Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 17, 2021 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, at this point now, Vanitas does truly care about Noe besides just being his partner in their quest.

It looks like this finale is a setup for the next season especially with talks about a dangerous monster possibly returned in Paris, France. I'm really glad to see Vanitas and Noe working so well together now as compared to the first few episodes. 8/10. Fun show overall and I'm sure season 2 is something to look forward to. The cliffhanger :o

Season 2 is airing in January next year!

https://twitter.com/vanitas_anime/status/1438887719460036614
Stark700Sep 17, 2021 8:31 AM
Sep 17, 2021 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
Vanitas sure loves Jeanne, doesn't he? But steering attention away to Noé, thankfully he's OK from his ordeal with Lord Ruthven, but it's a sinister one to label him as a slave to this mastermind from a forced oath, to use him when the time is right.

Roland is still stacking on his vampire knowledge, but others like Olivier may fear his reprisal to the Church for being against hunting down vampires and endangering the people around him. Still though, I admire Roland's calmness stance.

The Beast of Gévaudan has turned up again, looking like an enormous wolf from legends past, but Dante's info that it was a curse-bearing vampire excites Vanitas...while Noé thinks of it as bizarre fodder because he didn't ate in quite some time, but more like he's coming more sensitive to blood for indulgence purposes. And this is where Vanitas draws the line should Noé be tempted into drinking his blood and looking at his memories locked up as personal secrets of his past.

But Noé decides to follow Vanitas from behind, and with some exceptions and apologies, get back together on their usual relationship again.

AHHH there's
for a split moment and its time to hunt The Beast of Gévaudan down.
What happens thereafter, we will have to wait for the 2nd Cour to come soon in Winter 2022.

But still, the 1st Cour is a great one.
KANLen09Sep 17, 2021 10:51 AM
Sep 17, 2021 8:36 AM

Nov 2007

2nd cour airing winter 202
https://twitter.com/vanitas_anime/status/1438887719460036614
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 17, 2021 8:37 AM

Jul 2019
I watched some of the raw, will watch sub later, but I liked the interaction between Noe and Vanitas lol.
Sep 17, 2021 8:40 AM

Mar 2014
Great last episode, I thought they'd end at *that* point but they're probably saving it for the 2nd cour. I love how this episode was adapted. Vanitas and Noé's interactions were my favorite and I'm glad Bones kept them intact T_T

Can't wait for Gevaudan arc in January <3
Sep 17, 2021 8:40 AM

Apr 2020
appeared!!!!!

SingleH said:
The show is over. Why is it still marked as "Currently Airing?"
Be patient, last episode aired some minutes ago.

nyaa15Sep 17, 2021 10:02 AM
Sep 17, 2021 8:41 AM

Jul 2019
SingleH said:
I think mods died lol. They will mark it soon.
Sep 17, 2021 8:59 AM

Oct 2018
Good final episode, Vanitas and Noe have remained enjoyable throughout the whole season. They're really gonna keep me waiting for the second season like that though

Sep 17, 2021 9:02 AM
Aug 2021
so new season in january?
Sep 17, 2021 9:17 AM

Jun 2019
Season 2 got announced for January. Not gonna have to wait that long.

But, overall, didn't think I would enjoy another Vampire show this much after so many years. But, honestly, I'm really glad that I picked it up. The characters were really fun to watch. Noe, vanitas, and all the waifus in this show were amazing. Well, I guess I'll read the manga now.

They really left us hanging with some questions for the next season. Vanitas and Noe are such great friends, I love watching them and all their interactions. Can't wait to see their interactions again soon. 8/10
Sep 17, 2021 9:34 AM

Mar 2020
nyaa15 said:
appeared!!!!!

SingleH said:
Be patient, lsat episode aired some minutes ago.

