Forum Settings
Forums

Can we stop pretending that there is only one kind of isekai when there's actually quite a good variety of them.

New
Oct 21, 2022 12:19 PM
Dec 2017
Like a bolt from the fucking blueits time for another threadview!! this thread was sorta inspired by @Fario-P'sthread about shoujo so check that out if you're in the mood for some shoujo shilling.

Yep, its an isekai thread alright, but lets do something different with this one and the only rule here for this isekai thread is that there isn't any JRPG based or Otome villainess type shit around here because frankly theres enough that can last us 42069 lifetimes.

Now for this thread i'm going to go with an upcoming anime that i'm really looking forward to watching because it reminded me alot like The Girl From The Otherside as well as angel beats with its otherworld setting with a ya cast trying to get out of there.

Its not even out yet, but i must say the concept is really interesting and i immediatly thought of this game i really liked A Witches Tale.

As like Kagami No Kojo it was fairy tale based and also otherworldy too since you visited many fairy tale based worlds with a gothic setting it and ya'll guys should try that and rhapsody a musical adventure out because NIS really needs to bring back the good stuff than just disgaea these days.

So anyways that being said, do you have a type of isekai that you like whether its from ghilbi or something thats like angel beats let me know. And what type of isekai would you like to see and remember. no jrpg narou kei goldfish neetaku shit or otome isekai yass slay queen i'm going to kill my husband and be the next redrum type stuff either.

That being said.

enjoy the thread!

Also here's some music to listen too while browsing through this thread.

Disapeared_GhostOct 21, 2022 12:32 PM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 21, 2022 12:27 PM

Aug 2018
Haibane Renmei can you get any similair to Angel beats haha, i really love this anime

Oct 21, 2022 12:30 PM
Dec 2017
1iq-Salty said:
Haibane Renmei can you get any similair to Angel beats haha, i really love this anime

Yo!!! i love haibane renmai its such a great series! now go convince Fario to watch this show.

Oct 21, 2022 12:35 PM

Oct 2019
no, because unique isekai is like this:

80% of them are mostly copy pasted with minor differences

and 20% of them are not.

this movie which I am also keeping an eye is part of that 20% along with stuff like sonny boy, and spirited away.
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Oct 21, 2022 12:38 PM
Dec 2017
Apolygon2 said:
no, because unique isekai is like this:

80% of them are mostly copy pasted with minor differences

and 20% of them are not.

this movie which I am also keeping an eye is part of that 20% along with stuff like sonny boy, and spirited away.

I heard about sonny boy i'm kind of on the fence for it for the time being since i'm in between manga right now.

Oct 21, 2022 12:52 PM

May 2020
While there are plenty of anime and manga about going to other worlds, and those stories are technically isekai, people tend to use the word isekai to refer to a very, very specific type of isekai. I use the term "modern isekai" to refer to it, but the reason it even gets specifically referred by in the first place is because a ton of light novels, and by extention their anime adaptations, all did essentially the same thing. While isekai does just mean stories that involve going to "another world," and while that technically means that Dorohedoro is my favorite isekai, it is often only used to refer to modern isekai.
Oct 21, 2022 12:53 PM
Dec 2017
Frosteek said:
While there are plenty of anime and manga about going to other worlds, and those stories are technically isekai, people tend to use the word isekai to refer to a very, very specific type of isekai. I use the term "modern isekai" to refer to it, but the reason it even gets specifically referred by in the first place is because a ton of light novels, and by extention their anime adaptations, all did essentially the same thing. While isekai does just mean stories that involve going to "another world," and while that technically means that Dorohedoro is my favorite isekai, it is often only used to refer to "modern isekai."

Oh yeah, Dorohedoro i heard its pretty good and its kind of like dead leaves from what i hear.

Oct 21, 2022 4:03 PM

Aug 2020
Crow_Black said:
Frosteek said:
While there are plenty of anime and manga about going to other worlds, and those stories are technically isekai, people tend to use the word isekai to refer to a very, very specific type of isekai. I use the term "modern isekai" to refer to it, but the reason it even gets specifically referred by in the first place is because a ton of light novels, and by extention their anime adaptations, all did essentially the same thing. While isekai does just mean stories that involve going to "another world," and while that technically means that Dorohedoro is my favorite isekai, it is often only used to refer to "modern isekai."

