Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 24, 2021 4:14 AM

May 2021
its been 3 years since i got into anime through death note. AOT was the second anime i have watched and followed it ever since. can someone recommend any other {which i have legit failed to discover} having a brilliant storyline, fantastic animation, awesome character development and an actually compelling mystery that can keep me hooked up?
Sep 24, 2021 7:06 AM
Nov 2019
Hunter x Hunter maybe?
Sep 24, 2021 7:19 AM
Aug 2021
Tbh nothing comes close to 1st 3 seasons imo. HxH is not story and mystery oriented. The closest thing is FMAB although the story is still simple about saving the world from evil but has a lot of depth and some mystery.
Sep 24, 2021 7:23 AM
Dec 2020
Kot_Schlyopa said:
Tbh nothing comes close to 1st 3 seasons imo. HxH is not story and mystery oriented. The closest thing is FMAB although the story is still simple about saving the world from evil but has a lot of depth and some mystery.
aot s1 - s3 story was also about saving the world from evil though.
Deathlydash
Sep 24, 2021 7:25 AM
Aug 2021
Deathlydash said:
Kot_Schlyopa said:
aot s1 - s3 story was also about saving the world from evil though.

By the end of s3, that changed.
Sep 24, 2021 9:10 AM
May 2020
I'm not consider AOT as a mystery series or if you think so, lets agree with it have some mystery.

Tokyo ghoul. This anime suck, but the manga is good, if you looking for some story like AOT, action, some mystery, some kinda romance. Tokyo ghoul manga is your answer. Honestly i'm not a fan of tokyo ghoul itself, but what i see mostly AOT fans atleast can accept Tokyo Ghoul.

But some people can't enjoy reading manga right? Maybe you can watch Houseki no kuni anime. Sometimes AOT using CG, and Houseki No Kuni is the best CG anime i ever watch. I don't know much about anime.
Sep 24, 2021 10:13 AM

Jan 2021
Nothing comes close.
But I would probably say Tokyo ghoul. Although I don’t recommend watching the anime. Since it sucks ass ( in my opinion)
Sep 24, 2021 10:17 AM

Jan 2020
It's not an anime but the closest piece of fiction that I've seen to AOT is a manhwa called "Unordinary", It's not similar in the setting but it's definitely similar in the themes, character writing and especially the protagonist. Characters develop a lot throughout the story and the dynamics between them is top notch, and it has a lot of the type of mysteries that AOT has, the huge enveloping that you realize have surrounded you more than you thought, I definitely recommend reading it.
I don't speak English that much, so please cut me some slack
Sep 24, 2021 10:34 AM

Jul 2020
Vinland saga goes way beyond Aot and doesn't even compare to Aot that the greatness Vinland saga holds,

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 24, 2021 10:15 PM

May 2021

Lostintour said:
I'm not consider AOT as a mystery series or if you think so, lets agree with it have some mystery.

Tokyo ghoul. This anime suck, but the manga is good, if you looking for some story like AOT, action, some mystery, some kinda romance. Tokyo ghoul manga is your answer. Honestly i'm not a fan of tokyo ghoul itself, but what i see mostly AOT fans atleast can accept Tokyo Ghoul.

But some people can't enjoy reading manga right? Maybe you can watch Houseki no kuni anime. Sometimes AOT using CG, and Houseki No Kuni is the best CG anime i ever watch. I don't know much about anime.
yeah i have read tokyo ghoul.... it was also enjoyable before re i guess
Sep 24, 2021 10:18 PM

May 2021
Scordolo said:
Vinland saga goes way beyond Aot and doesn't even compare to Aot that the greatness Vinland saga holds,
I have seen the only season.. I kinda think the ending is overrated{tho its only my opinion}....does the manga gets better?
Sep 24, 2021 10:22 PM
Aug 2011
aotisgoat23 said:
its been 3 years since i got into anime through death note. AOT was the second anime i have watched and followed it ever since. can someone recommend any other {which i have legit failed to discover} having a brilliant storyline, fantastic animation, awesome character development and an actually compelling mystery that can keep me hooked up?

