Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 13 Discussion

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 29, 2021 6:46 PM
Apr 2018
This episode saved the second arc of this show. While episodes 10-12 were boring and generic, this episode went back to what made the show good in the first place: the romance. I was surprised and appreciated the show for being bold and giving us a somewhat risqué bedroom scene as well; I didn’t expect they’d go that far in a TV-14 show.

My problem with this episode is that all the drama wraps up far to quickly and it ends far too conveniently, as if the writers got bored with the drama (as I’m sure many of us did back in episode 10) and wanted to finish strong with the slice of life stuff. Some parts of this episode definitely seem to be lazily written. For the most part, however, this episode does a good job at concluding the first season of the anime to where most fans can be satisfied. I’d probably give this episode an 8/10. (10/10 bedroom scene though, not gonna lie).
Dec 29, 2021 7:41 PM
Mar 2016
what is the Volume and Chapter in Light Novel should I start reading to continue where the anime episode 13 left off?
thanks in advance. and no reading from the beginning please. if I want that then why am I asking in the first place.
Dec 29, 2021 7:43 PM

Oct 2016
Absolutely beautiful, the bed has been baptized now. Great and wholesome season finale! I really enjoyed the show overall, especially the parts with Red and Rit. The earlier parts with Ruti was kind of eh, but that changed when she arrived in Zoltan and I started to like her side of the story.

Really happy with the super wholesome ending we got, Ruti is free and Red and Rit finally did the deed. Chad Red, quickly solved the problem in the beginning of the episode, so we can have a predominantly wholesome finale, based.

Hope we get a season 2 someday, for more of that slow life. 8/10
Dec 29, 2021 7:45 PM

May 2019
Any Novel Reader can tell, but come on,the adaptation was a huge rushed mess, right?

The detailed and less cartoonish way the manga adapts it is soo much better, man, what a pity.

Anyway the plot in the anime was all trash and the show was carried by Red x Rit.

But i love actual couples confident about the romance, i also love marysue (literal) waifus, so it was 7/10 to me.
Dec 29, 2021 7:48 PM

Mar 2013
A new mystery has been revealed and we have yet to know the real meaning of every bit of it.

Ruti is spectacularly cute in this episode and, Rit and Red finally did the deed, lol 😅😁😆.

I love Tisse on how she cares for Ruti as a loyal friend. Her cute voice still tingles in my heart.

And at the end, we get to see their elven friend. The story has yet to end, I think. I can't wait for a sequel anime!!!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 29, 2021 8:24 PM

Apr 2014
Rit hard carried this anime. I was only content when she was on the screen. Other than that, snooze fest anime that felt rushed.
I’m sure the source material is much better. The author sounded like he put a lot more effort into it than the producers did for the anime.
Dec 29, 2021 8:58 PM

Dec 2010
Well the show was "living a slow life" so the ending was exactly what you get on the label, and honestly I'm quite satisfied with the ending with all the loose ends nicely tied up.

Of course, the demon Shisadan is still left at large, but with the party officially dissolved, it is no longer the concern for Gideon/Red, Rit or Ruti to address that matter.
Dec 29, 2021 9:36 PM

Apr 2021
The pacing's quite a mess however, what's important is it is able to live up the slow life theme. The romance is a banger that hooked me up on it. T'was an enjoyable ride as one of my personal favorites this season!

Dec 29, 2021 10:39 PM
Dec 2021
The ending is so wholesome
Dec 29, 2021 10:56 PM

Nov 2012
I was a meh anime.

Ruti was the best, Im glad she got a good end (in this adaptation of).

I didnt like the house talk, that was dumb, but then ma boy finally did it and the talk after that was good for me.

My Candies:

Dec 30, 2021 12:08 AM
May 2021
burntlettuce said:
I came out of my anime hiatus a little over a year ago. Since then I think this was the most disappointing thing I have watched. This show was all over the place.

Really the whole story of the "hero" was terrible. It jumped around a ton, nothing is really explained and there is no conclusion or even a cliff hanger to state more is coming. The characters in the heros party get like no screen time so any "motivations" they have just feel like they come out of no where. I mean honestly I can't think of a worst antagonist than Ares.

Then we get to the only redeeming quality of the show which is the interactions between Red and Rit and even that is bad. Their interactions are forced and dumped out of the story in favor of the main "plot". Like why the fuck do they love each other? Because he was a good person? They have no interactions showing why they work together other than "omg we love each other". Like it went from them clearly being into each other and the next episode they have a bed and are about to bone. Nothing indicating they are a couple. And that is what makes me the most disappointed. I think if you got rid of all the useless hero stuff and focused more on the relationship and slice of life aspect then the show could have been better. But ultimately any of the good stuff is cut out for the bad stuff.

