Top Grossing film for that weekend
Fastest movie to surpass $100m in JP Box Office
Fastest movie to surpass $300m in JP Box Office
First film in Japan to reach $370m
Ranked #1 for 15 weekends straight in JP Box Office
Ranked #4 for Highest Grossing Films of 2020
Won ~8 Awards

All this during the covid 19 pandemic.

Now that we finally have a NA Release... Did it live up to it's hype, success, and records?

No from me. The actual InfTrain first half felt unnecessary in the grand scheme of things and while Rengoku becoming the 2nd coming of All Might in one of the best fights of the year was definitely impressive, I don't think it lived up to the insane hype it had. Especially since the setting is never really fleshed out... Ngl, trains are pretty cool settings - tons of anime with great train arcs, InfTrain doesn't make it tho...

Tbf I still think anyone watching the series should watch it in theaters. Definitely an experience worth ~$15-20.

Am I just missing something though? Maybe my terrible 3rd row seating downed my opinion of the movie a bit, but unless something is going over my head, it's reputation seemed to way exceed the movie.

Edit:
Now the 2nd highest grossing film of 2020
and the highest grossing anime film in the world.

Edit 2:
Demon Slayer Infinity Train is now the highest grossing film of 2020.
Also the first Japanese film to be the highest grossing in the global box office.
InorichiApr 27, 2021 11:46 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 23, 2021 2:54 AM

Jun 2016
It def wasn't disappointing, but was expecting way more from an anime with 26 eps that followed before and surpassed Spirited Away or Kimi no na wa in a fraction of the time during a pandemic with serious social distancing measures.

What was a big F though, were the royalties paid out.
Imagine writing the source material for the #1 Grossing Movie in your entire nation and getting paid under $20k. Sympathy for Gotouge, they need a raise.
Apr 23, 2021 3:31 AM
Sep 2019
One of the best Anime Movies
Apr 23, 2021 4:01 AM
Feb 2021
MoneyPizza said:
Inorichi said:
It def wasn't disappointing, but was expecting way more from an anime with 26 eps that followed before and surpassed Spirited Away or Kimi no na wa in a fraction of the time during a pandemic with serious social distancing measures.

Imagine writing the source material for the #1 Grossing Movie in your entire nation and getting paid under $20k. Sympathy for Gotouge, they need a raise.
preach. The fact that this was received better than your name is so disappointing and at this point people are just following the hype. And the author definitely deserves more
Your name wasnt that good, the animation was good but the story doesnt make sense
Apr 23, 2021 4:09 AM
Jul 2018
It was really good. Production wise and story wise it’s easily one of the best arcs of the series. The first half of the movie was a bit boring, but the second half was incredible. Honestly the movie for me lived up to my expectations.
Apr 23, 2021 5:39 AM
Dec 2020
Without a doubt the best anime movie out there
Apr 23, 2021 6:07 AM
Oct 2019
MoneyPizza said:
Inorichi said:

preach. The fact that this was received better than your name is so disappointing and at this point people are just following the hype. And the author definitely deserves more

Your name is overhyped.

Demon slayer is overhyped but Mugen train film is definitely better overall than your name by a decent margin.
Apr 23, 2021 6:54 AM

Oct 2020
Ivanh0571 said:
you can’t say that with 14 days watched 🤠
Apr 23, 2021 7:07 AM
Dec 2020
TheRookieCrusher said:
Ivanh0571 said:
i stopped updating a long time ago even then what do you suggest is better than this cause it better be more than perfect if it’s gonna beat it also I could definitely say this with one day or 100
Apr 23, 2021 7:13 AM

Oct 2020
Ivanh0571 said:
TheRookieCrusher said:
i stopped updating a long time ago even then what do you suggest is better than this cause it better be more than perfect if it’s gonna beat it also I could definitely say this with one day or 100
Well if you consider literally the definition show of basic Shonen perfect then it sounds like I’d get nowhere with this but to me the perfect movie would be something like Princess Mononoke or Kizumonogatari. If you haven’t already you should give them a look.
Apr 23, 2021 7:32 AM
May 2016
I thought it was super fun, but I don't think it's necessarily #1 material

The final battle kinda cake out of left field

The flesh train, thing, seemed out of place

I did cry, but it's been a while since season 1 and I've learned to catch the more manipulative tactics, even if I enjoy them

I found Rengoku's death to not be very good writing, since we were basically just introduced to him. I feel like said death should've been saved for later.

