14, 2022 3:51 AM
Dec 14, 2022 3:58 AM
Dec 2022
Dec 14, 2022 4:13 AM

Jan 2017

Original Art (Pixiv)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Dec 16, 2022 4:49 AM
Dec 16, 2022 11:27 PM
Nov 2020
Hi! Kindly help me find this anime....this anime visual was used in so many videos and quotes shared online

https://twitter.com/animespicts/status/1603850540001234945?t=vvdnmNy60-mbdGF14Ttq8w&s=19
Dec 16, 2022 11:44 PM

Jan 2017
tysonfist764 said:
Hi! Kindly help me find this anime....this anime visual was used in so many videos and quotes shared online

https://twitter.com/animespicts/status/1603850540001234945?t=vvdnmNy60-mbdGF14Ttq8w&s=19

Sanctuary
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Dec 18, 2022 4:16 AM
Nov 2020
Foxxtar said:
This anime is pretty old. The anime is set in a modern day world, and there is this white haired girl, which is a student and also the protagonist, that fights other people that become monsters. I have this one memory of an episode where the narrator tells the story of a quite normal girl that had nothing out of the ordinary, but then you get to know she actually transforms into this huge brown fox monster at night, or something like that, i can't really recall, but she gets then discovered by the protagonist and they fight. Please help!

So no one has any idea?
Dec 19, 2022 8:57 AM

Aug 2018
Hi. I have multiple mental illnesses, including schizophrenia and autism, and during a phase of depresssion this video made me self harm because it's anime characters and references triggered a schiozphrenic delusion of mine. I wish to sue the people involved in this video for making me self harm, but in order to do so:

1) I need to know the name of every anime referenced in the lyrics to this song, and
2) I need to know the name of every anime whose characters can be seen in the video itself. There is a list in the comments section of the anime appearing in this video, but it's of not much use because not only is it in a language I am not fluent in, it is also incomplete, as many of the anime are referred to as 'No se'.

I would be endlessly grateful if someone helped me.

EDIT: please don't get me into any trouble. I'm worried sick that my MAL account may become frozen or suspended, which is upsetting to me because I've already gone through hell during the past four years due to various mental illnesses. If my MAL account gets frozen or something I think I'll have a nervous breakdown. I can't handle any more suffering.
Saori_ShunDec 19, 2022 9:34 AM
Dec 20, 2022 10:41 AM
Mar 2022
Hello everyone. There was an anime. A bullied fat boy was playing sports regularly and turning into a handsome man. I guess he was blond.

The character in the other anime was very ugly and turned into a handsome person with the help of an angel. Anyone know this 2 anime? Thanks for the helps.
Dec 21, 2022 10:36 AM
Dec 21, 2022 10:38 AM

Feb 2014
Dec 21, 2022 12:49 PM
Sep 2021
file:///C:/Users/Utente%20Pc/Desktop/imm%20da%20mettere%20%20mal/th.jpg
https://ibb.co/tmjn0rd
Dec 21, 2022 12:52 PM

Feb 2014
gomanime said:

looks like: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Dec 21, 2022 12:52 PM

May 2019
gomanime said:
Marin Kitagawa from My Dressup Darling. She looks different cuz she's in a cosplay.
Gintoki and Sugita's birthdays are 1 day apart.
Dec 21, 2022 1:05 PM
Dec 21, 2022 2:38 PM

Dec 2019
Who's this?
Dec 21, 2022 2:41 PM

Feb 2014
fluffycow17 said:
Who's this?

looks like: Yonaka Kurai

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Dec 21, 2022 3:41 PM

May 2013
Dec 21, 2022 4:02 PM
Dec 21, 2022 8:54 PM
Dec 22, 2022 9:11 AM
Oct 2018
I'm looking for anime I watched on TV in childhood.

The main points of plot I remember: there are mechas that people don't know how to launch. The MC accidentally starts mecha after brute forcing different combinations on inputs on the control board of mecha and use it to fight with enemies in continuous battles.

Over time, his friends launch other mechas the same way the MC did it and join him in his battles. In some point of anime, the MC gets mechasuit instead of mecha,and his old mecha is gathering the dust until one guy launch it in time of need to help the MC and his friends in hard battle.
Dec 22, 2022 10:19 AM
Jul 2020

I totally dug that info out. Youʼre welcome!
Dec 22, 2022 11:23 AM
Jul 2022
I need to find this anime because the first episode was just bonkers. I only saw the first episode so here’s what I remember. And based on the animation, it’s probably from the early 2000’s.

So it starts with this guy and his lover having to separate for some reason because the guy has to do  something (maybe??) so he walks into the sunset while she cries. It is revealed to be a dream, and the mc wakes up. He goes outside to check his mailbox and there’s an anonymous letter in it (maybe a threat??).

There’s something about an orphanage that maybe the mc helps at. The guy from mc’s dream is on a roof watching him (he has some ridiculous outfit like tuxedo mask). And apparently the mc is the reincarnated lady that was that guys lover. Mc doesn’t know this, but the guy does. Mc might be in school.

