Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt (Hey, How About Treason?) (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 1, 2022 5:59 AM

Nov 2011
Well, it turns out that Lowellmina is actually much more smarter and clever than expected. No wonder she has a reason to become an empress.

Ninym also seems to be in a foul mood this episode. And it's kinda cool we got to see some of Wein's swordsmanship skills.
Feb 1, 2022 5:59 AM

Feb 2018
Wein will hold a tea party before Rowelmina's return home. Wein uncovers Rowelmina's true intentions as she tries to win the war for the succession to the Empire. The end result is a grand plan that threatens to bring the Kingdom of Natra and the Autonomous Region of Antgadal into conflict. Wein really thought the path of the Antgadal army would not move. This is the first time I heard the royal theme say "kisama". A little confused why he always looks down on Wein, huh? Is there a hidden grudge? Not familiar with the footsteps of the Marquis of the Empire. Better not change that sitting position, xD. Ninim suggested ruining the party atmosphere? Wein seemed to noisy with Rowelmina who had dragged him into this situation. Giving Geralt a flower, Hana? didn't understand with this scene skip. Amazing sword duel is like watching Saber vs Lancer from fate series. And yeah, it ended with that fat guy falling from the palace. It's hard to say maybe he's dead. Wein looked a little surprised, how could Geralt die. How Rowelmina had to give up on this, might be difficult as the situation didn't allow it. Still remember how Wein promised Rowelmina, if she was in trouble then Wein would come to help. From now on Rowelmina focused on solving the rebellion case. Therefore, Rowelmina proposed to cooperate with Wein.

Feb 1, 2022 6:14 AM

Feb 2020
Ok episode.

I like Lowellmina's character more and more.

That sword duel was amusing. RIP Gerard.

Things are now even more complicated for Wein.

SerafosFeb 1, 2022 10:59 AM
Feb 1, 2022 7:05 AM

Apr 2014
Congratulations! Wein! You've got a war from the death of that dumb drunken prince. 🤣
The angry Ninym from this episode is the best.
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 1, 2022 7:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wein and Lowa battle of wits was fun to witness, but seriously that Gerard dude had the worst death of all time xD
Feb 1, 2022 8:35 AM

Feb 2020
Did anyone else find serious issues with the subtitles? Is it just mine? I feel like these are for a different episode or something? I couldn't watch the episode because they were so off the mark...
Feb 1, 2022 8:38 AM

Feb 2020
Lush4beauty said:
Did anyone else find serious issues with the subtitles? Is it just mine? I feel like these are for a different episode or something? I couldn't watch the episode because they were so off the mark...

Yeah, they were from the previous episode. A lot of people noticed the same thing.
Feb 1, 2022 8:38 AM

Jul 2017
Finally they upgraded their OP video from being a very low budget AMV to an actual solid OP vid. Good episode.
Feb 1, 2022 8:52 AM
May 2014
Ikr! i was so surprised to see them actually take the time to do a opening! it seems like it had to be rushed out the door so they delayed the actual opening. honest props, that shows care.
Feb 1, 2022 9:17 AM

Jun 2021
Nice episode! Lowa, Wein and Ninym are great characters!
Feb 1, 2022 9:19 AM

Jan 2021
This show is very similar to that other anime to rebuild a kingdom isekai, thats also airing but this is far more witty, I don't mind this actually, I'm enjoying it alot more then I would ever expect to going into it.

