Forum Settings
Forums

'Baraou no Souretsu' Announces Supporting Cast

New
Dec 2, 2021 10:36 PM
Anime Moderator
Jan 2014
The official website for the television anime adaptation of Aya Kanno's Baraou no Souretsu (Requiem of the Rose King) manga revealed two additional cast members, two character promos, and a second key visual (pictured) on Thursday. The anime is scheduled to premiere on January 9 at 10:30 p.m. on Tokyo MX, followed by KBS Kyoto, Sun TV, and BS11.

Cast
Buckingham: Riho Sugiyama (Nami yo Kiitekure)
Jeanne d'Arc: Aoi Yuuki (Sonny Boy)

Kentarou Suzuki (Satsuriku no Tenshi) is helming the anime at J.C.Staff. Hiroki Uchida (Gamers!) is handling the series composition and script. Tsutomu Hashizume (Darling in the FranXX key animation) is designing the characters.

Kanno began serializing the historical drama manga in Monthly Princess magazine in October 2013. Akita Shoten will ship the 16th volume on December 16. VIZ Media licensed the manga in English in March 2015 and shipped the 14th volume on October 12.

Character PV 1

Character PV 2

Source: Comic Natalie
AidanDec 2, 2021 10:37 PM
Dec 2, 2021 10:47 PM
Jul 2019
IM SO EXCITED !!!! the casting, the character designs, the soundtrack = perfection. i cannot wait
Dec 3, 2021 2:07 AM

Jul 2021
Woah Furakawa singing the OP? That's interesting. Director and Series composition staff seems questionable but I'm still looking forward to this!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 3, 2021 2:32 AM

Apr 2012
I am not a woman, I am not a woman! - I already see how American journalists write that this is "a very queer show".
Dec 3, 2021 7:35 AM

May 2012
I never heard about this anime before. But it looks good. I will watch it for sure
Dec 3, 2021 5:59 PM

Aug 2017
RobertBobert said:
I am not a woman, I am not a woman! - I already see how American journalists write that this is "a very queer show".

I don't want to be annoying, but at least the character is right, he has both sexes if i remember correctly, and as far as i know, the LGBT community also include intersex people.
Even so, i also don't like categorizing or praising a show because of the genitals of just one characters.
𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪
Dec 4, 2021 1:20 AM

Feb 2019
Ooh, Aoi's on this? Excellent.

RobertBobert said:

And your point is?
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Dec 4, 2021 1:48 AM

Apr 2012
Chocovainilla said:
RobertBobert said:

I don't want to be annoying, but at least the character is right, he has both sexes if i remember correctly, and as far as i know, the LGBT community also include intersex people.
Even so, i also don't like categorizing or praising a show because of the genitals of just one characters.

Thigh_Tide said:

RobertBobert said:

And your point is?

It's not that he's not a queer. The point is that such things make the show a very easy victim for political reviewers on the Western Internet.
Dec 4, 2021 11:27 AM

May 2009
Wow, Jannu that isn't blonde or voiced by Maaya Sakamoto
Dec 5, 2021 1:11 AM

Feb 2019
RobertBobert said:
Chocovainilla said:

Thigh_Tide said:

And your point is?

It's not that he's not a queer. The point is that such things make the show a very easy victim for political reviewers on the Western Internet.

I repeat, and your point is? Are you implying the ill-conceived and unwarranted agenda of a "political reviewer" should in any way be relevant?
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Dec 9, 2021 7:17 AM

Jan 2020
Not your typical popular VAs, and that's actually nice. It's good to have a change from time to time, though I'm not one to complain about VAs being "the same". I think Saiga Mitsuki is the best choice for the MC. I love his voice.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Dec 26, 2021 12:21 AM

Apr 2012
Thigh_Tide said:
RobertBobert said:

I repeat, and your point is? Are you implying the ill-conceived and unwarranted agenda of a "political reviewer" should in any way be relevant?

I have already answered. This show is extremely bait-ish for political nonsense on the forums.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

70 by dodoxdo97 »»
3 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Today

3 by Maumuu »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.