I get why they had the upper level show up, since it shows how powerful someone the best demons are, but it also makes Rengoku seem like a glorified jobber

Still a really fun movie, and I liked that they gave more parts to Inosuke
Apr 23, 2021 7:38 AM

Jul 2020
TheRookieCrusher said:
Ivanh0571 said:

......let people have opinions.
TheRookieCrusher said:
Ivanh0571 said:
Well if you consider literally the definition show of basic Shonen perfect then it sounds like I’d get nowhere with this but to me the perfect movie would be something like Princess Mononoke or Kizumonogatari. If you haven’t already you should give them a look.

you could've just went with this instead of saying "You can't have opinions".

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Apr 23, 2021 7:42 AM

Oct 2020
[quote=Scordolo message=62893985]
TheRookieCrusher said:
Ivanh0571 said:

TheRookieCrusher said:
Ivanh0571 said:

you could've just went with this instead of saying "You can't have opinions".[/quote
Scordolo said:
TheRookieCrusher said:

TheRookieCrusher said:

you could've just went with this instead of saying "You can't have opinions".
This is a lot of quoting... I didn’t say they couldn’t have an opinion but like if that’s the only movie you’ve seen...
Apr 23, 2021 8:07 AM

Jul 2017
This movie is an example of the "appeal to popularity" fallacy. This movie is extremely popular, but it doesn't mean it is the best movie.
I personally think it is a great manga to animation adaptation, but it is not a standard movie like "Your Name" or "Spirited Away". It feels different and is paced different because it is attempting to accomplish a specific purpose. They were creating a movie out of a specific cross-section of a manga, not creating a standalone or self-contained story. I think the biggest factor was that this is a canon movie. They couldn't take many creative liberties without possibly changing the canon story, so they didn't stray far from the source material.
So is it one of the "best" anime movies of all time overall just because it has all of these records? Maybe not.
Apr 23, 2021 8:10 AM

May 2015
Quality≠Sales/Popularity
There's a correlation but it's not causative. Basically, the film was good but did it deserve breaking so many records based purely on its quality? Not really but Japanese cultural values made it a film they could empathize with. It's simple, has strong themes that resonate and great production(mostly). Also a wide demographic. Its not the best film ever. However, it's still good in its own right having checked so many boxes to make it appealing for a large audience. We can just leave it at that.

Apr 23, 2021 10:30 AM

Jan 2010
Shonen movies are generally super fan service non canon dudes punching dudes.
This movie was more than just that, so in that regards it went above my expectations.

As a Shonen movie I think its one of the best/better ones.
Apr 23, 2021 1:54 PM

Jun 2016
Akitso said:
Shonen movies are generally super fan service non canon dudes punching dudes.
This movie was more than just that, so in that regards it went above my expectations.

As a Shonen movie I think its one of the best/better ones.

Actually that's a really good point.

Most shounen movies are pretty much cash grab non-canon fillers. I thought the fact it was a movie would down the Kimetsu hype since it'd be ~1 year til blurays and pirates set sail, but since it's canon, I guess anyone that watched the anime would go and watch the movie in theaters. Especially since it picks up right where it left off and got advertisement right off the heels of s1.
Apr 23, 2021 2:05 PM

Oct 2015
I don't read the manga, but the movie definitely felt like the part of the story flowed well as a movie. The animation was fantastic and overall it was very good. I think it was absolutely worth the 20 bucks, but I dont think it was box office shattering caliber. I wouldn't say it's necessarily overhyped, more so its just really solid and absurdly popular
Apr 23, 2021 3:05 PM
Jul 2015
I will never be able to fathom how anyone could watch this movie and not give it a 5 or lower

Apr 23, 2021 7:29 PM

Nov 2014
you have to take into consideration that its a sequel to the series, not a finale or a movie alone (like your name or a silent voice) i think it lived up to the hype, atleast for me, i ended up with my heart racing and tearing up a little
Apr 23, 2021 9:34 PM
Jul 2015
Stone76 said:
I will never be able to fathom how anyone could watch this movie and not give it a 5 or lower

Yea I found it to be really lackluster. The animation is pretty good, the music is good but the characters are still as annoying as ever and the plot is boring/basic even for shounen. The second half with the upper three demon showing up out of nowhere is ridiculous and him getting away is unsatisfying.