Yup and thats my fav part!Best girl in vanitas imo!
234MannanSep 17, 2021 9:38 AM
Sep 17, 2021 9:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So there is the beast of Gévaudan in this anime and they're going to Gévaudan for the next cour?? I really can't wait it's gonna be great! It was also good to get more Vanitas and Noé interaction for the end of that 1st cour, I really liked this anime :)
Sep 17, 2021 9:57 AM

Jul 2019
Ye I just watched it in sub again, I liked this episode, but I'd like to know more of Vanitas if I were in Noe's position too lol. Well, only time will tell what happens next.

Good anime, I'd give it an 8/10 tbh. I liked what it had going for itself, and it is good to see a part 2 coming.

À Suivre!
Sep 17, 2021 10:00 AM

Jun 2021
I guess a good way to end the first cour
New villain, new characters, new plot point
Looking forward to the second cour
Sep 17, 2021 10:10 AM
Sep 2015
Vanitas forbids Noe from drinking his blood is actually confirm their potential romantic relationship. They save the best for the last. Forbidden action is also a metaphor for same-sex sexual interaction which was forbidden in that age.
Sep 17, 2021 10:15 AM

Jul 2020
Okay way to end the first cour, felt kinda conclusive but empty if that makes sense. The monologues and jokes were on point, but vanitas freaking out really shows the distance between the two.
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Sep 17, 2021 10:15 AM
Mar 2021
I like how they end it with the appearance of white haired girl (CV: Rie Kugimiya) so it will bring more question. We also meet the pink haired boy (CV: Murase Ayumu).

I really like Vanitas and Noe dynamics until the end. Noe's internal monologue is interesting to see. And this episode is the reason why I like Roland, the way he threaten Olivier lol

Vanitas, you shouldn't leave a girl alone in the middle of night lol

I hope they will show another character that should appear here though. Maybe they will put him in second season, or is this a sign the anime won't reach current arc in the manga T_T

In the end, I can't wait for second cour!!!
Alice0006Sep 17, 2021 10:24 AM
Sep 17, 2021 10:22 AM

May 2020
pretty good season
7/10 for me

prolly will watch part 2 of it

Sep 17, 2021 10:23 AM

Apr 2018
Well, after a wonderful night with Jeanne, Vanitas completely forgot about Noé and rushed to the hotel. Everything was fine with him, that's what he thought. But Lord Runthven made a kind of deal with Noé, an one-sided deal. That will cause a huge sacrifice ig.

Anyway, it's time to hunt the Beast of Gevaudan. A man-eater from the 18th century.
But that's for the second cour.

2 new characters appeared, the one with rose hair and a snow-like girl with Charlatan. A pretty good cliffhanger.

Overall a pretty good anime, the plot is interesting for sure. The character dynamic between Noé and Vanitas was just crazily good. Seriously laughed my ass off sometimes. The artsyle felt a bit off here and there but it was good most of the time, same goes for the animation.

One of the best openings of summer season and a pretty good ending song!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 17, 2021 10:23 AM

Mar 2020
Alice0006 said:
I like how they end it with the appearance of white haired girl (CV: Rie Kugimiya) so it will bring more question. We also meet the pink haired boy (CV: Murase Ayumu).

I really like Vanitas and Noe dynamics until the end. Noe's internal monologue is interesting to see. And this episode is the reason why I like Roland, the way he threaten Olivier lol

I hope they will show another character that should appear here though. Maybe they will put him in second season, or is this a sign the anime won't reach current arc in the manga T_T

I can't wait for second cour!!!
Yeah i think they will end it on chapter 43 or 44. So its understandable though i really wanted to see
234MannanSep 17, 2021 10:29 AM
Sep 17, 2021 10:28 AM
Mar 2021
234Mannan said:
Alice0006 said:

I can't wait for second cour!!!
Yeah i think they will end it on chapter 43 or 44. So its understandable though i really wanted to see

Yeah, my favorite arc is actually current arc in manga because we are able to see Vanitas past more and it's become darker compared to before T^T so if they don't include it, I am sad though I understand why. And I think you should put spoiler in that person name.
Sep 17, 2021 10:29 AM