Oh yeah, Dorohedoro i heard its pretty good and its kind of like dead leaves from what i hear.
imagine Dead Leaves but more sol-ish, more supernatural than sci-fi and less wacky. That's Dorohedoro (the anime at least).
Oct 21, 2022 4:09 PM

Oct 2013
Not a fan of isekai, but bleach is pretty good i guess
Oct 21, 2022 4:10 PM
Dec 2017
TRC_Randy said:
Crow_Black said:

imagine Dead Leaves but more sol-ish, more supernatural than sci-fi and less wacky. That's Dorohedoro (the anime at least).

Dead Leaves is amazing and glad to see it getting more love these days.

Oct 21, 2022 4:11 PM
Dec 2017
Scavendgarr said:
Not a fan of isekai, but bleach is pretty good i guess

Soul Society arc especially is one of the best arcs.

Oct 21, 2022 4:46 PM

Feb 2013
the only good isekai is a dead isekai

nothing personel kid *teleports away*
Oct 21, 2022 4:48 PM
Dec 2017
romagia said:

Looks like truck kun has finally went out of buisness it seems.

Oct 21, 2022 4:51 PM

Jul 2015
romagia said:

You misspelled Twelve Kingdoms here, romagia-sama owo
Oct 21, 2022 4:53 PM

Jun 2022
There are a few kinds of isekai, but it is overly saturated as a market. Each isekai is unique in some way, but because the premise of reincarnation is the common link, which makes them *seem* all the same. The same can be said about action shounen and wuxia genres.
Oct 21, 2022 4:57 PM
Dec 2017
Deathko said:
romagia said:

You misspelled Twelve Kingdoms here, romagia-sama owo

I still have yet to see it sadly but its from shiki's author so it should be good.

Oct 21, 2022 4:59 PM
Dec 2017
Pages_Pages said:
There are a few kinds of isekai, but it is overly saturated as a market. Each isekai is unique in some way, but because the premise of reincarnation is the common link, which makes them *seem* all the same. The same can be said about action shounen and wuxia genres.

I've only seen about 2 danmei as of now tgcf and mdzs but yeah as much as enjoy danmei i don't want them to recyle each other all the time.

Oct 21, 2022 4:59 PM

Feb 2013
Crow_Black said:
So anyways that being said, do you have a type of isekai that you like whether its from ghilbi or something thats like angel beats let me know. And what type of isekai would you like to see and remember
ahem.. to actually compose myself for a proper answer

my favourite isekai are the ones that actually have unique worlds, art style, and complete stories such as....
https://myanimelist.net/anime/48849/Sonny_Boy
https://myanimelist.net/anime/19703/Kyousou_Giga_TV
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32979/Flip_Flappers
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37561/Akanesasu_Shoujo
https://myanimelist.net/anime/160/Ima_Soko_ni_Iru_Boku
https://myanimelist.net/anime/43299/Wonder_Egg_Priority

of course not all of them have the tag isekai because like some other tags, mal only uses it for the most generic examples possible
Oct 21, 2022 5:02 PM
Dec 2017
romagia said:
Crow_Black said:
So anyways that being said, do you have a type of isekai that you like whether its from ghilbi or something thats like angel beats let me know. And what type of isekai would you like to see and remember
ahem.. to actually compose myself for a proper answer

my favourite isekai are the ones that actually have unique worlds, art style, and complete stories such as....
https://myanimelist.net/anime/48849/Sonny_Boy
https://myanimelist.net/anime/19703/Kyousou_Giga_TV
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32979/Flip_Flappers
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37561/Akanesasu_Shoujo
https://myanimelist.net/anime/160/Ima_Soko_ni_Iru_Boku
https://myanimelist.net/anime/43299/Wonder_Egg_Priority

of course not all of them have the tag isekai because like some other tags, mal only uses it for the most generic examples possible

truck kun has now risen back from the dead and has now earned himself a big cock.

