Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 16, 2021 8:31 PM

Jul 2020
I gotta say that I'm enjoying this anime more than I thought I would lol, I just find it to be funny

Anyways, it will be interesting to see what happens next now that Minase has managed to get Saki to come out of her parents house and right back to Naoya's
Jul 16, 2021 8:41 PM
Feb 2021
LordSozin said:
When is the white hair girl come in. I want to see her, honestly. The Pink Hair and Blue hair girl are so dumb. Yellow hair doesn't seem smart either. I want a girl that will being a sense and push the story forward.

What can I say? I got few laughs out of this trash.

Spoiler alert, don't count on any character doing either of those things.
Jul 16, 2021 8:43 PM
Feb 2021
leonthelionhart said:
I may be overthinking things but if they wanted to eat lunch together couldnt they just say they are friends and since she makes such amazing food she offered to cook for them? Seems much simpler than this. Also couldnt he just sleep with them one at a time? Theres no reason they have to do it together, he sleeps with one that night and the other the next..also seems pretty simple.

No, they can't do any of those things. They have to be equal. Always. Because Naoya is an idiot.
Jul 16, 2021 9:52 PM

Jul 2014
Mirika!!!!!

Another great episode, I love these idiots.
Jul 16, 2021 10:21 PM

Jan 2020
Yea… unlike all of you on here I already hate Saki. She’s more useless than Aqua and mistreats Naoya way too much. As much as I like Naoya an mc, he’s an idiot for not letting go of her imo.
AnimillionJul 16, 2021 10:25 PM
Jul 16, 2021 10:22 PM

Jan 2020
MugenNoShirayuki said:
LordSozin said:
When is the white hair girl come in. I want to see her, honestly. The Pink Hair and Blue hair girl are so dumb. Yellow hair doesn't seem smart either. I want a girl that will being a sense and push the story forward.

What can I say? I got few laughs out of this trash.

That actually is a spoiler. Why would you decide to post that.
Jul 16, 2021 10:24 PM

Jan 2020
salarx said:
This show should be above 7 by end of this season otherwise I'll lose my faith in anime community.

I lost faith a while ago. I mean they all seemed to be addicted to the boring Higehiro so yea.
Jul 16, 2021 10:34 PM

Apr 2012
tbh, if i was her i would be like "Saki-san, if u dont talk with Naoya i will tell him what i saw on ur phone" EZ Clap
Jul 16, 2021 10:38 PM

Aug 2020
Another hilarious ep! They are doing this whole poly relationship so wrong but it is to be expected considering it is their first so I am expecting it to improve as it continues. The main aspects of poly relationships from what I found out is trust and definitely communication which Saki is refusing to do even though Naoya is willing and wanting to listen. Naoya actually seems like a decent bf.

Of course the romance cliche of some girl trying to get in between is coming up next. Let's see what nonsense she is going to bring to the table. I think it is obvious that people like Saki's best friend and so forth are going to find out about their relationship but I feel like blondie may find out first or be the reason certain people find out hmmm

Jul 16, 2021 10:48 PM
Feb 2021
Animillion said:
MugenNoShirayuki said:

That actually is a spoiler. Why would you decide to post that.

It isn't a spoiler, it's the style of humor this series operates on.
Jul 16, 2021 11:03 PM

Sep 2015
I am liking this too much, they really want to balance out with the humiliation of each characters, and find innovative ways to make things more odd out of place. The toilet scene was just too hilarious, and I can relate myself to it.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jul 16, 2021 11:39 PM

Jun 2020
They're taking their time finding a good spot to eat together at lunch, It's all the restroom for options but finally, they made up their mind inside the Gym's storage room

Oh no Saki's realization that she hasn't been doing much for Naoya Like myself at home, Just slacking thought of her that she would lose to Nagisa's talents, And she's off to compete with Nagisa's capabilities but she's lacking every single aspect as to how she can surpass Nagisa's skill's, But she tried to seduce Naoya and that was gold I agree, And she came back home although they're neighbors so it should change much

Naoya's efforts are disregarded by Saki lol all the things he has done, And I didn't expect Nagisa to make Naoya touch her boobs and made Saki jump to his balcony that was bold of her.
Jul 17, 2021 1:09 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
we've got half a year left worth of anime and we're only 3 episodes into this one but I'm calling this one my anime of the year, this shit is legendary