Nov 2020
we finally reached the end of the first cour huh. I enjoyed every eps of vanitas so I'm looking forward to the 2nd cour.
overall it was a good anime

Sep 17, 2021 10:30 AM

Mar 2020
Alice0006 said:
234Mannan said:

Yeah, my favorite arc is actually current arc in manga because we are able to see Vanitas past more and it's become darker compared to before T^T so if they don't include it, I am sad though I understand why. And I think you should put spoiler in that person name.
Yup agreed even though the current arc hasnt finished, its pretty close to the beast of guvaden arc till now, it will probably surpass it for me as well.
Sep 17, 2021 10:33 AM

Jul 2017
well at least it's obvious where the 2nd cour is starting lol. though I guess the main cause for concern is when the contact card is gonna be played

but anywho this series definitely played out a lot differently than I was expecting from the 1st ep. Gave off very Monogatari vibes with not only the artistic choices but also in general how every character is simultaneously shithousery yet serious lol. And Vanitas and Noe really felt similar to Dazai and Atsushi, especially Vanitas he's almost like a clone of Dazai lmao

Jeanne protecc/10
Sep 17, 2021 10:35 AM

May 2020
That was some ruthless thing Ruthven did to Noé, that was painful to watch. Vanitas and Noé's interaction was fun as always, and now Noé wants a sip of Vanitas's blood too.

Pretty good cliffhanger with that snow woman. Was a nice first cour, now will have to wait for 2nd part till January.
Softhenic03Dec 4, 2021 1:55 AM
Sep 17, 2021 10:39 AM
Sep 2021
phantomfandom said:
Vanitas forbids Noe from drinking his blood is actually confirm their potential romantic relationship. They save the best for the last. Forbidden action is also a metaphor for same-sex sexual interaction which was forbidden in that age.

I don't know if you're joking, but as someone who has read the manga this won't happen whatsoever. Also Vanitas basically says that he loves Jeanne for like 20 times and almost slept with her and people still think he'll end up with Noe? LOL, why so desperate?
Sep 17, 2021 10:41 AM

Oct 2017
Ruthven pretty much got hold of Noé, he can now use him at a critical moment as he wishes. Noé got a lot more thirsty than usual, is it due to his blood loss or due to Ruthven's power I wonder. Since Jeanne also gets really thirsty for blood sometimes and she's also under Ruthven's control.

Decent first cour, liked it overall. Thou nothing of any significance happened so far but I'm quite hopeful for the second cour. We even got a glimpse of a new character and she's voiced by the tsundere queen. Noé and Vanitas' journey continues in cour 2.
Sep 17, 2021 10:50 AM
Aug 2020
This is my first vampire anime and was quite Intrigued by the first 2 episodes Vanitas and Noe seemed like very interesting characters but as the anime progressed I got a little bored as not much info was given about Vanitas past or much about Noe and his teacher and the the plot wasn't getting better. I am waiting for season 2 so that I can learn more of there past and then my feelings towards the anime may change.
The op/ed both are very good and is one of the best of this season. I hope that season 2 doesn't get delayed and gets aired on/before Jan 2022.
Overall a pretty good anime 7/10.
Sep 17, 2021 10:52 AM

May 2021
I guess Jeanne has the same curse that Ruthven gave Noe this episode as they both are more drawn towards blood in the same way. Decent ending with a tease for the next cour.

This cour was alright, more of a build-up for what's coming by establishing the characters, atmosphere, setting, and story. The characters are fun, the animation & art was great, and story was at the very least engaging. Interested to see where it goes from here.
Sep 17, 2021 10:53 AM
May 2021
I can’t wait season two for this anime
Sep 17, 2021 10:59 AM
Mar 2020
nameIess_V said:
phantomfandom said:

I don't know if you're joking, but as someone who has read the manga this won't happen whatsoever. Also Vanitas basically says that he loves Jeanne for like 20 times and almost slept with her and people still think he'll end up with Noe? LOL, why so desperate?