The Characters actually have some unique personality to themselves in this.
Feb 1, 2022 9:43 AM
Jul 2015
Lush4beauty said:

9anime had the right one that actually worked. You may just need to wait for a fixed version in the official release though.
Feb 1, 2022 9:44 AM

Feb 2020
Ready_Player_1 said:
Lush4beauty said:

9anime had the right one that actually worked. You may just need to wait for a fixed version in the official release though.
thanks I'll try that one!
Feb 1, 2022 10:10 AM

May 2020
LMAO that Gerard dude, that's really one of the most comical way you can meet your demise. And them reacting like it was nothing just made this whole thing even more hilarious.
Feb 1, 2022 10:46 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Ninym sitting herself on Wein's lap was a great scene xD.
Lowa is pretty smart with how she wants to manipulate Wein's tactics to borrow Natra's troops.
Wein had to make Gerard look good without destroying his reputation lol.
He accidentally won however! And had to try dodge naturally... Ummmm...
Gerard ended up falling into a bush... AND DIED!!!!!
Wein has gotten himself mixed up in some trouble xD.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 1, 2022 11:00 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm thats a pretty good OP and from the visuals looks like Wein is going to be busy. Its tough being the youngest child of a royal family i guess. Even if you detect a threat no one will listen to you. Still Lowa had really thought hard for her plan. This time though i was almost relieved in seeing Wein's expectations be blown away. But i really like seeing Wein and Lowa compete and try to outwit each other in their respective plans with the banquet being especially fun. But man Wein's plan this time backfired spectacularly Given the situation that had developed as a result though its nice to see Lowa decide to work with Wein and Ninym to deal with it. Overall an excellent ep that combined some nice comedy with world building and idiotic son moments along with some nice expansion on Lowa as well. Curious to see how they will deal with the impending threat though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2022 11:17 AM

Nov 2014
Ready_Player_1 said:
Lush4beauty said:

Thanks, I'm checking it out now.
Quality Queen.
Feb 1, 2022 11:38 AM
Aug 2021
Is it only me or were the subtitles screwed up in some places during ep4 ?
Feb 1, 2022 11:40 AM
Aug 2021
Lush4beauty said:
Yes,TY finally someone noticed and wrote it. I noticed it to I think they were from the other episodes and it was really hard to watch because of that
Feb 1, 2022 11:50 AM

Dec 2015
Expecting Lowa and Wein to work together in the end ... with the Owl guy becoming a major antagonist. Comedy with the enemy prince - was fun. (Previous episode was less comedy.)

I have to admit: I start to like this more than Realist Hero. Enjoying that there is more foreign politics (not that much focus on the civil affairs/administration), intriques and stuff. And no fantasy (magic).
Feb 1, 2022 12:04 PM
Jan 2022
Dose any one know what manga chapter this episode if from it may be past the manga but im not sure
Feb 1, 2022 1:24 PM

Feb 2007
No matter how brilliant your plan, it can all be defeated by one idiot accidentally killing himself. :D

HiddenByDesign said:
I remember when this was about a prince accidentally leading his kingdom to glory for a whole one episode before he became this competent super genius?

He was always a competent super genius, the accidents simply came from him overestimating his enemies. In fact, it's very much the same here with Gerard throwing a wrench in his plans twice by first coming to Natra and then later dying due to his sheer idiocy, once again forcing poor Wein who just wanted to stay out of this whole business into having to add even more to his accomplishments simply to stay alive.
luinthoronFeb 1, 2022 1:31 PM
Feb 1, 2022 1:29 PM

Dec 2016
I don't know Bob, this smells like weak sauce.

So Wein managed to get intel on Lowelmina's brothers gathering forces. Why would this imply an insurrection, and not gathering forces for other purpouses, like defending their own land or even invading other territories, why does it have to be exactly an insurrection?

Source readers claimed that only the first 2 episodes of this adaptation would have dumb adversaries that make Wein look smarter. But here we are, episode 4, and the ugly drunk fat bastard killed himself (if he was actually killed and it's not some BS Nynim) and created a conflict between reigns with a ton of witnesses, even from Gerard's side and still the news go to Gerard's father half assed (most likely there will be a dumb plot twist of a 3rd party trying to gain something out of it).

Funny how the fans of this show claim, hurr durr, this isn't like talking simulator Realist Hero hurr durr, despite doing exactly the same with poor infodumps between Wein & Lowelmina.
KimurahFeb 1, 2022 1:46 PM
Feb 1, 2022 1:33 PM
Jan 2022
Kimurah said:

So Wein managed to get intel on Lowelmina's brothers gathering forces.

