Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 22, 2022 10:35 AM
Jul 2014
It's funny that most of the hate is coming from the LN readers, (where 80% of anime hate comes from these days), it's an adaption not a word for word, if you want to speak LN then go over to the LN section, if they were to adapt everything the budget would be shot before the Turtle was killed and yes I know what was left out but if your an anime only viewer it does not effect the viewing joy, in fact it makes you want to support the original material to see what you are missing.

As for the topic in question this was a great ep for Anime only viewers, series as a whole did feel rushed at times but the last few eps have been rather enjoyable. |

With next week ep, I feel it might be a backstory of sorts showing some of the parts that were missed to make you understand perhaps Kyo or even Rishia's reasons. But it could also be an introduction into some of the characters for the next arc
Jun 22, 2022 10:43 AM
May 2021
KingHajime22_ said:
Yaggamy said:
The studio adapted a whole LN volume in just 2 episodes!
The whole season was a rush fest. Season 1 adapted 61 pages per episode from LNs on average, season 2 adapted 106 pages per episode.
The sad thing is that this was one of the best arcs the series has to offer, and they totally ruined it!!!
Also the next episode is a recap...
This season sucks so hard it's not even in the top 20 watched shows in Japan right now. Even they hate it!
How can you put your last episode as recape? Lol. It's surely stupidity

they want to show more of their shitty animation.
Jun 22, 2022 10:49 AM

Aug 2019
There was so many things wrong with this episode because of the changes the studio made to the story!

Kizuna's logic: The only way to end the wave is to defeat Kyo. So lets stay here and fight the unlimited number of enemies!

Naofumi's logic: Kyo kicked our but last time when it was 8 vs 1. So this time I'm sure it's enough if I only bring Rishia with me!

Raph-chan: I'm useless in the anime. Chris was enough to find Kizuna's group. I only exist to sell merchandise, Rafu!

Rishia: They cut out my sub-plots. I'm just a deus ex machina against the bad guy!

Kyo: The studio changed the story so there was no logic behind me summoning a wave. And the studio didn't have a budget for my fight so I only got a beam struggle. They even cut out my reincarnation ability that I can use when I die!

Random half-beast girls: Naofumi used a bunch of shields to protect themselves from the replica weapons explosion. The explosion wrecked the lab, but it did 0 damage to us inspite being centimeters from it.

Anime: I'm not going to explain important stuff. Like how are the heroes so strong while a wave is happening. What does Kizuna's lure skill do. We don't have the budget to animate Naofumi's All Sacrifice Aura. Also because we are rushing things Naofumi only gets 1 minute to say goodbye instead of 3 days. We adapted one LN in two episodes, woohoo!!!
YaggamyJun 22, 2022 10:52 AM
Jun 2021
fisty123 said:
It's funny that most of the hate is coming from the LN readers, (where 80% of anime hate comes from these days), it's an adaption not a word for word, if you want to speak LN then go over to the LN section, if they were to adapt everything the budget would be shot before the Turtle was killed and yes I know what was left out but if your an anime only viewer it does not effect the viewing joy, in fact it makes you want to support the original material to see what you are missing.

As for the topic in question this was a great ep for Anime only viewers, series as a whole did feel rushed at times but the last few eps have been rather enjoyable. |

With next week ep, I feel it might be a backstory of sorts showing some of the parts that were missed to make you understand perhaps Kyo or even Rishia's reasons. But it could also be an introduction into some of the characters for the next arc

I mean I never even touched a page of the ln and still think this season sucks. it doesn't take an engineering degree to figure out this season isn't good. it's not as bad as people make it out to be, but it is at best a 6.

considering the rising of shield hero is one of the bigger isekais and is a part of the isekai quartet, it's safe to day your budget comment is just plain stupid. the budget shouldn't be a problem, especially since they delayed it like 3 times. the anime only experience definitely is harmed with this season idk wtf you are talking about. there are so many parts left out that it is actually hard to follow what happens, like in the beginning of s2 skipped like 3 months without telling anyone what happened.

I can assure you it isn't only the ln readers who are displeased with s2, it is a vast step down. I think this episode as a part of season 2 was middle of the road, it was way too rushed and felt like toaru season 3 all over again with rushing so they could finish, minus the great animation toaru gives us. kinda wished they instead just did this over 2 eps so it wouldn't feel so rushed but it's clear they want to get it over with to get to season 3.
Dec 2021
fisty123 said:

God I love when people keep rolling out this defense.

"They gave you a crappy adaptation to make you want to read the source material".

