Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Dec 14, 2021 6:05 AM

Aug 2013
❄️ Cheeky Santa LE '21 Challenge ❄️
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: Yterbium

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Yterbium?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=0#msg64985887

🍗 Level Achieved: 8
🍗 From which group did you receive your recommendations? Shining Stars
🍗 Where did you find your gifts? inside the Poinsettia Garden

❄️ Anime Completed from my gift:

1. [TV] Ristorante Paradiso [Jan 11, 2022 — Jan 12, 2022]
    Impressions: I couldn't get myself invested in the characters and not a lot happened except for the character backstories. Slice of Life just isn't really my thing. 6/10

2. [TV] Non Non Biyori [Jan 16, 2022 — Jan 16, 2022]
    Impressions: I dislike CGDCT and Slice of Life anime, I was mostly just bored. 4/10

3. [TV] Gin no Saji [Dec 19, 2021 — Dec 19, 2021]
    Impressions: Even though I think the show was well executed and had likeable characters, the themes weren't my cup of tea and I'm not a fan of Slice of Life. 6/10

4. [TV] Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru [Jan 25, 2022 — Jan 26, 2022]
    Impressions: This was a pretty fun watc and with some tweaks could have been pretty amazing. It didn't feel as a mystery since you're not supposed to think about the solution. Sakurako will just immediately explain everything. 7/10

5. [TV] Psycho-Pass 2 [Jan 08, 2022 — Jan 08, 2022]
    Impressions: The story seemed really similar to the original, only with even less likeable characters. 5/10

6. [TV] ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka [Jan 03, 2022 — Jan 05, 2022]
    Impressions: The original mystery was quite easy to guess and that made the rest of the reveals a bit slow, but I really enjoyed the show nonetheless! I often like deadpan characters like there are a lot in here, especially since all of them still showed a lot of personality. 8/10
YterbiumJan 26, 2022 7:16 AM
Dec 14, 2021 6:29 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Coconut_nekopara said:
SheyCroix said:

I have already seen the one that is striked through in the december challenge, please recommend me a different one please

grgr

your new one will be

Lime-iro Senkitan

the post with your gifts will be updated as well

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Dec 14, 2021 6:35 AM

Jan 2014
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: Coconut_nekopara

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Coconut_nekopara?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=50#msg64986945

🍗 Level Achieved: #8
🍗 From which group did you receive your recommendations? Robelfots
🍗 Where did you find your gifts? near the Snowman

Coconut_nekoparaDec 20, 2021 3:31 AM
Dec 14, 2021 9:00 AM

Jan 2018
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: symeon_a

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/symeon_a?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=0#msg64986166

🍗 Level Achieved: 8

symeon_aFeb 10, 2022 11:40 AM
Dec 14, 2021 11:40 AM

Jun 2009
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: Szrebi

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: MyAnimeList
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: sign-up link
🎁 My gifts: 41-50

🍗 Level Achieved: lvl 8
🍗 Where did you find your gifts? on the Dining Table

SzrebiFeb 12, 2022 12:36 AM
Dec 14, 2021 12:50 PM

Dec 2015
Some numbers for anyone who's curious~

The most times a series was recommended by Shining Stars (bonus recommendations included):

The 4 Series recommended 6 times:
Baccano!
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Gakkougurashi!
Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor

The 7 Series recommended 5 times:
ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
Golden Kamuy
Mousou Dairinin
Non Non Biyori
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Yuru Camp△

The 3 Series recommended 4 times:
91 Days
Angel Beats!
Gin no Saji

List of all the other series by times recommended:

3 times:

2 times:

1 time:

SheyCroixDec 14, 2021 1:09 PM
Dec 14, 2021 10:09 PM
Feb 2019
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: Rello21

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rello21?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687#msg64983562

1. [TV] Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 [Jan 25 — Jan 31]
    Impressions: I was not expecting to have all the feels. Ugh, I couldn't stop crying after the last episode.

2. [TV] Grand Blue [Jan 18 — Jan 21]
    Impressions: Honestly, this was definitely not what I was expecting - but in a good way though! I kept laughing throughout the show and it reminded me very much of Prison School!

3. [TV] Elfen Lied [Jan 20 — Jan 23]
    Impressions: It was a lot more gorey then I thought it would be, some parts made me wince. But overall I really enjoyed the story and couldn't stop watching it! Awesome recommendation ^_^

4. [TV] Kenpuu Denki Berserk [Jan 13 — Jan 28]
    Impressions: I was actually quite surprised with this, other than the weird beginning/ending, I found this to be quite brilliant actually, especially since it was from the 90s, a lot more Adult than I thought it would be.

5. [TV] Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau [Jan 31 — Jan 31]
    Impressions: I think this was 'okay'. Was enjoyable to watch and had my attention throughout the series - as much as I loved the world building, I felt the story was lacking something. But still a good recommendation!

