Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi.' Gets TV Anime

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 10, 2022 4:06 AM

Oct 2018
ninka22 said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Hate to break it to you but it's a bad romance actually. We have an unpopular virgin guy and a whore who dated a bunch of men until she picked him. I think the last volume ends when after they stranded on a love hotel because of a storm. And we have also a bitch who is obssesed with the MC.

Just because girl dated a bunch of men doesn't make her a whore even if she had sex with them. She wasn't cheating on any of her boyfriends while she was dating them and wasn't selling her body for money. So haw is she a whore. If a man dated a bunch of women and had sexual relationship with them while he dated each of them would you call that man a whore. So if your a guy you sleep with many girls your cool. but when girls sleep with many guys she's a whore?

manga is quite cute so far.
So what should I call her? Bitch or slut? Because it's basically the same thing.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Sep 10, 2022 5:05 AM
May 2016
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
ninka22 said:

Just because girl dated a bunch of men doesn't make her a whore even if she had sex with them. She wasn't cheating on any of her boyfriends while she was dating them and wasn't selling her body for money. So haw is she a whore. If a man dated a bunch of women and had sexual relationship with them while he dated each of them would you call that man a whore. So if your a guy you sleep with many girls your cool. but when girls sleep with many guys she's a whore?

So what should I call her? Bitch or slut? Because it's basically the same thing.
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
ninka22 said:

maybe you should learn meaning of those words before using them.

Definition of bitch

ainformal + often offensive : a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman
binformal + offensive —used as a generalized term of abuse and disparagement for a woman

She hasn't abused or been malicious or spiteful to anyone. she's pretty sweet to people from what I read.

double standards here are ridiculous. If guy isn't virgin he's glorified and if girl isn't virgin she's shamed, that's just horrible.
ninka22Sep 10, 2022 5:35 AM
Sep 10, 2022 5:35 AM

Mar 2020
Ronninn said:
AnimeFA78N said:

they are but currently these type of weird permise ones getting popped up like crazy instead of normal fluffy ones

Gyaru's x normal guy isn't really anything new

No but gloomy stupid types are indeed, regardless this would be my last comment here.
Sep 10, 2022 9:55 AM

Jul 2019
I liked the synopsis, I will definitely watch it!
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Sep 11, 2022 3:57 PM
Dec 2017
eh i rather my dress up darling to be honest and well whenever this does air guess i got another overhyped seasonal to add to the recs for twewy just to get more people into the game.

Sep 11, 2022 6:07 PM

Aug 2021
I already read the LN. I'm in the middle of volume #2. And it's not really close to My Dress up darling. There are times that it got heavy all of a sudden, especially in volume 2

( light spoiler: It actually has a kind of typical NTR scene that happens in volume #2. kinda spicy imma right *wink LOL.)

I also thought that it was another mediocre story but I really got attached to this story and couple a lot. Because of their dynamic when it comes to differences between them and their getting to know each other phase is really really cute and it makes me want to watch over them throughout their journey of discovering something new with the relationship they have. I really hope this one gets popular. It's really really good.

I was reading this late at night, I'm actually gonna sleep early but I read volume #2 before I go to sleep, and then something happens and I said to myself. " I can't go to sleep if I didn't know how this conflict ends." LOL

I'm hyping up volume 2 so much but I'm really sure the anime won't cover this. but volume 1 is also good.

And If you read the manga or LN. She's no *itch alright. She does have many ex-boyfriends but she's really a sweet girl. Her ex-boyfriends is the trash here.
Sep 12, 2022 6:30 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
ninka22 said:

You are so obtuse that I'm not surprised to see that you think that this is a credible response lol

Absolutely nothing about that girl makes her a slut or a bitch, yall vanilla ass users on this website need to touch some grass and grow the fuck up
Sep 12, 2022 9:52 PM
May 2016
nefy224 said:
I already read the LN. I'm in the middle of volume #2. And it's not really close to My Dress up darling. There are times that it got heavy all of a sudden, especially in volume 2

( light spoiler: It actually has a kind of typical NTR scene that happens in volume #2. kinda spicy imma right *wink LOL.)

NTR oh no, Who cheats ? Did Ryuuto cheat on Runa.
Sep 13, 2022 1:56 AM

Dec 2014
Both here and on reddit the comments is a gold mine of cringe

Makes me wonder how many of those people actually dated someone past middle school, or even at all. Its 100% normal to sleep around with several people specially at the age she is, like how out of touch with the world are some people on here.

I guess their mind got corrupted by all those romcoms that take for a couple 1 whole year for a first kiss or something like that and start to think that how the world works or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways not to excited about this, i have a great felling the MC being a pussy bitch is gonna ruin the whole thing for me. This is the type of romance that usually gets good 1/4th in the show once he mans up a bit. But fell free to correct me sense if im wrong i dont mind minor spoilers anyway.