I remember the last time I went to a restaurant. They gave him terrible food, so I went into their kitchen and cooked myself.

Why do we have to fall back on this defense for Shield Hero... but the other anime in this season don't need it?

-

"if they were to adapt everything the budget would be shot before the Turtle was killed"
^If that was true, we wouldn't have gotten the terrible quality that was episode 11.

Not to mention, the studio was so arrogant THEY HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR A RECAP EPISODE 13.

-

"As for the topic in question this was a great ep for Anime only viewers"
^Again, if this was true, the MAL score and polls wouldn't be so bad week after week.

Keep in mind Shield Hero got trampled in polls and score by Otome Game, A series that had questionable character facial animations, fight animations that left alot to be desired, but a story that was kept faithful.

-

The studio for Shield Hero gave you an inferior product... and they may continue to do the same with S3.
Jun 22, 2022 10:50 AM

Sep 2019
Was season 2 always going for 13 episodes ? I could swear it was listed as 12 episodes on here...
I'm not reading any replies or comments directed at me at all. I know my truth and if you disagree: that's fine but i couldn't give a damn about :)

Jun 22, 2022 10:54 AM
Dec 2021
MaikelOk said:
Which LN did this episode end with? Haven't read the LN yet and I'm not sure if I ever will tbh.

This was supposed to be the events of Novel 9, with Kyo's final battle being the epic conclusion.

Well... epic in the sense that they adapted it like a wet fart.
Jun 22, 2022 10:57 AM
Dec 2021
Sajonji said:
Was season 2 always going for 13 episodes ? I could swear it was listed as 12 episodes on here...

If the rumor mill is right, 13 is a recap.

I would absolutely laugh my ass off if episode 13 is a recap.
Jun 22, 2022 11:00 AM
Dec 2019
This felt like a finale episode 🤷‍♂️
Jun 22, 2022 11:03 AM
Dec 2021
Yaggamy said:
The whole season was a rush fest. Season 1 adapted 61 pages per episode from LNs on average, season 2 adapted 106 pages per episode.
The sad thing is that this was one of the best arcs the series has to offer, and they totally ruined it!!!
This season sucks so hard it's not even in the top 20 watched shows in Japan right now. Even they hate it!

Perhaps I imagined it, but did Naofumi ever go into "character assassination mode" in Novel 9 and start calling his companions useless? I am sure I would have remembered if he had called Raphtalia and Filo "dead weight" and Rishia "Bow Hero Whore"?
Jun 22, 2022 11:16 AM

Sep 2021
titodacat said:
I can assure you it isn't only the ln readers who are displeased with s2, it is a vast step down. I think this episode as a part of season 2 was middle of the road, it was way too rushed and felt like toaru season 3 all over again with rushing so they could finish, minus the great animation toaru gives us. kinda wished they instead just did this over 2 eps so it wouldn't feel so rushed but it's clear they want to get it over with to get to season 3.

100%. As an anime-only watcher it really felt like they were speeding through everything as fast as they possibly could. And it was so jarring coming from season 1, where they spent so much time on character moments, stretched out across 2, sometimes even 3- episodes. Here we were lucky if we got 2 episodes for what should have been really impactful moments. There was barely any time spent on character motivations, antagonists, etc. I could go on.

I definitely think you're right that they wanted to get this over with and get to season 3. It just sucks because we know they can do better than this. Like the ending with the goodbyes and everything, it didn't even affect me really because I didn't get super attached to the new characters. I mean, they're great, Kizuna is super cute! but there was just so much missing throughout the season that the big emotional moments felt so flat to me.

Especially the final battle: which, if we had proper buildup to it this season, I would have loved. One of my favorite things about season 1, was Naofumi and his group finally showing just how amazing they are after all the struggle they went through to get to that point. We got to know them all so well, that their journey meant something to us. This final battle was good, but it really didn't feel earned to me because of how quickly we glossed over everything this season. What should have been emotional and cathartic and a beautiful character capstone, really felt like they were going through the motions (even though Ishikawa's acting was really well done when it counted).

I'm like venting at this point lmao, but absolutely, this isn't a LN reader-only thing. This is a: "pretty much everyone can see just how much worse this was than season 1, and how lacking it was in all of the things that most of us watch Tate no Yuusha for" thing.

