Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Sep 9, 2022 5:25 AM

Jun 2021
Update! Badges are now available on profile pages of challenge participants.
Sep 9, 2022 6:40 AM

Nov 2020
IridescentJaune said:
Update! Badges are now available on profile pages of challenge participants.
Yes, I just checked and it appeared on my profile :3
A N I M E   I S   L I F E !
Sep 9, 2022 8:26 AM

Nov 2017
Badges are here! woooh!
Stay gold!
魔法よ魔法よ生まれておいで!
Sasuga Kasuga! Osaka fan club on MAL. Join us if you like Osaka-san!
Sep 9, 2022 8:44 AM

May 2018
thanks for the badges! this was so fun. cant wait for the next one. praying for witch theme or i would be happy with just any halloween theme it would be perfect for fall ahhh.

SPRING

Sep 9, 2022 9:33 AM

Jan 2021
Shoot! I just came back here because I did the challenge but didn’t receive my badges. I reread the directions and realized that I never restacked the groups. Is there a way I could still receive both badges or am I SOL? I read “Gokurakugai Sanban-doori no Ken” and have been watching “Summertime Rendering”. Sorry for the inconvenience. :/
Sep 9, 2022 11:31 AM

Feb 2018
hmmm if i didnt get one of the badges which i should have gotten who do i talk to?? (nvm i will just wait sorry)
Depression_Sep 9, 2022 11:35 AM
Sep 9, 2022 12:11 PM
I am getting old

Dec 2015
I recieved my badges, patience my friends :)

Can´t wait to do another challenge
Sep 9, 2022 7:42 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
MrRandomGUYS said:
Shoot! I just came back here because I did the challenge but didn’t receive my badges. I reread the directions and realized that I never restacked the groups. Is there a way I could still receive both badges or am I SOL? I read “Gokurakugai Sanban-doori no Ken” and have been watching “Summertime Rendering”. Sorry for the inconvenience. :/
Maybe if you restack them now, a fairy godmother will sprinkle some sparkle dust on your profile~

Depression_ said:
hmmm if i didnt get one of the badges which i should have gotten who do i talk to?? (nvm i will just wait sorry)
You set a publishing manga to completed with 0 chapters and 0 volumes >_>
Sep 9, 2022 10:27 PM

May 2016
Okay so basically some of us who just didn't understand and thought we did the challenge correctly get screwed. It's really disheartening when I believed I did the challenge correctly early on and waited until the deadline ended to receive my badges only to not receive them. Now it's too late. It's upsetting and disheartening.
Sep 10, 2022 12:08 PM

Feb 2018
Kineta said:
MrRandomGUYS said:
Maybe if you restack them now, a fairy godmother will sprinkle some sparkle dust on your profile~

Depression_ said:

oh ya ik didnt think that would have made me invalid since the manga is ongoing and i would have to always update it and i cant put it as reading cuz that wouldnt have counted would it?
Sep 10, 2022 1:10 PM

Jan 2021
Finally i got my "A Summer Out of This World" badge.
Roxy

Sep 10, 2022 2:11 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Depression_ said:
oh ya ik didnt think that would have made me invalid since the manga is ongoing and i would have to always update it and i cant put it as reading cuz that wouldnt have counted would it?
From the first post :P
Kineta said:
(*) Ongoing series which cannot be completed will be accepted if you've read up to the recent chapter

Maybe if you read the chapters now (don't cheat!), a fairy godmother will sprinkle some sparkle dust on your profile~
KinetaSep 10, 2022 2:24 PM
Sep 10, 2022 2:17 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Cypress- said:
Okay so basically some of us who just didn't understand and thought we did the challenge correctly get screwed.
I checked your list and you didn't watch any of the anime in the challenge during the challenge period. It's not a challenge if you don't do something for it :'D

It says on the stack:
Summer 2022 Official Challenge Stack
---
To get the limited-time badge:
1. Click the Restack button
2. Complete at least 1 anime you haven't watched OR re-watch an anime on this list by August 31!

