Forum Settings
Forums

EVANGELION SHOULD BE TAGGED AS A HAREM ANIME!!

New
Jun 10, 2021 9:07 AM

Nov 2019
Shinji has kissed both Asuka and Misato . He has also groped Rei. And had romantic relationship with Kaworu.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 10, 2021 9:12 AM

Dec 2013
If you want to shit post then stick with the forum for the anime.
Jun 10, 2021 9:13 AM

Oct 2018
Here's is your daily reminder that Misato is best girl and if you say otherwise you're wrong.
Jun 10, 2021 9:18 AM

Jan 2019
It's no harem if the only normal acceptable girl is Misato lmao
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Jun 10, 2021 9:19 AM

Jan 2020
He almost got Kaiji as well, lol

thrty krkt lmt
I don't speak English that much, so please cut me some slack
Jun 10, 2021 9:19 AM

Oct 2019
Thats pretty true, FLCL should be tagged as a Harem too.
I see dead people
Jun 10, 2021 9:23 AM

Feb 2016
Where did all these other Misato fans come from? I thought Evangelion fans only liked trashy girls.
その目だれの目?
Jun 10, 2021 9:23 AM
May 2021
Wiser words have never been said. fuck this harem garbage show
Jun 10, 2021 9:24 AM

Jan 2020
Daily reminder that Rei is best girl
Jun 10, 2021 9:29 AM

Aug 2020
Another obligatory Misato best girl comment.
Jun 10, 2021 9:33 AM

Dec 2018
Adimus_prime said:
Here's is your daily reminder that Misato is best girl and if you say otherwise you're wrong.

Yeah I agree hoes are the best. "muh insecurity" oh cmon she just wants some dick. Best girl.
. . .
Jun 10, 2021 9:38 AM

Jun 2019
Any anime with more than one main female character should be tagged as a harem anime.

ブレ
ブレ
ブレ
ブレ

Jun 10, 2021 10:43 AM

Sep 2020
I think anyone who truly unironically believes that NGE was a legit harem probably missed the point of the entire series... but you do you boo boo.
Jun 10, 2021 10:44 AM

Feb 2010
Adimus_prime said:

glasses girl from the new movies is best girl >:)
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 10, 2021 10:55 AM

Oct 2010
asuka best girl, people were brainwashed to love rei or misato, wake up humans!!!
Jun 10, 2021 11:17 AM

Oct 2018
hazarddex said:
Adimus_prime said:

Mari is pretty hot so I would say she is 2nd best girl.
Jun 10, 2021 11:43 AM

Oct 2018
Yeah and Shinji banged the best girl (Asuka)
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jun 10, 2021 11:50 AM

Jan 2009
is Shinji the pioneer of the harem genre then
Jun 10, 2021 11:54 AM

Apr 2020
I'm actually much of a Kaworu guy myself

beep boop bop pow
Jun 10, 2021 12:05 PM

Jan 2020
Adimus_prime said:
hazarddex said:

Let me guess, Gendo is the 3rd best girl

Where's Asuka and Rei in your logic ? Explain yourself Mr big fat voluptuous round anime tiddies ?
Jun 10, 2021 12:13 PM

Oct 2018
Nalusa_Falaya said:
Adimus_prime said:

Let me guess, Gendo is the 3rd best girl

Where's Asuka and Rei in your logic ? Explain yourself Mr big fat voluptuous round anime tiddies ?
I would say Rei is 3rd best girl and I fucking hate Asuka because she is a bitch so she is worst girl.
Jun 10, 2021 12:51 PM

Sep 2014
A lot of anime need the harem tag. We should start with Monogatari and Steins;Gates.
Jun 10, 2021 1:04 PM

Nov 2019
Hrybami said:
A lot of anime need the harem tag. We should start with Monogatari and Steins;Gates.