6. [TV] Hakuouki [Feb 02 — Feb 03]
    Impressions: Was refreshing to have a samurai anime in the list, I've always enjoyed this time period - this didn't disappoint either! This was a lot of fun to watch. Bit gorey at times, but not as much as some of the other stuff I was recommended. I really enjoyed it though!
SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 5:15 PM
Dec 15, 2021 9:49 PM

Sep 2014
Post to Work on my Gifts
❄️ Username: ownitlikeaboss

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: List | Cheeky Santa Gifts '21
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: Link
Link to gift: 41-50

🍗 Level Achieved: #6
  1. [TV] Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil [Dec 17, 2021 — Dec 22, 2021]

2. [TV] Hakumei to Mikochi [Dec 22, 2021 — Dec 27, 2021]

3. [TV] Cybersix [Dec 24, 2021 — Jan 01, 2022]

4. [ONA] B: The Beginning [Jan 04, 2022 — Jan 15, 2022]
I will watch everything else eventually! (Just didn't have time to finish it for the challenge)
ownitlikeabossFeb 9, 2022 8:19 PM

Dec 16, 2021 11:45 AM

Sep 2012
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: Daisy-Sensei

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: Completed Anime List
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: My Sign-up Post

🍗 Level Achieved: # 8
🍗 Where did you find your gifts? near the Snowman

1. ✓ [TV] Yama no Susume: Second Season - [29-Dec-2021 — 01-Jan-2022] ✓
    Impressions: good as chilin anime

2. ✓ [TV] Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru - [02-Jan-2022 — 02-Jan-2022] ✓
    Impressions: EPIC

3. ✓ [TV] Punch Line - [01-Jan-2022 — 02-Jan-2022] ✓
    Impressions: at start it was hard to understand what is going on,, but after 2 episode the picture was clear.. good anime

4. ✓ [TV] Ookami to Koushinryou - [06-Jan-2022 — 07-Jan-2022] ✓

5. ✓ [TV] Arakawa Under the Bridge - [03-Jan-2022 — 04-Jan-2022] ✓
    Impressions: great concept, didnt watch any anime that has same idea.. amazin

6. ✓ [TV] xxxHOLiC - [08-Jan-2022 — 17-Jan-2022] ✓
Daisy-SenseiJan 17, 2022 7:50 AM
Dec 16, 2021 3:21 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Rno081 said:
@SheyCroix just a quick question, I've asked for Lv.5 which is 4 series (2 TV type, 1 Movie, 1 over 10 minutes total). I think -if I'm not mistaken- my gifts allow me to go higher to Lv.6 which is 4 series (4 TV type —OR— 3 TV type, 1 Movie), can I replace the movie with the bonus TV type so I can do 4 TV types?

If they allow you to go higher, yeah. You can.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Dec 16, 2021 3:33 PM

Jul 2016
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: Iradina

🍘 Link to my completed anime list
🍰 Link to my sign-up form

🍗 Level Achieved: 7 8
🍗 Where did you find your gifts? On the Dining Table

[Movie] Uchiage Hanabi, Shita kara Miru ka? Yoko kara Miru ka? [13/2 — 13/2]
    Impressions: Wow... That was like a prettied-up confusing version of Girl who leapt through time. Visually stunning but the story telling and characters were all over the place. I can kinda see what profound message they wanted to convey but it got lost in the swirl of teenage angst and abandoned plotlines. Such a shame too, could've been a masterpiece! In the end I gave it a 5.

[TV] Ookami to Koushinryou [30/1 — 12/2]
    Impressions: I'm glad I finally got an opportunity to finish watching this show, I watched a few episodes ages ago and it's been on my PTW forever! I enjoyed the conversations between the main characters. However all the merchant talk went completely over my head and I would've liked some more Wise Wolf action rather than weirdly jealous and childish wolf. I did like the pacing and characterisation, rated it a 7!

[TV] Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei [29/1 — 8/2]
    Impressions: Wow that was trippy. One of the few shows I've watched that managed to make time looping enjoyable. Especially loved the careful monologues towards the end, a fine example of a show dealing with the matter of choice, responsibility and denial of reality. The ending was satisfying but the characters were, although nuanced, slightly over the top, to the point that I had difficulty connecting with them and caring about their respective faiths. I did really appreciate the quirkiness of the show so an 8 it is!

[TV] Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! [3/1 — 18/1]
    Impressions: What a cute little show! It had me laughing outloud at times and I quite enjoyed how the romance progressed. Quirky characters, fun interactions and nice exploration of interesting psychological concepts. I would like to underline however that I don't encourage living in a fantasy world mentally 👀 Solid 7!

[TV] Chihayafuru [15/12 — 26/1]
    Impressions: Very shoujo show, which at times was cute and other times annoying. I liked how much love was poured into portraying karuta as a complicated and esteemed sport, but God do I hate love triangles and an oblivious MC. A 7 for me, will continue watching the sequels!

[TV] SSSS.Gridman [23/1 — 27/1]
    Impressions: This was such a joy to watch while on a high fever and goofy mood. Cool concept and nice antagonist. The execution was however poor and the characters fell flat for me. It did make me laugh at how silly some moments were, I feel like it could have been a really funny show if it didn't take itself half as seriously. Not my thing so my super serious self rated it a 5, however it did become a guilty pleasure so bonus point for that!