Maybe if you watch an anime now (don't cheat!), a fairy godmother will sprinkle some sparkle dust on your profile~
KinetaSep 10, 2022 2:24 PM
Sep 10, 2022 9:35 PM

Oct 2016
I seemed to not get the Summer Out of this World badge even though I've been watching Summertime Render.
Sep 10, 2022 10:15 PM

Nov 2020
It's cool the badges have hoverable labels (mobile)/their own page w/ links (desktop) that I and others suggested. Great work!

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

Sep 11, 2022 1:42 AM

Feb 2018
Kineta said:
Depression_ said:
From the first post :P
Kineta said:
(*) Ongoing series which cannot be completed will be accepted if you've read up to the recent chapter

Maybe if you read the chapters now (don't cheat!), a fairy godmother will sprinkle some sparkle dust on your profile~

ofc i wouldn't like to cheat but i already have since this manga doesnt really update often, not hard to read 13 chapters ^^

oh yes send my thx to the fairy godmother ^^
Sep 11, 2022 2:09 AM
Mar 2022
I received both the badges

Thank you

Can you tell will there be winter challenge too???

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world.The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility.Everywhere you look in this world,wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well.As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist.The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love.
Sep 11, 2022 3:05 AM

Jan 2012
Can anyone help? I didn't receive my Mermaid Badge.

I read as much as was available to read (on-going) and just marked it as completed just in case their were issues with the challenges by not marking complete.

Sep 11, 2022 1:35 PM
Jan 2012
I think I accidentally left the interest stack at one point and now I didn't get the badge. I read one title (Ningyo Ouji) within the time frame, is it still possible to get the badge?

Thank you. :)
Sep 11, 2022 10:31 PM

Sep 2018
hmm, I'm a bit confused as to why I got the Midsummer Mermaids badge since I didn't finish the manga I was reading for it, lol
Sep 11, 2022 11:33 PM

Mar 2021
I did every step before the end of the event and I didn't get a single badge smh
Sep 12, 2022 12:27 AM

Mar 2011
Kineta said:
You didn't watch any of the Anime in the Challenge during the Challenge Period. It's not a Challenge if you don't do something for it...

So the Challenge was really to be taken literally? Shame on me. ^_^ I'll probably have to get ready for the next chance.

That Chibi Rocket would surely have looked nice, but I definitely won't wait another year. Life's too short. :'-(
HapposamaSep 12, 2022 3:33 AM
Sep 12, 2022 9:34 AM

Aug 2020
I am 100% certain I watched and read multiple anime and manga's form the stacks while the challenges were going, but I didn't receive either one of the badges? Could someone please help me out?
Sep 12, 2022 1:32 PM

Jan 2021
Kineta said:
MrRandomGUYS said:

Depression_ said:

Thank you for the opportunity to actually get the badges. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Sep 12, 2022 5:11 PM
Dec 2016
i don't see the badges on my profile did i miss something ?
my candies :
Sep 13, 2022 3:56 AM

Mar 2021
Vincentevil said:
I am 100% certain I watched and read multiple anime and manga's form the stacks while the challenges were going, but I didn't receive either one of the badges? Could someone please help me out?

same here :/ I hope I get them eventually
disgracerSep 14, 2022 2:18 PM
Sep 14, 2022 6:52 AM

Aug 2020
Vincentevil said:

@Kineta could you maybe help me out? It would mean the world to me 'cause I'm not sure why I didn't receive the badges... and I really would like to have them
Sep 14, 2022 1:29 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Sorry guys, I've been crazy busy with the MAL Bunkasai event on top of my regular workload T_T I promise to come back and go through your messages here after I knock a few things off my to-do list. Please give me a bit more time 🙏 And don't miss out on that badge either!!
Sep 14, 2022 2:19 PM

Nov 2012
I missed it! Fck me, well, I'll pay more attention to the announcements

My Candies:

Sep 14, 2022 4:45 PM
Apr 2015
I've done both challenges as well and didn't receive a badge
My Candies:
Sep 16, 2022 11:53 PM

Feb 2017
FlyingLittlePig said:
I've done both challenges as well and didn't receive a badge
me too :( , maybe you haven't clicked the Restack button
Sep 17, 2022 8:35 PM

Jul 2021
EdgyEcchiSenpai said:
has anyone received a badge yet or it's just an urban legend?