Maybe give Psycho-Pass a look? That one's in the Death Note sort of vein.
Sep 24, 2021 10:23 PM

May 2021
Kot_Schlyopa said:
HunterxHunter was also a masterpiece I think york new city arc and chimera arc was goated in my opinion... I have seen fma{2003} and found the ending quite disappointing. Does the manga faithful fmab any better?
--Fiend_09--Sep 24, 2021 10:28 PM
Sep 24, 2021 10:25 PM

May 2021
cipheron said:
aotisgoat23 said:

They say the second season sucks? Is it really worth a watch?
Sep 24, 2021 10:25 PM

Nov 2020
aotisgoat23 said:
Try monogatari series...........

"I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright if
You keep me next to you
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to
Everything will be alright if

We just keep dancing like we're 22, 22"
Sep 24, 2021 10:30 PM
Aug 2011
aotisgoat23 said:
cipheron said:

It is worth watching, because season 2 doesn't matter to the story in the sense that the 2015+ Star Wars movies don't t matter if you only want to watch the original Star Wars trilogy.

Psycho-Pass season 1 is the real completed story, there are NO loose ends. But later they decided to tack a couple of extra seasons on to make a cash-cow. That doesn't detract from how good the main story is.
cipheronSep 24, 2021 10:44 PM
Sep 24, 2021 10:32 PM

May 2021
Also many people recommend Jojo. I kinda heard its quite episodic in nature...does it also have
a linear and connected story like aot?
Sep 24, 2021 10:40 PM

May 2021
cipheron said:
aotisgoat23 said:
I will definitely check that out then... Is the 2nd season a continuation to the story?

The second season isn't actually that bad, it's still better that 90% of other anime.
but it just wasn't as amazing as the first season so it got panned.

Saying to not watch Psycho-Pass because of the "bad" second season, is akin to saying not to watch the original Star Wars trilogy, because you heard the prequels and sequel trilogies were bad.

They didn't even need a second season, it was only made because the original was a big hit.
cipheron said:
aotisgoat23 said:

It is worth watching, because season 2 doesn't matter to the story in the sense that the 2015+ Star Wars movies don't t matter if you only want to watch the original Star Wars trilogy.

Psycho-Pass season 1 is the real completed story, there are NO loose ends. But later they decided to tack a couple of extra seasons on to make a cash-cow. That doesn't detract from how good the main story is.
I will definitely check it out then..
Sep 24, 2021 10:42 PM
Aug 2011
aotisgoat23 said:
I will definitely check it out then..is the 2nd season a continuation to the story?

It's the same characters and setting, but, everything that actually needed to be done really got done in season 1.

So it's optional. Season 2 isn't really *bad* on the scale of anime: it's still probably better than most anime that come out. But season 1 just had bigger stakes and a fresher premise.
cipheronSep 24, 2021 10:48 PM
Sep 24, 2021 10:43 PM
Aug 2021
aotisgoat23 said:
Kot_Schlyopa said:
HunterxHunter was also a masterpiece I think york new city arc and chimera arc was goated in my opinion... I have seen fma{2003} and found the ending quite disappointing. Does the manga faithful fmab any better?

Fmab is leagues ahead of fma anime. Its one of the anime with a great ending.
Sep 24, 2021 10:59 PM

Jul 2020
aotisgoat23 said:
Also many people recommend Jojo. I kinda heard its quite episodic in nature...does it also have

I'm currently watching Battle tendency and yeah, there is some reference to the past events but they aren't connected like Aot. It's definitely not episodic as it has overarching arcs. Though the pacing might tire you out.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 24, 2021 11:11 PM

May 2021
Had high hopes for Monster too but it was also quite episodic and felt boring until i finally dropped it on like 30 ep
Sep 25, 2021 12:47 AM

May 2021
Lostintour said:

Lol r u serious about aot having no or little mystery lmao
Sep 25, 2021 2:23 AM
May 2020
aotisgoat23 said:
Lostintour said:

hey man read manga, aot is a battle shonen, read manga more open your eyes, there is a lot mystery series out there, more than AOT. this is why i'm happy AOT get that trash ending.
Sep 25, 2021 2:57 AM

May 2021
Lostintour said:
aotisgoat23 said:
hey man read manga, aot is a battle shonen, read manga more open your eyes, there is a lot mystery series out there, more than AOT. this is why i'm happy AOT get that trash ending.
Imagine calling aot just a 'battle shonen'. Tho i understand the sudden decline of the series to utter trash from chapter 137-139. Still can u recommend some 'lot of mystery series' u were talking about?
Sep 25, 2021 3:31 AM

May 2012
Maybe Tokyo Revengers or Vinland Saga

Also, Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi is very good in my opinion

Honestly, I don't feel that AOT is that good anymore. It was great in early season but started to get worse with every season (it is still good but not great).... ALso, might be because I read the manga, so I know what happens in advance.
Sep 25, 2021 4:30 AM
May 2020
aotisgoat23 said:
Lostintour said:
Imagine calling aot just a 'battle shonen'. Tho i understand the sudden decline of the series to utter trash from chapter 137-139. Still can u recommend some 'lot of mystery series' u were talking about?
imagine denying AOT is a shonen series meanwhile get serialized in shonen magazine.