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 17, 2021 2:12 AM
Jun 2017
wahahahaha... this 3 way relationship is a big joke, i am so hooked watching it... hahaha
Jul 17, 2021 5:48 AM

May 2018
Lol Nagisa's boobs are very meh, not flat enough for me
Jul 17, 2021 6:10 AM
Feb 2021
This anime is very entertaining, I can't stop laughing and smiling every single scene.
Jul 17, 2021 6:12 AM
Jul 2018
Haha very funny episode xd lol lmao
Jul 17, 2021 6:40 AM

Oct 2016
That's 3 out of 3 episodes so far where I am laughing like crazy lmao, I hope it reaches 12 out of 12. Honestly really tempted to read the manga, it's just so hilariously spicy that I wanna know what happens next.

Saki is definitely one of my favorite roles of Ayaneru now, she's so great lmao. Bruh, 100,000 yen and not a single five star, Naoya has shit luck. Saki just lives next door lmao, I love that gag, the only other time I think that I've seen this kind of gag in anime is SSSS.Gridman. Saki really jumped from one building to another, she's just built different. Looking forward to the next episode, we'll finally meet the streamer blonde girl.
Jul 17, 2021 6:40 AM
May 2021
Nice soundtrack setting on the first scene and gotta love that balcony jump scene
Jul 17, 2021 7:41 AM

Mar 2014
Okay tbh even though most the joke is still a bit of loss to me there was one moment where I did get one good chuckle so....good job
Jul 17, 2021 7:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol, wtf with this episode, very chaotic.
First thing first, they spent lots of trouble for just finding a lunch spot, which is ridiculously insane if you think about it seriously. Almost took over an entire half episode only for it. I had a good chuckle listening Saki said stinks, why you entering then? Lul.

Finally, they found the fine spot. However, its made Saki worst cause she realizing a basic thing for a good build-up relationship, at least thats what she thought. So, in short, its absolutely a failure. But she started that shit out, which ofc just fell miserably. But, she successfully got convince by another unexpected move from those cutie pie. Tho, who couldn't blink an eyes with those fast action? Dear lord....

Irony, for Saki, in my point of view. But at least its getting hilarious at some unexpected turn. So nevermind any weird takes and celebrate another greatness that entering Naoya harem. Lets go!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 17, 2021 8:21 AM
May 2020
saki literally took the leap of faith for some breast touching
Jul 17, 2021 4:42 PM

Jan 2020
Another pretty fun episode for me. I liked thw sweet moments but it's sad what happened with saki

It's understandable but sad. I'm pretty sure she'll come back sooner or later especially with the way this episode ended off so I'll hope for the best. That blond character seems pretty cool and it looks like she'll appear next episode based off of the preview so that's something for me to look forward to

I'm honestly surprised I'm liking this so much

Jul 17, 2021 7:52 PM
Aug 2020
I really can't tell if this MC is some next level chad, or just an idiot.
Jul 17, 2021 8:09 PM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
"I'm not doing shit!"
"‘Do you prefer Nagisa Chan’s huge boobs!?" ... *Nagisa in bed*: HUH?
Saki saying that she's going home and living next door lmao

This anime genuinely makes me laugh and that's good enough for me. As frustrating as she can be, Saki is my favorite character. Her VA is perfect lmao

The World Suffused with Sound.
Jul 17, 2021 11:04 PM

Mar 2019
at this point I am watching this just for the sake of meme

Jul 17, 2021 11:56 PM
Oct 2020
This anime is totally awesome, in episode 3 they showed how that the guy is balancing out the his relation with those two girls, like when saki wanted to be in bed and he refused
Jul 18, 2021 12:29 AM

Oct 2008
LOLZ the part wherein Mirika is killing it with her evil boobs is pretty much true IRL because if you have more SIMPS WORSHIPPING you would have more MONEY definitely! BWAHAHAHA
4/5.

Jul 18, 2021 3:41 AM

Nov 2013
Man... I felt bad for Saki xD Being an airhead and "useless" must be depressing, especially when compared to a mega "can and will do anything for you" type of waifu.
Luckily MC is too dense to care for any of that. Useful or not, useless or not, he doesn't care. In a way, that's a good trait... but I'm not sure if MC is capable of love... I mean, only things left that he could care about are: one's personality, feelings of others.

