Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2022 5:53 AM

Aug 2021
RIP Luini. This is becoming too unpredictable; plz don’t kill off Morena as well, not just yet.
Nov 4, 2022 4:10 AM
Feb 2018
So now his nen ability will activate after reciting "nothing to hide" 3 times. I wonder what his power is? Also rip Luini.
Nov 4, 2022 6:49 AM

Oct 2017
yo why tf shonen jump mangas start having a fascination thru movies?
R&B Leyend
Nov 4, 2022 8:47 AM

May 2015
If Luini's Nen doesn't become stronger after his death or something like that, he would be one of the most pointless characters of the arc.
Nov 4, 2022 9:44 AM

May 2021
That guy fantasizing about working with the Troupe reminds me a lot of Bartolomew. Also think that three-times recital was activating that guy's nen ability.

Nov 4, 2022 9:53 AM

Apr 2016
Wow I didn't expect Luini to go so soon lol
Looks like Hisoka is setting all the cards against himself like usual, I'm really looking forward to seeing him in action again!
Also Wang's smile is almost as creepy as Hisoka's lol
Nov 4, 2022 10:49 AM
Jan 2020
Nobunaga was ice cold this chapter and I loved it. Hinrigh and Wang are quickly becoming my favorites from this arc.
Nov 4, 2022 11:18 AM

Sep 2014
Lol why RIP Luini, guys? He was nothing special, thank goodness Nobunaga finished him off quickly.

It seems we are getting a better insight regarding the alliances in the mafia war. And then there's Hisoka doing his own thing just for the chaos lol Loved how Hinrigh casually told him his supports the Spiders instead of him and likes them all with a straight look.

The "I have nothing to hide" recited three times thing, no idea what this is even about.
Nov 4, 2022 12:31 PM

Aug 2021
we need more hisoka content like this. with the significant downgrade in art and the overuse of dialogue, the manga really needs to flesh out the strong points it has left and hisoka is one of those so i hope they continue to focus on him
Nov 4, 2022 1:58 PM

Aug 2020
4.5/5

How is Togashi this good? I thought the man might've been rusty after so many years off but no, it's like the dude never left. The intricacies of this arc is insane, the level of little details Togashi sprinkled throughout are now slowly but surely coming to fruition. We have the real succession battle on hold right now and as much as I wanna see the developments between Kurapika & all the princesses, this mini-arc with Hisoka, mafia, the troupe members is much more intriguing and will probably culminate into the climax of this ambitious yet grandiose arc.

Welp, Luini proved to be a quick fodder. Nobunaga is slick with his sword but his nen ability still remains a mystery. I was kinda disappointed ngl but his murderous swagger won me over nonetheless. Luini's ability is now up for grabs. Lot of He-li members re-introduced after they were first introduced way back and most of them will probably be fodder like their beheaded compatriot

Hisoka's watching "The Thing", how appropriate. Also, he's in theatre no. 8 which is the same spider number as Shizuku. Togashi, not the goth girl, please!! but anyways, Hisoka & Henrigh come face to face and let me tell you this, Henrigh is quickly climbing my top HxH characters list. He looks unhinged plus he's brutally honest & composed. No wonder, Hisoka took a liking to him or we think he has. Giving Hisoka a pass to tier 1 could prove too costly though, not only to the mafia but the whole ship. One can only imagine what would transpire after Hisoka encounters Kurapika or any of the princes especially Terror-Sandwich on the upper decks. Like, Hisoka said himself, He loves chaos and that's where the arc is probably heading if it isn't already. Even Henrigh wants to see a proper conclusion to the Hisoka & Troupe beef it seems, love to see it xD

Wang also looks threatening and I'd argue even more terrifying than preciously portrayed. His smile was precarious to say the least. He teams up with Henrigh and is now face to face with a He-liy member who was also introduced with those other Morena goons. His nen ability looks interesting as he supposedly erases the crooked guard. The duo mafia family are getting ever so close to Morena. There's definitely something huge happening with her and some of the major players of this arc soon...I can just feel it.

We're progressing faster than I expected but it feels natural. More of this please...
2Birds1StonedNov 7, 2022 11:38 AM
Nov 4, 2022 2:36 PM
Oct 2016
ren_moon said:
If Luini's Nen doesn't become stronger after his death or something like that, he would be one of the most pointless characters of the arc.

