Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Eiyuu Kyoushitsu' Receives TV Anime

New
Sep 23, 2021 7:44 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
A television anime adaptation of Shin Araki's Eiyuu Kyoushitsu (Class Room✿For Heroes) light novel was announced by the wraparound band on the 12th volume on Friday.

Synopsis
A long time ago, there existed a Demon Lord who terrorized throughout the world until a Hero stepped up to the stage and challenged the Demon Lord, ultimately defeating him and ending his reign. The Hero then created Rosewood Academy, an academy made to help heroes-in-training achieve supremacy and help defend the world when needed that enrolls only the best of the best.

Enter Arnest Flaming, a girl with a high sense of duty and the top student at the academy, hence receiving the alias "Empress of Flames" who one day encounters the lively, carefree new transfer student Blade, a boy who seems to equal her in power, something that she finds really irritating. Arnest was then personally requested by The King to supervise, and show Blade around the academy during his stay. The story follows the students' struggles in their quest to become heroes. (Source: Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Fandom, edited)

Araki launched the school-themed action fantasy light novel with illustrations by Haruyuki Morisawa (Rinne no Lagrange) under Shueisha's Dash X Bunko label in January 2015, over 2.5 years after concluding GJ-bu. The 11th volume shipped in July 2018. Eiyuu Kyoushitsu has a cumulative 1.4 million copies of its volumes in circulation.

A seven-chapter manga adaptation by Takashi Minakuchi ran in Ultra Jump from February to August 2015. Koara Kishida began drawing a new manga adaptation in Monthly Shounen Gangan in September 2016. Square Enix released the 12th volume on June 11.

Novel special site: http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/dx/heroclassroom/
Manga special site: https://magazine.jp.square-enix.com/gangan/introduction/eiyukyoushitsu/

Source: Ota☆Suke

Eiyuu Kyoushitsu on MAL
VindstotSep 24, 2021 5:31 PM

Sep 23, 2021 9:01 PM

Feb 2019
oh yeah one of my favorites, Another story about a sad sack bland main character with a freaning waifu something we've never seen, it won't be an isekai, but this use the same nefarious base formula.
Sep 23, 2021 9:13 PM

May 2019
I'm really excited about this, but I'm a bit biased because this was the first fantasy manga I read.
Sep 23, 2021 10:34 PM

Mar 2020
Oh cool another fantasy show gonna watch it
Sep 23, 2021 10:52 PM

Mar 2013
This announcement is like a PhD student walking into a high school algebra class.
You'd be like, "bruh you're 8 years late to this party, what are you doing here all of the sudden???"
Sep 23, 2021 11:09 PM

Apr 2009
This sounds like every "battle school" LN trash ever. Just who is still reading these in 2021.
Sep 23, 2021 11:22 PM

May 2020
Oh,few things just never get old
Sep 23, 2021 11:38 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I feel like I’ve a pretty good idea of how this is going to be but, for some reason, I’m a little intrigued. I surprise myself at times, xD.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 23, 2021 11:50 PM

Oct 2017
Nice another fantasy anime to watch.
Sep 24, 2021 1:58 AM

Apr 2012
This LN was written by GJ-bu's author? Why the hell did the author of the funny school SoL decide to write generic power fantasy?
Sep 24, 2021 2:55 AM

Nov 2017
Uhhh... If this was a comedy I would've at least been interested, but sadly that's not the case.

plz @ me
Sep 24, 2021 4:49 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This one has been on my radar to read for a while but I never got around to it....Guess I'll just wait for the anime then
Sep 24, 2021 5:44 AM

Mar 2020
Nanaca said:
This sounds like every "battle school" LN trash ever. Just who is still reading these in 2021.

Folks of japan specially teens and some otaku adults

RobertBobert said:
This LN was written by GJ-bu's author? Why the hell did the author of the funny school SoL decide to write generic power fantasy?

Because somehow even long before isekai School battle fantasy were popular and they sell good enough to this

in fact before isekai i think school battle magic academy etc etc along with harem ecchi elemets were whats popular most
Sep 24, 2021 6:32 AM

Apr 2012
AnimeFA78N said:
Nanaca said:

RobertBobert said:

Because somehow even long before isekai School battle fantasy were popular and they sell good enough to this

in fact before isekai i think school battle magic academy etc etc along with harem ecchi elemets were whats popular most

Are you talking about the times of Asterisk and the first arcs of Mahouka?
Sep 24, 2021 6:34 AM

Mar 2020
RobertBobert said:
AnimeFA78N said:

that was when it was at its peak iirc tho such shows existed way before that
The current hottest one is the regain of seven speelblades check it out.
Sep 24, 2021 6:38 AM

Apr 2012
AnimeFA78N said:
RobertBobert said:

I just remember people blaming the studio for giving Asterisk a very expensive adaptation just because it was very hyped, completely ignoring the very quality of the story.
Sep 24, 2021 6:40 AM

Mar 2020
RobertBobert said:
AnimeFA78N said:

I just remember people blaming the studio for giving Asterisk a very expensive adaptation just because it was very hyped, completely ignoring the very quality of the story.

Thats ......... very weird to me also interesting first time hearing this.
Sep 24, 2021 10:11 AM
Jul 2018
I'm hoping that the anime adaptation is uncensored.
Sep 25, 2021 7:10 AM
Jun 2014
Sounds like generic battle school trash. Can't wait to watch 🙃
Sep 26, 2021 9:43 PM

Jul 2016
Another mediocre anime like Maou Gakuin show. The synopsis is generic too

Sep 27, 2021 1:27 PM

Jul 2019
Looking forward to a PV or TEASER.
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 6 hours ago

11 by ryoko6 »»
33 seconds ago

» Light Novel 'Saikyou no Shienshoku "Wajutsushi" de Aru Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Clan wo Shitagaeru' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

Vindstot - Apr 21

8 by modcarparking »»
5 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

11 by modcarparking »»
5 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
8 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.