6/10 because the dream sequences were pretty good with Tanjiro's extreme willpower and it unlike the characters in the movie i wasn't put to sleep like with a lot of the TV series episodes.
Apr 24, 2021 1:38 PM

Jun 2016
Stone76 said:

Idk 5 or lower is pretty harsh. I'd say the score itself is fair relative to other series.

Ignoring the narrative, the animations in certain scenes are among the best in the entire industry. The setting is weak and the characters are pretty boring, but it's still an entertaining story more or less. Just not the most entertaining thing out there. So I'd say it easily falls into the 6-10 half.

I'm more surprised it's breaking every other record during a pandemic. It's not like there was some super special advertisement or the trailers were insanely captivating or the movie itself was good enough to warrant a dozen rewatches.
Apr 24, 2021 3:43 PM
Dec 2016
MoneyPizza said:
Inorichi said:

Your name was good but it wasn’t as good as some people seem to think it was
Apr 24, 2021 10:45 PM
Dec 2019
Nobody5464 said:
MoneyPizza said:

Your name was good but it wasn’t as good as some people seem to think it was
right I literally feel asleep during your name which in my honest opinion was boring asf and built up to nothing now if we wanna talk about good anime movies a silent voice is a good one and demon slayer Mugen train was good I have nothing against it solid 10 in my book but the fact people pressed about this movie being better than your name I mean come on what did you expect your name in the majority’s opinion was good (not in mine) but this is even better so I don’t get why your name is even brought up lmao
Apr 24, 2021 10:49 PM

Jan 2021
I honestly actually liked it.
Apr 25, 2021 2:27 AM
Apr 2017
No, no it didn't. Not in the slightest. But that isn't a bad thing. So many more things influence the popularity and sales of media than quality alone. First and foremost, the manga benefits from the various perks that come from being a shonen. Its relatively simple plot and plentiful action and comedy make it easy for casual fans and the general public to enjoy. It was published in Jump of all magazines, which guaranteed it a fair bit of attention from the get-go, especially recently given that the magazine is suffering from a shortage of shonen giants akin to The Big Three. The mangaka has a unique art style and striking character designs which catch people's eyes. The adaptation was picked up by Ufotable, industry legends that were perfect for the job and not only faithfully adapted it, but improved upon many of the manga's flaws. Episode 19 absolutely blew up on social media and attracted tons of new fans. The movie released around the time Covid lockdowns were beginning to loosen up, meaning people were eager to get back into theaters. It's also canon content, so fans have to watch it eventually if they want to continue on with the adaptation. Frankly, I could keep going on for quite a while, but at this point, you should get what I'm saying. Demon Slayer is the definition of lightning in a bottle; so many convenient circumstances have come together to make the movie and series as a whole a guaranteed success beyond its actual quality as a work of art. But, as I said, this is not really an issue, per se; sometimes things just happen like this. All lies within the currents of causality.
MasutadoApr 25, 2021 7:57 PM
Apr 25, 2021 3:38 AM
Jul 2015
Masutado said:
Stone76 said:
Dude, you're trolling, right? You gave Future Diary a 10/10 and insist Demon Slayer is a 5 or lower.
Stone76 said:
Bro, you've gotta be trolling, right? You've given Future Diary a stellar 10/10, an honor only bestowed upon the best of the best, but insist Demon Slayer of all shows is nothing more than a 5. You must've slept through Rengoku vs. Akaza, that alone deserves the movie an 8.

My anime scores are from middle school. Manga ones are more up to date.

Also one of the main issues with demon slayer, and it was present in the movie, is that the antagonists have little to no motives for what they do. They do what they do just bc. The train guy was a terrible antagonist and then the demon that came after was even worse (seriously that 2nd guy literally came out of thin air like he had no reason to be there he just kinda pulled up)

Idrc about the fights as much bc the main reason I watch anime/read manga is for plot. That fight ur referring to was a very small part of the entire movie. This movies overall plot was garbage.

The animation could be 10/10, idrc, the plot was still terrible. Thats like saying a ufotable adaptation of peppa pig is at least an 8/10 just bc the animation is so good. No, its not. Its peppa fucking pig. Just shiny garbage at that point.

Apr 25, 2021 3:47 AM

Mar 2020
I mean it wasn't bad, the visuals and soundtrack are great.

The plot itself is just really mediocre.