SheyCroixMar 29, 2022 2:33 PM

"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺,
𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦."
- 𝘔𝘰𝘩𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘥

Dec 17, 2021 12:52 AM

Aug 2012
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: CherryLollipop

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/CherryLollipop?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=65

🍗 Level Achieved: #

1. [TYPE] Dokidoki! Precure [from my on-hold list, so idk — 12/31/21]
    Impressions: It was a typical magical girls anime. Nothing special, maybe a bit too childish for me. Solid 7.

2. [TYPE] Dorohedoro [12/31/21 — 02/04/22]
    Impressions: It wasn't my cup of tea.

3. [TYPE] Black Lagoon [02/05/22 — 02/06/22]
    Impressions: It was ok, quite enjoyable.

4. [TYPE] Arslan Senki [DATE STARTED — DATE FINISHED]
    Impressions: (optional)

5. [TYPE] Akatsuki no Yona [02/07/22 — DATE FINISHED]

6. [TYPE] Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu [01/02/22 — 01/10/22]
    Impressions: Started off good, but got bored on the way. It was ok, quite enjoyable, but not my favorite.
CherryLollipopFeb 7, 2022 9:09 AM
Dec 17, 2021 11:30 AM
Jan 2019
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: KuriPuri

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KuriPuri?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=0#msg64984282

1. [TV] ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka [December 29, 2021 — December 29, 2021]
    Impressions: Fantastic. After some time of post-ponning this to no end, finally, I decided (okay, I was forced in a good way!!) to watch this! No regrets.

2. [TV] Koukaku Kidoutai: Stand Alone Complex [January 02, 2022 — January 04, 2022]
    Impressions: I'm not a huge fan of Ghost in the Shell movie, so I was rather skeptical about this. Still unsure how to rate this tbh.

3. [TV] Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor [December 29, 2021 — January 02, 2022]
    Impressions: We don't see MC like Kaiji is so often, so definitely a plus points for him!

4. [TV] Fukigen na Mononokean [December 29, 2021 — January 02, 2022]
    Impressions: More youkai, please! *^* I need to watch second season soon!!!

5. [TV] Houseki no Kuni (TV) [December 17, 2021 — December 18, 2021]
    Impressions: Visual-gasm. I demand season 2.

6. [TV] Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho [December 17, 2021 — December 29, 2021]
    Impressions: A huge thanks to the person who finally made me watch this! :D I'm horrible when it comes to postponning things. Especially the longer ones, because this series was worth the time!

Bonus
  7. [TV] Mob Psycho 100 [December 17, 2021 — December 17, 2021]
    Impressions: I knew why I was avoiding this anime for such a long time...

8. [TV] Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle [January 04, 2022 — January 07, 2022]
    Impressions: Interesting idea.
KuriPuriJan 15, 2022 2:41 AM
Dec 18, 2021 4:30 AM
Mar 2019
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: I230

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: Here
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: Here

🍗 Level Achieved: # 8
🍗 From which group did you receive your recommendations? Shining Stars / Robelfots
🍗 Where did you find your gifts? under the Xmas Tree / inside the Poinsettia Garden / near the Snowman / on the Dining Table (pick one)

1. [TYPE: TV] Jouran: The Princess of Snow and Blood [12/21/21 — 12/25/21]
    I picked this as my second because:
    1) The title caught my eye.
    2) The synopsis says the main character works in a bookshop and seeks revenge: {I love books and I support revenge}
    3) The anime takes place in an era that I can use for My Historical Challenge
    Impressions: Not up my alley but near it.

Overall Thoughts:
    Opening theme visuals reminded me of the third opening for FMA 🙃

The ending theme has a really strong vocal performance and I will be looking for more songs by RAISE A SUILEN.

I am fond of Nana and will be looking up concept and fanart of her. Those blue eyes deserve to be a screen saver.

2. [TYPE: TV] Versailles no Bara [1/9/22 —1/24/22]
    I picked this as my fifth because my fourth was not entertaining. I will probably finished this as my fourth.
    I recently discovered Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? and I love it 🥰 . More history is desired; since this is set in France and is based on actual history I am ready to learn and be entertained.
    Impressions: Not a masterpiece to me; the historical tale was fine and the tears did come more than once but there was character after character that I did not want to see anymore and the romantic woes were so >.>

Overall Thoughts
    Roses bloom with dignity. I like this song musically and lyrically.

I like when people choose to be who and what they want.

3. [TYPE: TV] Rumiko Takahashi Anthology [December 18, 2021 — December 20, 2021]
    As a whole I'm not overly fond of Takahashi's work but I do love InuYasha. So that is why I started with this.
    Impressions: Repeatativley Disturbing and Disgusting.

Overall Thoughts:
    As a whole I did not like this.
    There is an InuYasha Easter egg or building block {not sure if the short story preceded or paralleled the manga} in one of the episodes that was highly anticipated by me and went by much too quickly.

The ending song was really nice: I enjoyed the vocals and the visuals.

Episode 6 is worth re-watching.