A 4/10 for the few moments between Red and Rit and a banger of an opening song.
man you must be great at party's
Dec 30, 2021 1:20 AM
Mar 2021
kind of a mess of a production, but I gave it an 8 anyway because the ultimate rule is How Much Did I Enjoy This? and fuck it, I liked the main characters so much that any flaws didn't really matter for me. I don't blame anyone else for calling this mediocre, it just scratched a really nice itch for me.

and. what other anime has the romantic couple ACTUALLY DO IT IN THE LAST EPISODE. incredible stuff. you love to see it. or at least I do, clearly a lot of people don't. whatever.
I think it could have been much better as a show, and the pacing was wack, but I don't feel like my time was wasted. I feel like, for me at least it's a demonstration that character is the thing that matters most to me - if I like the characters, I can forgive a LOT.

Dec 30, 2021 2:07 AM

Apr 2020
I liked this more than I thought.
Usually I'm not a big fan of these very slow slice of life anime types.
But with this one I feel like the slow-paced peaceful moments were the best parts of it.
7/10. Rit is adorable.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Dec 30, 2021 2:24 AM
Aug 2020
Can someone tell me if it's a Harem or just a romance. I know it says only romance but some times I can't trust these shows.
Dec 30, 2021 4:58 AM

Oct 2008
Our boy red FINALLY got some smash!! I'm soo proud of him! T-T

What a great show, I loved the ride, every single bit of it. Awesome characters (especially the 2 MC and the ones around them) were the main factor for my enjoyment, but the moments those 2 had, the wholesome moments as well, even those tiny plots here and there that made the slice-of-life aspect had a "defined timing to happen". I cannot state how much joy I had watching this anime.
Of course it could be better, everything could be improved, but as it is right now, I would recommend it to anyone who just wants to relax and just have a good time watching a calm anime.

Too bad it just ended. T-T
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Dec 30, 2021 9:30 AM

Feb 2020
Again, not much to say, but I found the anime okay. Episode gives a nice conclusion to the action stuff which I didn't like so much. Went into this thinking itd be slow life and not action life, ig it didn't become much of a nuisance.
Dec 30, 2021 11:57 AM

Jan 2021
Glad to say that I still enjoyed this anime despite it not being a complete slow life show. Although the ending knocked it down a point by being rushed and the blessing message being muddled.
Dec 30, 2021 12:06 PM

Jul 2019
Kinda forgor to write thoughts on last episode.

It was kinda mad how quickly it ended ngl. But it takes a nice swift change back into the swing of things with Ruti finding her meaning in life when all is said and done.

Probably my fav anime of the season, and that says a lot. Loved the relationship so much too <3.
Dec 30, 2021 1:57 PM

Feb 2019
Banished from the hero’s party was cute, but I feel like the story went off the rails at the end. Went from mindless SoL to trying to be taken seriously. Solid seasonal tho.
Dec 30, 2021 3:23 PM
Jul 2008
Ready_Player_1 said:
So I don't really plan on reading the source material but I feel like there are a few things I didn't quite understand. Would someone who has read it explain the whole demon dude's deal or what they were talking about with the multiple swords of the hero? If it is future knowledge in the anime I guess don't spoil it but if it is because the subs are poorly translated or the anime just did a bad job explaining it can you help me understand?

I don't read the novel but here's what I got from the anime.

The swords were the first hero's swords. The swords might be not spares, so the first hero might have multiple hands. The number of swords matched with the number of hands of Shinsadan and why he can use the swords?

Shinsadan wanted the hero to continue the hero duty did not make sense because no hero means the demon lord will be safe, so why he wanted that?

My own take: The demon faction was the hero faction at first but somehow the current god overturned the world to make the demon faction bad. There's also a talk about the current hero's soul and sword were replicated by the god which intrigues me.
Dec 30, 2021 9:39 PM

Sep 2018
First half of the show was ten times better than the 2nd, but still a pretty strong show. 8/10.
Dec 31, 2021 2:34 AM

Jun 2019
My 177th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 7/10 rating.
Dec 31, 2021 8:35 AM

Jun 2021
Back to the show's bread and butter for the finale. It's a shame the studios couldn't have gotten a bigger budget for this and adapted these 4 LNs into 26 episodes instead of 13. There were a lot of action scenes and explanations skipped over, especially pertaining to the detailed and well-thought-out blessing system.

But all things considered, I'm still extremely satisfied with how this show ended. So much so, that even though I want a season 2, I don't really need a season 2. I'll definitely keep reading the light novels and manga regardless.