It's probably one of the best shounen movies of all time.
But definitely not #1 for anything.
Apr 25, 2021 4:04 AM

Dec 2016
It did live up to its hype. For USA, it will gross over Dragon Ball Super Broly after its 4-day accumulation to become the #1 anime move opening besides Pokemon.
Apr 25, 2021 4:06 AM
Apr 2017
Stone76 said:
Masutado said:
Dude, you're trolling, right? You gave Future Diary a 10/10 and insist Demon Slayer is a 5 or lower.
Bro, you've gotta be trolling, right? You've given Future Diary a stellar 10/10, an honor only bestowed upon the best of the best, but insist Demon Slayer of all shows is nothing more than a 5. You must've slept through Rengoku vs. Akaza, that alone deserves the movie an 8.

Also one of the main issues with demon slayer, and it was present in the movie, is that the antagonists have little to no motives for what they do. They do what they do just bc. The train guy was a terrible antagonist and then the demon that came after was even worse (seriously that 2nd guy literally came out of thin air like he had no reason to be there he just kinda pulled up)

Idrc about the fights as much bc the main reason I watch anime/read manga is for plot. That fight ur referring to was a very small part of the entire movie. This movies overall plot was garbage.

The animation could be 10/10, idrc, the plot was still terrible. Thats like saying a ufotable adaptation of peppa pig is at least an 8/10 just bc the animation is so good. No, its not. Its peppa fucking pig. Just shiny garbage at that point.

Well that's truly unfortunate. Maybe I've just got a bad case of monkey brain because, to me, plot is only one part of the larger whole and is by no means the deciding factor when it comes to my enjoyment of a show.

Shonen as a genre tends to be highly enjoyable to me because authors prioritize emotion and characters over plot. I absolutely acknowledge that shonen plots typically suck ass, Demon Slayer included, but if I still get to see 2 characters I like have a sick ass fight, I can look past the apparent flaws. I didn't say the final fight made it an 8/10 because it had good animation (although that certainly helped), rather, it was an epic battle between 2 powerful warriors that symbolized human vs demon ideology and the up hill battle the Slayers fight each and every day. I suppose that's an entirely subjective angle, however, so I won't try and defend that.

As for the Demons not having motivations, what other motivation do you need besides Muzan? He can kill any demon any time he wants if they don't do what he says, so they fight as he tells them. The upper pillars have more complex motivations beyond fighting for survival, but you'd have to dig into each of their respective back stories to figure out what they are. Akaza showed up at the end because Muzan knew Enmu failed and wanted Akaza to use that opportunity to eliminate Tanjiro.
Apr 25, 2021 4:20 AM
Jul 2015
Masutado said:
Stone76 said:

Well that's truly unfortunate. Maybe I've just got a bad case of monkey brain because, to me, plot is only one part of the larger whole and is by no means the deciding factor when it comes to my enjoyment of a show.

Shonen as a genre tends to be highly enjoyable to me because authors prioritize emotion and characters over plot. I absolutely acknowledge that shonen plots typically suck ass, Demon Slayer included, but if I still get to see 2 characters I like have a sick ass fight, I can look past the apparent flaws. I didn't say the final fight made it an 8/10 because it had good animation (although that certainly helped), rather, it was an epic battle between 2 powerful warriors that symbolized human vs demon ideology and the up hill battle the Slayers fight each and every day. I suppose that's an entirely subjective angle, however, so I won't try and defend that.

As for the Demons not having motivations, what other motivation do you need besides Muzan? He can kill any demon any time he wants if they don't do what he says, so they fight as he tells them. The upper pillars have more complex motivations beyond fighting for survival, but you'd have to dig into each of their respective back stories to figure out what they are. Akaza showed up at the end because Muzan knew Enmu failed and wanted Akaza to use that opportunity to eliminate Tanjiro.

Demon slayers plot and story are worse then most other Shonen I've experienced though. Even something as simple as naruto is significantly better, and naruto doesn't even do anything that crazy.

I think demon motivation is super weak bc its somewhat "err us demons eat all the humans" with at least up to chapter 66, no further depth added to it.

Also idk how u can say the fight was between 2 characters u liked when on one hand, rengoku was literally introduced that movie with not enough character dev for us to properly like him, and the other demon he fought literally came from nowhere and had no dev whatsoever. The fight had no meaning in my eyes. There may have been alot of emotion but it was all meaningless considering the brand new characters involved.

Apr 25, 2021 4:48 AM
Apr 2017
Stone76 said:
Masutado said:

Demon slayers plot and story are worse then most other Shonen I've experienced though. Even something as simple as naruto is significantly better, and naruto doesn't even do anything that crazy.