Sep 13, 2022 3:38 AM

Aug 2021
Nilah said:

Makes me wonder how many of those people actually dated someone past middle school, or even at all. Its 100% normal to sleep around with several people specially at the age she is, like how out of touch with the world are some people on here.

I guess their mind got corrupted by all those romcoms that take for a couple 1 whole year for a first kiss or something like that and start to think that how the world works or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways not to excited about this, i have a great felling the MC being a pussy bitch is gonna ruin the whole thing for me. This is the type of romance that usually gets good 1/4th in the show once he mans up a bit. But fell free to correct me sense if im wrong i dont mind minor spoilers anyway.

It doesn't actually take that long for the kiss. It happens in the first volume of LN. And the male protagonist isn't a full-on virgin loser. He thinks like that on the inside but he keeps it within himself and then thinks really carefully about what's the best decision to make or what's appropriate to say to the heroine. This story is all wholesome so far and gets serious every now and then. What I also like about this is it's kinda realistic. This is how this type of person would really act if they have past experiences(the heroine) or don't have any experience at all(the male protag) when it comes to having a relationship. This is not like Rent a Girlfriend at all. Since there's a real progression in this one. And it's more like Horimiya if you ask me. Since they're already official. The story revolves around how they will get to know each other and how to handle their relationship.
nefy224Sep 13, 2022 3:56 AM
Sep 13, 2022 4:20 AM

Dec 2014
nefy224 said:
Nilah said:

It doesn't actually take that long for the kiss. It happens in the first volume of LN. And the male protagonist isn't a full-on virgin loser. He thinks like that on the inside but he keeps it within himself and then thinks really carefully about what's the best decision to make or what's appropriate to say to the heroine. This story is all wholesome so far and gets serious every now and then. What I also like about this is it's kinda realistic. This is how this type of person would really act if they have past experiences(the heroine) or don't have any experience at all(the male protag) when it comes to having a relationship.

Guess ill give it a watch, the heroine is deredere which is a huge bonus alone. And if MC isn't full on virgin loser like your saying and actually grows some balls this might be a pretty good show.

Oct 3, 2022 1:11 PM
Mar 2021
Nilah said:

Thanks for your opinion and contribution to society. Goodbye and have a nice day
Dec 8, 2022 7:52 PM
Feb 2022
Boring manga with a generic storyline.
Dec 8, 2022 7:54 PM
Feb 2022
Read the manga and the anime will most likely be the same… Bad. Gyaru x ‘mob’ MC are so boring. This is Rent A Girlfriend if it was somewhat better, still trash though. There should be more anime like Kaguya-sama, actually good romance.
Dec 9, 2022 7:17 AM
Aug 2015
Co1d said:
Read the manga and the anime will most likely be the same… Bad. Gyaru x ‘mob’ MC are so boring. This is Rent A Girlfriend if it was somewhat better, still trash though. There should be more anime like Kaguya-sama, actually good romance.
Don't bother trying to look for pure romance in the anime or manga especially manga since most of those types are mostly harems or shoujos although there are a few of those good ones coming out next year. If you want to find good romance, you better just browse novels
Dec 9, 2022 8:44 AM
Feb 2022
_AnimeLover__ said:
Co1d said:
Don't bother trying to look for pure romance in the anime or manga especially manga since most of those types are mostly harems or shoujos although there are a few of those good ones coming out next year. If you want to find good romance, you better just browse novels

I don’t like manga that focuses on the idea of ‘virginity’, I’ve read quite a lot of these types. The only manga that executed the idea of ‘virginity’ well was ‘I'm dying for your virginity’. All the rest are just copy and paste romance.
Dec 9, 2022 8:49 AM
Aug 2015
Co1d said:
_AnimeLover__ said:

I don’t like manga that focuses on the idea of ‘virginity’, I’ve read quite a lot of these types. The only manga that executed the idea of ‘virginity’ well was ‘I'm dying for your virginity’. All the rest are just copy and paste romance.
but like i said, if you want to find romance, anime and manga is not a place to search for one unless you like shoujos. for males, they are mostly action or harem. just purely romance for males or both genders are rare
Dec 17, 2022 11:39 PM
Dec 2022
Co1d said:
_AnimeLover__ said:

"I don’t like manga that focuses on the idea of ‘virginity’" wtf dude
Do you have any inferiority complexes that would cause you to worry so much about this ridiculous topic, my buddy, based on what you've said?
Dec 17, 2022 11:57 PM
Dec 2022
ninka22 said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

maybe you should learn meaning of those words before using them.