4. [TYPE: ONA] Da Li Si Rizhi [DATE 1/24/22 — 1/31/22]
    I picked this up as my 6th because I'm still not liking my 4th at all. I am an animal person. I did enjoy Nyanta in Log Horizon. And Chinese Animation is something i should watch more.
    Hoping this is a winner.
    Impressions: This was quirky fun. ;}

Overall Thoughts
    "Nothing can hold back what is right."

"The darkness consumed my smile."

5. [TYPE: TV] Kemurikusa (TV) [1/4/22 — 2/1/22]
    I picked this as my fourth because the synopsis says this anime is about a journey, carnivorous bugs and survival. I want to see something that will excite me.
    Impressions: Exchangeable

Overall Thoughts:

6. [TYPE: TV] Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu [12/31/21 — 1/2/21]
    I picked this as my third because the synopsis says this is about comedic storytelling and sounds similar to Senryuu Shoujo. I am excited.
    Impressions: It was fine for a historical anime and it helped me progress in the Demographics challenge but it is not an anime I would call great.

Overall Thoughts:
    I did not know what rakugo was before this anime {though I am familiar with oral story telling}

Aside from the 1st episode this was not like Senryuu Shoujo.

Strong start. Dragged out middle. Meh finale.
    The first episode was over an hour long and was a great introduction to Kyouji, but he was a minor character ={
    Episodes 3-13 were a quickly tiring backstory that segued to a too quickly paced future.

Overall Thoughts of Participating

I enjoyed giving gifts. . . . The spirit has not left me so I may participate again.

You never know when a recommendation will touch someone positively and I enjoy seeing what others think I may like.

Of the six gifts I received one shines the brightest. Two were decent enough that I would consider re-watching certain episodes but most were dudes.

I feel sad I did not get any bonus gifts.

I like seeing the feedback my receivers gave on the gifts I came up with.
I had six gifts to give, I gifted twelves 'cause I like bonuses ;}
  • 2 receivers have not posted a Working on gifts
    ......checked their respective anime list and both watched 1 of the anime I gifted and both rated the gift 7/10.
  • 2 receiver posted
    ......1 has not watched either gifts I gave
    ......1 has started one of my gifts.
  • 2 receivers posted, they liked 1 of the gifts and both rated them 7/10
    ...... though they did not include the bonus in their post 1 receiver did watch the bonus gift and also rated it a 7/10 ^^

Of those that watched the gits 7/10 was the repeated score.
I would like to continuing gifting stories people enjoy.

Santa Gifts

To: I230 [Xmas Tree] [L.8]

My Gift Givers if you care to know what I thought:
Rage_Beat06 .. -Arcadia- .. kandi_gloss ..ownitlikeaboss .. mhkr .. Gwathgor
I230Feb 14, 2022 8:32 AM

When a human has someone to protect his power grows exponentially!

I may be addicted to Challenges
Dec 19, 2021 1:28 PM

May 2018
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: Kiyoka

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kiyuka?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=50#msg65034155

🍗 Where did you find your gifts? under the Xmas Tree

1. [TV] Nobunaga Concerto [23.12.2021 — 31.12.2021]
    Impressions: Not a fan of rhe art style, but I liked the humour and it was enjoyable overall. 7/10

2. [TV] Night Walker: Mayonaka no Tantei [31.12.2021 — 15.01.2022]
    Impressions: The only anime I haven't heard about before, and honestly one I wouldn't have checked out without the recommendation. As such, it was way better than expected, had some surprising turns. Got darker in the second half which I appreciated. 7/10

3. [TV] Servant x Service [15.01.2022 — 24.01.2022]
    Impressions: Enjoyed it a lot, decent comedy and I also liked the romantic development. Would have liked to see even more romance, though. 7/10.

4. [TV] No.6 [03.01.2022 — 15.01.2022]
    Impressions: Plot-wise probably the best so far, the story was intriguing, the characters grew to me and I really liked the relationship between Shion and Nezumi. Actually was a 9/10 before the final episode, and even though I liked the ending, some events in the final episode just weren't my cup of tea. 8/10.

5. [TV] Yuri Kuma Arashi [19.12.2021 — 29.12.2021]
    Impressions: The first three episodes were weird, but after that, I began to enjoy this series a lot. 8/10 overall and a good watch if you don't mind the explicit yuri scenes.

6. [TV] Seiyou Kottou Yougashiten: Antique [25.01.2022 — 07.02.2022]
    Impressions: Honestly didn't know what to think of it at first. There are a lot of funny and heartwarming moments, but also lots of drama and definitely triggers for some people. Better than what I expected after the first episode and overall, I did enjoy it. 7/10.
KiyukaFeb 6, 2022 11:01 PM
Dec 20, 2021 12:42 AM

Sep 2012
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: Yukio8

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Yukio8?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=50#msg65022006

🍗 Level Achieved: #2?

1. [TV] Horimiya [20 Dec 2021 —24 Dec 2021]
    Impressions: It has its questionable moments that I did not like (violence, violent kink, stomping on head, unintentional kil*ing bunnies). But if one is to overlook them and not take this anime too seriously, it's a nice romantic comedy.

