Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 13 Discussion

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 29, 2021 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
For a series' finale, this was rather light. I guess they wanted to retain the slice of life feel rather than going for a lot of drama ever since Ares got involved with Red.

Meanwhile, it's cute to see Ruti getting along with her brother more. And oh yeah, of course there's more Red and Rit romance scenes. Rit's being quite bold in the finale too. I'm quite happy for the pair and they deserve their moments in the finale.
Dec 29, 2021 5:58 AM

Jul 2017
Ruti has no hope of going back against killing, even if she didn't intentionally hurt Tisse who tried to protect Red from her. And all it took for Ruti to be out of her plight was to release her from the sword, which I'd guess bore the Devil's Blessing? And Ruti confirmed it when she needs it the most, especially when she's just got her life altogether. Was really close for Tisse to almost lose her life, which Theodora bore that sin. Everyone finally got the memo of what it means to be a Hero, especially with the Hero's Blessing which is no mere, small Blessing. But whatever the outcome, I'm just glad that it got settled amicably, and if you ask me, Theodora is more fitting to be of a Hero than Ruti.

Of course, with Ruti finally being released of her Hero burden by another Blessing, she's able to enjoy the life that she never had, together with Tisse and Mr. Crawly Wawly. And what a way to send off the bastard Ares with the too-good funeral, but at least his soul isn't so corrupted anymore. The Hero plotline would have to wait another day for it to get settled.

What Ares did certainly left a scar on everyone, the hardest hit being Rit because she'd feared of losing Red and their bed for her own assumptions. Red gave her his assurances, and what better way than to seal it with the continuation of their deed on their bed. Rit going bold, and never look back guys, because this scene is so much more awkward-feeling but nourishing than SAO's (with that one particular scene). I can't tell you how INSANELY happy I am for both Red and Rit, best couple ship of the season.

Red's life only gets better with the adorable kid sister Ruti being herself at rest, and what better way than to finish it off with the OST. Yui Nishio's OP never once failed me from Day One, and defo my OP of the season. Pair that with JYOCHO's ED, and you have a Slow Life masterpiece of an OST.

Would love to see Rit and Ruti face off one day for Red's supremacy lols.

Not good for the story/plot, but ready perfectly for the Slow Life. Kinda of a mixed bag, but I will give it leniency. 7/10.
KANLen09Dec 29, 2021 6:59 AM
Dec 29, 2021 6:39 AM

Apr 2014
Ahhhh..... YES!!!!!! Rit and Red did it!
After some climactic battle, the story backs to what it should be, the slow life and lovely flirting scenes between Rit and Red. It was a good and slow life ending after all.
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 29, 2021 6:50 AM

May 2020
Didn't took that long for Ruti snapping out from that state, well Red's there so obviously it won't.

Also most importantly, they finally did the deed, Red and Rit that is. So that's already the biggest plus point we had. Ruti too in that Einzbern brand of clothing was cute, hanging out freely with Red.

So overall was a nice and peaceful conclusion after some of those intense last few episodes we had.
Dec 29, 2021 6:54 AM

Dec 2019
I ain't the biggest fan of the slow life parts since some are too corny for my liking but they were hell of a lot better than the serious plot parts surrounding Red's sis and action for sure. Can see why folks would like this series but it wasn't my kind tho. Would've liked more focus on Red & Rit running the pharmacy that they opened up too, for some reason felt like not enough time was shown of them running that place since I lowkey forgot what the place was at times.
Dec 29, 2021 7:08 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Everything is resolved and they fucked, the end.

Not really my kind of fantasy show, found everything basic and not memorable, from the plot to the characters, still OK to watch but I won't miss it for sure.
Dec 29, 2021 7:11 AM

Jan 2009
I came out of my anime hiatus a little over a year ago. Since then I think this was the most disappointing thing I have watched. This show was all over the place.

Really the whole story of the "hero" was terrible. It jumped around a ton, nothing is really explained and there is no conclusion or even a cliff hanger to state more is coming. The characters in the heros party get like no screen time so any "motivations" they have just feel like they come out of no where. I mean honestly I can't think of a worst antagonist than Ares.

Then we get to the only redeeming quality of the show which is the interactions between Red and Rit and even that is bad. Their interactions are forced and dumped out of the story in favor of the main "plot". Like why the fuck do they love each other? Because he was a good person? They have no interactions showing why they work together other than "omg we love each other". Like it went from them clearly being into each other and the next episode they have a bed and are about to bone. Nothing indicating they are a couple. And that is what makes me the most disappointed. I think if you got rid of all the useless hero stuff and focused more on the relationship and slice of life aspect then the show could have been better. But ultimately any of the good stuff is cut out for the bad stuff.