Definition of bitch

ainformal + often offensive : a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman
binformal + offensive —used as a generalized term of abuse and disparagement for a woman

She hasn't abused or been malicious or spiteful to anyone. she's pretty sweet to people from what I read.

double standards here are ridiculous. If guy isn't virgin he's glorified and if girl isn't virgin she's shamed, that's just horrible.

"So if your a guy you sleep with many girls your cool."
WTF
Not Cool Bro.

"double standards here are ridiculous. If guy isn't virgin he's glorified and if girl isn't virgin she's shamed, that's just horrible."
Stop it, friend; your concept is so revolting.
No one, regardless of gender, gave that kind of behavior any praise.

All novels have a protagonist who suffers a wound or gets harmed. There will always be readers like you who have repulsive ideas. Being overly protective, merely a made-up character
Premier_leagueDec 18, 2022 1:21 AM
Dec 18, 2022 6:24 AM
Feb 2022
Premier_league said:
Co1d said:

Do you have any inferiority complexes that would cause you to worry so much about this ridiculous topic, my buddy, based on what you've said?

Not liking something equates to having a inferiority complex, got you. Many manga focus on virginity as a main plot idea, like I said before, there’s only a small handful that have succeeded in delivering a good story by using virginity as a main plot idea, ‘I’m dying for your virginity’ was one of them. It wasn’t just the idea of ‘virginity’ being a main plot point… It was also how this is a ‘mob x gyaru’ story which has been done so many times (a lot of them being better than ‘this’). I don’t know how you came to the conclusion that I was insecure because I find the topic overdone and executed terribly (majority of the time). An example of this being executed terribly is… You guessed it! What the thread is talking about: ‘ Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi’. This mediocre, boring, and poorly executed piece of ‘art’ has no value. That was pretty clear when I shared my opinion here and you took that as something personal.

Side note: did you make a new account to reply to my comment? That’s hilarious.
Dec 18, 2022 4:06 PM
Dec 2022
Co1d said:
Premier_league said:

Not liking something equates to having a inferiority complex, got you. Many manga focus on virginity as a main plot idea, like I said before, there’s only a small handful that have succeeded in delivering a good story by using virginity as a main plot idea, ‘I’m dying for your virginity’ was one of them. It wasn’t just the idea of ‘virginity’ being a main plot point… It was also how this is a ‘mob x gyaru’ story which has been done so many times (a lot of them being better than ‘this’). I don’t know how you came to the conclusion that I was insecure because I find the topic overdone and executed terribly (majority of the time). An example of this being executed terribly is… You guessed it! What the thread is talking about: ‘ Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi’. This mediocre, boring, and poorly executed piece of ‘art’ has no value. That was pretty clear when I shared my opinion here and you took that as something personal.

"Not liking something equates to having a inferiority complex, got you."
Okay friend, if you believe it
However, I didn't say anything like that. You're not required to make fun of me. In the end, that nonsense still makes you appear hurt. yet it's only a unique narrative. You're not emotionally mature, so stop being sarcastic.

"Side note: did you make a new account to reply to my comment? That’s hilarious."
I've only ever had one email. I rarely have to respond to anyone's comments. accidentally found you and it was so uncomfortable. Making a comment on this website for the first time does not indicate that you have recently requested a new email address. avoid being stupid I know you just want to taunt me.
Dec 18, 2022 9:06 PM
Feb 2022
Premier_league said:
Co1d said:

However, I didn't say anything like that. You're not required to make fun of me. In the end, that nonsense still makes you appear hurt. yet it's only a unique narrative. You're not emotionally mature, so stop being sarcastic.

"Side note: did you make a new account to reply to my comment? That’s hilarious."
I've only ever had one email. I rarely have to respond to anyone's comments. accidentally found you and it was so uncomfortable. Making a comment on this website for the first time does not indicate that you have recently requested a new email address. avoid being stupid I know you just want to taunt me.

You don’t fully understand my points so you’re now calling me ‘not emotionally mature’? Okay…
Dec 18, 2022 9:44 PM
Dec 2022
Co1d said:
Premier_league said:

You don’t fully understand my points so you’re now calling me ‘not emotionally mature’? Okay…

You don't stop being sarcastic every time. So I said you lacked emotional maturity.

First of all, my buddy, listen to what you say. What do you need me to comprehend? Aside from the ongoing sarcasm and the argument that the explanation still seems to be unclear.
Dec 19, 2022 12:13 AM
Feb 2022
Premier_league said:
Co1d said:

You don't stop being sarcastic every time. So I said you lacked emotional maturity.

First of all, my buddy, listen to what you say. What do you need me to comprehend? Aside from the ongoing sarcasm and the argument that the explanation still seems to be unclear.

I have no idea why this conversation is ongoing, I assumed you said I had an inferiority complex so that’s why I was so sarcastic.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
5 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
6 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 7 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.