I think demon motivation is super weak bc its somewhat "err us demons eat all the humans" with at least up to chapter 66, no further depth added to it.

Also idk how u can say the fight was between 2 characters u liked when on one hand, rengoku was literally introduced that movie with not enough character dev for us to properly like him, and the other demon he fought literally came from nowhere and had no dev whatsoever. The fight had no meaning in my eyes. There may have been alot of emotion but it was all meaningless considering the brand new characters involved.

I don't know, man, I choose not to think that hard about the shows I watch, especially when it comes to shonen. I like sakuga, I like good music, as long as the characters involved aren't insufferably annoying or lame, I'll enjoy it for what it is. If a 6 or lower are shows I wouldn't recommend to my friends, I think Demon Slayer is a solid 8, as I have recommended it to dozens and they have all liked it.
Apr 25, 2021 9:07 AM
Jul 2019
Yeah it was a good time, when I went there was a solid crowd and everyone was into it, not my favorite anime movie of all-time but it’s definitely really good and I’m happy I went to see it on the big screen.
Apr 25, 2021 12:46 PM

Apr 2013
Tbh I’m not sure if it’s because I had already read the manga and knew upper 3 would show up, but I definitely thought it was a tad overhyped. The big screen definitely enhanced the experience but my crowd sucked. The production is definitely amazing, but the first half of the movie with the whole dream sequence drags a little bit even tho there still is some great moments in there. It just didnt feel cinematic it felt like watching 2-3 episodes in 1 sitting. But the last hour or so was definitely great. Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke are still far superior in my eyes.
Apr 25, 2021 12:55 PM
Nov 2019
People who say Demon slayer is overhyped or is just popular are delusional.
Apr 25, 2021 1:45 PM

Jun 2016
Stone76 said:
Masutado said:

Yeah the demons motivations are super weak, but that's why the upper third or whatever's motivation was that much better.

So far, Kimetsu had the same pattern,
"Hur dur we eat humans, simp for the demonlord" -5s before a demon dies lets just add some sob story of what they wanted to do in life, copy pasted on repeat

Akuza or whatever, actually had some personal motivation and the voice acting and impressions to give some more depth than a blind demon simp. While a psychotic fighter that just wants to fight is nothing new in shounen, at the very least it's a stereotype that most people can get behind. My only real fault is how he appeared. No foreshadowing, just right unexpectedly where the train crashes which the Demon Slayer Corps caused, he appears to fight Rengoku.

Rengoku on the otherhand did have little character development, but they were able to do a lot with his character in a short amount of time. But because of how simple of a person he is, the fact that he's not truly a deep character with a lot of motives and thought, but an overwhelmingly positive character that comes across through actions, in this case animation, worked well in the movies favor.

Honestly, I do agree that Demon Slayer's overall plot is weak though. They jump from fighting a shadow kidnapper in the streets, to defending some good doctor demon pair, to some spider mountain, to a train in quite an incoherent way, which seems to have little relevance to the overall goal of saving Nezuko.

However, in the scale of the movie, they don't jump around from place to place, and while the setting development is as non-existent as ever, at least for once they settled down and properly focused on a small cast of characters, which overall is the most important part of any anime imo. I'd say ~8/10 is a fair score.

Apr 26, 2021 7:33 PM

Nov 2020
For me, not really. I mean it was good and I enjoyed it, but it overall felt like a typical monster of the week case stretched to 2 hours. The production values were spectacular of course, but the story itself wasn't anything too special. Though it's not entirely fair to compare it to other movies as it's just a piece to a much larger puzzle as opposed to a stand-alone story. That's why it's so unique, as it's almost like having 5 straight anime episodes in a row on the big screen, which means some of the pacing isn't great with the whole first half dragging a bit. Luckily the arc overall ends up lending itself to a film format well, with a solid beginning, middle and end that has Tanjiro and Rengoku as its center. Although, while I don't think it's 100% deserving of all the extreme reception and success, it's still from a series I like and it can only mean promising things for the anime industry going forward.
Are ya winning, diners?
Apr 27, 2021 2:15 PM

Oct 2011
Agreed. I only liked the last 30 minutes with that last fight and the sadness, and even then I don't think it should be on a scale of best movie ever since plenty movies have emotional endings.