2. [TV] Nanaka 6/17 [24 Dec 2021 — 26 Dec 2021]
    Impressions: It has very straightforward message about not growing up too soon. The animation is... just old.

3. [TV] (bonus) Runway de Waratte [26 Dec 2021 — 02 Jan 2022]
    Impressions: It has an interesting topic of fashion world with the clichéd "follow your dreams no matter what" narration. The animation was quite pretty. I enjoyed it.

Yukio8Jan 3, 2022 2:37 AM
Dec 20, 2021 3:36 AM

Jan 2014
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Coconut_nekopara

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 14, 2021
⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: December 20, 2021

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=200#msg65186945

🎿 Feedback about the event? it was a fun event, got to see anime now that were pretty low priority!

❄️ INSPECTED — ACCEPTED ❄️
SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 3:22 PM
Dec 21, 2021 7:38 AM

Mar 2016
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: YayakoChii

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 15, 2021
⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: December 21, 2021

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=100#msg65179383

🎿 Feedback about the event? It was a good event, thanks. :)

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:24 PM

Dec 23, 2021 2:05 AM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: lostnyanko

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 13, 2021
⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: December 23, 2021

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=150#msg65181530

🎿 Feedback about the event? I love how the event was handled this year! I really like the idea of getting a mix of suggestions from different users. Very fun!

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:25 PM
Dec 23, 2021 8:59 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: RachelPanda

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/RachelPanda?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: #71

1. [2 cour Anime] Air Gear [Before Challenge— 12/30/2021]
    Impressions: Remember why I put it on hold, a bit too much fan service for my tastes. However I did enjoy the street fighting and hyped up skating aspects of this anime quite a bit. Also, some of the characters were just crazy and some were actually quite loveable too. Nice mix of character traits made the show palatable.

2. [1 cour anime] Mob Psycho 100 [01/06/2022 — 01/30/2022]
    Impressions: For an anime rated over 8 on MAL I had a hard time getting into it. It seemed more parody-ish to me. Don't get me wrong it was interesting and had some cool aspects, espers and all but just didn't hit the right kind of chord with me.

3. [1 cour anime] Mousou Dairinin SWITCHED TO Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV) [01/21/2022 — 01/22/2022]
    Impressions: I had a good time watching this anime. The lightheartedness is just what I needed and this anime did not disappoint. There are a few sad and frustrating times, but all in all it was a wonderfully colorful feel good show.

4. [2 cour Anime] Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) [12/23/2021 — 12/25/2021]
    Impressions: Lots of fight scenes and way too much gore for my taste. That said, I cannot lie, the story is excellent. Really nice character design and notable back story telling as well. I probably would not have went past the first episode because of all the blood output, but thanks to the recommendation, I stuck with it.

5. [1 cour anime] Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Prétear [02/03/2022 — 02/09/2022]
    Impressions:For an early 2000s anime I found it rather pleasant to watch. There were a few over the top expressions, and corny lines here and there; but I enjoyed the anime non the less. Thanks for helping me finish an anime I have had on PTW for a while now!

6. [1 cour anime] Mob Psycho 100 II [01/30/2022 — 01/31/2022 ]
    Impressions: Not sure how I ended up with a sequel, since I hadn't watched the anime until it was recommended in this same challenge.... continued watching it, and it improved slightly, I really enjoyed Dimples role in the anime.

1. tbeans10 ⛄w/oh
2. dianali 🌸
3. Papa_Dragon 🎄
4. AoiNeko13 🌸
5. _Bri ⛄ptw
6. UltimateDeath 🎄
RachelPandaFeb 9, 2022 8:26 PM

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Dec 28, 2021 10:48 AM

Jul 2016
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: Campiz06

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Campiz06?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=50#msg65016446

1. [TV] Aoi Bungaku Series[Jan 23, 2022 — Jan 27, 2022]
    Impressions: This series causes me conflict since I liked it but at the same time it cost me a lot to watch it since all the time I had a feeling of discomfort and wanted to stop watching it

2. [TV] Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari[Feb 2, 2022 — Feb 3, 2022]

3. [TV] Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge[Jan 6, 2022 — Jan 13, 2022]
    Impressions: I expected much more from this anime, it is an anime that did not catch my interest and that more than calmed me, caused me laziness and reluctance for most of it.

4. [ONA] Devilman: Crybaby[Jan 1, 2022— Jan 2, 2022]
    Impressions: In my opinion, the anime tries all the time to show how cool it is, in addition to the fact that it seems like the fantasy of a teenager with full hormones who sexualizes everything and wants to see boobs all the time, In his defense I must say that musically and visually I liked it.

5. [TV] Seikoku no Dragonar[Before Challenge — Dec 30, 2021]
    Impressions: A generic Harem/Fantasy anime, a combination that I normally enjoy but in this case it wasn't like that I think a few years ago I would have enjoyed it but now it makes me very lazy, besides it contains one of the things I hate the most, tentacles.

