Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 25, 2021 8:06 AM

Feb 2019
Yeah that can just piss right off if it would be so kind.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Oct 25, 2021 8:08 AM
Jul 2018
time for gacha anime to become the new norm
Oct 25, 2021 8:09 AM

May 2018
They better put this epic music in the anime.
Oct 25, 2021 8:33 AM
Jul 2021
hopefully genshin will also get an anime adaption
Oct 25, 2021 8:50 AM

Apr 2012
KitsuYurikano said:
Oh YES Confirmed femdoc Please! 🙏🙏🙏

Jerk off to Love Live and chill out.

Rosary_Diva said:
I hope people don't got mad just because they don't have a boy as the main character. 😂🤭

Says a person who was previously literally mad due to the announcement of the romcom manga adaptation.
Oct 25, 2021 8:55 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
RobertBobert said:
KitsuYurikano said:
Oh YES Confirmed femdoc Please! 🙏🙏🙏

Rosary_Diva said:
I hope people don't got mad just because they don't have a boy as the main character. 😂🤭

Says a person who was previously literally mad due to the announcement of the romcom manga adaptation.
I see that you've been wanting all the smoke lately lol

But after seeing all these comments, I think that I'll download the game before the anime comes out so I'll have an idea what all the fuss is about just in case the anime ends up not doing the game justice narrative and characterization wise
Oct 25, 2021 8:58 AM

Apr 2012
Tokoya said:
RobertBobert said:

I see that you've been wanting all the smoke lately lol

But after seeing all these comments, I think that I'll download the game before the anime comes out so I'll have an idea what all the fuss is about just in case the anime ends up not doing the game justice narrative and characterization wise

I'm just getting more and more annoyed by people who not only watch all-female shows, but believe that everyone should know about it. This is already starting to resemble the anime version of vegans.
Oct 25, 2021 9:05 AM

Nov 2012
As someone who has been playing Arknights since launch, I can't wait for this. Hopefully, it translates well into anime form as it does get a bit dragged on in the story. The setting, characters, and music are all perfect too. The story if they are going for a 1:1 conversion gets way better later and I wonder if they will cover the side stores as those really flesh out the operators.

This doctor will be waiting for the anime on Day 1!
Oct 25, 2021 9:26 AM

Apr 2012
Skittles said:
HYPPPPPEEEEEEE!!! Can't believe my favorite gacha ever is finally getting the anime treatment! Also possibly female Dokutah? LET'S GO!

I'm hoping it doesn't turn out like the Azur Lane adaptation, but I'm so stoked either way. Came back to the game after nearly a one-year break and I'm loving it once more. The game has so much untapped lore that I'd love to see fleshed out in animation format.

Who said they would be female? Most likely, they deliberately gave him a female VA with an androgynous voice in order to preserve the character's genderless nature in the anime. It also surprises me that you find this interesting, while similar issues were not least the ones that ruined the Azur Lane adaptation you were complaining about.
Oct 25, 2021 11:50 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
After so long its amusing to see that Arknights is finally getting an anime,
Looking forward to seeing how this goes as im a fan of the game and its lore
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2021 1:26 PM
Jun 2021
Piromysl said:
All of the major gatcha games got their own proper anime.
Only Honkai Impact remains.

You're forgetting about Epic Seven
Oct 25, 2021 1:39 PM

Jul 2013
I knew it was matter of time. Another waifu gacha game gets a anime, But this time, I'm looking forward to it. Despite being a game adaptation (in other words I would assume it will suck until I see otherwise) I wanna see this (only cause I love Swartz). Also, I played the game and it ain't half bad.

Oct 25, 2021 1:56 PM
Apr 2019
@RobertBobert but do not cry

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oct 25, 2021 1:58 PM

Apr 2012

Should I tell you that in 2021, “don't cry” is no longer written by cool trolls, but salty people who awkwardly try to look sarcastic?

GalacticMagna said:
I knew it was matter of time. Another waifu gacha game gets a anime, But this time, I'm looking forward to it. Despite being a game adaptation (in other words I would assume it will suck until I see otherwise) I wanna see this (only cause I love Swartz). Also, I played the game and it ain't half bad.

Considering the studio it will most likely be something like Azur Lane.
RobertBobertOct 25, 2021 2:02 PM
Oct 25, 2021 2:39 PM

Nov 2008
I remember this game, the story is boring as shit but the girls are nice. The anime could turn out good unlike other crummier gacha games though as it won't be so drawn out with story and worldbuilding.