I've been told on a few threads that flip flappers was good, kyousougiga i've seen a few weeks ago i liked. Sonnyboy i think i may watch it now seeing how much people on my friendslist liking it alot and thanks for the recs.

Oct 21, 2022 5:03 PM

Jun 2022
Crow_Black said:
Pages_Pages said:

I've only seen about 2 danmei as of now tgcf and mdzs but yeah as much as enjoy danmei i don't want them to recyle each other all the time.

Sadly, that is what it is coming to if you have looked on the high seas (more of an isekai situation though, where there are differences, but the same core premise). At least, there is still a lot of unique donghua getting churned out.

Excuse the thread hijack, but have you seen Wu Shan Wu Xing, by any chance?
Oct 21, 2022 5:05 PM
Dec 2017
Pages_Pages said:
Crow_Black said:

Sadly, that is what it is coming to if you have looked on the high seas (more of an isekai situation though, where there are differences, but the same core premise). At least, there is still a lot of unique donghua getting churned out.

I think i may have heard about it. Wen Ren i must say looks hot af lol.

Oct 21, 2022 5:09 PM

Jun 2022
Crow_Black said:
Pages_Pages said:

I think you could like it (if you are a fan of action-intense stories, most moe lovers might want to skip this one). At least everyone I know has liked it and the art is 10/10 in my opinion (better than the often cited Demon Slayer).
Oct 21, 2022 5:13 PM
Dec 2017
Pages_Pages said:
Crow_Black said:

I think you could like it (if you are a fan of action-intense stories, most moe lovers might want to skip this one). At least everyone I know has liked it and the art is 10/10 in my opinion (better than the often cited Demon Slayer).

Sure i think i'll give it a go, whenever i have the chance.

Oct 22, 2022 1:21 AM

Jul 2021
romagia said:

Isekai doesn't die, it just gets isekaid to another world.
Oct 22, 2022 1:25 AM
Dec 2017
JaniSIr said:
romagia said:

Isekai doesn't die, it just gets isekaid to another world.

isekaiception truck kun only evolves more as time goes by.

Oct 22, 2022 1:36 AM
Jul 2018
romagia said:

then it would take place in hell and would be awesome
Oct 22, 2022 1:43 AM
Dec 2017
petran79 said:
romagia said:

then it would take place in hell and would be awesome

speak of the devil, there's actually is one called hells angels which i've read a long while ago and its a really good read.

Oct 25, 2022 9:59 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Thanks for the shoutout Crow!
Sorry for not posting sooner, busy busy busy and I think the large amount of photo loading miiiight have crashed my computer lolol...

I'm excited for Lonely Castle in the Mirror too. I'm not sure how much of an otherworldly element the movie will have, but it still sounds interesting, and you don't have to sell me on Haibane Renmei, ya know... I did manage to find DVDs for the whole show earlier this year so no worries, I will get to it eventually, I promise lol. I'm glad that you really enjoyed The Girl From the Other Side too! I'm still contemplating whether I want the single manga volumes or the pretty omnibus hardcovers that are coming out lately. Have you collected any of the volumes yet?

That was a nice song you shared too. Really got that Jet Set Radio vibe and somehow even a bit of Super Monkey Ball (I know I'm weird lol). But anyway... on to the main topic...

I wish "we" could stop pretending that there's only one type of isekai, but the anime industry seems to prefer living in such pretense by adapting all the modern "neetaku" narou-kei isekai. I'm sure that people are tired of me complaining about it over and over, but I did at least try a few of these modern ones regardless if they gave off "generic" red flags. For example, I checked out the manga adaptation of The Faraway Paladin after its anime adaptation started airing with lukewarm reception. The first omnibus volume that J-Novel Club released was actually pretty promising and actually felt like it had a STORY with actual CHARACTERS to follow. I also enjoy reading Ascendance of a Bookworm whenever I find the chance and time for it; it truly deserves the cult following that the original light novel has and I hope that the anime continues to do well for said fans.