Dec 31, 2021 8:45 AM

Jan 2013
didn't care for the slice of life elements or the shite story telling, none of the characters felt fleshed out at all, I rate it shit out of shit
Dec 31, 2021 9:27 AM

May 2014
The romance aspect of the show is surprisingly satisfying. Totally didnt expect for it to reach to "that" extent based on the first few episodes. Kind of fresh air after a wave of series with indecisive protagonist. Red is likeable and Rit is really cute.

The last few episodes deffo feels rushed. Feels like they're undecided whether to make it an action or SoL but decided to play the middle ground, the action part is unsatisfactory and the slow life part doesn't feel 'slow' anymore. Worldbulding feels very skimmed and more of a confusing mess the more the series goes on. I'll give a benefit of doubt and say that this is just a bad adaptation

Though, I enjoyed for what it was, but I would be lying if I was not disappointed from the last few episodes.
Dec 31, 2021 10:19 AM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
The tension part were weak and confusing, but finally we got the SoL back, the ending was truly satisfying and made justice to the whole anime. 7/10
Dec 31, 2021 2:45 PM
Oct 2021
If this had better animation I would score it higher. The romance was tasteful and wasn't juvenile in nature. The idea of fate vs free will is nice and I like how it turns the general idea of what an isekai is on it's head for the most part. Overall it's pretty decent, I look forward to a second season of this. Definitely better than the other new isekai this season. 6/10
Dec 31, 2021 5:21 PM

Jun 2021
Rin_Narumi said:
Can someone tell me if it's a Harem or just a romance. I know it says only romance but some times I can't trust these shows.

Just romance. Red/Rit is the only ship in the show, aside from married characters in the background. One episode had a flashback where Rit was jealous of another girl, but that was largely just her being insecure.
Jan 1, 2022 5:42 AM
Mar 2012
Red fights so well as just guide vs hero.
Lots of irrational characters, lancer, silver failed champion, Ares etc, they had some reasoning to kill Red, and their Blessing to blame.
Ruti new dress cute. Liking this finale Ruti arc, able to sympathize with her stuck with Hero's curse. Episode showed it's the little things in their slow life, feeling cold snow, being able to fall asleep first time in decades for her. Arc also concludes the Blessing theme, hints more worldbuilding, hero swords, demis rather vaguely.
Red & Rit relation a rather rare wholesome mature romance. Drama side mostly ok, but the sol/drama mix is jarring & awkward at times.
Jan 1, 2022 10:18 PM

Oct 2008
Yosh! They Fornicated Like Horny Rabbits! and the rest goes to your H-land imaginations! LOLOLOLERZ!!!
5/5.
7/10.

Jan 2, 2022 1:14 AM

Feb 2021
Am I the only one who think that the anime streamed at 2x speed though it was a slice of life anime... too fast
Jan 2, 2022 3:04 AM
Jul 2020
Honestly just keeping it at romance slice of life would've been better, they were so cute together all the time.
Jan 2, 2022 3:12 PM

Apr 2013
Decent fare, no huge complaints, 8/10
Jan 2, 2022 4:21 PM

Aug 2009
I enjoyed it. They finally did it.Hopefully there is some specials or another season.
Jan 4, 2022 10:49 AM

Jan 2020
The romance in this was very satisfying and the moments between the siblings was sweet as well. The finale didn’t disappoint. I’m happy it wasn’t a harem. 7/10
Jan 4, 2022 10:54 AM

Jan 2020
DKDiabloLicht said:
Ahhh I know this is more on the romance or at least the home situation side but I really wanted that fight to last longer. Btw F Ares right up his ass. There is NO way in hell I'd go to his funeral or pay respects to that slime ball who did everything he did.

Btw is Ruti's blessing gone completely? I'm confused?

Also seriously Rit is THE ultimate Waifu holy crap. But they behave like 14 year olds man, she's like oh touch my boobs but then when you do she feels awkward. Then she rips her clothes off but then when he touches her damn back she acts all weird even while hugging him completely naked. I mean almost any guy would deal with it to have a girl like her but man would it be nice if she was a little more mature lol(Although it is nice that she is either a virgin or doesn't have a 30+ body count like most in 2021).