6. [TV] Hibike! Euphonium[Feb 12, 2022 — Feb 13, 2022]
Campiz06Feb 13, 2022 5:29 PM
Dec 29, 2021 8:13 AM

Feb 2018
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: yukitheduck

⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: December 29, 2021

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=100#msg65179683

🎿 Feedback about the event? First time participating in something like that, was really fun! And I will totally watch other bonus recommendations.

@yukitheduck for these things, you have to post the form as provided. Normally, I would have ignored it, but decided to let it pass. Keep it in mind for future events tho.

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:28 PM
Dec 29, 2021 12:38 PM

Jul 2011
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: Eyth

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Eyth?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=100#msg65112027

🍗 Level Achieved: #6
🍗 Where did you find your gifts? / on the Dining Table

1. [TV] Kuutei Dragons [15/12/2021 — 21/12/2021]
    Impressions: It's decent but I have a hard time actually praising it. The CGI isn't too jaring but isn't impressive either. The ending is quite anticlimatic. I'd say the middle part is the worst with the big fight in the middle of the city having little pay off and an annoying fakeout. But all in all, I don't have much bad things to say about it. 6/10, fine/average.

2. [TV] Koutetsujou no Kabaneri [27/12/2021 — 31/12/2021]
    Impressions: I actually expected this to be pretty mediocre and it turns out to be far better than I expected. Despite using zombies, it manages to do enough unique stuff to have it's own identity. The last few epis are quite the change of plot with human adversaries but I didn't mind it. I liked the MC a lot too. All in all, a pleasant surprise 8/10.

3. [TV] Tsuritama [10/01/2022 —22/01/22]
    Impressions: I don't like that many slice of life or comedy animes so maybe I should have expected it. I found this anime to be pretty boring. The comedy fell flat. The art was weird and not in a good way. Most of the conflicts felt forced and I just didn't buy into the main premise either. The final arc was different but I still didn't like it.
    4/10

4. [TV] Kyougoku Natsuhiko: Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari [10/01/2022 —02/02/22]
    Impressions: It's a very weird anime. The art style is pretty unique, sometimes it looks quite ugly but it matches the dark tone of the story quite well. This is among the darkest animes I have seen (the cannibalism episode isn't even the worst one) and is also quite gory but in a realistic way (which makes it all the more gross). That being said, the final arc, while decent, seemed a bit too rushed and without foreshadowing. Remind me a lot of Jigoku Shoujo. 7/10.

EythFeb 12, 2022 5:00 AM
Dec 31, 2021 5:19 AM

Jan 2021
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: lazy888

⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: December 31, 2021

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=100#msg65178819

🎿 Feedback about the event?

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:41 PM
Jan 1, 2022 8:18 AM

Sep 2014
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Papa_Dragon

⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: January 1st 2022

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: Link

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:42 PM
Jan 1, 2022 12:01 PM

May 2015
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Mackamizzle

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 19, 2021
⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: December 29, 2021

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=150#msg65180986

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:42 PM
Jan 1, 2022 1:02 PM

Sep 2018
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: OweynLupton

⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: January 01, 2022

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=150#msg65179765

🎿 Feedback about the event? I really enjoyed this! It introduced me to a few series I'd never have checked out otherwise, which I always appreciate. The 'Impressions' section was a good addition, too - it encouraged me to organise my thoughts on each anime after finishing them, which was a good experience.

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:43 PM
Jan 1, 2022 7:55 PM
Phantom Thief

Jan 2012
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: Rage_Beat06

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rage_Beat06?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: Here

🍗 Level Achieved: # 6

1. [TV - 1] Angel Beats[Jan 01]
    Impressions: I passed trough my Key phase when i was a high schooler and younger, these super dramatic romance animes are just piles of trash to me. Only redeeming thing about this anime is the music. Want to rate it lower, but I dont want someone to have to watch it for Lo-Sco.

2. [TV - 2] Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo[Jan 13 - Jan 15]
    Impressions: This was extremely boring to me. A little preachy too. I also watched this while I was sweating off fevers, so will I remember anything, nope.

3. [TV - 1] Shinsekai yori[Jan 2 - Jan 4]
    Impressions: Having the quality of the show go down so fast really made this hard to finish when it came out. Still a fun under-rated show. But having read the manga kind of took away the surprise.

4. [TV - 2] Dennou Coil[Jan 8 - Jan 9]
    Impressions: Interesting premise. Not mature enough for my tastes, kids are odd. There were some interesting scenes are fun stuff to look at, Music is top notch. But something seemed missing. Feels like a kids version of Paranoia Agent mixed with a digital world. Something was just weird about it. Not that interesting enough for me. 5/10

5. [TV - 1] Yuru Camp△[Dec 17]
    Impressions: Starts off good, but the cute girls doing cute things really just become boring after a while. Sadly I know about camping and didnt really learn anything new (Some people on twitter said they did)

6. [TV - 1] Made in Abyss[Dec 13]
    Impressions: This series only shouldve been a movie series. It works so much better in a theatrical setting. The drama and over-the-top-ness of it falls flat as a tv serial. Didnt really need to see this having seen the movie.
Rage_Beat06Jan 22, 2022 2:07 PM
Jan 3, 2022 2:42 AM

Sep 2012
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Yukio8

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 20, 2021
⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: January 03, 2022

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=50#msg65022006
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=200#msg65235829

🎿 Feedback about the event? It was fun, I enjoyed it.

