Forum Settings
Forums

'Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!' Gets New Anime Project

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 18, 2021 12:12 PM

May 2017
The Blu-rays sold very well so they should have done it a long time ago...
Jul 18, 2021 12:12 PM

Jan 2020
Let's go fellas, the best anime comedy of all times is finally back!!!

Jul 18, 2021 12:16 PM
Jan 2021
I bet most people didnt expect this
Jul 18, 2021 12:22 PM

Nov 2020
Yay lezgo!! so excited for more Konosuba.
Jul 18, 2021 12:26 PM
May 2021
Never watched the series, but I know from this that this is good news.
Jul 18, 2021 12:32 PM
Jul 2018
Let's fucking goooooooooo!!!!!!! Time for some more Darkness
Jul 18, 2021 12:34 PM
May 2017
Hope they mean season 3 and not some spin off thing.
Jul 18, 2021 12:41 PM
Jun 2021
Let's goooooo yess
サンタクロース?そんなのいるはずがないのだ!馬鹿なのか?ーーあ、あれ?今年はクリスマスプレゼント抜きなのか?ま、待つのだ!ちょっと話すのだ!サンタクロースがもしかしたらいるかもしれないのだー!
Santa Claus? Are you dumb? There's no way something like that could... Huh? There's going to be coal in my stockings this year? W-wait! Let's discuss this! I'm sure there's some possibility that Santa is real!
-雪風様 (Yukikaze-sama)
Jul 18, 2021 12:46 PM

Aug 2019
now this, does put a smile on my face
Jul 18, 2021 1:10 PM

Oct 2008
Azuchi said:
So.... hopefully... volume 6-7 adapted to anime. Though feels weird since the LNs' already finished. Wish they could adapt like 7 volumes in 24 eps and the rest like 2023 or something. We'll see...

Hopefully so as well...

【フルーツ・バスケット】と【るろうに剣心】のように原作が完成しているのでわ、これが完全に適応できるのでしょうか? ただ希望的観測ですよね。
Jul 18, 2021 2:07 PM

Mar 2021
HELL YES I’ve been waiting for this!

Jul 18, 2021 2:26 PM
Aug 2020
本当に嬉しいです。このすばの第三期は楽しみです。大六巻と第七巻は多分アニメートすると思います。でも、第八巻のエリス祭りも凄く楽しいです。凄く楽しみです。
Jul 18, 2021 5:56 PM

Aug 2020
As a Konosuba worshipper, this does put a smile on my face.
Jul 18, 2021 7:29 PM
Dec 2020
Well well .... New set of fun eh
Funny "explosions", mass "purification" and STTEEAAALLL!!!

Background : kuzuma, kuzuma, kuzuma
Hahaha
Jul 18, 2021 7:35 PM

Jan 2021
I have been waiting for this from such a long time. Glad to finally see a s3 ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2021 7:58 PM
Feb 2021
Yeah see, this is what life is all about.

Kazuma and the gang are cominggg
Jul 18, 2021 8:04 PM
Jan 2021
Plz be season 3 plz be season e plz be-
Jul 18, 2021 10:28 PM

Jun 2021
OMG yess!! Really excited for it.
Jul 19, 2021 12:14 AM

Dec 2015
i could have sworn i read a Tweet by the LN author after the movie came out... something to the effect of... 'i am very certain Konosuba will get no more anime adaptations. thank you everyone for enjoying the shows and my books!'

or am i entirely remembering that Tweet wrong?
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jul 19, 2021 12:56 AM

Sep 2019
\(^0^)/ *"VICTORY ACHIEVED"* \(^0^)/
Make Anime Great Again - Donald J. Trump
Jul 19, 2021 4:28 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Most isekai anime: New sequel announcement
Konosuba: New project in production
Jul 19, 2021 6:54 AM
Oct 2020
YESSS!! Been waiting here for ages to hear the news after year of silence.
I like tsundere, especially Eris :)
Jul 19, 2021 4:10 PM
Aug 2020
YES YES YES YES YES
Jul 19, 2021 4:15 PM

Jul 2019
NEW ANIME SEASON PLEASE!
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Jul 19, 2021 7:03 PM

Jun 2020
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO (ಥ◡ಥ)
Jul 20, 2021 2:12 AM

Jul 2015
Bring it on! I love the first two seasons, and I hope this will be another one!
Jul 20, 2021 5:41 AM

Apr 2019
is it just me or does the art look a little different? Hopefully, it's still going to be produced by either studio deen or J.C.
itgetsworseJul 20, 2021 5:47 AM
Jul 20, 2021 9:23 AM

Apr 2019
KiliianSleipnir said:
I could have sworn I read a Tweet by the LN author after the movie came out... something to the effect of... 'i am very certain Konosuba will get no more anime adaptations. thank you everyone for enjoying the shows and my books!'