You're aware that this person clearly hasn't read the manga, right? Besides, Vanitas liking Jeanne doesn't mean that

1. They will end up together (they probably won't, I mean, everyone will probably die)
2. One has to like them together and not prefer a different ship with him. That's not "desperate", it is simply having a different preference than you
3. Them being together and liking each other means they will stay together forever. That's not realistic at all, as the majority of people don't stay with their first love all their lives or keep their interest in them, and Jun has done before a couple that is actually interested in each other but don't end up together despite there being a ton of spice between them.
4. Feelings are complicated, being attracted to someone doesn't mean you can't love another. Jun said she wants to explore different facets of romance in VnC, so you don't really know what she will do with her characters until the end
Sep 17, 2021 10:59 AM

Nov 2019
Well there's a scene after end credits.
is introduced and she looks and sounds amazing! Winter now feels very far away!
Thus the tone shift begins, with Noé getting a slave functionality, and Vanitas going for the big fish. There's a lot of theories that can be made from this episode, but I think I should keep them for later.

The biggest takes are Vanitas actually figuring out his whole date with Jeanne is a diversion for Ruthven to do things. The way he ran for probably the only person he considers to be slightly trustworthy was heartbreaking.
Noé 's situation is kinda bad. He's the only existing Archviste, he can't consult to another one of his own kind to learn about his desires and powers. I don't trust the Shapeless One, who might have shaped Noé to become a tool of his liking. I mean, Noé analyses everything from ab initio - he considers every possibility and desires to reach the truth. He has limitless curiosity for unknown things and people. Is this a Archviste trait, or is this something deeply ingrained into him as a child?
He considered himself guilty for not figuring out Louis' crisis. Does Vanitas' expressions remind him of the same, and he's living that trauma? This will be pretty difficult to understand. Because Noé seems to almost hit the jackpot regarding understanding the context behind certain things - like "love" (Episode 7) or salvation (Episode 6). He's like a curious child trying to learn all these stuff, and that might be part of the reason behind Ruthven letting him live: "He's only a child".

Perhaps the most effective part was the opening song playing. If you haven't checked already, the lyrics are very contextual and explains the nature of Noé and Vanitas. The first part (anime opening version) is Noé portion; while the second part is Vanitas portion. I'd love to make a thread analysing the lyrics, but I don't have access to the official, reliable version.

A very solid 8/10 which could have been easily 9/10 if they just went a little bit more manga faithful (this is the type of story where every word counts), expanded that Ep 3 Jeanne fight and paced a few things better (Ep 7 follows just freaking 1 chapter out of nowhere, while Ep 9 goes va va vroom with the first arc!).

Off to the snowy forests of Gevaudan!

"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 17, 2021 11:10 AM
Sep 2021
VelCake said:
nameIess_V said:

You're aware that this person clearly hasn't read the manga, right? Besides, Vanitas liking Jeanne doesn't mean that

1. They will end up together (they probably won't, I mean, everyone will probably die)
2. One has to like them together and not prefer a different ship with him. That's not "desperate", it is simply having a different preference than you
3. Them being together and liking each other means they will stay together forever. That's not realistic at all, as the majority of people don't stay with their first love all their lives or keep their interest in them, and Jun has done before a couple that is actually interested in each other but don't end up together despite there being a ton of spice between them.
4. Feelings are complicated, being attracted to someone doesn't mean you can't love another. Jun said she wants to explore different facets of romance in VnC, so you don't really know what she will do with her characters until the end

People can ship whatever they want, lol. I don't care. But it's getting annoying how people choose to ignore love between a man and a woman just because they like a different ship and then proceed to claim it as canon or whatever.
Sep 17, 2021 11:11 AM

May 2021
VelCake said:
nameIess_V said:

You mean by changing this from Shounen to BL?? hhh that must have been a surprise but I'm pretty sure it won't.
Sep 17, 2021 11:13 AM