It's not her brothers, it is other (separatist) nobles with the Marquis being one of them.

Brothers have their factions but they do not plan to break up the Empire.
Feb 1, 2022 1:37 PM

Sep 2021
aight this gerard dudes death is the funniest shit ever istg
hgwnejmp.ädqwsd
Feb 1, 2022 1:49 PM

Oct 2018
Gerard was so stupid, Ninym don't like him and i understand her. He has a funny stupid death lol
Feb 1, 2022 2:30 PM

Jun 2017
I lmafo'd when that idiot just went and died on his own, brilliant.
Feb 1, 2022 3:21 PM

Sep 2017
Lol dude actually fell off the castle and died. Ya seems like a common theme will be some dumb bad luck making our Princes life more annoying.
Feb 1, 2022 4:07 PM

May 2018
Not bad episode. Big F to that fat guy lol
Feb 1, 2022 4:53 PM
Dec 2020
Great episode! From the amazing new opening, angry Ninym and lap scene. To the battle between Lowa and Wein and the drunkard guy (I couldn't stop laughing ).

Only issue is the subtitles are from episode 3 and its episode 4 and it made the episode almost unbearable to watch...

Is there any place with the correct subtitles?
Feb 1, 2022 5:02 PM

May 2021
Thats .... one way to die.
Really liked this episode, even more than ep 3.
I simply like mind games, on top of some comedy here and there.
Also, an angry Ninym just casually sitting on Wein's lap; definitely contender for best girl.
They upgraded the OP and removed the Ed again. Seems like its getting the Re:Zero treatment of OP/ED; hopefully a sign that its going to be good.

Feb 1, 2022 5:33 PM

Sep 2020
Oh wow, that was one fine example of literal self-defenestration!
These Wein vs. Lowa episodes are a joy to watch.
Feb 1, 2022 6:49 PM

Aug 2020
Hilariously entertaining.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 1, 2022 7:21 PM
Dec 2021
Kimurah said:

So Wein managed to get intel on Lowelmina's brothers gathering forces. Why would this imply an insurrection, and not gathering forces for other purpouses, like defending their own land or even invading other territories, why does it have to be exactly an insurrection?

Source readers claimed that only the first 2 episodes of this adaptation would have dumb adversaries that make Wein look smarter. But here we are, episode 4, and the ugly drunk fat bastard killed himself (if he was actually killed and it's not some BS Nynim) and created a conflict between reigns with a ton of witnesses, even from Gerard's side and still the news go to Gerard's father half assed (most likely there will be a dumb plot twist of a 3rd party trying to gain something out of it).

Funny how the fans of this show claim, hurr durr, this isn't like talking simulator Realist Hero hurr durr, despite doing exactly the same with poor infodumps between Wein & Lowelmina.

The insurrectionist are former noblemen the Empire conquered, not the brothers. I won't say anything else since it's spoilers. But the info dumbs are the anime directors decision. They intend to cover like 4 or 5 volumes in 12 ep or so despite each volume essentialy being their own arc. It's an inevitability, though personally I preferred for it to be done like 86 was. 1 whole volume for season 1 and 2 volumes for season 2. Sadly this one is just a cash grab for the studio.
Feb 1, 2022 7:49 PM

Oct 2021
They upgrade the Op & it's actually a solid one. That's nice

Ninym x Wein moments are great, I'm really a sucker for casual flirting like that
Feb 1, 2022 7:51 PM

Nov 2021
Why they did that to gerard the prince lmao im sorry

Feb 1, 2022 8:01 PM

Jul 2017
this is the worst eps, the studio always skip raclum part or the part when wein talk to another subordinate about strategy ( I'm not talk about ninmy but the others character ) and they skip the part when wein stop the ethnic confilct. btw I love the Op part

2/5 eps.
im not too good to speak english

.. -- / -. --- - / - --- --- / --. --- --- -.. / - --- / ... .--. . .- -.- / . -. --. .-.. .. ... ....