But otherwise I do not have much interest... I know I should really only say things like this once I've given more of the genre a chance (and yeah, I am, I just found the first manga volume of In the Land of Leadale a while ago), but I really just don't get the appeal of most isekai being adapted these days. I would explain more, but I'd rather link some videos worth your time instead.

I similarly don't get the appeal of otome isekai (aka "villainess" and/or reverse harem isekai), even though fans of this type of isekai are usually female anime/manga fans. I guess cuz I don't play any otome games at all or are interested in 2D people or fantasizing with them or doing some shit or shit, I really dunno. I'd rather take a look at some old but gold shoujo isekai; I really gotta read Where the Sky and Red River Meet and From Far Away sometime soon, and of course, you already know how I feel about Magic Knight Rayearth!

But yeah, if we're gonna talk about how there's a good variety of isekai, then why on earth is the industry not adapting these first two shoujo?

Why isn't there more afterlife isekai like Hells and Angel Beats???

WHY DO I KEEP FEELING LIKE THESE ARE ALL THINGS TO BE SAID OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Oct 25, 2022 10:46 AM
Dec 2017
@Fario-P Oh no, i hadn't purchased any new copies of manga as of yet since manga in my area is kind of in a dry spell right now and but if i do find stuff like anything Kaori Yuki,Ai Yazawa and Othello or maybe something that is on your list i'll let you know. Speak of the devil, that was actually from Hideki Naganuma who composed alot of songs in the Yakuza spin off that has still yet to be released internationally but i heard its fantranslated so maybe i'll give the fantranslation a go once i'm in the mood for action stuff again since i'm still trying to look for more "Scenes" in Rune Factory Frontier. Maybe i should check out toys r us more often to see if they have any manga that may interest me since its where i got my copy of the girl from the other side.

If we're talking artbook wise yeah, i'm focusing on looking at some artbooks from video games i liked and the prinny presents stuff are what i'm saving for for Christmas and i'm so proud rhapsody a musical adventure is getting more love now!! And if there's any artbook i just recently purchased i'll be sure to let you know on your artbook thread.

Good Good! let me know what you think of Haibane Renmai, i love that show so much! and glad to see you've been doing your part spreading the gospel of edge known as hells its such a trippy ride and the mangaka did some solid artwork on the genius sonority pokemon games as well too. And there's alot of people as well, that share our sentiments with regards to our cynicism to goldfish attention span titles,narou kei-truck kun attack and dethrone god type neetaku isekai anime and manga and like i often mention, its not just shoujo/josei that are suffering but even shounen and seinen as well too like honestly idaten jump i seen as a kid was even more unique than todays isekai because of the dirt bike sports stuff and law of ueki is such a gem for real! its almost like ff7 with the enviromentalist stuff in it and yep, if we're talking about shoujo here i still to this day, wish we can see more of Kaori Yuki's stuff being properly adapted as seeing angel's sanctuary's adaptaiton just made cringed alot and Fairy Cube would have been a huge hit if it was adapted back then as i'm sure the premise would have been something really interesting to see on screen.

Now as for the other isekai stuff, well Kanata No Kara and From Far Away i really liked and would benefit greatly from an adaptation but even still, it looks like even other types of isekai aren't getting much attention as it seems because the dominating ones are mmo jrpg stuff or otome vilainess stuff and all of the girls in my friendslist don't really care much bout otome games either honestly its usually danganronpa,shin megami tensei,twewy (especially since its something that comes in conversation alot as well as Kaori Yuki) and final fantasy since nomura's characters are lot more appealing to them than 2d bishie number 42069. And even they would like to look at other anime than just vilainess isekai or idol shit (Idolish7 is not the only thing Arina Tanemura has made lol silly little tourists lol) and again, focus on your friends that are curious about shoujo and wanna know where to start off with and if you got hardcore shoujo fans on your friendslist introduce either side to Kaori Yuki's stuff its way worth it and the convos about her works with my friends are a huge blast to have. I get alot of Kaori Yuki fans posting on my threads these days and the Kaori Yuki fans always brings lots of quality posts that makes the thread even more fun!

Magic Knight Rayearth i still stan hard to this day i forgot how long ago it was since i've read it as when i was getting more into shoujo i was going through your list reading as much as i could find online not just from Arina Tanemura but anything that looks cool and i had a blast reading magic knight rayearth!