Oct 25, 2021 5:02 PM
Jul 2020
i'm hoping to see my gurl istina in the anime
Oct 26, 2021 1:59 AM

Mar 2016
Keep my expectation as low as possible. My exceptation on animation departement is still at Azur Lane : Bisoku level which is not that great. I dont really trust PV tho.
And also Yostar Pictures technically is new studio in anime scene.

ZXEAN said:
Game adaptation always sucks.

yes

Oct 26, 2021 6:48 AM

Feb 2019
After the fiasco that was the Azur Lane adaptation (the short skit one for the 4-koma manga was alright), I'm going to hold off before getting invested. I've already spent enough, not just emotionally.
Oct 26, 2021 8:35 AM

Sep 2016
RobertBobert said:
I'm just getting more and more annoyed by people who not only watch all-female shows, but believe that everyone should know about it. This is already starting to resemble the anime version of vegans.

Couldn't have used better words.

RobertBobert said:

Afaik the bad Azur Lane anime is S1 that is made by a different studio. S2 is okay and made by Yostar Pictures.
Arknights S1 will be done by the latter.
So, there's hope.
bruh
Oct 26, 2021 9:57 AM
Sep 2016
Lesssssgooooooo
Oct 26, 2021 9:59 AM

Apr 2012
FullyCharged said:
RobertBobert said:

Couldn't have used better words.

RobertBobert said:

Afaik the bad Azur Lane anime is S1 that is made by a different studio. S2 is okay and made by Yostar Pictures.
Arknights S1 will be done by the latter.
So, there's hope.

I would also like to hope, but I hardly believe that in the second season they will get rid of the mistakes of the first one like the absence of Shikikan or the hyper-emphasis on the Enterprise.
Oct 26, 2021 4:32 PM

Mar 2019
NT9_enjoyer said:

This works? magically make the animes good and have a decent production without them ending up as a wonder egg due to the pressure of the studio?
Oct 26, 2021 8:04 PM

Apr 2012
G0ldStark said:
NT9_enjoyer said:

This works? magically make the animes good and have a decent production without them ending up as a wonder egg due to the pressure of the studio?

It looks like we should wait for gacha to criticize the genre very strongly or at least parody it. At least with isekai and mahou shoujo, it worked.
Oct 27, 2021 7:46 AM

Mar 2019
G0ldStark said:

It looks like we should wait for gacha to criticize the genre very strongly or at least parody it. At least with isekai and mahou shoujo, it worked.

What common aspect does the gacha games share to be parodied? from azur lane to uma musume doesn't seem to have anything in common, a many female characters? So will they parody the harem or the collecting?
Oct 28, 2021 4:30 PM
Jul 2018
Cautiously optimistic

I love the game, but in all honesty, gacha based anime just always tend to drop the ball 99% of the time. Here’s hoping we get a competent enough adaptation. I wanna see my Texas and Lapland done Justice.
Oct 29, 2021 10:04 PM

Apr 2012
G0ldStark said:

What common aspect does the gacha games share to be parodied? from azur lane to uma musume doesn't seem to have anything in common, a many female characters? So will they parody the harem or the collecting?

Azur Lane actually already parodied gacha, for example, one of the girls said things like "you have so many ships in the dock, you must be a very wealthy person!"
Nov 4, 2021 5:56 AM

Aug 2018
wow, congrats arknights fans
Nov 4, 2021 10:07 AM

Oct 2021
After these three seasons, do you think further continuation is possible?
Nov 9, 2021 3:40 PM

Mar 2019
RobertBobert said:
G0ldStark said:

Azur Lane actually already parodied gacha, for example, one of the girls said things like "you have so many ships in the dock, you must be a very wealthy person!"

would azur lane be called the "konosuba of gacha games"? that low level are we point?
Nov 9, 2021 4:47 PM

Apr 2012
G0ldStark said:
RobertBobert said:

would azur lane be called the "konosuba of gacha games"? that low level are we point?

Did I say something like that somewhere?
Nov 18, 2021 4:48 AM
Feb 2018
RobertBobert said:
G0ldStark said:

parody of gacha games was already done in last period anime which itself was based on a gacha game.
Nov 20, 2021 11:21 AM

Apr 2012
RoughX said:
RobertBobert said:

parody of gacha games was already done in last period anime which itself was based on a gacha game.

I know, I watch this show.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
4 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.