I'm okay now... At least... I want to be able to say that.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingreadingart credit

Jun 22, 2022 11:19 AM
May 2022
PlutoMayhem said:
Perhaps its because I didn't read the LN, but I really enjoyed this episode. The season overall has been meh up until the second half and I feel its picked up and become more enjoyable

I agree, 2nd half was more enjoyable and I will say this was one of the better episodes
Jun 22, 2022 11:20 AM
Dec 2015
Silent_Shadow05 said:
Why wasn't Raphtalia summoned along with the other Heroes to fight the Wave? Is she not a Cardinal Hero thereby not transported like they and their party are?

only Cardinal Heroes & their teams get teleported (aka Kizuna & co.)
Raphtalia is a vassal hero, which also allows her to go to other worlds with no restriction
Jun 22, 2022 11:25 AM
Apr 2021
Felt a bit rushed ngl, not bad, and im not sure what they couldve add,
Rushed is not the right word, i think that the pacing Just Didnt match the rest of the season wich felt kinda weird
Jun 22, 2022 11:27 AM
May 2017
My only question from this season is,

Is Glass a lesbian?
Jun 22, 2022 11:31 AM
Feb 2022
It was a good episode but everything felt kinda rushed to me could've been better tbh
Jun 2021
smoltulip said:
titodacat said:

100%. As an anime-only watcher it really felt like they were speeding through everything as fast as they possibly could. And it was so jarring coming from season 1, where they spent so much time on character moments, stretched out across 2, sometimes even 3- episodes. Here we were lucky if we got 2 episodes for what should have been really impactful moments. There was barely any time spent on character motivations, antagonists, etc. I could go on.

I definitely think you're right that they wanted to get this over with and get to season 3. It just sucks because we know they can do better than this. Like the ending with the goodbyes and everything, it didn't even affect me really because I didn't get super attached to the new characters. I mean, they're great, Kizuna is super cute! but there was just so much missing throughout the season that the big emotional moments felt so flat to me.

Especially the final battle: which, if we had proper buildup to it this season, I would have loved. One of my favorite things about season 1, was Naofumi and his group finally showing just how amazing they are after all the struggle they went through to get to that point. We got to know them all so well, that their journey meant something to us. This final battle was good, but it really didn't feel earned to me because of how quickly we glossed over everything this season. What should have been emotional and cathartic and a beautiful character capstone, really felt like they were going through the motions (even though Ishikawa's acting was really well done when it counted).

I'm like venting at this point lmao, but absolutely, this isn't a LN reader-only thing. This is a: "pretty much everyone can see just how much worse this was than season 1, and how lacking it was in all of the things that most of us watch Tate no Yuusha for" thing.

thank you, I was flabbergasted to see someone even think this was a ln readers hating an adaptation thing. This season definitely made it my least favorite isekai quartet series.

I was extremely confused when I saw that there are 13 episodes this season, knowing that I got so pissed that they basically did a season finale like thing for the second to last episode. I have a sneaking suspicion that they will end on a cliffhanger to set up season 3 in 3 years.

The one thing I liked about this episode during the fight was everyone around naofumi. Other than that it gave me whiplash with how fast it sped through this stuff. It didn't even grace us with great animation like toaru s3 did, I really hope that they just wanted to get past this part in the story and adapt what they like well.

The emotional moments that they were trying to do this season just felt forced, like I totally forgot who ost was at one point before she somehow became a talking point again this episode. Another thing that pissed me off was that they just glossed over Raphtalia becoming the freaking kitana hero, like that seems like it should've gotten atleast an episode itself.
I agree with you though, I did like kizuna, really wished she was in season 1 when we got actual character moments instead of this where she got basically shafted after filo came back. I like how they gave us the backstory to kyo in the episode with his big final battle.

This season just didn't feel like a journey, like season one felt like a grand adventure and this felt like a linear path from point a to point b. I will be watching season 3 with hopes that they just wanted tp get away from this part of the story but I have my expectations severely lowered
Aug 2021
AkeZZZ said:
Is this the finale episode?! lol... This episode felt like a final episode when there is one more in the next week.
Honestly, Kyo's death was not satisfactory. His death should be more suffering than being killed by a laser beam.

Isn't that painful?
Jun 22, 2022 11:35 AM
Nov 2019
Thought this was easily the season's best episode. Liked the beginning showing Naofumi and Kyo in the normal world and how similar and different they were.
Jun 22, 2022 11:36 AM

Aug 2019
Typecero said:
Yaggamy said:

Perhaps I imagined it, but did Naofumi ever go into "character assassination mode" in Novel 9 and start calling his companions useless? I am sure I would have remembered if he had called Raphtalia and Filo "dead weight" and Rishia "Bow Hero Whore"?