Are you talking about the note the author said at the end of one of his light novels? stating that he had fun working with the animators and that at the moment there are no plans for a continuation. Because if you are, he said that 5 years ago and we all know that is clearly not the case.

But if not, I'm sad to hear that.
itgetsworseJul 20, 2021 9:26 AM
Jul 20, 2021 12:32 PM

Dec 2015
itgetsworse said:
KiliianSleipnir said:
I could have sworn I read a Tweet by the LN author after the movie came out... something to the effect of... 'i am very certain Konosuba will get no more anime adaptations. thank you everyone for enjoying the shows and my books!'

Are you talking about the note the author said at the end of one of his light novels? stating that he had fun working with the animators and that at the moment there are no plans for a continuation. Because if you are, he said that 5 years ago and we all know that is clearly not the case.

thanks, that was probably it then. i don't follow everything everywhere all the time social media based. so when something that important pops up on my radar it leaves an impression... but apparently not enough of one for me to recall this one exactly. :D somebody probably mentioned it to me in passing they'd read on a tweet or something and suchforth.
thanks again! :D
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jul 20, 2021 3:09 PM

Apr 2019
KiliianSleipnir said:
itgetsworse said:

thanks, that was probably it then. i don't follow everything everywhere all the time social media based. so when something that important pops up on my radar it leaves an impression... but apparently not enough of one for me to recall this one exactly. :D somebody probably mentioned it to me in passing they'd read on a tweet or something and suchforth.
thanks again! :D
Oh, you could very well be right, considering the source I got this from isn't really reliable and I'm not sure if it came from social media or not.
Jul 21, 2021 9:20 PM

Mar 2014
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO (ಥ◡ಥ) x2
Jul 21, 2021 10:25 PM

Mar 2021
KiliianSleipnir said:
i could have sworn i read a Tweet by the LN author after the movie came out... something to the effect of... 'i am very certain Konosuba will get no more anime adaptations. thank you everyone for enjoying the shows and my books!'

If I'm not wrong,that was back in 2017, so you remember it right, but it's just really old,and we did get a movie after that ,so...
Jul 22, 2021 12:24 AM

Dec 2015
KruxKnight said:
KiliianSleipnir said:

If I'm not wrong,that was back in 2017, so you remember it right, but it's just really old,and we did get a movie after that ,so...

i really could have sworn it was after the movie hit theaters and the public was muttering VERY loudly and he Tweeted that sorta-kinda as a response to folks on his feed that were specifically asking him if he knew what was going on.

but like i've said before in this part of the discussion, i don't remember alot of the specific details. just a general and vague recollection. heck! if you can find his Tweet, or whatever it was, go ahead and stick it up here! :D that'll fix the whole discussion. :D :D

i don't use the Twitter and social media stuff much since i needed it in 2015 to get in touch with my mom's 'online friends' when she passed. other than checking my Facebook once every 2 or 3 weeks or a buddy of mine in Austria who's a fellow otaku and i discuss anime/games etc. on FB Messenger.
Jul 22, 2021 12:37 AM
May 2021
Fruscio said:
Good lord. How come always the stuff I don't like get a plethora of new entries.

Why are you here then? you're obviously free to have an opinion but the fact that you feel the need to say that you don't like this anime when everyone here is so hyped for it is crazy to me. just go post something on an anime you do like and hope you won't find dicks like yourself talking shit about that anime.
Jul 22, 2021 1:16 AM

Dec 2015
woodenmaster said:
Fruscio said:
Good lord. How come always the stuff I don't like get a plethora of new entries.

Why are you here then? you're obviously free to have an opinion but the fact that you feel the need to say that you don't like this anime when everyone here is so hyped for it is crazy to me. just go post something on an anime you do like and hope you won't find dicks like yourself talking shit about that anime.

slow clap... burn!... slow clap... good one, definitely a good one there WM! get that Fruscio person some aloe vera...
Jul 22, 2021 7:04 AM

Dec 2019
damn, nice news i hope it will be good since we still wait for season
Jul 22, 2021 10:35 AM
Jun 2021
OMG!!!!!! after a banger movie in 2019, Konosuba is returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2021 12:41 PM
May 2021
Fruscio said:
woodenmaster said:

Interesting how you say I'm entitled to have an opinion but invalidate it right away because it's negative. Especially given that my comment was posted after one positive response where the "everyone here is so hyped" wasn't a thing. It wouldn't have mattered much since I would've done the same even after dozens of posts, but still, pull yourself together, you don't look good.