Why do you even care about my recommendation? I'm not trying to being a bitch right here i'm using word "i'm not condsider" so its my opinion, you can disagree with it, but hey, do you have some manners? Your parents didn't teach you what manners is? And now you want to hear my recommendation, after that disrespect? No, I'm trying to be good right here, and you pull my string.

If you want to get a toxic debate. I'm in for god sake. Attack on Titan, Nobody even care about its manga before anime, imagine calling yourself attack on titan fans in 2010 whoo hoo, and the mystery? How the hell its good? People expect a scientific explanation for where titan come from, and what they got? A simp fall off to the tree and become a titan, wow best explanation i ever seen. And the politics? The goverment arc is interesting, because somehow it can replace my sleeping pills and cure my insomnia.

I hate your series, even i hate it. I respect it, i have 31 volume of it manga and 3 volume e book from kindle, because its not available in my country yet.
Sep 25, 2021 5:27 AM

May 2021
Lostintour said:
aotisgoat23 said:
imagine denying AOT is a shonen series meanwhile get serialized in shonen magazine.

Why do you even care about my recommendation? I'm not trying to being a bitch right here i'm using word "i'm not condsider" so its my opinion, you can disagree with it, but hey, do you have some manners? Your parents didn't teach you what manners is? And now you want to hear my recommendation, after that disrespect? No, I'm trying to be good right here, and you pull my string.

If you want to get a toxic debate. I'm in for god sake. Attack on Titan, Nobody even care about its manga before anime, imagine calling yourself attack on titan fans in 2010 whoo hoo, and the mystery? How the hell its good? People expect a scientific explanation for where titan come from, and what they got? A simp fall off to the tree and become a titan, wow best explanation i ever seen. And the politics? The goverment arc is interesting, because somehow it can replace my sleeping pills and cure my insomnia.

I hate your series, even i hate it. I respect it, i have 31 volume of it manga and 3 volume e book from kindle, because its not available in my country yet.
Chill man.....i was not being toxic or showing u any disrespect..I was legitmately asking for a good mystery recommendation from u after i agreed with ur point of it having subpar levels of writing in the later parts of the story... i know its a shonen but it showing seinen elements by displaying the themes like horrors of war, freedom, slavery, oppression, nationalism etc..{which were pretty much all regressed to a simp story before the final chapter} kinda made it something more than a mere shonen for me so i wasnt trying to shit on ur opinion of disliking this series man. I am so sorry if u felt offended in my way of asking recommendation bruh...U see this is my first time asking a question on the forum so forgive me for watever lack of manners u saw in my earlier answer.. I will so be more than happy hearing ur mystery recommendations!!
--Fiend_09--Sep 25, 2021 5:38 AM
Sep 25, 2021 10:54 AM

May 2021
thepath said:
Maybe Tokyo Revengers or Vinland Saga

Also, Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi is very good in my opinion

Honestly, I don't feel that AOT is that good anymore. It was great in early season but started to get worse with every season (it is still good but not great).... ALso, might be because I read the manga, so I know what happens in advance.
Yeah tbh chapters 132-139 kinda didnt feel the same way by clearly not living upto the previous chapters legacy gotta say..I STILL CANT BELIEVE CHAPTER 139 IS WRITTEN BY THE SAME PERSON AS 120-123. Still cant get over how isayama butchered eren's character through top class character assassination bruh he was legit my favourite character in all anime..:( Hope the anime make the necessary changes and deliver a better and an atleast 2 extra episodes u know kinda exploring and explaining the ending more.
--Fiend_09--Sep 25, 2021 11:06 AM
Sep 26, 2021 12:01 AM
Aug 2013
Kot_Schlyopa said:

Monster is better than AOT but not the animation
Seirei no moribito is better than AOT and has great animation too
Vinland saga I think is equally as good as AOT just needs more seasons

I'd also recommend Gungrave, even though the animation isn't better the story and character development are on par with AOT

Banana fish i'd also say in terms of story has to be right up there

FMA brotherhood is on par with AOT in terms of story, characters, animation and even the mystery.
~AnimeDownUnder~

Sep 26, 2021 12:06 AM
Aug 2021
AnimeDownUnder said:
Kot_Schlyopa said:

I'd also recommend Gungrave, even though the animation isn't better the story and character development are on par with AOT

FMA brotherhood is on par with AOT in terms of story, characters, animation and even the mystery.