Not that having previous partners makes a person worthless, but for people who have religious or personal issues with having a non-virgin partner, your comment is kinda scary to hear.
Jan 4, 2022 10:55 AM

Jan 2020
Dreystah said:
If this had better animation I would score it higher. The romance was tasteful and wasn't juvenile in nature. The idea of fate vs free will is nice and I like how it turns the general idea of what an isekai is on it's head for the most part. Overall it's pretty decent, I look forward to a second season of this. Definitely better than the other new isekai this season. 6/10

I’m assuming you’re not referring to Mushoku Tensei. That one was fantastic.
Jan 4, 2022 10:56 AM
Jul 2021
Animillion said:
DKDiabloLicht said:
Ahhh I know this is more on the romance or at least the home situation side but I really wanted that fight to last longer. Btw F Ares right up his ass. There is NO way in hell I'd go to his funeral or pay respects to that slime ball who did everything he did.

Btw is Ruti's blessing gone completely? I'm confused?

Also seriously Rit is THE ultimate Waifu holy crap. But they behave like 14 year olds man, she's like oh touch my boobs but then when you do she feels awkward. Then she rips her clothes off but then when he touches her damn back she acts all weird even while hugging him completely naked. I mean almost any guy would deal with it to have a girl like her but man would it be nice if she was a little more mature lol(Although it is nice that she is either a virgin or doesn't have a 30+ body count like most in 2021).

Not that having previous partners makes a person worthless, but for people who have religious or personal issues with having a non-virgin partner, your comment is kinda scary to hear.

Why because I'd prefer to have a girlfriend that hasn't been with tons and tons of dudes? And because I think it's weird for an adult to act like they are in high school?
Jan 4, 2022 10:58 AM

Jan 2020
DKDiabloLicht said:
Animillion said:

Why because I'd prefer to have a girlfriend that hasn't been with tons and tons of dudes? And because I think it's weird for an adult to act like they are in high school?

I mean the “most in 2021” part. As someone with no experience with women, that’s what’s worrying to hear. Is it really that hard to find a virgin partner?
Jan 4, 2022 11:00 AM
Jul 2021
Animillion said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

I mean the “most in 2021” part. As someone with no experience with women, that’s what’s worrying to hear

Oh yeah, obviously not all of them, But people are sleeping with more and more people nowadays especially compared to back in the day. I knew a girl who was 18 and had almost 30 dudes she slept with and she was barely 18 I was like wow. Plus like the saying goes usually Men say their number is 3x as much, and Women say their number is 3x less than it actually is 😒
Jan 4, 2022 11:01 AM

Jan 2020
DKDiabloLicht said:
Animillion said:

I mean the “most in 2021” part. As someone with no experience with women, that’s what’s worrying to hear

Oh yeah, obviously not all of them, But people are sleeping with more and more people nowadays especially compared to back in the day. I knew a girl who was 18 and had almost 30 dudes she slept with and she was barely 18 I was like wow. Plus like the saying goes usually Men say their number is 3x as much, and Women say their number is 3x less than it actually is 😒

Frick man. Why has society regressed so much, lol
Jan 5, 2022 12:06 PM

Feb 2012
Ruti without the hero's blessing means no healing powers either.

Wait... this fantasy universe has Pizza?

Despite all that they give Ares a send off to the after life.

Red and Rit did the deed.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 5, 2022 12:17 PM

Sep 2020
Fortress_Maximus said:
Wait... this fantasy universe has Pizza?

It's not that crazy once you remember that in episode 9 there was an the elf running an oden stall.
Jan 6, 2022 9:05 PM

Dec 2014
I think I said it near the beginning, the show is good fun and fluff as long as it maintains it's slice of life style. The moment they decided to get all serious with the story, it kinda falls off since that wasn't really what I liked about the show. In fact I'm kinda disinterested in the 'story'. Rit and Red's relationship is far more compelling and probably deserved the focus for the entirety of this show.

6/10.
Jan 7, 2022 12:56 AM

Sep 2012
burntlettuce said:
Like why the fuck do they love each other? Because he was a good person? They have no interactions showing why they work together other than "omg we love each other". Like it went from them clearly being into each other and the next episode they have a bed and are about to bone. Nothing indicating they are a couple. And that is what makes me the most disappointed. I think if you got rid of all the useless hero stuff and focused more on the relationship and slice of life aspect then the show could have been better. But ultimately any of the good stuff is cut out for the bad stuff.

No offense but if you're asking these questions then you haven't been paying attention to the show. It's a you problem. It's not hard to understand why a girl would fall for a reliable cool, good looking guy or a guy falling for a girl with great assets, beauty, and a good personality that accepts the MC for who he is. Also, with their chemistry with one another should be clear enough as to why they make a good couple.
Jan 13, 2022 2:53 AM

Nov 2019
What a surprisingly good show.

A romance that actually develops, (effectively) no love triangle/polygon, and a deeper than average look at the 'hero' trope.