It doesn't matter how many people were hyped at the time. This is a well aniticipated anime and everyone here is in fact hyped for it and i didn't invalidate your opinion i just called you out for being a dick. I never said you can't have an opinion but you were trying to roast an anime for practically no reason and i called you out for it and apparently you're the one who can't handle me calling you out. I don't really care about looking good either at least i don't look like an asshole that feels the need to be toxic for no reason.
( and yes saying "How come always the stuff I don't like get a plethora of new entries" is in fact being a dick btw. Don't pretend like you weren't trying to roast konosuba and just call it your "opinion" so that no one has the right to call you out for it )
Jul 22, 2021 12:47 PM
May 2021
KiliianSleipnir said:
woodenmaster said:

slow clap... burn!... slow clap... good one, definitely a good one there WM! get that Fruscio person some aloe vera...

Same man. i'm an Otaku too that just wants to watch anime without hate but these few toxic people on MAL just can't stop spreading their hate. Saying that you don't like and anime is one thing but trying to roast it and ruin it for everyone else is another. Like why can't they just get a life and stop making us feel stupid for liking an anime and leave us alone....
Jul 22, 2021 6:55 PM

Dec 2015
Fruscio said:
woodenmaster said:

It doesn't matter how many people were hyped at the time. This is a well aniticipated anime and everyone here is in fact hyped for it and i didn't invalidate your opinion i just called you out for being a dick. I never said you can't have an opinion but you were trying to roast an anime for practically no reason and i called you out for it and apparently you're the one who can't handle me calling you out. I don't really care about looking good either at least i don't look like an asshole that feels the need to be toxic for no reason.
( and yes saying "How come always the stuff I don't like get a plethora of new entries" is in fact being a dick btw. Don't pretend like you weren't trying to roast konosuba and just call it your "opinion" so that no one has the right to call you out for it )
Yes you did, quoting my post proves it but also by your fallacious claims of accusing me being a "dick" because unlike everyone else in this thread, I'm the only one that doesn't like the idea of Konosuba getting a sequel and that alone triggered the defense mechanism that made you quote me and write all that nonsense to combat it. Ironically enough, you're the one who comes across as a dick but you know that already.

If that's your idea of someone being toxic, I can't imagine what real toxic would be like since your view on it is limited to trivial things like "disagreeing with someone". Still wondering where this "roast" part comes from. I wasn't proving to people that Konosuba is bad and was consequently quoting everyone as a means of converting them to my side while shitting on the series. If you intended it to support your non-existent arguments, grats, you failed.

>Can't they just get a life and stop making us feel stupid for liking an anime and leave us alone

Playing the innocent card at its finest, it's always nice to see someone simultaneously cry for nothing and make it look like you have been beaten to death while begging for mercy. It surely adds even more depth to your fake persona.

ok after reading you two going back and forth i'm mildly curious as to... what in hell was the point of your first post?

"the stuff i don't like" i guess that could be a vague definition of a 'group'. perhaps a group of shows you don't care for, "get a plethora of new entries" ookay, interesting word choice, not many folks whipping out plethora recently. so a group of shows you don't care for getting a large or excessive amount of something. that something being new entries.

so if you stretch the logic out even further, each show would get 1 entry. possibly 2 if there's a 2nd cour already planned/announced. maybe an entry for OVAs. perhaps a mini-anime/chibi/comedy shorts etc. but on average i find it is one show, one entry. not exactly a plethora when there's just a one for one correlation; or even a one for two correlation.

i generally avoid as much as humanly possible "stuff i don't like". i don't like pain, or liver, or bell peppers, or insanely spicy food. so i don't purposefully walk into a resturaunt that will burn the crap outta my mouth, make my guts boil will all their spices, and order a liver and bell pepper stir fry with an extra large super-sized portion.

if you don't like 'KonoSuba' and saw the announcement this franchise had a new project in production; why did you walk into this discussion in the first place? why not shrug, say to yourself 'ah crap. not another one.' and then go about your merry way?

i personally don't care for 'Attack on Titan'. i've never watched an episode ever. i find it absolutely a non-interest of mine. i've seen trailers now and again and just did what i said before, shrugged and said to myself 'ah crap. not another season.' i don't walk into an AOT discussion and gripe about how i don't like it, and how i don't like how it keeps getting new seasons.

there's an old saying that perhaps you could take to heart, "Don't Shit In Other People's Back Yards." :D usually attributed to letting your dog crap on somebody else's property... but i bet you can see you're the dog doing the dumping. :D
KiliianSleipnirJul 22, 2021 6:58 PM
Jul 22, 2021 11:02 PM