I checked now but it was anime original.
Naofumi said that Raphtalia and Filo were useless at first, but they aren't that now.
Which, is technically correct. They needed 1-2 weeks to get up to speed and be useful.
Jun 22, 2022 11:44 AM

Aug 2019
Rytakahashi09 said:

Is Glass a lesbian?

The anime cut this out. But basically while Raphtalia and Glass spars in the castle she confesses that she loves Kizuna.

Jun 22, 2022 11:54 AM

May 2016
Raizel said:
Lmao the dragon spoke my mind calling her a slut who wants to get into the bow guy'a pants XD well said Doragon Kun.

Punkero said:
Rishia got thot slayed there, RIP.

This defo seemed like your typical last episode, so what will they do for next week? recap? some sort of "bridge" episode?

The music and ost was pretty good this time.
Jun 22, 2022 11:57 AM
May 2014
Yaggamy said:

Well, s1 had 2 cours this one is 1 cour, do the math

Punkero said:
Rishia got thot slayed there, RIP.
This defo seemed like your typical last episode, so what will they do for next week? recap? some sort of "bridge" episode?

i guess bridge for the s3 or beach episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2022 11:59 AM

Sep 2008
what a miserable fanfic this anime is. it's just getting worse as it goes on. can't imagine how badly they'll ruin the next novels, but I'm not about to find out.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Jun 22, 2022 12:01 PM

Jul 2014
Wait what? How is this not the season finale? I knew it would be 13 episodes but with how this one ended, it's weird that there's one more episode left.

The “Why am I stuck taking care of a girl whose life goal was to get into the Bow Hero’s pants?” from Naofumi to Rishia was hilarious. I couldn't believe he was telling her that xD.

I don't really care about Ost but it's sad to say goodbye to Kizuna. She was the best thing about this season and I'm going to miss her.
Jun 22, 2022 12:11 PM

Aug 2018
This episode was pure edging! The second season really redeemed itself after a choking start. I already miss Kizuna, but I feel like we'll see her more. Also wonder what will happen in the last episode....
Jun 22, 2022 12:12 PM
Jan 2021
i don't know how to add the spoiler tag so go ahead. (SPOILERS!)

Meh.... i guess i feel this EP was mid.... not as disappointing as the last shit-show of one but probably that's the reason i had zero expectations for this one. Where there real fight scenes? i can't recall any apart from the lazy laser beam stuff between Kyo and Naofumi...

Really enjoyed the dragon/Naofumi telling Rishia exactly what was true for her the whole time. Useless character. Somewhat redeeming for her (a teeny tiny bit!) to turn that around, but i was ready to get angry again when this started to have an effect on him, acting like she was in any way as close to him as Raphtalia, who - when she did that in S1 - did exactly that but a trillion times more touching. I couldnt care for Rishia if i tried to...

So for the first time it was really nice to see Ost! her appearance in this transcendent place/Naofumi's head whatever at least somewhat makes sense... and thank god in the end there were Filo and Raphtalia at his side to be the ones to really turn him back to normal....

The "big fight" with Kyo was a bunch of nothing again... but i kinda feel like 90-95% of this whole season were, so i can't even care anymore...

i too guess that was the finale right? i havent read the LN or the manga but Ep13 will probably just be some kind of epilogue with some kind of teaser for S3...

i guess it's objectively kind of sad if one of your favorite shows turns into something that can't evoke any emotions in you anymore.... but yeah... from shitshow to hopes up to angry and disappointed again to no expectations whatsoever.... it ant faze me anymore... at all... don't think they could add anything that i could care for in Ep13... i just hope S3 focuses more on the main cast again and stops adding New characters that are completely irrelevant to anything... seriously.

this whole season could've been dealt with in 2 minutes, if you ask me... maybe thats the paradox effect of the rushing everything that was analyzed before my post - maybe without that i woulf habe at least somewhat care for anyone new... i mean i guess i did like Kizuna... But its not like she did anything important or anything important happened with her...

Im dead inside regarding this show... and im still really scared to rewatch S1 a second time and - worst case scenario- realize it's as bad as S2... what a waste of hope, waiting, time...
Jul 2017
Finally that cocksucker Kyo has been defeated. But I don't see why those other Three Stooges got praised in defeating the Spirit Tortoise, they were completely useless. Dumbasses. Kyo was probably working for Cunt and King Shithead. Raphtalia and Kizuna should be Cardinal Heroes with Naofumi. Motoyasu, Ren, and Itsuki are the Three Stooges.