MC is a void. At this point he will either marry all of the girls or stop on 1 after others quit by themselves. Never in hell will MC decide who he loves more by himself.

Considering how stupid this show is, I think it HAS TO end with MC getting ALL the girls. Girls would likely prefer this over a sadder, realistic ending.
Jul 18, 2021 9:22 AM
Jul 2021
As far fetched as the whole premise is, I feel like the creator(s) have so far done quite a decent job illustrating the difficulties in setting up and maintaining such an arrangement between 3 people of different minds. I haven't read the manga but I really hope white and yellow hair from the poster aren't a true part of the "relationship", I feel like if that happens all the characters will end up devolving in personality and relationship progression will stagnate.
Jul 18, 2021 2:35 PM
Jul 2018
This anime is trash but I like it, theese 3 episodes were funny and entertaining, I still hate the MC though, might continue watching this.
Jul 18, 2021 3:09 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A nice Saki focused episode, she had a lot of hilarious moments as well as cute moments, I’m also really loving her VA, she’s doing a great job and it really fits Saki. Still absolutely loving this show and I’m excited to see the new girl next week, funny to see she’s apparently a streamer that plays gachas lol.
Jul 18, 2021 4:02 PM

Jun 2017
salarx said:
This show should be above 7 by end of this season otherwise I'll lose my faith in anime community.

Agreed, I couldn't stop myself from binging the manga up to the latest chapter and I gotta say....SHIT WILL GET WAY CRAZIER. (esp the blonde girl is so over the top)

Honestly it's such a refreshing romcom and all the girls are pretty great.
MomoSinXJul 18, 2021 4:05 PM
Jul 18, 2021 7:31 PM

Apr 2021
Did anyone else see Nagisa’s bow turn pink for a second? It happened at about 9:39 in the episode.
Jul 18, 2021 8:36 PM
Jul 2021
I only watch this Anime because of the Seiyuu line-up.I watches the episode 1 then I realize its better than any romcom where the MC is dense and annoying side character.People tend to hate it cause the internet said so.I'm reading the manga now and for me the best girl is Mirika(The blonde twintail).I admit that the MC of this show is cringy but its still better than the other MC who don't have guts to confess their feeling and its pretty annoying to me.

Why would you choose onto two if you can have both.
-Naoya
AverageEnjoyer24Jul 18, 2021 8:43 PM
No one knows what the future holds.That's why its potential is infinite.
-Okabe Rintarou
Jul 19, 2021 6:51 AM

Aug 2020
I'm not sure if Naoya's speech about wanting both Nagisa and Saki was beautiful or wrong hahahahahah

Man! This anime is becoming funnier and funnier. They had lunch in a equipment place, or so it seemed. No more bathroom lunches for Nagisa. After all, they didn't have the courage to reveal their relationship to the school, but I'm glad they didn't. It would be awkward. Naoya's brief rejection towards Saki's advances made me wish both girls leave him. The man who wants everything might get nothing.

Looking forward to the next parts.

Jul 19, 2021 9:50 AM

Apr 2018
Clas1ck said:
How long are their breaks? On top of that just to find a place to eat hahah

Saki's existential crisis ๐Ÿ˜‚
Don't think about anything else, just do what you're good at. This is what I learned today
Naoya definition of Simp ( ๏ฝฅเธด อœส– ๏ฝฅเธด)

Every week with this I affirm that my tastes are so distorted that I do not understand myself

Clearly haven't seen Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro. You'd be suprised on how much you can do within limited time
Jul 19, 2021 12:20 PM

Feb 2014
Naoya spent 100,000 Yen on a gacha game and failed to pull a 5-star servant? I can imagine plenty of people who're watching this series can relate to that feeling of "The rate-up is a lie!" =(

Once again, the comedy between the three of them was great and I do have to give respect to Naoya for not giving up on trying to get Saki back. In the end, Nagisa pulled a pro gamer move by grabbing his hand and placing it on her boob. It instantly got Saki back where even the temptation of cake failed earlier. XD