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:47 PM
Jan 3, 2022 6:51 PM

Jan 2018
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: AoiNeko13

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/AoiNeko13?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: MSGID_LINK

🍗 Level Achieved: #
🍗 From which group did you receive your recommendations? Shining Stars / Robelfots
🍗 Where did you find your gifts? under the Xmas Tree / inside the Poinsettia Garden / near the Snowman / on the Dining Table (pick one)

1. [TYPE] Ristorante Paradiso [DATE STARTED — DATE FINISHED]

2. [TYPE] Haibane Renmei [DATE STARTED — DATE FINISHED]

3. [TYPE] Gin no Saji [DATE STARTED — DATE FINISHED]

4. [TYPE] Mousou Dairinin [DATE STARTED — DATE FINISHED]

5. [TYPE] Paradise Kiss [DATE STARTED — DATE FINISHED]

6. [TYPE] Gangsta. [DATE STARTED — DATE FINISHED]
AoiNeko13Jan 3, 2022 7:10 PM
Jan 5, 2022 8:25 AM
Twilight Lolita

Dec 2014
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: _Bri

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 21, 2021
⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: January 5, 2022

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=150#msg65179910

🎿 Feedback about the event? I always enjoy Cheeky Santa. Thanks for hosting.

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:48 PM
Jan 6, 2022 3:41 PM

Jan 2012
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: firebolt

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/firebolt?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=50#msg65027114

🍗 Level Achieved: 5

1. [TV] Tsuritama [Jan 6, 2022 — Jan 15, 2022]
    Impressions: I really loved watching the friendship develop between these four boys and them teaching and learning how to fish together! I wasn't super into the whole alien thing at first but it really came together nicely in the end. I am very happy I got this recommendation as I probably wouldn't have watched it otherwise, and I really loved it!

2. [TV] Cheer Danshi!! [Jan 17, 2022 — Feb 4, 2022]
    Impressions: I enjoyed it, though it didn't draw me in as much as other sports anime I've watched recently. I did like to see all the characters develop throughout the series, though I do wish we could have gotten to see more cheerleading, we would see a couple tricks and then it would cut to the end of practice.

3. [MOVIE] Cider no You ni Kotoba ga Wakiagaru [Feb 5, 2022 — Feb 5, 2022]
    Impressions: This movie was so cute! Poetry is not usually my thing, but I really enjoyed the use of haikus in this movie. I liked seeing these characters slowly starting to get over their insecurities. I also really loved all the side characters in this movie!

4. [MOVIE] Hotarubi no Mori e [Feb 11, 2022 — Feb 11, 2022]
    Impressions: This was very cute! I loved watching them play together in the forest! It was nice to watch something that didn't have too much drama, it was mostly just these two characters hanging out.

Awkward-BeanFeb 11, 2022 7:39 PM
Jan 7, 2022 11:44 AM

Apr 2016
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Helvian494743

⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: January 7, 2022

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=100#msg65179429

🎿 Feedback about the event? Fun event! Thanks for organizing.

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:48 PM
Jan 8, 2022 6:18 AM

Jan 2020
@SheyCroix SWITCH REQUESTED

Username: IrrelevantGuy
Sign-up post: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=50#msg65000356
Received gifts listing post: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=100#msg65179304

Switch requested for: Violet Evergarden
Reason: Violet Evergarden seems like one of those shows that you need a certain mood to watch in, and I currently don't have that kind of mood. So although I know I'm going to love the show, I don't want to watch it right now.
Jan 11, 2022 2:00 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
IrrelevantGuy said:

Sign-up post: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=50#msg65000356
Received gifts listing post: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=100#msg65179304

Reason: Violet Evergarden seems like one of those shows that you need a certain mood to watch in, and I currently don't have that kind of mood. So although I know I'm going to love the show, I don't want to watch it right now.

Once you turn in, remember to make a note about the switch. Your new anime is:

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jan 12, 2022 3:17 AM

Jan 2020
SheyCroix said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

Is linking your post also necessary or simply mentioning about the switch is okay?
Jan 12, 2022 9:37 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
@IrrelevantGuy just mentioning it is fine~

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jan 13, 2022 5:22 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013

Username: RachelPanda
Received gifts listing post: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=100#msg65179320

Switch requested for: Mousou Dairinin
Reason: "General Dislikes: no Girls Love, Mecha, Space, Thriller, or Horror please (unless it is in my PTW)" Thriller changed to Suspense, and I was a dope and edited my post because...grrr anyways I really need to be more specific in these challenges in the future.

Please no GL, gore, horror, suspense, mech, or space. Would like anything on my PTW if that is viable; since most of those are for other achievements as well anyways.

Thank you!!
RachelPandaJan 13, 2022 5:32 PM

LINKS
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Jan 14, 2022 6:45 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
RachelPanda said:

Username: RachelPanda
Received gifts listing post: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=100#msg65179320

Switch requested for: Mousou Dairinin
Reason: "General Dislikes: no Girls Love, Mecha, Space, Thriller, or Horror please (unless it is in my PTW)" Thriller changed to Suspense, and I was a dope and edited my post because...grrr anyways I really need to be more specific in these challenges in the future.