Why are you replying to me. Shouldn"t you talk to the op. Monster is mediocre at best.
Sep 26, 2021 12:13 AM
Aug 2013
aotisgoat23 said:

Jojo's is not episodic, but there is some shorter arcs in the anime. You start with jojo's 2012 which is made up of a few shorter arcs, then you get up to stardust crusaders which continues from where 2012 finished. Basically it's all a continuing story, I wouldn't even call it monster of the week format i'd just say there's a lot of villains they have to beat and maybe some people think it's episodic because they fight so many villains but it's not episodic it's a long continuing story everything from 2012, stardust crusaders, diamond is unbreakable, etc...it all continues except for golden wind which doesn't really continue from where part 4 left off it's a unique story focusing on none of the joestars however it's still worth watching. Usually 2012, stardust crusaders and diamond is unbreakable all focus on the Joestars as the main characters, but Golden wind does not focus on Joestars it's the only jojo's without any jojo's in it lol
~AnimeDownUnder~

Sep 26, 2021 12:16 AM
Aug 2013
Kot_Schlyopa said:
AnimeDownUnder said:

Why are you replying to me. Shouldn"t you talk to the op. Monster is mediocre at best.

You said nothing comes close to AOT? so I named some which are on par or better than AOT.....Monster is the best anime ever made, calling it mediocre is hella disrespectful it's easily better than AOT, there's no anime with better story writing than Monster. I'm guessing you didn't watch monster or you have bad taste
~AnimeDownUnder~

Sep 26, 2021 12:19 AM
Aug 2021
AnimeDownUnder said:
Kot_Schlyopa said:

You said nothing comes close to AOT? so I named some which are on par or better than AOT

Isnt that just your opinion and what i said is mine. If you disagree cant you just ignore instead of wasting time.
Sep 26, 2021 12:35 AM
Aug 2013
Kot_Schlyopa said:
AnimeDownUnder said:

You said nothing comes close to AOT? so I named some which are on par or better than AOT

Isnt that just your opinion and what i said is mine. If you disagree cant you just ignore instead of wasting time.

The story of Monster is high level
Johan & Tenma are 2 of the best characters ever made
The world building is above average

The anime isn't mediocre because the story is high level and the characters are some of the best ever...those 2 things make a great anime for me when you have amazing story with amazing characters then it makes it one of the best. I haven't found any anime that have a better story or a better antagonist than monster. Johan i'd still say is the best villain of all time, i'd say Tenma is still an amazing MC even if he isn't the best MC he is still really well written character
~AnimeDownUnder~

Sep 26, 2021 12:37 AM
Aug 2021
Ok thats great. I dont like monster and wont make a thread calling it overrated. But what do you want to do? Change my opinion? Thats not happening.
Sep 26, 2021 2:14 AM

May 2021
AnimeDownUnder said:
Kot_Schlyopa said:

Yo man thank you so much for these recommendations i will definitely check them out! Though i have watched vinland saga and monster. But man had to drop monster after like 30 ep coz it got so episodic in my opinion.Is it worth getting into again?
Sep 26, 2021 2:18 AM

May 2021
Also what is ur take on monogatari series tho? Its quite long too. Is it worth watching? {tho i hope its not episodic coz i really cant find myself invested into too many different stories within a parent story!} Looks like this is the aot effect on me. Its had such an epic linearly moving story and absoulutely loved those foreshadowings and callbacks to previous moments in later seasons and then s3 pt2 legit changed the fkin genre of the series.. are there any more series with this 'level of plot twists and mysteries' coz i really find them fascinating! Also I love when the series is like so unpredictable[eg. like the basement reveal, chapter 119,121 etc]. Love to hear more recommendations if u guys have some of the series that kinda match the things i described above!!
--Fiend_09--Sep 26, 2021 2:34 AM
Sep 26, 2021 2:33 AM
Aug 2013
aotisgoat23 said:
AnimeDownUnder said:

Yo man thank you so much for these recommendations i will definitely check them out! Though i have watched vinland saga and monster. But man had to drop monster after like 30 ep coz it got so episodic in my opinion.Is it worth getting into again?
aotisgoat23 said:
AnimeDownUnder said:

If you already got 30 episodes into monster and didn't like it then no point continuing the anime...first half is the best half.