A 4/10 for the few moments between Red and Rit and a banger of an opening song.
burntlettuceDec 29, 2021 7:15 AM
Dec 29, 2021 7:21 AM

Jul 2017
Not the worst show of the season by any means, but not a great one either. I didn't enjoy the Red-Rit relationship that much for some reason, it has its refreshing and nice moments at times but it also has some moments where their interactions came across as too corny and forced for me at times early on for my liking (can see why others would love their relationship though and it is better than most other relationships in anime like these that don't progress whatsoever or are annoying to deal with). Got somewhat better over time in comparison to the start but still not the biggest fan of their dynamic and how it was structured and paced throughout. Parts felt missing too in the middle with them to me.

The non-slow life parts too were terrible towards the end, and the whole Blessing and lore aspect of the series wasn't that well handled to me either and was just a mess.

Best thing though about this series is the OP/ED song combination which I found to be pleasant to listen to even outside the series at times. The final episode removing the first few minutes were fine though to wrap up this season and have Ruti adjust to her new Blessing and bond more with her brother and Rit too in her new, pleasant life that she has control over. The ending few seconds leaves the door open too for a new season too rather than having this be conclusive with this season alone.

Definitely one I would forget by the time the new season gets going sadly.
animejasDec 29, 2021 11:12 AM
Dec 29, 2021 7:22 AM

Aug 2020
That was a proper ending. Rit & Gideon finally did it. This is the start of another slow life. Seeing Ruti smile makes me happy. The ending scene was a nice tease for a season 2 <3

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 29, 2021 7:24 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Quite a disappointment. 4 light novel volumes in 13 episodes. They skipped so much.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Dec 29, 2021 7:45 AM
May 2016
That was awful. So unsatisfying, and after the corny dialogue "our bed was wrecked so I worried you'd leave" that was the worst love scene. "Oh no did you see my boob?" Yeah 5 episodes ago when you two took a bath together, what was with the shy innocent schoolgirl crap? <_<
Also I still have no clue how the stupid blessings work or how Ruti's stopped, she got a new one, and then she can use the old one again, because she decided to?
Whatever this was halfway decent up until these last two episodes when they passed the manga and didn't have that as a guide to use, thought having LN's to fall back on would help but apparently not. 6/10
Dec 29, 2021 7:46 AM

Jul 2017
whyrmd said:
yaa sungguh ending yang memuaskan.
yaa masuk senggek.
Dec 29, 2021 7:52 AM
Jul 2021
The action's finally over after an anticlimatic showdown. I didn't hate the "serious" parts like many here did, it was fine IMO, but nothing really special. Which goes for the show in general, the only thing really distinguishing it from others in it's genre is a progressing relationship and lack of harem. I give it a solid 6/10, much more enjoyable than I expected, and better than the assassin isekai, a big chunk of jobless incarnate S2, and maybe the paladin isekai if the final episode doesn't shape up. I also think it was the best of all the fantasy pharmacy shows that came out within the past year or two.

animejas said:
... Red-Rit relationship... it has its refreshing and nice moments at times but it also has some moments where their interactions came across as too corny and forced for me at times early on for my liking (can see why others would love their relationship though and it is better than most other relationships in anime like these that don't progress whatsoever or are annoying to deal with). Got somewhat better over time in comparison to the start but still not the biggest fan of their dynamic and how it was structured and paced throughout. Parts felt missing too in the middle with them to me.

My feelings as well, the beginning of it was pretty poor. The old "girl sneaks into bed and asexual man blushing commences" trope was obnoxiously out of place, as was Rit stalking him in the first place, but once the romance legitimately got started it was refreshing.
Dec 29, 2021 7:58 AM

May 2016
The beginning was good but midway it started to fall apart.

4/10
Dec 29, 2021 8:17 AM

May 2020
That was a great Red and Rit moment. Ruti is also really happy staying with her brother. Some of the episodes were not good but this was still an enjoyable series with really nice romance.
Dec 29, 2021 8:17 AM

Mar 2018
Hero this, hero that, who's going to beat the demon lord LOL

Good nightly scene with Red and Rit, lovely characters; though, I must say the romance of this show is far better then any other aspect.
Dec 29, 2021 8:20 AM

Nov 2019
It seems like there is no controversy of this episode... Yes, f*** yes...

SgtBateManDec 29, 2021 8:27 AM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Dec 29, 2021 8:36 AM

Jun 2021
YEEEEEEEES!!! FINALLY Rit and Red HAD SEX! <3 .