Sep 2011
It was a funny episode. This anime was great but I didn't like as much as other season anime. I will watch the second cour for sure.
Sep 17, 2021 11:17 AM

Feb 2017
well i didnt particularly care for this show LMFAO. i didnt hate it but i didnt love it either - kinda just tolerated it for 12 weeks. it started out pretty good but i was getting incredibly bored, impatient, and tired as i proceeded through each episode. i guess maybe i was expecting something more like vampire knight (which i have my own issues with) or hellsing.

the one time i got excited during this anime was at the very end of that one episode where whatever MC gets locked in that cage and the other MC had to fight that one guy. but then i was immediately unimpressed the very next episode.

overall, this was just meh imo and i wont be watching the next part.

and to the one guy a few weeks ago who told me that my OPINION on this show was OBJECTIVELY wrong, all i have to say is LMAO

placeholder text
Sep 17, 2021 11:17 AM

May 2021
nameIess_V said:
VelCake said:

People can ship whatever they want, lol. I don't care. But it's getting annoying how people choose to ignore love between a man and a woman just because they like a different ship and then proceed to claim it as canon or whatever.
Well obviously, I have no problem with the Fujoshi who ship Vanitas x Noe as long as they don't ignore the fact that this also has a straight romance, sometimes it's a bit annoying to see people ignore that and some of them spread hatred towards Jeanne just because her relationship with Vanitas ruined their ship.
Sep 17, 2021 11:38 AM
Mar 2020
nameIess_V said:
VelCake said:

this person never once claimed it as canon though lol
Sep 17, 2021 11:40 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Pretty good cour overall. Very entertaining in its character interactions, which reminded me of how the characters in Sk8 did so, though in a more "Victorian" setting I suppose. Among them Jeanne, Noé, Vanitas and Dom were my favorites (the mains basically, which is good). The animation also was, for the most part, very solid, and the soundtrack certainly didn't disappoint (my favorite being the ending theme).

What I wasn't a big fan of were the not-so subtle blood sucking scenes. I can tell why they are there, but they may be a tad too long and "over-acted", if you get my drift. Shipping-wise I'm not gonna enter that discussion since whoever can date whoever else and I'm not certain what the result is gonna be in that department.

Lastly, I didn't get a full grasp on the plot as a whole considering how the details were presented throughout the different episodes. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to them but there were times where I got lost on the details. A rewatch may help on that front while waiting for season 2. Hopefully it lives up to its predecessor.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 17, 2021 11:44 AM
Sep 2021
VelCake said:
nameIess_V said:

“Confirm their potential romantic relationship” is basically close enough to calling something potentially canon in the future.
Sep 17, 2021 11:46 AM
Mar 2020
Yukino_chan99 said:
nameIess_V said:

Well obviously, I have no problem with the Fujoshi who ship Vanitas x Noe as long as they don't ignore the fact that this also has a straight romance, sometimes it's a bit annoying to see people ignore that and some of them spread hatred towards Jeanne just because her relationship with Vanitas ruined their ship.

You're bringing two different discussions here: people hating on Jeanne and people disliking Vanitas with her in favour of him with Noé. They can overlap, but aren't the same thing.
I belong in the second group - I really don't like Vanitas with Jeanne and much prefer him with Noé (for various reasons that don't fit in this discussion at the moment), HOWEVER I don't care if others ship them AND that has no effect on my love for Jeanne, because my view on individual characters is independent from them in their relationships. But just because they like each other and have canon interest doesn't mean I have to like it, and much less I have to deal with hate from others who do ship them for it. Each one to their own.
Sep 17, 2021 11:51 AM
Mar 2020
nameIess_V said:
VelCake said:

“Confirm their potential romantic relationship” is basically close enough to calling something potentially canon in the future.

And? That's not a problem, as the story is far from over. They still aren't calling it canon lol
Stop forcing that and go back to the four topics I pointed out to see more about that matter.
Sep 17, 2021 11:53 AM
Sep 2021
VelCake said:
nameIess_V said:

And? That's not a problem, as the story is far from over. They still aren't calling it canon lol
Stop forcing that and go back to the four topics I pointed out to see more about that matter.