I don't like how they ended up mixing the apothecary life and hero's journey plotlines though. It would've been much better had they stayed separate, playing off each other.
Jan 17, 2022 6:44 PM

Nov 2014
Finally the Slow-Life Journey of Red & Rit ended ......... what a wonderful slow-life journey this season. wholesomeness and blissfulness cured my everyday pain life :3

With a little showdown between the siblings finally Red can unhand the sword that possessed Ruti. In other hand Rit try to heal Tisse but her healing ability was not powerful enough to heal her. Realizing what she's done, Ruti tried to heal Tisse. Unfortunately because of her demon blessing surpressing the hero's blessing he lost the ability to heal. Good grief Theodora there saves the day.

Yeaaay Red & Rit did the deed . I'm really happy they adapted the snu snu XD, lil bit too short and kinda skipping few things tho( that was really hot in novel XD) Red & Rit made love here was my fav part in this episode :D (can't wait for the BD IYKWIM XD). Their dialogue after Sex in bed talking about the future, having a children, enjoying the old days were great, what a bliss....

Aside from that Ruti demon blessing can surpress her hero's blessing and she's becaming more and more like normal human now. Feeling emotion, taste, pain, etc. She also planning to buy land in Zoltan to live with whatever way she want together with everyone. It's also funny seeing Rit and Ruti struggling to hold Red hand that ended up with both of them laughing together. Finally Red get his Wholesome slow-life against with his beautiful, cute wife Rit :3 and even merrier with addition of his cute sister & her friend, Ruti & Tisse+ Mrs. spider :D

There were some familiar face at the end that seems'll join the slow-life in Zoltan, Yarandrala.... :D, surely if this got 2nd season( I really hope so)

It was blissful to see everyone enjoying their slow life to the fullest :D
still.. Red&Rit..... FTW <3

The Choice of OP & ED were also perfect, the tunes really fit in with both OP & ED sequence and OFC with anime itself.

NGL my first consent since i found this was the wholesome lovely slow life of Red & Rit, I Really glad they really adapted almost every moments of them, and they adapted them wonderfully. I found the other things as a side thingy to this and really okay with that as long as the story was running and i can see more of Red&Rit wholesome moments XD.

As for the story itself i think it quite rushed, "well adapting 4 vol in 13 eps :D" missing some good story points too IIRC. Still... I'm still really happy that they still adapting Most RedxRit moments beautifully. If looking solely in the story itself there's a lot things that still in the dark, but seeing the source is still ongoing, it'll uncovered slowly 1 by 1 since the main focus should be the wholesome slow-life :D. and that means more Red&Rit moments XD...

Really grateful to Zappon-Sensei for creating this wonderful slow life also both Ikeno-Sensei and Yasumo-Sensei for both respectively manga & novel arts, Thanks also to Studio Flat & Wolsfbane for adapting this.Really satisfied with the adaptation.

Really love it and hoping for the sequel, i wanna see more Red&Rit wholesome cute moments in their slow-life :D, 10/10 for me.
r16fourarmJan 18, 2022 8:23 AM
Jan 27, 2022 10:40 AM

Jan 2014
took you long enough to fuck each other.

so the "ancient" civilization is a high tech machinery that has been lost, this look like a post apocalyptic anime theme.
Jan 29, 2022 2:34 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
They sleep together and yet I couldnt care less, really, the problem I have with this anime, that holds it from being better, is that after trying, I still could not care for the main leads, rather Ruti ended up being more likeable, even that muscle head dude.

Also the animation doesnt help because it makes a lot of scenes look way to dumb to me, which takes me out of the immersion... the main couple was really boring, pity, and the villains were soo shit!
Thank god that fucker died.

I liked some concepts they were going for, like the Blessings which ended up making Ruti a far more interesting girl, also this was a good ending, like if there isnt a S2 in the way, that is okay, this felt conclusive enough, like Ruti's problems were mostly solved, and now she can live more freely, the assassin girl also had her moments.

7.3/10 = 7

Could have been so much more, if I cared for the leads, which is a pity because it is rare to see so much progression in terms of romance for a S1, like, they really had a lot of cute moments to develop their stuff much further than what you expect, but if you dont care, dont find a connection to them, good for them I guess...
Feb 10, 2022 10:57 PM
Oct 2019
pretty mediocre finale. mostly nothing happened

these last 2 episodes were probably the worst 2 of the entire season. and they have made me change my score from a 7/10 to a 6/10

would i watch a season 2? no, i don't think so
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2021

102 by LuciferIAm »»
Apr 18, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

75 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 8, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

81 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 7, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

88 by S-Lumiere »»
Apr 6, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

69 by AeriiKMilky »»
Jan 27, 12:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.