Feb 1, 2022 8:14 PM

Jul 2021
These stratergies and plan stuff is getting too much for me lol.

That was the lamest and the most anti-climatic way to die even for a rich pig. It's kinda sad and hilarious that they didn't even bother to mourn and stuff, they were just like, "oh no!, anyway."

Ninym was again cute this episode, lap scene was cute, I liked how she just casually sat herself there. There would have been blush-fest if it was any other female character in any other anime.

This episode had comedic moments, I enjoyed them.

TBH I didn't expect that I would have to pay lots of attention to the plot and stuff, I thought this anime was a comedic anime which you can watch while just turning off your brain, clearly I was wrong. Gotta pay attention now lol, may have to re-watch this episode.
TsutanaiFuunFeb 1, 2022 8:38 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 1, 2022 8:22 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I definitely didn’t fully understand what’s going on, but I liked this one, it was really a battle of the brains between Wein and Lowa, and then Gerard pretty much throws a wrench in both their plans by accidentally killing himself, deaths in this show have been prominent lol, and this one was pretty comedic. Honestly tho I feel kinda bad for Gerard, they assumed he was bad at sword fighting before they even started and then he immediately dies. Ah well lol. Also gotta appreciate Ninym casually sitting in Wein’s lap, nice. Look forward to what Lowa and Wein’s plan in next week.

Also I’m glad to see some proper OP visuals now, always liked the song but it definitely needed this visual upgrade, hopefully if Funimation uploads it it’ll be this one and not the old one.
TheColonel76Feb 1, 2022 8:25 PM
Feb 1, 2022 8:34 PM

Jul 2017
That's one hell of an upgrade for the OP. Finally a solid OP that does what is intended to do.

Between Wein and Lowa, the psychological battles continue with stratagems across the board of how Lowa failed to reclaim her position as Empress in her own kingdom, and yet used Wein's Kingdom of Natra to butt heads with other kingdoms for their fall for others gain as part of the rebellion within the Earthworld Empire. I'd already expect Wein to be a step ahead, and he did to entice the enemy: Gerald Antgatal, son of Grenache, coming uninvited into a neighboring kingdom.

Ninym just goes one step further to prove that she's one of the season's best waifus by flirting around with Wein while lambastiing with him about the sequence of events from Antgatal to Lowa becoming empress by using Wein and his Natran forces in the civil war.

It's weirdly entertaining to see Wein and Lowa butt off being in cahoots with each other while having their own plans to foil and fool each other. Uh huh, Gerard falling to his death in such a "catastrophic" fashion is quite the suicide. Wein has tried many ways to avoid his situation, but with Gerard's self-suicide, it'd mean one big ballooning problem getting more complex by the situation.

Good thing that Lowa surrendered, and both Wein and Ninym can officially reveal their stats to her in good faith. Time to fight the rebellion and devise a scheme for this.
Feb 1, 2022 9:06 PM

Jul 2017
TheColonel76 said:
I definitely didn’t fully understand what’s going on, but I liked this one, it was really a battle of the brains between Wein and Lowa, and then Gerard pretty much throws a wrench in both their plans by accidentally killing himself, deaths in this show have been prominent lol, and this one was pretty comedic. Honestly tho I feel kinda bad for Gerard, they assumed he was bad at sword fighting before they even started and then he immediately dies. Ah well lol. Also gotta appreciate Ninym casually sitting in Wein’s lap, nice. Look forward to what Lowa and Wein’s plan in next week.

Also I’m glad to see some proper OP visuals now, always liked the song but it definitely needed this visual upgrade, hopefully if Funimation uploads it it’ll be this one and not the old one.
you didn't understand because they never talk about where this conflict start, they skip the part where ethnic group war in natra and there the part illegal weapon play a big role where the one who sell illegal weapon is marquis Antgadal to start a war with the kingdom of natra.
im not too good to speak english

.. -- / -. --- - / - --- --- / --. --- --- -.. / - --- / ... .--. . .- -.- / . -. --. .-.. .. ... ....

