Forum Settings
Forums

'Slow Loop' Reveals Main Cast, Additional Staff, First Promo

New
Aug 23, 2021 12:19 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website for the television anime adaptation of Maiko Uchino's Slow Loop manga revealed main cast, additional staff, the first key visual (pictured), and first promotional video on Tuesday. The anime is scheduled to air in January 2022.

Cast
Hiyori Minagi: Rin Kasumi
Koharu Minagi: Natsumi Hioka (Super Cub)
Koi Yoshinaga: Tomomi Mineuchi (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon S)

Staff
Assistant Director: Geisei Morita (Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo)
Fishing Scenes Director: Takumi Shibata (Mix episode director)
Cooking/Special Effects Animation Director: Kyouta Washikita (Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai Hen prop design)
Art Director: Michiko Morokuma (Studio Tenjin) (Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii)
Color Design: Erika Tsukino (Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei)
Director of Photography: Atsushi Satou (Studio Shamrock) (Meikyuu Black Company)
3D Director: Toshirou Hamamura (Wired) (Sarazanmai)
Editing: Maki Sendo (Real-T) (Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy editing assistant)
Sound Director: Masanori Tsuchiya (Yesterday wo Utatte)
Music: Takurou Iga (Tsuki ga Kirei)
Music Production: flying DOG

Noriaki Akitaya (Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san) is helming the anime at Connect. Yuka Yamada (Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!) is in charge of the series composition. Shouko Takimoto (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku) is the chief animation director and character designer.

Uchino published the slice of life manga in Manga Time Kirara Forward in April 2018 as a guest before serializing it in the magazine in September that year. Houbunsha shipped the fourth volume on January 12.

PV

Source: Moca News
VindstotAug 23, 2021 12:32 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 23, 2021 12:45 PM

Apr 2012
Looks like Asteroid in love about fishing and with less yuri bait.
Aug 23, 2021 1:11 PM

Nov 2008
This is an even cuter Houkago Teibou Nisshi with better character design. It should turn out pretty well since it's a MTK adaptation.

Aug 23, 2021 1:14 PM

Apr 2012
Hoppy said:
This is an even cuter Houkago Teibou Nisshi with better character design. It should turn out pretty well since it's a MTK adaptation.

Do you think this design is better? For my taste, this "version" is more moe blob-ish.
Aug 23, 2021 1:22 PM

Nov 2008
RobertBobert said:
Hoppy said:

Do you think this design is better? For my taste, this "version" is more moe blob-ish.

Yes, Slow Loop's character design looks slightly more cuter.

Aug 23, 2021 5:28 PM

Apr 2012
Hoppy said:
RobertBobert said:

Yes, Slow Loop's character design looks slightly more cuter.

Well, there seems to be a difference in our tastes.
Aug 23, 2021 5:42 PM

Feb 2019
We're reaching unspeakable levels of blob men should never strive for.
Aug 23, 2021 8:09 PM
Jun 2021
I love fishing and now I can enjoy a new fishing anime while I fish. Sometimes things just work out 8)
Aug 23, 2021 9:35 PM
Jul 2018
they both look really cute so i wonder if there'll be romance, that'd be pretty cool
Aug 24, 2021 2:13 AM

Aug 2020
FINALLY!!!! A show that's actually good in winter 2022. very excited for it.

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Aug 24, 2021 2:27 AM

Apr 2012
spaesu said:
they both look really cute so i wonder if there'll be romance, that'd be pretty cool

This manga is nowhere marketed as romance and there is not a single hint of it in the trailer or synopsis, so let the fishing anime still be the fishing anime.

Corrout said:

So, Baraou no Souretsu and the new JoJo are worth nothing to you?
Aug 24, 2021 2:44 AM

Aug 2020
RobertBobert said:
Corrout said:

not at all, no, they are worth nothing to me. I dropped jojo and the other one doesn't look like it'll be to my enjoyment.

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Aug 24, 2021 2:51 AM

Apr 2012
Corrout said:
RobertBobert said:

not at all, no, they are worth nothing to me. I dropped jojo and the other one doesn't look like it'll be to my enjoyment.

For the first time I see a person who droped JoJo, but at the same time in absentia considers to be good SoL, which they have not even watched yet. However, this is probably a difference in tastes again, I don't know.
Aug 24, 2021 3:10 AM

Jul 2019
See, this is what I need in my life. I'd want to read it but idk if I should...

Aug 24, 2021 6:14 AM

Dec 2018
I like that the op has Yuri vibes. And I hope there will only be cute girls in this

Awwwwww my little fishing lesbians are so fucking cute together♥♥♥ I hope there will be a million sweet lesbian kisses in this,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I think Hioka, Natsumi was great as Shii in SC. Also really like Mineuchi, Tomomi especially for her role in Slow Start. Last but not least I am so glad Akitaya, Noriaki is the director. He Is also the director of Tonari no which is one of the gayest CGDCT I have ever watched. That makes me hopeful for some sweet Yuri in this

Yuri-CrusaderAug 24, 2021 7:05 AM
Aug 24, 2021 10:09 AM

Jul 2021
I am super excited about this show! I read a few chapters of the manga about a year ago and stopped due to slow translations, and I remember it was very good! I hope this will be a good cgdct anime!!!!!
Aug 24, 2021 1:21 PM
Jul 2018
Yuri-Crusader said:
I like that the op has Yuri vibes. And I hope there will only be cute girls in this

Awwwwww my little fishing lesbians are so fucking cute together♥♥♥ I hope there will be a million sweet lesbian kisses in this,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I think Hioka, Natsumi was great as Shii in SC. Also really like Mineuchi, Tomomi especially for her role in Slow Start. Last but not least I am so glad Akitaya, Noriaki is the director. He Is also the director of Tonari no which is one of the gayest CGDCT I have ever watched. That makes me hopeful for some sweet Yuri in this

ikr!!! i completely agree and im quite hopeful too, now all we can do is wait and see!
RobertBobert said:
spaesu said:

This manga is nowhere marketed as romance and there is not a single hint of it in the trailer or synopsis, so let the fishing anime still be the fishing anime.
well, i don't know about you but i was kind of getting those vibes. but anyway who knows, you never know what could happen... a story always needs to have some development after all... ;)
Aug 24, 2021 1:23 PM

Apr 2012
@spaesu good for you, if that's the only thing that interests you in any plot with two female leads.
RobertBobertAug 24, 2021 1:42 PM
Aug 24, 2021 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
RobertBobert said:
@spaesu good for you, if that's the only thing that interests you in any plot with two female leads.
i mean it's not the only that interests me of course, the fact that it seems to be a chill cgdct show also peaks my interest quite a lot since those types of shows are definitely some of my favourites as well. i just quite like romance stuff, thats all :)
Aug 25, 2021 8:39 AM
Feb 2021
ColdBisquiT said:
I am super excited about this show! I read a few chapters of the manga about a year ago and stopped due to slow translations, and I remember it was very good! I hope this will be a good cgdct anime!!!!!
idk mate, maybe just a bait. Acctually im more prefer chara design like teibobu nishi, but if there is shojou ai in it, count me in lol

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
9 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
11 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

30 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.