Mar 2021
KiliianSleipnir said:
KruxKnight said:

i really could have sworn it was after the movie hit theaters and the public was muttering VERY loudly and he Tweeted that sorta-kinda as a response to folks on his feed that were specifically asking him if he knew what was going on.

but like i've said before in this part of the discussion, i don't remember alot of the specific details. just a general and vague recollection. heck! if you can find his Tweet, or whatever it was, go ahead and stick it up here! :D that'll fix the whole discussion. :D :D

i don't use the Twitter and social media stuff much since i needed it in 2015 to get in touch with my mom's 'online friends' when she passed. other than checking my Facebook once every 2 or 3 weeks or a buddy of mine in Austria who's a fellow otaku and i discuss anime/games etc. on FB Messenger.

Actually I don't use twitter either, the reason I know this is because I saw a video of a channel called tokyosaurus which came out in 2017 and in that they discussed a tweet of the author that was extremely similar to what you described,but now...,idk

At any rate, we're getting more konosuba and that's confirmed and that makes me happy(really hope it's S3,tho)
Jul 22, 2021 11:59 PM
May 2021
Fruscio said:
woodenmaster said:

Yes you did, quoting my post proves it but also by your fallacious claims of accusing me being a "dick" because unlike everyone else in this thread, I'm the only one that doesn't like the idea of Konosuba getting a sequel and that alone triggered the defense mechanism that made you quote me and write all that nonsense to combat it. Ironically enough, you're the one who comes across as a dick but you know that already.

If that's your idea of someone being toxic, I can't imagine what real toxic would be like since your view on it is limited to trivial things like "disagreeing with someone". Still wondering where this "roast" part comes from. I wasn't proving to people that Konosuba is bad and was consequently quoting everyone as a means of converting them to my side while shitting on the series. If you intended it to support your non-existent arguments, grats, you failed.

>Can't they just get a life and stop making us feel stupid for liking an anime and leave us alone

Playing the innocent card at its finest, it's always nice to see someone simultaneously cry for nothing and make it look like you have been beaten to death while begging for mercy. It surely adds even more depth to your fake persona.

Honestly i'm not gonna answer to whatever you say after this cause talking to you is making me feel like i'm talking to a donkey that just won't stop kicking and tries to bring me down to its level and get me to kick him and beat me in its level.
It seems to me like you're just looking for a fight and a roast so how about you go find someone in the street and punch them in the face ( gotta warn you though unlike here when you tell someone "you have been beaten to death while begging for mercy" after they call you a dick for being a dick they'll probably kick your ass to death and you won't have the safety of not being face to face with them to protect you )
The only one's that saying i've " failed " or i've been beaten to death which is ridiculous to its core is you and again this supports my argument of you being a toxic 13 year old or and idiot that's just looking for a fight.
And for the last time i'll tell you what happened as simply as i possibly can so your big brain can understand it.
You said something about a show and whether it was just " your opinion " or you trying to be an asshole for no reason ( which doesn't really matter which one it was in fact it's both as i said earlier a thousand times ) i just said that you are being and asshole. If you can't even handle that then let me oversimplify it even further. What you did is like walking up to a person and telling them " ugh you look fucking ugly, i don't like your face " and then call it your opinion and tell people that they can't answer you back but in fact whether that's your opinion or not they can answer you back and tell you that you're being an asshole for no reason. You know what the funny part is? I don't even like Konosuba that much. I like the humour but that's about it. I wasn't offended by your " negative comment " or the fact that your comment is the only negative one here as you keep letting everyone know. I just saw a guy being a dick and i called you out. That's it. There's no more trying to look cool or telling the other person that they don't look cool or playing cards or .... it's just as simple as that. You're the one that's living in their tiny bubble of trying to look cool and keeps telling me that i don't cause my intention wasn't trying to act cool or toxic like you are.
Have a nice day :) and i really hope the next person that gets within 5 feet of you has enough patience to not hit you in the face for the first thing that comes out of you mouth which is probably gonna be an insult or a something you consider a " roast ".
woodenmasterJul 23, 2021 12:04 AM
Jul 23, 2021 12:11 AM
May 2021
KiliianSleipnir said:
Fruscio said:

ok after reading you two going back and forth i'm mildly curious as to... what in hell was the point of your first post?