Some anime you can try but not as good as AOT:
Mo dao zu shi
Magi series
Re:zero
91 days
Berserk (the 90's version)
Bungou stray dogs season 2
Michiko to hatchin
Wolfs rain
Texhnolyze
Zhen hun jie
Rainbow
Beastars
The promised neverland (season 1)
Asura (movie)
Beast player erin
Shinsekai yori
The twelve kingdoms
No.6
Casshern sins
Now and then, here and there
Deca dence
To your eternity
Hakata tonkotsu ramens
Gundam iron blooded orphans
Gundam thunderbolt
Odd taxi
Le chevalier D'eon
Rideback
Parasyte
Monogatari series (kinda long but good mystery & animation)
Ghost in the shell (mostly episodic but story telling is good)
Jin roh (movie)
Perfect blue
Last exile
AnimeDownUnderSep 26, 2021 2:39 AM
~AnimeDownUnder~

Sep 26, 2021 2:35 AM

May 2021
AnimeDownUnder said:
aotisgoat23 said:
aotisgoat23 said:

If you already got 30 episodes into monster and didn't like it then no point continuing the anime...first half is the best half.

Some anime you can try but not as good as AOT:
Mo dao zu shi
Magi series
Re:zero
91 days
Berserk (the 90's version)
Bungou stray dogs season 2
Michiko to hatchin
Wolfs rain
Texhnolyze
Zhen hun jie
Rainbow
Beastars
The promised neverland (season 1)
Asura (movie)
Beast player erin
Shinsekai yori
The twelve kingdoms
No.6
Casshern sins
Now and then, here and there
Deca dence
To your eternity
Hakata tonkotsu ramens
Gundam iron blooded orphans
Gundam thunderbolt
Odd taxi
Le chevalier D'eon
Rideback
Parasyte
Monogatari series (kinda long but good mystery & animation)
Damn ty again mate! I didnt know most of them so ill definitely check them out too!
Sep 26, 2021 3:08 AM

May 2021
AnimeDownUnder said:
aotisgoat23 said:

Jojo's is not episodic, but there is some shorter arcs in the anime. You start with jojo's 2012 which is made up of a few shorter arcs, then you get up to stardust crusaders which continues from where 2012 finished. Basically it's all a continuing story, I wouldn't even call it monster of the week format i'd just say there's a lot of villains they have to beat and maybe some people think it's episodic because they fight so many villains but it's not episodic it's a long continuing story everything from 2012, stardust crusaders, diamond is unbreakable, etc...it all continues except for golden wind which doesn't really continue from where part 4 left off it's a unique story focusing on none of the joestars however it's still worth watching. Usually 2012, stardust crusaders and diamond is unbreakable all focus on the Joestars as the main characters, but Golden wind does not focus on Joestars it's the only jojo's without any jojo's in it lol
ty for that explaination dude..so should i just watch all parts in order[1,2,3 like that] or would u recommend a more particular or better sequence?
Sep 26, 2021 3:20 AM

May 2021
i kinda find it better asking u guys for recommendations tho. coz i legit suck at finding good ones. I tried gintama too after seeing it fking dominating the mal top 10s but bruh its too hard to binge watch coz u know its mostly comedy without actually a story..so had to drop it too.. Also what is ur opinion on HAIKYU tho? i have never watched a sports anime and know nothing of volleyball...But its quite high rated too so.............
Sep 26, 2021 3:42 AM

Jan 2019
aotisgoat23 said:
i kinda find it better asking u guys for recommendations tho. coz i legit suck at finding good ones. I tried gintama too after seeing it fking dominating the mal top 10s but bruh its too hard to binge watch coz u know its mostly comedy without actually a story..so had to drop it too.. Also what is ur opinion on HAIKYU tho? i have never watched a sports anime and know nothing of volleyball...But its quite high rated too so.............