Please no GL, gore, horror, suspense, mech, or space. Would like anything on my PTW if that is viable; since most of those are for other achievements as well anyways.

Thank you!!

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV)

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jan 14, 2022 3:24 PM

Sep 2020
Post to Work on my Gifts

❄️ Username: SemPiada

🍘 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SemPiada?status=2
🍰 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=0#msg64981172

🍗 Level Achieved: 1#

1. [Movie] Tsumiki no Ie [January 14, 2022]

2. [OVA] Good Morning Call [January 28, 2022]

SemPiadaJan 27, 2022 7:00 PM
Jan 15, 2022 2:45 AM
Jan 2019
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: KuriPuri

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 17, 2021
⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: January 07, 2022

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: Here

🎿 Feedback about the event? It took me some time to write down the notes or what I wanted to say mostly due RL. Still not pleased with what I've written as comments, so maybe once I am done with my exams, something more will pop up. >_> Cuz leaving only one or two lines is just too little to person who tried their bests to give me these anime. <3 Overall, I enjoyed this a lot! I can't wait for this year's Santa! \(^o^)/

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:49 PM
Jan 15, 2022 1:39 PM

Jul 2019
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: AatihoNora

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 22, 2021
⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: January 16, 2022

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: Link

🎿 Feedback about the event? It was a nice event where I got to get some anime off my plan to watch. I would love to see more events like that

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:50 PM
Jan 16, 2022 6:41 PM

Mar 2014
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: LesLoue

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 22, 2021

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: Post

🎿 Feedback about the event? Thank you for organizing this event Shey, it was fun! I'm glad I was able to participate this year since it started later/fell over the holidays :)

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:51 PM
Jan 17, 2022 7:57 AM

Sep 2012
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Daisy-Sensei

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 29, 2021
⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: January 17, 2022

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=200#msg65205562

🎿 Feedback about the event? first thanks for the long turning in.. helps since we have MAL(Yearly) and JAN(Monthly) at same time... also great idea... but i would recommend to mix lv 8, because watching only TV might lead to boredom and i would suggest at least mix it with movies at least

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:52 PM
Jan 18, 2022 12:04 AM

Oct 2020
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: xCrazee

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 26, 2021
⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: January 12, 2022

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=150#msg65180943

🎿 Feedback about the event? Loved this - thanks for running it! Can't wait for something similar (hopefully!) a year from now. Only finished the required 6 cours worth, but I'll still get to the other 3 shows - hopefully before Feb 14.

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:52 PM
Jan 18, 2022 2:12 AM

Mar 2020
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: windyscar

⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: January 18, 2022

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=150#msg65179990

🎿 Feedback about the event? It was fun! I'm looking forward to participating in similar events in the future. I still have 2 shows to watch from the recommendations, I plan to watch those before the Santa reveal. Thank you so much for organizing this event!

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:53 PM
Jan 18, 2022 2:29 PM
Sanzo Party

Apr 2015

Username: RenxKentaro
Received gifts listing post: 128

Switch requested for: Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season
Reason: Since I'm watching Kuroko with other people...it took us 9 months to watch season 1....I don't think I could possibly finish this in time :S

Thank you :)
Jan 18, 2022 4:09 PM

Jan 2013
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Wyvern22

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 18, 2021
⛄️ Challenge Finish Date: January 18, 2022

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=150#msg65180400

🎿 Feedback about the event? Every time i can confirm that at my age i known exactly what i like and that i should trust more in my instincts because gems are not coming by themselves

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:53 PM
Jan 18, 2022 4:21 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
RenxKentaro said:

Username: RenxKentaro
Received gifts listing post: 128

Switch requested for: Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season
Reason: Since I'm watching Kuroko with other people...it took us 9 months to watch season 1....I don't think I could possibly finish this in time :S

Thank you :)

Planet With

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jan 19, 2022 10:16 AM
Fantasy lover

Aug 2017
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: ExperienceLD

❄️ Challenge Start Date: December 20, 2021

🍰 Link to your post with your gifts and dates: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1973687&show=150#msg65180341

🎿 Feedback about the event? I really liked it but I got confused with the gift places and picked the wrong one xD

SheyCroixMar 25, 2022 4:56 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8694 by MrNorthwoods »»
7 minutes ago

Sticky: » ❌ Invalid Challenges ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Sep 14, 2016

5472 by ScarletCelestial »»
20 minutes ago

» ⚔️ AWCC Staff Battle '24: I Died From Lack of Sleep Trying To Finish All These Challenges and Woke Up in Another World Where the AWCC Staff Are All Villains ( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚”)/ ( 1 2 3 )

Bri - Feb 29

141 by OweynLupton »»
34 minutes ago

» Aired 2011 Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - May 4, 2016

436 by YayakoChii »»
2 hours ago

» Manglobe Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

riho88riho - May 17, 2018

212 by bigdud24 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.