Feb 1, 2022 11:04 PM

Oct 2014
Wein deserved that, for trying to offload his best friend x hidden lover to a dude she didn't even want to get 30ft near him.
Lowell's plot is messy but I guess in the end it is working out?
Wein stopping the empire from falling apart -> he gets prestige among the other lords -> perfect excuse to have the family approve their wedding.
Feb 1, 2022 11:13 PM

Mar 2020
Nice they fixed the OP Visuals because I really don't like the recent ones such a shame the song was good. BUT NOW they fixed it and it sync well with song!!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Feb 2, 2022 4:40 AM

Feb 2015
Still miles better than Realist hero. Lowa and Ninym are pretty smart characters, looking forward to seeing if they can stop the war before it starts.
Feb 2, 2022 5:47 AM

Oct 2016
Bruh, I fucking died when Gerard fell, not as dead as him though. Pretty good episode and they also have an OP now, so the first one was really just a placeholder. Wasn't the greatest of OP's, but the art was on point.

The world really doesn't want Wein to retire lmao. Ninym and Wein are just great together, they'd definitely kill someone for each other... Well, Wein already did. Lowa and Wein's outsmarting your outsmarting though lmao.

That was definitely Falanya's Fhlam retainer that went to Antgatal, so they're for sure gonna get clapped from the inside.
Feb 2, 2022 6:57 AM

Dec 2016
Crashmatt said:
Still miles better than Realist hero. Lowa and Ninym are pretty smart characters, looking forward to seeing if they can stop the war before it starts.

"Miles" better than realist hero because MC had his devoted waifu sat on his lap and they all look smart with a bunch of half boiled convoluted dialogues. That's really a high bar /s
Feb 2, 2022 9:45 AM

Mar 2014
For a moment I thought this show is gonna be shit, I mean it still is thx to Wein, I can't stand him and his buffoonery but the show is kinda grow on me so I guess what I'm saying is it's better than I expected
Feb 2, 2022 10:45 AM

May 2016
i had low hopes for the anime on episode 1 but it is honestly looking really good. only dropped 2 this season.
Feb 2, 2022 12:18 PM
Nov 2018
The plot is contrived to the point of being ridiculous.

The West supplies the princes "equally" with weapons "to prolong the war" to help rebellion of conquered nations. It would never work. Maintaining balance of three sides by equal weapon supply is impossible. Three-way conflict is inherently unstable, princes can make temporary alliances of opportunity, stupid mistakes, bad luck, etc. Supplying princes with weapons makes them stronger relative to rebels though. Supplying the rebels would actually make sense.

Both Wein and Lowa easily see through the plot but imperial princes don't believe her "because she is a girl". Maybe they didn't believe her because she is an enemy in succession war and lies like breathes? Nah, must be the girl thing. Damn chauvinists. Anyway, the equal supply idea is ridiculous so believing it would be dumb.

Lowa's genius plan is to go to Natra so that one of rebellious factions attack the country to capture her and let Natra beat them up. It supposedly will prove to the princes that she was right the whole time. This is retarded in multiple ways.

- The princess is completely useless for rebels. They fight for independence from the empire, why would they need imperial princess? If they try to become the new rulers of the empire it would make this particular faction an enemy of all three princes, all the remaining rebels, Natra and the West. Entire continent basically. If they can deal with all that why would they need the princess? How did they end up under empire in the first place?

- Conquering Natra to capture the princess doesn't make any sense. She can easily escape. Sending troops abroad means significant expenses and losses directly impeding the rebellion. Using small group to covertly capture the princess in transit is much simpler and risk-free.

- If the rebels attack, how exactly it proves the existence of Empire wide plan of rebellion? It is obviously an individual faction action.