And yah, for real for real! isekai really has lot of potential and a TWEWY/Angel Beats styled story isekai as well as isekai thats more trippy like hells would be epif af to see!! So lets support isekai that is like Hells or Magic Knight Rayearth!

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO BE @Fario-P GO OUT THERE AND MAKE SOME RECS AND PURCHASES DON"T JUST GO TO SHOUJO ALONE BUY FROM ANY MANGA YOU FIND INTERESITNG YOU WANNA SEE BE SUPPORTED AND REC THEM TO HIGH HEAVENS IN PARAPRHASE OF THE PRINCE!!^^

Oct 25, 2022 11:08 AM

Nov 2019
Isn't there only one correct answer? Every Isekai should learn from Sword Art Online about how to present a wonderful world to the readers. And SAO isn't even Isekai.Yes, we should stop doing so.Sorry for my warped sense of humour.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Oct 25, 2022 12:07 PM

Mar 2021
So, basically all the isekai I've seen are rather unique. I've never actually seen a "generic" one
Oct 25, 2022 12:31 PM
Dec 2017
Jamison2210 said:
So, basically all the isekai I've seen are rather unique. I've never actually seen a "generic" one

Yeah, i make sure as well its isekai i know i'll be interseted in than ones i know i won't like i make sure to avoid.

Oct 25, 2022 12:33 PM
Dec 2017
SgtBateMan said:
Isn't there only one correct answer? Every Isekai should learn from Sword Art Online about how to present a wonderful world to the readers. And SAO isn't even Isekai.Yes, we should stop doing so.Sorry for my warped sense of humour.

yellow submarine is the best isekai movie of all time

Oct 25, 2022 12:35 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Jamison2210 said:
I know we both like Magic Knight Rayearth, but what are some of the other isekai you've seen? Do you recommend them? :)
Oct 25, 2022 12:57 PM

Mar 2021
Fario-P said:
Jamison2210 said:
I know we both like Magic Knight Rayearth, but what are some of the other isekai you've seen? Do you recommend them? :)

Digimon Adventure (rated with 9)
Digimon Adventure 02 (rated with 8)
Digimon Tamers (rated with 9)
Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku (rated with 8)
Isekai Quartet (rated with 7)
Isekai Quartet 2 (rated with 8)
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (rated with 8)
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 (rated with 8)
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2: Kono Subarashii Geijutsu ni Shukufuku wo! (rated with 7)
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!: Kono Subarashii Choker ni Shukufuku wo! (rated with 7)
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Movie: Kurenai Densetsu (rated with 8)
Magic Knight Rayearth (rated with 7)
Mahou Shoujo-tai Arusu (rated with 4)
Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu (rated with 9)
No Game No Life (rated with 9)
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (rated with 9)
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season (rated with 9)
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 (rated with 10)
Tenkuu no Escaflowne (rated with 7)
Youjo Senki (rated with 7)

From the ones I've seen, I think you would like Tenkuu no Escaflowne and Digimon. Probably Mahou shoujo tai-arusu as well
Oct 25, 2022 1:04 PM
Dec 2017
Jamison2210 said:
Fario-P said:

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2: Kono Subarashii Geijutsu ni Shukufuku wo! (rated with 7)
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!: Kono Subarashii Choker ni Shukufuku wo! (rated with 7)

From the ones I've seen, I think you would like Tenkuu no Escaflowne and Digimon. Probably Mahou shoujo tai-arusu as well

Ack, thanks for reminding me to look ad digimon tamers since it has chiaki j working on it.