The whole train fight and demon dreams did fill like just a filler though just to make a movie out of it.
Apr 27, 2021 3:03 PM

Dec 2020
TheRookieCrusher said:
Ivanh0571 said:

I'm all for recommending the Monogatari series, but please do start with Bakemonogatari and not Kizu
Apr 27, 2021 5:48 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Definitely way better than Kimi no Nawa in my opinion. (since some ppl started comparing them)

I just finished this insane movie and I feel like I could rewatch it any day of the week.
I had already forgotten about KNY but after watching Mugen Ressha-hen I'm hyped for S2.
Apr 27, 2021 5:56 PM

May 2019
Because of all the hype I was super excited to watch it, I did thoroughly enjoy it. I rated it a 7 however. It's ok/good. Not great by any means, so no it didn't live up to the hype. Still well worth the watch.
Apr 27, 2021 6:52 PM

Jun 2013
I enjoyed a lot the first season despite the atrocious comedy, but the whole movie I just felt nothing, I was even bored at some points. I expected some godlike level of animation but Ufotable disappointed, they even made this disgusting CGI which ruined the first fight. And the last fight, was just full of clichés, I guess the mangaka can't think of anything original at this point.
Hopefully, the second season will be better.
Apr 27, 2021 9:26 PM
Jan 2020
Meriu said:
Definitely way better than Kimi no Nawa in my opinion. (since some ppl started comparing them)

Nice try at baiting.

The movie is a 5/10 at best. Some of the action was very good, the OST was ok. The rest was really meh. Terrible dialogue, lot of unnecessary exposition, overdramatic for a character we just met, terrible 3D.
Apr 27, 2021 9:50 PM

Oct 2017
One of the greatest anime moves ever made, ngl. Fight me.
Hey there! If you'd like to talk about anime or anything else feel free to drop a comment on my page or DM me. I'd be glad to have a conversation and make some new friends :)
My list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Amazinc?status=7&order=4&order2=0

Apr 27, 2021 10:27 PM

Sep 2020
If spirited away can get that much, then demon slayer deserves much more than this

WHAT A LAUGHABLE ATTEMPT.
YOU SHOULD JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE
, GROVELING AT MY FEET

P.S. PLEASE HELP ME GAIN MORE PROFILE VIEWS
Apr 27, 2021 10:51 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
It makes sense why this sold well, its definitely made to appeal to larger scale audience and has amazing production values. I don't consider it the greatest anime film ever made, but it was very enjoyable and overall I think its worth watching.

I am not surprised its the best selling anime movie and its great that an anime movie is the best selling movie for an entire year.
Apr 27, 2021 11:17 PM
Dec 2020
kinda yes,but then again people are praising it too much saying it's a "masterpiece".Definitely great but I wouldnt say 10/10 lol
Apr 27, 2021 11:49 PM

Jun 2016
Now the #1 grossing film of 2020. I didn't like the movie that much, but that's a gg moment right there.

Hopefully it has a good effect on the industry and more animovies get shown in NA theaters.
Apr 27, 2021 11:55 PM

Jun 2016
Amazinc said:
One of the greatest anime moves ever made, ngl. Fight me.

One of the greatest, meh not really. Depends on how many greatest there are.

The first half with the train itself was just unnecessary and irrelevant to the grand scheme of things and had a lot of boring moments. Fighting a cg tentacle train or ~5 minutes of screentime on random children working for a demon that never appear again was not really the most interesting thing.

Rengoku sure. Easily one of the greatest moments. However, as a whole, I enjoyed movies like Spirited Away, Tenki no Ko, Ordinal Scale, etc much more than infinity train.
Apr 27, 2021 11:58 PM

Sep 2020
nah, it was good, but then I don't see much else aside from the fact that it is an arc from the manga

good animation tho done by Type moon, I mean ufotable

[Violet X Amy]

[VioletteloiV X squished_lemon]

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Movie: Mugen Ressha-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Oct 19, 2020

395 by Ilookgood »»
Feb 26, 9:44 PM

» So the movie was pointless? ( 1 2 )

ibm30rpg - Sep 26, 2021

60 by Early_Morning »»
Jan 7, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Movie or show?

Fishb0i - May 28, 2023

24 by Fishb0i »»
Aug 3, 2023 2:48 AM

» enmu

blaze_sir - Apr 26, 2023

11 by NotScout70 »»
Apr 28, 2023 8:17 AM

» Plot hole? Or me being ignorant. (Spoilers)

lFrogs - Mar 26, 2022

13 by Ridzaxster »»
Jan 25, 2023 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.