Hahahaha, i loved this final episode so much.

One of my favourites animes from 2021 :') i will miss Rit, Ruti, Red and Tisse a lot. Great characters and so lovely.

Maybe we can get a Season 2 for 2023, because we have to wait to the translation of Light Novels :(, but im sure we will get the Season 2, sooner or later.
Dec 29, 2021 8:43 AM
Jul 2021
Ahhh I know this is more on the romance or at least the home situation side but I really wanted that fight to last longer. Btw F Ares right up his ass. There is NO way in hell I'd go to his funeral or pay respects to that slime ball who did everything he did.

Btw is Ruti's blessing gone completely? I'm confused?

Also seriously Rit is THE ultimate Waifu holy crap. But they behave like 14 year olds man, she's like oh touch my boobs but then when you do she feels awkward. Then she rips her clothes off but then when he touches her damn back she acts all weird even while hugging him completely naked. I mean almost any guy would deal with it to have a girl like her but man would it be nice if she was a little more mature lol(Although it is nice that she is either a virgin or doesn't have a 30+ body count like most in 2021).
DKDiabloLichtDec 29, 2021 8:51 AM
Dec 29, 2021 8:54 AM

May 2015
I haven't expected to like it as much as I did, but the characters here are really likeable and it was interesting to see how certain things weren't just brushed off but we got a decent character development instead.
Dec 29, 2021 9:03 AM

May 2016
wow that was a weak ass last few episodes. was gonna be like a 7.5 but went down to a 5. good lord. and wtf was that nun dress shit ruti was wearing? went from a total monster badass to so lame looking.
last few episodes ruined it so badly for me
Dec 29, 2021 9:04 AM

Dec 2015
could've been good if they stuck with slice of life only... disappointed.
Dec 29, 2021 9:11 AM
Feb 2021
Easily the best anime to air this season 100% a 10/10 tho a good half of the animation was spent on Rits tits it was still very good, this episode made up for the last two episodes, hopefully there is a season 2
Dec 29, 2021 9:12 AM
Mar 2019
i enjoy this anime its good calm an have all. i need more episodes but i think its difficult
Dec 29, 2021 9:19 AM

Dec 2016

Kazuma pretty much summed what this show was for me. Otherwise it's hard to weigh this franskenstein of a story with slow parts and blazing slaughter-fest with a convoluted blessing system that went a 100mph.

But I'll have to admit that the actual slow life part was at the very least entertaining.
KimurahDec 29, 2021 9:22 AM
Dec 29, 2021 9:21 AM

Jun 2021
For Season 2 we will have to wait until 2023 i think.

We need translations for Light Novels, but im sure we will get it sooner or later.
Dec 29, 2021 9:39 AM

Oct 2021
"Warm milk with honey"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 29, 2021 9:59 AM

Sep 2021
why the fuck did it end like everyone was suddenly friends again and everything was back to normal the fight scenes couldve at least lasted longer than 2 minutes

i knew this show was doomed from the start because the romance was the only thing it could do right and it needed to add the plot back at one point because otherwise it would just get stale after a few episodes

and they fucked. im assuming the show needed more fanservice than the truckload that already exists

beginning was good but the last few episodes sucked. 6/10
hgwnejmp.ädqwsd
Dec 29, 2021 10:04 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
In a way the blessing of the hero while making Ruti a nigh invincible force in battle also made her life pretty lonely as well because she didn't need any other support from others at all. Though she lost the blessing it was kinda cute seeing Ruti experience the things that she had been missing since she was a child. Her new blessing New truth truly was a blessing though. After going through so much together the bond between Red and Rit now looks unbreakable and it was cute seeing them talk about the future. And with Ruti now back in his life looks like the foundation for Red's new family is well in place. Its a nice change seeing Ruti show so much emotion given how she was in the past. Overall an excellent finale that managed to end the series on a high note while laying the foundation for the sequel where it looks like the whirlwind called Yarandrala will hit Zoltan to secure Red for herself. Kinda wish that the fight between Red and Ruti was longer but that wouldn't had been lore accurate. Looking forward to S2.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2021 10:26 AM