I have my badge
Sep 19, 2022 7:55 AM

Aug 2020
Will we have these 2 badges by the summer of 2023? I didn't know anything about stacking them and obviously I didn't receive them.
○( ^皿^)っ Hehehe
Sep 19, 2022 10:52 AM

Mar 2021
Aleex64 said:
Will we have these 2 badges by the summer of 2023? I didn't know anything about stacking them and obviously I didn't receive them.

I hope we do, I restacked and completed and i still didn't get a single one.
Sep 19, 2022 11:27 AM
Mar 2021
I just recently got mine so i think it’s a question of time. Doing it manually is quite inefficient though.
hi.
Sep 19, 2022 10:10 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
xrvbert said:
Aleex64 said:

After you restacked them, did you actively complete the anime/manga during the event period? I think they changed it this event so that you must complete a new work or reread/rewatch something.
Sep 20, 2022 12:06 AM

Mar 2021
MistyBlue said:
xrvbert said:

After you restacked them, did you actively complete the anime/manga during the event period? I think they changed it this event so that you must complete a new work or reread/rewatch something.

Of course, I completed 2 manga and 2 anime series 10 days before the challenge ended.
Sep 20, 2022 11:31 AM

Jul 2021
hey, how are we all doing?
Sep 27, 2022 8:04 AM

Jan 2021
I did the stacking late thing (I didn’t realize it was a part of the challenge) but did read a manga and watch an anime from both lists. Is there any possibility that I can still get the badges or am I shit out of luck?
Oct 3, 2022 2:08 PM

Aug 2021
I know it's too late, but I haven't received the badges because I didn't click the interest stack button. :(
Oct 12, 2022 12:30 AM

Aug 2020
Vincentevil said:
Vincentevil said:

@Kineta could you maybe help me out? It would mean the world to me 'cause I'm not sure why I didn't receive the badges... and I really would like to have them

@Kineta I hope I'm not being impatient, but it's been over a month and I was still really hoping if you could take a look if I could still get the badges?
(I know you said you've got a lot on your plate, so if you just hadn't had the time for it that's completely fine!!)
VincentevilOct 12, 2022 12:34 AM
Oct 12, 2022 6:31 PM

Mar 2021
Vincentevil said:
Vincentevil said:

@Kineta I hope I'm not being impatient, but it's been over a month and I was still really hoping if you could take a look if I could still get the badges?
(I know you said you've got a lot on your plate, so if you just hadn't had the time for it that's completely fine!!)

I have the same question about myself.
Oct 13, 2022 7:35 PM

Jan 2022
xrvbert said:
Vincentevil said:

Yeahhhh same here actually
This never updates so that's cool
Oct 14, 2022 12:39 PM

Aug 2022
cooldogmom said:
xrvbert said:

Yeahhhh same here actually
did you tap the restack button and added it to interest stacksbest mal suggestion ever - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2047945
Oct 22, 2022 2:51 AM

Nov 2019
There won't be any autumn challenges?
Oct 22, 2022 3:11 AM

Mar 2009
Kineta said:
MrRandomGUYS said:

Would the fairy godmother do the same for me? I didn't get the mermaid badge although I had read the manga (back in July), I restacked that specific stack. I have the other badge, so only the mermaid one is missing.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Nov 13, 2022 7:55 PM

Sep 2018
Hirako179 said:
There won't be any autumn challenges?

It's half way through November now so I guess not, I understand why tho since the last one was a fiasco. I just wish they would had made an announcement or something, it's not really fair to get us used to something and then just abandon it without saying anything.
Nov 16, 2022 5:15 PM

Mar 2021
they still haven't done anything for us that didn't get these badges huh
Nov 17, 2022 2:50 AM

Aug 2020
xrvbert said:
they still haven't done anything for us that didn't get these badges huh

Afraid not... and I don't want to pry either. But I'm sure they're really busy with other events (organizing and managing).
I just hope we'll still get help sooner or later
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

207 by Shin_016 »»
5 hours ago

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

423 by RED-clover12 »»
Yesterday, 10:19 AM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM

» Heavenly Easter Delusion: Devil and Dolce ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 27

3332 by Terra_strong »»
Apr 17, 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.