- Lowa assumes that Natra will defeat Gairan province even though they have 1 to 8 disadvantage in forces. Wasn't she supposed to be a genius?

- Why would Natra even try? Lowa tries to provoke an unwinnable war for her "friend". Giving her to Gairan is a perfectly moral option. Wein wouldn't do it "because of Ninym" she says - if rebellion is successful it will be a victory for West and West doesn't like Flahms. Wow. Capturing Lowa doesn't mean rebellion wins, she is nobody in Empire's politics. She will be a very minor empire's problem as she was before she came to Natra. Wein can just return her to the princes directly and make them deal with Gairan.

She can fall off a balcony too, accidents do happen. As she astutely notes, "my life means little in the grand scheme of things, peace within the empire must be my prime objective". Well, it works for Natra exactly the same way.

Supporting Lowa, on the other hand, makes her a major pain in the ass for Natra. Like, thousands dead, occupation, end of dynasty, this kind of pain.

- Why would Lowa try to manipulate Wein? The guy is smarter than her, it would never happen. His country is far away, doesn't have any meaningful military power and he is not interested in empire's power struggle. Empire is fractured and full of morons, if she is so damn smart she could manipulate any of multiple factions.

Wein's genius counter move - he writes a letter that Lowa comes to Gairan next. Ok, why would Wein declare Lowa's plans to the third party? Why would the third party believe this letter? That's ridiculous.

Rebels do believe the ridiculous letter. They are even more ridiculous than that, the son of Gairan's boss goes to Natra which they were about to invade assuming the princess would marry him. A voluntary hostage. Why?

So, the next Wein's prediction is "using her hand in marriage as bait she will lure him into telling her about the rebellion". Why would she do it? She already knows about the rebellion and no one believes her.

Ninym asks a surprisingly good question - "even if Natra supports her, what's the difference, we are nobody" only to let genius prince give retarded answer "we can't intervene but if she has our political backing and her grit, put them together and they become something, don't you think?" No, Wein, nobody thinks that. Without power to intervene you political backing is nothing and her grit is another nothing. Put two nothings together and you get nothing. Freaking genius.

It doesn't get any better after that. Lowa supposedly will try to put down the rebellion using retarded son's support and Natra's troops. She has another genius trick in her sleeve to borrow non existent Natra troops which sadly will never be revealed because retarded son is too dumb to breathe. It's a damn shame, she is completely confident in it so it must be really genius this time.

This strange accident makes Lowa give up on her throne ambitions for some weird reason. She doesn't want to rule anymore, now she just wants to crush the rebellion. Hmm, wait, her previous plan wouldn't help her to rule in any way so what exactly she "surrendered"? She doesn't really have any forces of her own, so she wants Wein's help. Naturally Wein will help her, after all she is a good friend who maliciously put Natra at unwinnable war with the empire without achieving anything.

Oh, by the way, they are at war but don't really need to win militarily, they just "want to hear him confess about the rebellion". How would it help them? Both presumably have spies and know enough about the rebellion. Lowa tried to warn brothers, they didn't believe her because "she is a girl", succession opponent and habitual liar. Wein is a foreigner and Lowa's ally. Confession doen't change any of these things.

Rebels can't decide if they want the invasion or not. There was a plan for invasion but Wein's letter prevented it. "Damn you, Wein!" The stupid son died, invasion is a go. "The timing couldn't have been worse." The prince can't fart without completely ruining rebel's plans. That's what makes him a genius.

Author tried to make it complex and interesting. But it is just so dumb. Instead of making MC outsmart the opponents he makes opponents outdumb the MC so that regardless how ridiculous his actions are the victory is inevitable.
Feb 2, 2022 1:11 PM
Jan 2022
Wow that's one savage takedown.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2022

96 by 7thAkatsuki »»
Apr 11, 6:57 PM

» Barbaric actions treated as heroic ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Jan 11, 2022

55 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Apr 1, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2022

96 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 14, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2022

31 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 10, 7:34 PM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2022

35 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 8, 9:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.