Okabe doesn't have that many girls with romantic interest though.
Jun 10, 2021 1:05 PM

Nov 2019
XuWan said:
Kaworu best girl

Absolutely, people need to realize that smh
Jun 10, 2021 1:14 PM

Sep 2014
Wizzer_Fizzer said:
Hrybami said:

What? the show is full of that. Remember that in harem, the girls don't always show explicit romantic feeling either. Harem are written for the audience, not for the MC. The audience wants to see a guy surrounded by pretty and available girls. It doesn't matter what these girl's feeling truly are as long as they stay close to the MC.
Jun 10, 2021 1:18 PM

Nov 2019
Hrybami said:
Wizzer_Fizzer said:

What? the show is full of that. Remember that in harem, the girls don't always show explicit romantic feeling either. Harem are written for the audience, not for the MC. The audience wants to see a guy surrounded by pretty and available girls. It doesn't matter what these girl's feeling truly are as long as they stay close to the MC.

Well if you put it that way.. maybe. But in the show only 2 people actually show genuine romantic interest (Kurisu and Ruka). On the basis of what we've seen it's a bit exaggeration calling it a harem.
Jun 10, 2021 1:22 PM

Sep 2014
Wizzer_Fizzer said:
Hrybami said:

Well if you put it that way.. maybe. But in the show only 2 people actually show genuine romantic interest (Kurisu and Ruka). On the basis of what we've seen it's a bit exaggeration calling it a harem.

How is it exaggerated when it's a reality in most harem?

Harem anime don't always explicitly show genuine romantic interest to their candidate.
Jun 10, 2021 1:25 PM

Nov 2019
Hrybami said:
Wizzer_Fizzer said:

Harem anime don't always explicitly show genuine romantic interest to their candidate.

Most of them do though. For example shows like Highschool dxd, to love ru, Infinite stratos, Testament of sister new devil, date a live etc there are 4-5 girls who genuinely showing romantic interest towards the mc.
Jun 10, 2021 1:36 PM

Apr 2012
With this logic this meant that I had a harem when I was still in high school
Hrybami said:
Wizzer_Fizzer said:

With this logic EVERY character in anime would have a harem when they're outnumbered by the opposite sex. Even the supporting and side characters would qualify since as they're within reach of the main guy.
Face-palms at the baka baka logic
Janethan23Jun 10, 2021 1:42 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 10, 2021 1:47 PM

Sep 2014
Janethan23 said:
Hrybami said:

With this logic EVERY character in anime would have a harem when they're outnumbered by the opposite sex. Even the supporting and side characters would qualify since as they're within reach of the main guy.

Of course you can find harem element in a lot of anime. People love harem and the writers found trick to include a harem without the audience noticing it. Do you think it's a coincidence if a male MC happens to meet and befriend a lot of pretty and available girls?
Jun 10, 2021 1:55 PM

Aug 2019
let’s just add that tag to every show that even includes women cause why not?
Jun 10, 2021 1:57 PM

Mar 2015
And he even got more action than most harem protagonists with that hospital scene. O la la
Jun 10, 2021 2:17 PM

Aug 2020
Let's also give NGE the Slice of Life and School tags, I think NGE fits it as well.

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Jun 10, 2021 2:21 PM

Apr 2012
Hrybami said:
Janethan23 said:

Of course you can find harem element in a lot of anime. People love harem and the writers found trick to include a harem without the audience noticing it. Do you think it's a coincidence if a male MC happens to meet and befriend a lot of pretty and available girls?

Some needed advice for you...
1. Don't make grandiose assumptions that people love harem as much as you do.
2. You don't know for a fact what the writers intentions are. You're not psychic nor do you have any evidence the back your claim.
3. It's not coincidence that there are girls in a school/workplace setting. They are written there to play out a role. Nothing more
4. It's sexist to conclude that an "available" girl is predisposed as a harem member when they have done nothing or haven't shown any inkling to be part of one.
5. When you try hard enough to see what you want to see chances are you'll see it. It's also known as being delusional.

"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 10, 2021 2:29 PM

Jan 2021
Honestly they all suck.
Kaworu best girl.
Jun 10, 2021 2:32 PM

May 2018
Old joke.
Give Steins Gate and Monogatari "harem" labels, too. They deserve it at much more degree than Evangelion.
Also, Ranma 1/2, an obvious multi-gender harem.
Jojo series are harems, too.