He`s the reason Feitan, Nobunaga and Phinks teamed up with the Cha-r family, he`s also the reason why they are trying to kill the Hei-ly family.
Nov 4, 2022 3:12 PM

Apr 2021
The last time we saw Nobunaga and his sword in action was in Yorknew City arc back in 2001. With this chapter, it’s been 21 years.
Nov 4, 2022 9:54 PM

Feb 2022
Every time Hisoka appears the episode gets 20 times better
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Nov 5, 2022 2:53 AM

Aug 2018
MonkeyDHunter said:
Lol why RIP Luini, guys? He was nothing special, thank goodness Nobunaga finished him off quickly.

It seems we are getting a better insight regarding the alliances in the mafia war. And then there's Hisoka doing his own thing just for the chaos lol Loved how Hinrigh casually told him his supports the Spiders instead of him and likes them all with a straight look.

The "I have nothing to hide" recited three times thing, no idea what this is even about.

at least my opinion of Luini is shared, i thought i was alone on that one 😅

Nov 5, 2022 7:25 AM

Jan 2011
well thats one stupid killer, he deserved to get killed like trash
Nov 6, 2022 8:00 AM

Jul 2022
Luini guy died which I totally expected. It looks like things are kind of aligning for some fight. Cha'r and xi'yu underbosses are about to meet so they can both go after Moreena, and Hinrigh just hooked up with Hisoka...

This is interesting that we're in this mini arc within an arc right now with the mafia members. I think by the end of these newest ten chapters we're gonna have the start of the end of this story segment. Either the beginning or getting very very close to the final confrontation with the mafia members. Hisoka and Xi-Yu are aligned, the Phantom Troupe and Cha-R are aligned, and they're all going after Heil-Ly... This is going to be good!

Nov 6, 2022 8:07 AM

Jul 2022
ren_moon said:

How would teleportation powers become stronger after death?
Nov 6, 2022 8:08 AM

May 2015
the official mangaplus scan have worse image quality than the fan scanlation.
btw good chapter
Nov 6, 2022 9:44 AM

May 2015
Green_Giorno said:
ren_moon said:

How would teleportation powers become stronger after death?

No idea, lol, I just thought that, considering the potential of his ability, he would do more interesting stuff with it, but as someone pointed out above, thanks to him the PT teamed up with one of the mafia families, so he played his part I guess, but I expected much more.
Nov 6, 2022 10:07 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Another amazing chapter. The highlights were more Hisoka content and Nobunaga proving why the Troupe is on another level compared to basic Nen users!!
Nov 6, 2022 10:57 PM

Jan 2021
Reading this manga weekly is perfect considering how heavy worded it can be (a light chapter in hxh terms tho).

Also never thought that getting the phantom troupe's autographs would be an actual plot point this arc lol. Cant wait to see what happened to the corporal. He made the very dumb choice to go in such dangerous territory alone.

It looks like Hisoka's going to tier 1. That is where Kurapika is. They are prob gonna work together and strike some sort of deal like they did during the yorknew arc
TeqnobladeNov 6, 2022 11:01 PM
Nov 7, 2022 7:03 AM
May 2020
I hope that small thug gets his autograph is all
Nov 8, 2022 12:02 PM
Mar 2015
More Hisoka please
Nov 9, 2022 11:15 AM

Jul 2012
the knife panel looked so cool. I think that old man is hiding something
Nov 9, 2022 6:34 PM

Jun 2014
lmao there you have it what togashi thinks about hardcore toxic fans like luini
Nov 10, 2022 3:05 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
TsushimaMartin said:
Every time Hisoka appears the episode gets 20 times better

100% agree. HxH is so good with Hisoka.
Nov 20, 2022 12:08 PM

May 2020
Yeah Luini guy is dead. I can't recall him either way, so won't bother with a RIP.
Apr 11, 2023 7:28 PM
Oct 2020
The old man at the end looks like player 1 from Squid Game a little. 
Jul 31, 2023 4:48 PM

Feb 2018
Nobunaga was like stab head first, ask questions later :p. I love how Hisoka doesn't bother hiding at all, just relaxing watching a movie. So Wang's smile rumor was true after all, right *L*uini?
Feb 12, 1:52 PM

Nov 2015
what the hell... that scene in the cinema where hisoka asked him who was his fav phantom troupe member was so sexy! 😭 I don't like how hisoka makes me feel when he talks.

Teqnoblade said:
Also never thought that getting the phantom troupe's autographs would be an actual plot point this arc lol.

haha, yeah. some kind of sub plot even if ridiculous at first.
Berry-VodkaFeb 12, 2:02 PM

💢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.