We'll finally see the blonde gamer girl in the next episode appearing in person and I do like her looks in the OP/ED animations. Hopefully she'll be as good as I'm hoping she'll be.
Jul 19, 2021 12:25 PM
Jan 2009
I really love the opening song to this series. Show is dumb and unrealistic, but it's also really funny.
Jul 20, 2021 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
Alright I don't care if you like him or not this guy is reaching makoto itou levels of bad.
Whether accidentally or not this serious is touching on pretty big problems with polygamy as a whole. They're obviously going to play this for jokes and return to normal next episode but this was was in showing how being impartial can be detrimental to everyone in a relationship. Not minase though because she is just weird.
Idk why but I just felt like taking this episode seriously
Jul 20, 2021 6:47 PM
Nov 2020
God this is the greatest terrible show I've ever seen.
Jul 24, 2021 11:41 PM

Feb 2017
yea, I can't deal with this nonsense anymore, especially when girl #3 looks to make things even more annoying.

I also don't see why Naoya's so appealing that the girls are willing to put up with this relationship that ends up leaving them feeling lacking, I just don't understand why any girl (or guy) would willingly be part of such a relationship.
E_CreatorJul 24, 2021 11:45 PM
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Jul 25, 2021 2:25 AM

Jan 2021
Rika, join the game.

It looks like there will be another game episode, like Nagisa & Saki which reminds me of Hanako, Kasumi & Olivia from Asobi Asobase Anime.
Jul 27, 2021 7:39 AM
Nov 2016
Omg, just say she's Saki's friend and eat together in the classroom. No one would suspect a thing. Dumb as hell.
And why does everyone scream in this show ? Annoying ! The voice actoring is way too over the top, in a bad way.
Show isn't even funny. Just annoying and cringeworthy.
I'm gonna go ahead and watch episode 4, cuz it's already out. But this anime is beyond garbage. 4/10 at best. The current MAL rating is too generous.
Jul 31, 2021 11:08 PM
Nov 2019
Are we sure Saki isn't the actual main character?
Aug 20, 2021 3:53 AM

Mar 2018
Animillion said:
Yea… unlike all of you on here I already hate Saki. She’s more useless than Aqua and mistreats Naoya way too much. As much as I like Naoya an mc, he’s an idiot for not letting go of her imo.

I agree. Saki is a huge bitch. She clearly doesn't like Naoya as a person at all. Never has she shown that she cares for him. She just wants him as a possession. She only cares about what he thinks because she's afraid of losing him. She treats him like shit.

Saki is awful. Worst girl I've seen in a while.
Aug 20, 2021 8:03 AM
Feb 2021
SpectrumDT said:
Animillion said:

I agree. Saki is a huge bitch. She clearly doesn't like Naoya as a person at all. Never has she shown that she cares for him. She just wants him as a possession. She only cares about what he thinks because she's afraid of losing him. She treats him like shit.

SpectrumDT said:
Animillion said:

Well that works out perfectly, because Naoya treats her like shit. At least Saki's loyal.
Aug 20, 2021 9:33 AM

Oct 2017
Saki feels completely defeated by Nagisa and took drastic measures lmao but that didn't work. Naoya has lots of self control. Also nice Nagisa gave Naoya the chance to make up with Saki, hope he can mend things.
Aug 20, 2021 10:21 PM

Mar 2018
MugenNoShirayuki said:
SpectrumDT said:

SpectrumDT said:

Well that works out perfectly, because Naoya treats her like shit. At least Saki's loyal.

Would you please stop quoting me? Since you clearly don't acknowledge polyamory as legitimate, I don't want to discuss it with you.

Please do not reply to this. Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚
Aug 20, 2021 10:40 PM
Feb 2021
SpectrumDT said:
MugenNoShirayuki said:

Would you please stop quoting me? Since you clearly don't acknowledge polyamory as legitimate, I don't want to discuss it with you.

Please do not reply to this. Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Believe it or not, I can view polyamory as legitimate and believe that this show is a horrible example of it that treats one of the involved parties with intense disrespect of her wishes for the relationship to not be polyamorous.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

312 by Refridgerater »»
Apr 8, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

181 by bem_bir_ilke3 »»
Mar 11, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

96 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 29, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

90 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 28, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

128 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 28, 3:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.