In a school, there’s this glasses guy talking to himself, and either he’s evil, or this evil dark force possessed him. He might be the one that sent the letter to mc. At the end of the episode glasses guy starts fighting mc under some highway bridge at night, and the guy from mc’s dream (his past lover) comes to save him.
Dec 22, 2022 1:10 PM
Mar 2022
OrewaEscanor said:
Hello everyone. There was an anime. A bullied fat boy was playing sports regularly and turning into a handsome man. I guess he was blond.

The character in the other anime was very ugly and turned into a handsome person with the help of an angel. Anyone know this 2 anime? Thanks for the helps.
anyone know?
Dec 22, 2022 5:36 PM
Jul 2020
SmProject said:
I need to find this anime because the first episode was just bonkers. I only saw the first episode so here’s what I remember. And based on the animation, it’s probably from the early 2000’s.

So it starts with this guy and his lover having to separate for some reason because the guy has to do  something (maybe??) so he walks into the sunset while she cries. It is revealed to be a dream, and the mc wakes up. He goes outside to check his mailbox and there’s an anonymous letter in it (maybe a threat??).

There’s something about an orphanage that maybe the mc helps at. The guy from mc’s dream is on a roof watching him (he has some ridiculous outfit like tuxedo mask). And apparently the mc is the reincarnated lady that was that guys lover. Mc doesn’t know this, but the guy does. Mc might be in school.

In a school, there’s this glasses guy talking to himself, and either he’s evil, or this evil dark force possessed him. He might be the one that sent the letter to mc. At the end of the episode glasses guy starts fighting mc under some highway bridge at night, and the guy from mc’s dream (his past lover) comes to save him.

Is this the one?
Dec 22, 2022 6:13 PM
Jul 2022
ina6_- said:
SmProject said:

Is this the one?

It is thank you so much!!
Dec 22, 2022 6:58 PM
Jul 2020
SmProject said:
ina6_- said:

Is this the one?

It is thank you so much!!

Youʼre welcome! Iʼve seen it before, though I hadnʼt known what it was about. It sounds interesting. I might check it out in the future.
Dec 23, 2022 3:01 AM

Aug 2018
Saori_Shun said:
Hi. I have multiple mental illnesses, including schizophrenia and autism, and during a phase of depresssion this video made me self harm because it's anime characters and references triggered a schiozphrenic delusion of mine. I wish to sue the people involved in this video for making me self harm, but in order to do so:

1) I need to know the name of every anime referenced in the lyrics to this song, and
2) I need to know the name of every anime whose characters can be seen in the video itself. There is a list in the comments section of the anime appearing in this video, but it's of not much use because not only is it in a language I am not fluent in, it is also incomplete, as many of the anime are referred to as 'No se'.

EDIT: please don't get me into any trouble. I'm worried sick that my MAL account may become frozen or suspended, which is upsetting to me because I've already gone through hell during the past four years due to various mental illnesses. If my MAL account gets frozen or something I think I'll have a nervous breakdown. I can't handle any more suffering.

Excuse me, but why did no-one answer this post? I desperately need to know the name of every anime that appeared or was referenced in this video.
Dec 23, 2022 3:21 AM

Feb 2014
Saori_Shun said:
Saori_Shun said:

Excuse me, but why did no-one answer this post? I desperately need to know the name of every anime that appeared or was referenced in this video.

Well, if you need to know the reason why no one answers you, that's sth I can tell you.

1 read what you wrote
2a there is a comment with most of the characters identified (and some more in replies) and you are still not happy with that.
2b I know most of them,.. but you want them all.
3 Tip: Identify what you know and what was answered, then post screenshots of what you do not know and we will happily answer that.

Merry Christmas

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Dec 23, 2022 6:18 AM

Aug 2018
machy871 said:
Saori_Shun said:

Well, if you need to know the reason why no one answers you, that's sth I can tell you.

1 read what you wrote
2a there is a comment with most of the characters identified (and some more in replies) and you are still not happy with that.
2b I know most of them,.. but you want them all.
3 Tip: Identify what you know and what was answered, then post screenshots of what you do not know and we will happily answer that.

Merry Christmas

There are multiple issues with your response to my question:
1) the comment that lists the anime that appeared is in a foreign language that I am not fluent in
2) I need the name of every single anime, but the list only lists some of the anime.

For the last time, I need a list of EVERY SINGLE ANIME that appears and/or is referenced in this video, with the official English titles of each anime (I cannot read any language but English).

I apologise in advance if I'm doing anything wrong, but I'm asking a simple and very important question, and no-one has answered it properly so far.
Pages (144) « First ... « 111 112 [113] 114 115 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - 6 hours ago

12 by EastIndiaCompany »»
4 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

203 by Coaghim »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

25 by Atashi_Agatha »»
17 minutes ago

» Do you watch anything else besides anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 21

83 by Atashi_Agatha »»
20 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

65 by Atashi_Agatha »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.