Jun 10, 2021 2:32 PM

Sep 2014
Janethan23 said:
Hrybami said:

Some needed advice for you...
1. Don't make grandiose assumptions that people love harem as much as you do.
2. You don't know for a fact what the writers intentions are. You're not psychic nor do you have any evidence the back your claim.
3. It's not coincidence that there are girls in a school/workplace setting. They are written there to play out a role. Nothing more
4. It's sexist to conclude that an "available" girl is predisposed as a harem member when they have done nothing or haven't shown any inkling to be part of one.
5. When you try hard enough to see what you want to see chances are you'll see it. It's also known as delusional.

1. And you make assumption about me because of...? I don't even like the shows mentionned in this thread and I mostly don't care about harem at all. But given the popularity of shipping and waifu wars I can assure you a lot of people are really fond of the harem carefully placed in their anime.
2. I can bring the evidence that the writers and editors attempt to gather a big audience. We can assert that everything placed in an anime is there because of a reason and almost always intentional. Thinking that things are placed there unnitentionally doesn't make much sense.
3. A recurring character rarely have only one purpose in an anime. Are you trying to say that potential love interest characters must not have any other purpose in a story?
4. I don't know what you mean here. If there is no reason for being part of a harem, then she isn't part of a harem. Who said she should be?
5. I agree, though I don't think this apply to me. Waifu sell and a lot of anime use them as a reliable source of profit and marketing.
Jun 10, 2021 2:36 PM

Nov 2019
I smell of something garbage? Surprising taste, by the way.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jun 10, 2021 3:02 PM

Jun 2015
SgtBaitMan said:
I smell of something garbage? Surprising taste, by the way.

dont worry. smelling like garbage is a common side effect of watching too much anime, and can be fixed by taking a shower once in a while
Jun 10, 2021 5:14 PM

Aug 2009
Wizzer_Fizzer said:
Shinji has kissed both Asuka and Misato . He has also groped Rei. And had romantic relationship with Kaworu.

Its been a long time since I seen that series but do 3 or more girls have a romantic interest in Shinji? Because in order for a show to be considered a harem 3 or more girls got to have a romantic interest in the male lead. Kissing and groping girls doesn't count.If it did then a anime about a serial molester or rapist would be a harem anime.
Jun 10, 2021 6:51 PM

Oct 2019
You're telling me it hasn't been yet??
Jun 10, 2021 6:53 PM

Jan 2020
But it's not really in a romantic way I guess. I mean, at least that's how I view it

Jun 10, 2021 6:55 PM

Jul 2019
Drama, bare-bone psychological, and a harem bait. And people fall for it and says NGE is deep when it's not. Ha! You were all deceived!

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jun 10, 2021 7:34 PM

Aug 2018
neon genesis evangelion best harem anime
Jun 10, 2021 7:46 PM

Nov 2015
there's only two choices here.

Kaworu or Misato.
Jun 10, 2021 7:50 PM

Jan 2021
Daily reminder that Asuka is best girl.
Jun 10, 2021 9:52 PM

Nov 2019
Kurtmo said:
dont worry. smelling like garbage is a common side effect of watching too much anime, and can be fixed by taking a shower once in a while

Agree. Good times, bad times are all there.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jun 11, 2021 1:10 AM

Nov 2019
AcbSnakeDemon said:
You're telling me it hasn't been yet??

No, reality is often very disappointing.
Jun 13, 2021 2:09 AM
Jul 2018
Yup, will also add the ecchi tag to it, as on numerous occasions we saw the chicks' ass and tits.
Jun 13, 2021 2:13 AM

Sep 2014
i mean yeah technically it is one, but on this site even fucking monogatari doesn't have a harem tag for some stupid reason so yeah, don't count on that ever happening
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - 8 hours ago

23 by KitsuFrost »»
2 minutes ago

» What else would be in your Favorites if you had MAL Supporter? (10 additional slots)

IpreferEcchi - 11 hours ago

7 by TRC_Randy »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » What position do you watch anime in?

Spunkert - 22 minutes ago

2 by Zettaiken »»
11 minutes ago

» The nicest chest you've seen on a male or female character

IpreferEcchi - 52 minutes ago

8 by mizukasa »»
14 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 4 hours ago

23 by Leer »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.