I still disagree with you, lol.
Sep 17, 2021 12:00 PM
Mar 2020
nameIess_V said:
VelCake said:

I still disagree with you, lol.

considering none of the statements here at the least conclusive regarding the work and the manga itself isn't anywhere close to ending, that's the oddest thing to disagree about, but sure? Whatever man.
Sep 17, 2021 12:26 PM

May 2021
VelCake said:
Yukino_chan99 said:

You're bringing two different discussions here: people hating on Jeanne and people disliking Vanitas with her in favour of him with Noé. They can overlap, but aren't the same thing.
I belong in the second group - I really don't like Vanitas with Jeanne and much prefer him with Noé (for various reasons that don't fit in this discussion at the moment), HOWEVER I don't care if others ship them AND that has no effect on my love for Jeanne, because my view on individual characters is independent from them in their relationships. But just because they like each other and have canon interest doesn't mean I have to like it, and much less I have to deal with hate from others who do ship them for it. Each one to their own.
I don't mind you don't like Vanitas x Jeanne, I just hope you guys respect the canon story that was made and don't spread hatred towards Jeanne just because of her relationship with Vanitas, I also like Vanitas and Noe's relationship, but not in terms of romance, I like platonic relationship between the two, in romance I prefer Vanitas and Jeanne. and I hate it when any VaniNoe shippers spread their hatred towards Jeanne just because ruin their ship, they are the worst tbh. I honestly never had a problem with Fujoshi ship anyone, I can't ban them because it's their right.

but I agree with nameless_V it's getting annoying how people choose to ignore love between a man and a woman just because they like a different ship and then proceed to claim it as canon or whatever. I found that some of the people who started spreading rumors about this was BL on twitter and YouTube when the first few eps were just released, luckily some manga readers were quick to refute the rumors. that's what I don't like. I want this anime to be popular and can be enjoyed by all people, whether Straight or Fujoshi.
Yukino_chan99Sep 17, 2021 1:18 PM
Sep 17, 2021 12:32 PM

Jul 2011
I will be honest, in this episode I just could think of Vanitas singing a parody of "Milkshake" like "My blood brings all the boys to the yard, And they're like, it's better than yours"

Till next cour.
Sep 17, 2021 12:33 PM
Sep 2020
Aww I loved this ep, a good ending to season 1 can’t wait for the second
Sep 17, 2021 12:55 PM

Sep 2021
I didn't have many expectations when I first found out about this series. However, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Some of the episodes were hit or miss. This final episode was more on the side of miss but it wasn't bad. I'm looking forward to the 2nd cour!

Overall 7/10
Sep 17, 2021 1:05 PM

Jun 2014
This episode definitely felt like it was setting the seeds for future events, especially with that post-ED cliffhanger, so it's nice that we're getting a second season and we won't have to wait too long for it. This was better than I expected it to be, looking forward to S2!!
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 17, 2021 1:24 PM

Apr 2015
I really wonder what kind of order Ruthven would give Noe in the future.. It really sounds nasty has Noe has no recollection of Ruthven biting him.

Roland really is on the same height of intriguing as Vanitas is. The way he almost picked a fight with another chasseur was pretty interesting. Asking how many paladins he could defeat single handed.

Noe going absolutely nuts on the smell of Vanitas' blood was pretty funny.

Girl in post credit scene sounds like she's voiced by Kugimiya Rie, that something to look forward to.

Overall it was a great and fun show. I look forward to S2! 8/10
CeddyyBearrSep 17, 2021 1:27 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

126 by nikki05 »»
Apr 15, 10:30 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

242 by Sasutaschi »»
Apr 6, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Mar 25, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

148 by wallus81 »»
Mar 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Carte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

350 by wallus81 »»
Mar 18, 4:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.