Aug 2018
nyugvo6 said:
what a miserable fanfic this anime is. it's just getting worse as it goes on. can't imagine how badly they'll ruin the next novels, but I'm not about to find out.

Was it really that bad compared to the source? Bad, like The Promised Neverland s2?
Jun 22, 2022 12:13 PM
Jan 2021
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
I wish Naofumi would punch the girl who tried to attack them even though she didn't know. She still tried to help him.

When are they getting rid of the green haired dead weight crying girl? Although I did like when he was shitting on her calling her a whore and slut. #true

Also the white haired guy with the ship reminds me big time of Merlin from FGO

and yes! i wished for that fist in this stupid face sooo badly, too!
Jun 22, 2022 12:20 PM

Aug 2019
AkeZZZ said:
Is this the finale episode?! lol... This episode felt like a final episode when there is one more in the next week.
Honestly, Kyo's death was not satisfactory. His death should be more suffering than being killed by a laser beam.

The anime hates violence. But the manga doesn't!
In the manga Rishia stabs Kyo and he also loses an arm.
Naofumi chokes him and burns him with dark curse.
Also Kyo gets to experience death twice because he reincarnates after the first one so they kill him again.
Jun 22, 2022 12:21 PM
Apr 2020
I'm so happy to hear naofumi's inner thoughts on Rishia.
Damn... This episode was good.
Jun 22, 2022 12:22 PM
May 2017
Yaggamy said:

The anime cut this out. But basically while Raphtalia and Glass spars in the castle she confesses that she loves Kizuna.

I knew it lol. Cheers
Jun 22, 2022 12:24 PM
Mar 2019
it left 1 episodre more no? i read are 13 this season
Jun 22, 2022 12:26 PM

May 2021
Why didn't it end here? And what's Phoenix? Might be forgetting some stuff probably.

Jun 22, 2022 12:36 PM

Aug 2019
RioFS said:
Why didn't it end here? And what's Phoenix? Might be forgetting some stuff probably.

Recap episode next week...

There are four guardian beasts in each world, the Spirit Tortoise was one of them. The second is the Phoenix.
In Glasses's World most of the beasts are already defeated. The tigers were a copy of one in episode 10.
Jun 22, 2022 12:40 PM

Jan 2015
Yaggamy said:
There was so many things wrong with this episode because of the changes the studio made to the story!

Kizuna's logic: The only way to end the wave is to defeat Kyo. So lets stay here and fight the unlimited number of enemies!

Naofumi's logic: Kyo kicked our but last time when it was 8 vs 1. So this time I'm sure it's enough if I only bring Rishia with me!

Raph-chan: I'm useless in the anime. Chris was enough to find Kizuna's group. I only exist to sell merchandise, Rafu!

Rishia: They cut out my sub-plots. I'm just a deus ex machina against the bad guy!

Kyo: The studio changed the story so there was no logic behind me summoning a wave. And the studio didn't have a budget for my fight so I only got a beam struggle. They even cut out my reincarnation ability that I can use when I die!

Random half-beast girls: Naofumi used a bunch of shields to protect themselves from the replica weapons explosion. The explosion wrecked the lab, but it did 0 damage to us inspite being centimeters from it.

Anime: I'm not going to explain important stuff. Like how are the heroes so strong while a wave is happening. What does Kizuna's lure skill do. We don't have the budget to animate Naofumi's All Sacrifice Aura. Also because we are rushing things Naofumi only gets 1 minute to say goodbye instead of 3 days. We adapted one LN in two episodes, woohoo!!!
this comment was better than the episode lol
Jun 22, 2022 12:45 PM

Feb 2014
For one thing, I'm glad that the production values for this episode were a big step up from the last two episodes and it showed pretty nicely with the final battle in killing off the dipshit, Kyo, once and for all.

However, it didn't do much to make it feel as good as it could've been. One user here got it spot on with the comparison with A Certain Magical Index S3, where that had a lot of rushed pacing and the production values going from very good to very underwhelming on a regular basis. Rising of the Shield Hero S2 felt mostly the same, but with half of the episodes.

It wasn't all bad, though. The soundtrack was consistently good, as expected of Kevin Penkin. Kizuna was one character that I really like and I hope we can see her and the others from her world again soon.

The only confusing thing now is that this felt like the final episode, but there's still one more to go. Maybe it'll be a recap, a filler episode or maybe something to bridge this season to the third season.