Oct 25, 2022 3:04 PM

Nov 2019
Crow_Black said:
SgtBateMan said:

yellow submarine is the best isekai movie of all time

Even though "Paul was The Walrus" was the highest peak in their Magical Mystery Tour, and they had to bury him.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Oct 25, 2022 4:35 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Jamison2210 said:
Fario-P said:
  • Digimon Adventure (rated with 9)
  • Digimon Adventure 02 (rated with 8)
  • Digimon Tamers (rated with 9)
  • Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku (rated with 8)
  • Isekai Quartet (rated with 7)
  • Isekai Quartet 2 (rated with 8)
  • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (rated with 8)
  • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 (rated with 8)
  • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2: Kono Subarashii Geijutsu ni Shukufuku wo! (rated with 7)
  • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!: Kono Subarashii Choker ni Shukufuku wo! (rated with 7)
  • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Movie: Kurenai Densetsu (rated with 8)
  • Magic Knight Rayearth (rated with 7)
  • Mahou Shoujo-tai Arusu (rated with 4)
  • Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu (rated with 9)
  • No Game No Life (rated with 9)
  • Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (rated with 9)
  • Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season (rated with 9)
  • Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 (rated with 10)
  • Tenkuu no Escaflowne (rated with 7)
  • Youjo Senki (rated with 7)

Good timing as I just found Vision of Escaflowne last week! Thanks for the recommendations.
Oct 26, 2022 12:23 PM
Dec 2017
@Fario-P @Jamison2210

here you guys go. relife pill but this time fairy tale styled.

Oct 26, 2022 12:27 PM

Aug 2018
1iq-Salty said:

I adore that anime. I feel like it's really underrated. Glad to see some other fans here!
Oct 26, 2022 12:29 PM

Aug 2018
Fario-P said:
Jamison2210 said:

If you like the creator of Ouran (Hatori Bisco) she wrote some other short manga.
She wrote this isekai: Detarame Mousouryoku Opera. It's very short, but I really enjoyed it. Of course it also has romance.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/34773/Detarame_Mousouryoku_Opera
Oct 26, 2022 1:11 PM

May 2018
I've just recalled FMA movie where Edward got isekai'd straight to nazi Germany.
Btw, can dying and appearing in the afterworld, like in Angel Beats, be considered an isekai?

Oct 26, 2022 2:51 PM

Feb 2016
Nemo_Niemand said:
Btw, can dying and appearing in the afterworld, like in Angel Beats, be considered an isekai?

I've always thought the afterlife was considered a part of our world.
その目だれの目?
Oct 26, 2022 6:17 PM

Apr 2011
Jamison2210 said:
Fario-P said:

That's a great list of isekai anime. I love Magic Knight Rayearth and Digimon, the first anime I'll watch in 2023 is Digimon Adventure 02.
MoonBunny9297Jan 6, 2023 5:24 PM

Code Lyoko, we'll reset it all
Code Lyoko, be there when you call
Code Lyoko, we will stand real tall
Code Lyoko, stronger after all
Oct 27, 2022 6:27 PM
Dec 2017
Nemo_Niemand said:
I've just recalled FMA movie where Edward got isekai'd straight to nazi Germany.

yep, i would say that angel beats can be seen as an isekai.

Jan 6, 2023 10:54 AM
Dec 2017
anyone else would like to share their thoughts?

Jan 6, 2023 10:23 PM

Mar 2012
@Fario-P Red River is a shitty isekai, Yuri falls in madly love with the first guy who tried to rape her. I dropped it at vol 4 because everyone just wants to rape Yuri and when she was brutally raped by Kail's brother there are no consequences both Yuri and Kail are more worried if Kail gets the impression that she is in love with his brother and her servants start discussing it like it was very romantic.
Jan 8, 2023 5:20 PM
Dec 2017
anyone else has other thoughts to share?

Jan 14, 2023 7:57 PM
Dec 2017
cyber-pixie said:
1iq-Salty said:

I adore that anime. I feel like it's really underrated. Glad to see some other fans here!
Yo haibane renmai is so fucking amazing and it defo needs more love!

Jan 15, 2023 5:17 PM
Dec 2017
anyone else has other thoughts to share?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» im kinda new to anime

thefoxkiller12 - Apr 29, 2022

17 by TheDarkLordOtaku »»
1 minute ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst

EastIndiaCompany - 2 hours ago

14 by BilboBaggins365 »»
5 minutes ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 4 hours ago

21 by MichaelJackson »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Yesterday

33 by W3TFT »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 2 hours ago

6 by FanofAction »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.