Forum Settings
Forums

'Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta…' Gets Anime Movie

New
Sep 17, 2021 12:42 PM

Jan 2017
Following the conclusion of 12th and final episode of Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta...'s (My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!) second season on Saturday, a new anime film was announced. The anime's official website also revealed a teaser visual (pictured) and a 30-second commercial.

The anime series adapts Satoru Yamaguchi's romantic comedy light novel, also known by its short name Hamefura, which she began publishing in July 2014 on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website. Ichijinsha began publishing the novel with illustrations by Nami Hidaka in August 2015 and shipped the 11th volume on August 20. Hamefura has a cumulative 5 million copies of its volumes in print.

Hidaka also began a manga adaptation in Comic ZERO-SUM in August 2017. Ichijinsha is set to publish the seventh volume on September 30, along with a special edition containing an original video anime.

J-Novel Club licensed the light novel in English in September 2018 and released the ninth volume digitally on July 1. Seven Seas Entertainment is publishing the manga and shipped the eighth volume on July 6.

The first anime season produced by Silver Link. aired in 12 episodes last Spring. The second season premieres on July 3. Crunchyroll simulcast both seasons with subtitles and began streaming an English dub for the second season on August 27.

Announcement CM

Official site: https://hamehura-anime.com/
Official Twitter: @hamehura

Source: Comic Natalie

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Movie on MAL
Hyperion_PSJun 23, 2023 9:05 PM
Sep 17, 2021 12:56 PM

Nov 2013
This shit just never die.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Sep 17, 2021 1:01 PM
Aug 2021
No less than two hours have passed since the release of the 12th episode and we a movie announcement. Beautiful.
Sep 17, 2021 1:47 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
S2 was a bit of a letdown compared to the first one but I guess I'll probably watch this whenever it happens to be out
Sep 17, 2021 7:58 PM

Feb 2013
Is it a sequel or a compilation film or do we not know yet?
Sep 17, 2021 10:20 PM

Apr 2012
NTAD said:

LN is far from complete, so even if it is a sequel, it will not end the story.

DannyTheDonkey said:
This shit just never die.

Say thanks to yuri bait, a lot of yuri fans are still watching this in the hope that Bakarina will be with Maria.
Sep 17, 2021 10:23 PM

Oct 2017
Not surprised since this series is quite popular.
Sep 17, 2021 10:54 PM

Feb 2013
RobertBobert said:
NTAD said:

I'm not concerned about that. I'm asking if it's known or not what the film is.
Sep 17, 2021 10:57 PM

Apr 2012
NTAD said:
RobertBobert said:

The announcement calls it an "adaptation film" and adds that Baka "will be active in the theater after two TV shows."
Sep 17, 2021 10:59 PM

Jul 2020
RobertBobert said:
NTAD said:

The announcement calls it an "adaptation film" and adds that Baka "will be active in the theater after two TV shows."

it has not been confirmed if it will be a sequel or original. You know you could've just said that without the unnecessary roundabout type of post right?

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 17, 2021 11:02 PM

Feb 2013
Scordolo said:
RobertBobert said:

it has not been confirmed if it will be a sequel or original.
I have to concur with this as what I'm getting out of Google translate says
YoutubeDescription said:
"After two TV animations, Catalina will be active in the theater! !! Please wait for the follow-up report regarding the timing and contents."
Suggesting what it's about and when it's going to air are not yet known.
So I guess that answers my question.
Sep 17, 2021 11:07 PM

Apr 2012
Scordolo said:
RobertBobert said:

it has not been confirmed if it will be a sequel or original. You know you could've just said that without the unnecessary roundabout type of post right?

LOL what? Why are you attacking me so suddenly for no reason?
Sep 17, 2021 11:16 PM

Jul 2020
RobertBobert said:
Scordolo said:

and where in my post am I attacking you? I swear you are intentionally misreading my comment.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 17, 2021 11:18 PM

Apr 2012
Scordolo said:
RobertBobert said:

and where in my post am I attacking you?

So the passive-aggressive "You know you could've just said that without the unnecessary roundabout type of post right" above wasn't rude?
Sep 17, 2021 11:25 PM

Jul 2020
RobertBobert said:
Scordolo said:

and where in my post am I attacking you?

So the passive-aggressive "You know you could've just said that without the unnecessary roundabout type of post right" above wasn't rude?

I'm confused now. How is it rude? I just said you could've made it short instead of making it look. Bruh.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 17, 2021 11:34 PM

Apr 2012
Scordolo said:
RobertBobert said:

I'm confused now. How is it rude? I just said you could've made it short instead of making it look. Bruh.

How? The person asked a question. I made an answer that could be briefly described as "I don't know, that's what they write on YouTube." You attacked me, implying that I did something wrong, even though I was talking about something else.

Does my answer contradict the fact that there is no direct answer to his question yet?
Sep 18, 2021 4:06 AM
May 2015
I didn't expect a film just two seasons in.

I hope it will be a fun time.
Sep 18, 2021 11:12 AM

Jan 2018
I think I saw this anime before. I guess it's funny enough for a continuation. Hope the plot solidifies.
Sep 26, 2021 10:05 PM

Jul 2016
Bakarina getting movie is surprising because of what story is gonna be about. But this anime is fine so im good with this

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 1 hour ago

5 by Phlaryx »»
6 minutes ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
3 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Today

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
6 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
9 hours ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

Doshigatai - Today

3 by JehadKun »»
Today, 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.