Mar 2016
They tried to play up all that drama with Ruti and it still ended up like a whole lotta nothing in the end, just like the rest of the series. Roflmao what was the point, then?
I wasn’t particularly fond of Rit and Red’s relationship. Just felt so awkward in many places, like it felt overly obligated without even feeling that relevant.
Honestly this was an extremely forgettable show for me. The slice of life aspects of it were too dull and full of superficial caricatures and the characters aren’t anything really worth speaking much of at all. Not much interesting story building, either.
On a somewhat positive note, though, the op theme was definitely nice and catchy by itself at least. There’s some slivers of decency here and there but nothing that really mattered that much in the entire scope of things.
Production-wise it was also subpar which is pretty typical of most of these run-of-the-mill Kadokawa fantasy products. Makes for a somewhat decent time killer and nothing else, and even then one can settle for much better.
Dec 29, 2021 10:33 AM
Nov 2018
9/10. Enjoyed it a lot.
Hope for season 2.
Dec 29, 2021 10:58 AM
Dec 2021
Great anime!!!! good!!! Greninja!!!!
Dec 29, 2021 11:58 AM

Jun 2021
Honestly, I was expecting a 6/10 anime from the beginning. It never rose to a higher number, not did it sink. This show set out to be mid and it succeeded. Everything was predictable and bland, but it wasn't anything less than standard. What a perfectly adequate show.

My biggest complaint would be that Ruti abandoning her mission is incredibly selfish. Like girl, I know you were robbed of your childhood and family, but settle down after you save the world. But no, I guess the suffering of thousands of people means nothing to you and your new life of comfort.

I know the show wanted to make a statement against Blessings, fighting one's pre-destined fates and overcoming what's already set out for them. But the Hero is kind of a big freaking deal. Luckily the Almighty above gave her a new Blessing out of nowhere to Deus ex Machina this crap, so she can retire guilt-free. At least they included that post-credits scene of her going to help a village, so we know she's still helping others.
Dec 29, 2021 12:10 PM

May 2021
Great final episode. Red managed to knock the hero's sword out of Ruti's hands and Theodora healed Nisse. Ruti and Nisse are now going to run their own medicinal herb farm!
We also got to see a certain thing between Rit and Red xD. I'm really happy for them. Rit was jealous when Ruti hung onto Red's arm lol.

I've loved this season and hope we get a season 2! I really recommend playing the Slow Living With Princess game on steam which is based on the LN/Anime as I've had a lot of fun with it!

AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 29, 2021 12:12 PM
May 2021
For a title being so long, this was alot better than the "generics" we typically have been getting.
Not "great", but better than most this year.
Plus it's nice to see a happy ending every once in awhile too.
I won't be surprised if it gets a sequel, hell why not.
As long as they keep it paced well with a few curveballs like they did this.
If I had a complaint, it'd be the "sex scene" (Not necessary) and the art/animation style.
Other than that, it was a good watch overall.
Dec 29, 2021 12:15 PM

Jul 2017
wowwwwww everyone lived in the end (except ares) and became nakamas once again omg mega shook

BUTTTT WHO GIVES A FUCK BECAUSE RIT AND RED ACTUALLY BANGED YO.

damn, that kinda summarizes this series lmao. All the action shit and plot or whatever was un-entertaining as shit but dayum that romance was lit. Actually quite surprised a generic fantasy series would have that amount of romantic development, not something you see everyday lol. Then again, it's kinda becoming a staple for fantasy series' where the main leads are infinitely better together than when other charas get involved

still think that boy resembling the bro more than the husband is sus though

tfw more budget spent on romance than action/10
Dec 29, 2021 1:00 PM

Dec 2021
how has no-one mentioned yet that they just had pizza for breakfast lmfao
Dec 29, 2021 1:25 PM
Mar 2021
Dec 29, 2021 2:23 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Pretty nice final episode, the fight with Ruti ended much quicker than expected, but I like that he used that old sword to defeat her. I’m not upset it was that fast tho because that opened up the rest of the episode to give us more of the “slow life” aspect of this show, and it definitely delivered. I especially liked the bed scene with Rit and Red, I think we were all expecting that to happen at some point lol, glad it happened within the show. We finished off with seeing nearly every character we’ve come to know up to this point and what they’re doing now, and then it ends with a little bit of a cliffhanger with Yarandrala showing herself again talking to Godwin, but it wasn’t that bad a cliffhanger thankfully.

And my final show of Fall 2021 has ended, I really liked this one honestly. Even though it wasn’t quite what I wanted it to be due to the plot focus in a lot of parts, I think that paired with the SoL slow life parts was a pretty good combo, definitely made it unique. Of course I would have liked it more if it was full on slow life, but I still like what we have here. I’ll definitely miss seeing the wholesome Red and Rit moments, as well as Ruti and Tisse, and the banger OP and ED. I wouldn’t mind another season but I do like the ending we have here!
Dec 29, 2021 2:55 PM

May 2018
After stumbling for the last 2 episode the series landed on its 2 feet and I respect that. I think this show shines best when it is only SoL and it went downhill when it started getting 'serious' with the drama parts.