So yeah, while I still think season 1 is still very good, season 2 was a let down. Nowhere near as bad as The Promised Neverland Season 2, thankfully, but it still could've been better.
Jun 22, 2022 12:50 PM

Sep 2021
Yaggamy said:
Rytakahashi09 said:

Is Glass a lesbian?

Ahhh would have loved to see this animated, thank you for this~

I'm okay now... At least... I want to be able to say that.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingreadingart credit

Jun 22, 2022 12:51 PM

Sep 2008
Zuit said:
nyugvo6 said:

Was it really that bad compared to the source? Bad, like The Promised Neverland s2?

if you ask my opinion, yes. about that bad. read the manga if you feel like it, I guarantee you that it's a better experience. I enjoyed it a lot, which is why the anime rubs me the wrong way. I wanted to see the story adapted, not sit through a subpar watered down rewrite.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Jun 22, 2022 12:51 PM

Apr 2014
Yaggamy said:

The anime hates violence. But the manga doesn't!
In the manga Rishia stabs Kyo and he also loses an arm.
Naofumi chokes him and burns him with dark curse.
Also Kyo gets to experience death twice because he reincarnates after the first one so they kill him again.

That was what Kyo deserved. The anime was cut and be too rushed.
They've got another episode. They should use this episode for an actual story instead of a recap. Who needs a recap episode one week after the main series ended?
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 22, 2022 12:59 PM

May 2021
Yaggamy said:
RioFS said:

Recap episode next week...

There are four guardian beasts in each world, the Spirit Tortoise was one of them. The second is the Phoenix.
In Glasses's World most of the beasts are already defeated. The tigers were a copy of one in episode 10.

I thought recap episodes were supposed to have a separate entry. Is it even necessary?

Jun 22, 2022 12:59 PM

Feb 2021
Some of the faces looked super weird again.

Well ever since the last few episodes of S1, this anime has became just a power fantasy and not even an isekai with a unique premise anymore.
Jun 22, 2022 1:22 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Wow, that was so amazing anime. Very emotional, kind of best anime ever. Rather epic, is so good.

You know, there probably is an actual solid story to be told here. I think it's safe to believe the LN readers when they say that the source material is actually worth reading. But from looking what we got, they really kind of butchered it. If anything else, it feels rushed. This part of the story probably still doesn't surpass what we got from S1, but with more time to flesh everything out, I believe this season could've actually been, you know, enjoyable, and not in an ironic way of course lol. Anyway I did enjoy Naofumi going full rage mode only to choke Rishia for a bit

Watch the last episode be a recap. I that's the case, easily the best anime of the season, or best anime of the year. 10/10. Like this episode ended with the title card and a cheesy monologue from Naofumi. THIS WAS the last episode. I'm just curious as to what kind of epilogue they're going to give us next week.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 22, 2022 1:28 PM
Jun 2022
It was ok if I put it to a 4 it would be too generous so I'm fine with a 3.
Jun 22, 2022 1:34 PM

May 2015
Lol this is just beyond stupid
Jun 22, 2022 1:36 PM
Apr 2021
This felt like the final eps… I really hope it was…This season has been pretty meh.
Jun 22, 2022 1:41 PM
Aug 2019
Binge watched all of Shield Hero over the last 2 week and no questions season 1 trumps 2 in every conceivable way. I truly hope they slow it back down for season 3.

I don’t understand why studios feel like people won’t follow a better paced 24 episodes over a rushed to hell 12.
Jun 22, 2022 1:53 PM

Aug 2018
nyugvo6 said:
Zuit said:

if you ask my opinion, yes. about that bad. read the manga if you feel like it, I guarantee you that it's a better experience. I enjoyed it a lot, which is why the anime rubs me the wrong way. I wanted to see the story adapted, not sit through a subpar watered down rewrite.

Im so sorry for these things... Why let down a whole community if they make anime to promote the source material? It feels like that they purposefully make these otherwise masterpieces bad to force you to read the source for better experience like reverse psychology or some shit...
Jun 22, 2022 2:04 PM
Jul 2014
I thought Rishia was bad but Jesus ... freaking ... CHRIST ... Kyo is sooooooo fucking annoying

Can't wait for the last episode, maybe S3 will be better cause this is definitely a low between the useless turtle, bad animation, useless chara with Rishia and the worst character of all, Ryo.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2022

119 by Fabrizio00 »»
Sep 20, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2022

237 by Martin_Taylor »»
Sep 7, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2022

168 by Martin_Taylor »»
Sep 6, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2022

152 by Martin_Taylor »»
Sep 5, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

177 by MagiaMalegna »»
Sep 4, 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.