As someone who generally don't like sports shounen manga/anime, I found Haikyuu to be really good (10/10). I'd say give it a chance to see if you like it.
Sep 26, 2021 3:51 AM
Aug 2013
aotisgoat23 said:
ty for that explaination dude..so should i just watch all parts in order[1,2,3 like that] or would u recommend a more particular or better sequence?

I would recommend just starting from Jojo's 2012 since that basically is parts 1 & 2 just remade with better quality. No need to watch the older jojo's from early 2000's or 90's

The best order for jojo's is 2012, stardust crusaders, stardust crusaders part 2, diamond is unbreakable and then golden wind....a lot of people drop jojo's during part 1 & 2 though (2012) because it's a little boring near the start when introducing characters and art style takes a while to adjust to. So don't drop jojo's after part 1 & 2 because each part is completely different despite being a continuation. For example part 4 is a murder mystery type theme, part 5 is a gang type theme and then stardust crusaders is mainly adventure and has the most world building...part 1 & 2 are like historical and sci-fi fantasy type genre. So jojo's basically does a little bit of everything which is what makes it if you didn't like 1 part there's a high chance you'll like some of the other parts which is why I suggest people not to drop it
~AnimeDownUnder~

Sep 26, 2021 4:04 AM

May 2021
AnimeDownUnder said:
aotisgoat23 said:

I would recommend just starting from Jojo's 2012 since that basically is parts 1 & 2 just remade with better quality. No need to watch the older jojo's from early 2000's or 90's

The best order for jojo's is 2012, stardust crusaders, stardust crusaders part 2, diamond is unbreakable and then golden wind....a lot of people drop jojo's during part 1 & 2 though (2012) because it's a little boring near the start when introducing characters and art style takes a while to adjust to. So don't drop jojo's after part 1 & 2 because each part is completely different despite being a continuation. For example part 4 is a murder mystery type theme, part 5 is a gang type theme and then stardust crusaders is mainly adventure and has the most world building...part 1 & 2 are like historical and sci-fi fantasy type genre. So jojo's basically does a little bit of everything which is what makes it if you didn't like 1 part there's a high chance you'll like some of the other parts which is why I suggest people not to drop it
Couldnt thank u enough bruh....
Sep 26, 2021 4:07 AM

May 2021
ShojoNum1453 said:
aotisgoat23 said:

As someone who generally don't like sports shounen manga/anime, I found Haikyuu to be really good (10/10). I'd say give it a chance to see if you like it.
I kinda hope the story dont get repetitive tho..like there's a tournament they beome stronger and win and then repeat..tho tbh i m just being presumptious coz i havent watched any sports one yet so ill give it a try to!
Sep 26, 2021 10:26 AM

Feb 2021
houseki no kuni has a slow staart but its similar to aot in many ways.
art: really good artstyle for me, i heard some people hae a problem with it in the manga and some with the 3d animation in the anime but they are both gorgeous
mistery and world building: also very good, if you liked aot's mistery you will probably also like this one as well
characters: where this manga truly shines, phos is definitly an s tier protagonist and every character is well made
soundtrack, if we are talking abut the anime the soundtrack from it is really good
the part in which it becomes more like aot is more in the manga rather than the anime but its definitly worth checing out
Dec 14, 2021 9:45 AM

May 2021
e5812 said:
houseki no kuni has a slow staart but its similar to aot in many ways.
art: really good artstyle for me, i heard some people hae a problem with it in the manga and some with the 3d animation in the anime but they are both gorgeous
mistery and world building: also very good, if you liked aot's mistery you will probably also like this one as well
characters: where this manga truly shines, phos is definitly an s tier protagonist and every character is well made
soundtrack, if we are talking abut the anime the soundtrack from it is really good
the part in which it becomes more like aot is more in the manga rather than the anime but its definitly worth checing out
Ty dude I found out and read hnk based on ur recommendations, and I absolutely loved it!
Dec 14, 2021 11:11 AM
Aug 2021
Vinland Saga is the only thing that comes to mind even if it's not as polished as AOT, but it's still a great anime. Honestly , there is notling like AOT
Dec 14, 2021 11:55 AM

Sep 2021
ranking of kings. absolute masterpiece
hgwnejmp.ädqwsd

More topics from this board

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
6 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - 10 hours ago

2 by Snailsoup »»
9 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Apr 23

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
Yesterday, 5:07 PM

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Yesterday

0 by MeZaDefined »»
Yesterday, 4:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.