5/10 because I also like the slow life.
Dec 29, 2021 2:56 PM

Apr 2015
Who knew that it would be so quickly resolved by simply disarming Ruti of that sword. After all leave it to Red to do that. So all ends well, thank god.

Tisse recovered thankfully and while Danan is most likely not going to stay in Zoltan, they atleast managed to say goodbye to Ares.. He definitely didn't deserve an audience at his funeral if I am brutally honest.

RED AND RIT DID IT???? Most romance protags can learn from these two!!! That tension has been in the air for quite a bit, up to the point where it got interrupted by a certain hero entering Zoltan.

Seems Yarandrala also wants to go to Zoltan now, I kinda want to see the "Hero's Party" be complete again for Season 2.. whenever that will happen.

Overall pretty good show. Really enjoyed the SOL moments, but the Ruti arc wasn't too bad either. A slower pace would have been better though. 8/10

Jengamouse said:
Exact same thought here.. If this is a normal occurrence, get me to that world ASAP!!
Dec 29, 2021 2:59 PM

Jan 2012
And so Ruti is saved so quickly and easily the obnoxious cliffhanger from last week feels even more unnecessary than it already did, though I suppose I prefer that to her being brainwashed by that sword for half an episode or more. This show was good, not great. I appreciated seeing the hero's story told from a different perspective, even if I'm not sure they tied everything up perfectly. Mainly is the world now doomed with Ruti staying with everyone and only doing random heroic deeds when she feels like? Or will a new hero rise to take up her task? The notion of fate and/or destiny was tackled somewhat interestingly here with the blessings. I also appreciated that the series for once had an MC who didn't hide or act awful when hit on by a girl with big, beautiful tits. They even had sex! Finally, and most crucially, the way Ruti and Tisse said Mr. Crawly Waly or whatever's name was so fucking adorable every time I wish we'd gotten a full episode of nothing but that. Easily the best thing about this one, 7/10.
animefan8800Dec 29, 2021 3:03 PM
Dec 29, 2021 3:00 PM
Aug 2021
This was such a cute anime ^_^ I've been really into the "slow life" trope for a while. The relationships are all so wholesome and Ares was an awesome villian (100 levels of f'd up)

Also like @animefan8800 said, I could have watched a whole episode of just Mr. Crawly Wally
Dec 29, 2021 3:20 PM
Nov 2018
Jengamouse said:

I guess it depends on your culture. Here we eat bread + cheese + ham in the breakfast, pizza is not so different which makes it ok. But most people will avoid it in the morning and eat it at night, which is technically not good for your health. Humans.
Dec 29, 2021 3:48 PM
Jul 2015
So I don't really plan on reading the source material but I feel like there are a few things I didn't quite understand. Would someone who has read it explain the whole demon dude's deal or what they were talking about with the multiple swords of the hero? If it is future knowledge in the anime I guess don't spoil it but if it is because the subs are poorly translated or the anime just did a bad job explaining it can you help me understand?
Dec 29, 2021 4:03 PM
Jul 2016
It was enjoyable as something you'd just turn off your brain to. It Started and Ended with the same energy and was something of a filler anime for the loaded season for me. Fun watch.
Dec 29, 2021 4:19 PM
Sep 2019
My boy Red was in them cheeks. On the other hand, show was pretty mediocre and kind of fell off with the last few episodes. Cant say i didn't enjoy it though.
Dec 29, 2021 4:32 PM
Jul 2018
Ruti without clothes and having enormous courage to do this, but it was to be expected in fact they are a couple, and common, having a focus in the end it seems that the enemy could not complete his goal, but even so, he had an excellent wake for a plot villain, the anime in general was pretty average and fine. 5/10
Dec 29, 2021 5:05 PM
Aug 2021
Overall a good anime. Wholesome ending. We got what we want.
Dec 29, 2021 5:40 PM

Sep 2020
Not a bad conclusive episode in my opinion; I particularly liked the back-to-back OP and ED sequence and watching Ruti finally being able to enjoy life.
Jengamouse said:

Uge Uge-san drinking water from a tiny plate was more comical.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2021

102 by LuciferIAm »»
Apr 18, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

75 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 8, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

81 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 7, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

88 by S-Lumiere »»
Apr 6, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

69 by AeriiKMilky »»
Jan 27, 12:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.