"the stuff i don't like" i guess that could be a vague definition of a 'group'. perhaps a group of shows you don't care for, "get a plethora of new entries" ookay, interesting word choice, not many folks whipping out plethora recently. so a group of shows you don't care for getting a large or excessive amount of something. that something being new entries.

so if you stretch the logic out even further, each show would get 1 entry. possibly 2 if there's a 2nd cour already planned/announced. maybe an entry for OVAs. perhaps a mini-anime/chibi/comedy shorts etc. but on average i find it is one show, one entry. not exactly a plethora when there's just a one for one correlation; or even a one for two correlation.

i generally avoid as much as humanly possible "stuff i don't like". i don't like pain, or liver, or bell peppers, or insanely spicy food. so i don't purposefully walk into a resturaunt that will burn the crap outta my mouth, make my guts boil will all their spices, and order a liver and bell pepper stir fry with an extra large super-sized portion.

if you don't like 'KonoSuba' and saw the announcement this franchise had a new project in production; why did you walk into this discussion in the first place? why not shrug, say to yourself 'ah crap. not another one.' and then go about your merry way?

i personally don't care for 'Attack on Titan'. i've never watched an episode ever. i find it absolutely a non-interest of mine. i've seen trailers now and again and just did what i said before, shrugged and said to myself 'ah crap. not another season.' i don't walk into an AOT discussion and gripe about how i don't like it, and how i don't like how it keeps getting new seasons.

there's an old saying that perhaps you could take to heart, "Don't Shit In Other People's Back Yards." :D usually attributed to letting your dog crap on somebody else's property... but i bet you can see you're the dog doing the dumping. :D

I like my donkey analogy more tbh :D but i totally agree with you. I try to be exactly like that too cause experience showed me that there's no reason to be negative. If i don't like something then i just won't watch it instead of going to a thread of discussion and poop in other people's party.
You should really give Aot a try though if you haven't even watched one episode of it. It's totally worth it.
peace :)
Jul 26, 2021 5:23 PM
Jan 2021
This thread is just arguing so I’ll just throw this in and say I’m buzzing for the new project, can’t wait
Jul 26, 2021 11:36 PM

Dec 2015
sackjimpson4 said:
This thread is just arguing so I’ll just throw this in and say I’m buzzing for the new project, can’t wait

nah the first two pages and the 1st half of page 3 are just fine. it was just one 'downer' coming into the thread and posting a 'gripe'. then myself and another commenter calling him/her out for 'peeing in the pool' so to speak. :D

i'm also quite hopeful about the new project! but i am worried it'll be yet another Konosuba movie. :((

movies are all fine and dandy! but ONLY if like 'Burn The Witch' they get online fast. 'BTW' was on Crunchyroll the day OF the Japanese theatrical release! but movies suck a ton if they're like 'How To Raise A Boring Girlfriend: The Movie' AKA 'Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Fine'. that one came out in Japanese theaters Oct. 26, 2019. but the DVD/BR wasn't released till Sept. 23, 2020. that kind of 'disk release delay' is one of the reasons why i'm not happy with 'SAO: Progressive' move to the theaters instead of a TV series.

for 'international consumers of anime content' like myself... movies suck... :> hehahah! :> we either get some brave soul willing to risk arrest and jail-time in Japan for a 'cam-rip' he/she made in the theater itself... and yes the 1st 'online file' of the Konosuba Movie i TRIED watching was a 'cam-rip'. but the person 'taping it' in the Japanese theater had very very VERY poor camera handling skills. then the fansubber, maybe the same person who taped it... that i dunno... did a HORRID job on the subs. i guess the audio quality of the cam-rip was too low for the fansubber to hear everything. because 10 minutes into the movie (after the start credits) there wasn't even 10 lines of subs! sooo i quit watching that version. or we get the other version possible internationally; somebody cracks a DVD/BR after it is sold in stores.
Jul 29, 2021 9:55 AM
ぎりぎりセーフ

Oct 2015
This was announced just a couple days after I watched the movie, so that was good timing.

Jul 30, 2021 8:36 PM

Jan 2017
Finally...time to get hyped!
Sep 22, 2021 7:06 AM
Dec 2020
SO HYPE to look lord Kazuma again😀😀
Oct 6, 2021 3:18 PM
Mar 2018
Kinda hyped for this, but also scared. The poster looks like it has a different art style compared to the other movie and seasons, which is a little minus for me, since this one looks kinda bland.
I hope the story is good and funny tho and the art team doesn't mess it up and makes it as good as the seasons and movie.
Oct 28, 2021 3:09 PM
Apr 2020
Ah yesssss! New anime project for KONOSUBA!!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

22 by ZXEAN »»
5 hours ago

» 'Isekai Shikkaku' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by seweholmes »»
6 hours ago

» Musician wowaka Dies

Sakana-san - Apr 9, 2019

34 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
8 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
9 hours ago

» Manga 'Medalist' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - May 17, 2023

55 by Adizcool »»
Yesterday, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.